Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,088 times in 870 posts

Default Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System

Only this past week, a friend and I was talking about how lately so many men seem to be growing their hair and/or keeping more facial hair and growing beards.

I just stumbled on this article and thought it relevant to what I had been thinking about and thought I would share

And as a side note, I wont be shaving my moustache or beard ever again

"This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Viet Nam War.

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Viet Nam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Viet Nam.

Sally said, “I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor’s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example. As I read the documents, I learned why.

It seems that during the Viet Nam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these Indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious casualities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistently that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer ‘sense’ the enemy, they could no longer access a ‘sixth sense’ , their ‘intuition’ no longer was reliable, they couldn’t ‘read’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more Indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Here is a typical test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed ‘enemy’ approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his ‘sixth sense‘ and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and ‘kills’ him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistently failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So, the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long.”

The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about theamazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole. The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly-evolved ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in ‘numbing-out’.

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

In searching for solutions for the distress in our world, it may be time for us to consider that many of our most basic assumptions about reality are in error. It may be that a major part of the solution is looking at us in the face each morning when we see ourselves in the mirror.

The story of Sampson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson’s hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated."
    [/COLOR]

Link to original text: http://themindunleashed.org/2015/11/...hair-long.html

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Antihero (28th April 2016), Awakening2014 (28th April 2016), Becky (28th April 2016), betoobig (28th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), bluestflame (28th April 2016), BMJ (29th April 2016), butcherman (5th May 2016), ceetee9 (28th April 2016), dawnawakeningfreespirit (3rd May 2016), Debra (28th April 2016), DeDukshyn (28th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), drneglector (28th April 2016), Elisheva (28th April 2016), etheric underground (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2016), gaiagirl (30th April 2016), Heyoka_11 (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), Inversion (1st May 2016), Joe Sustaire (29th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), JRS (29th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), lastlegs (28th April 2016), Matthew (28th April 2016), Möbius (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), poetbil (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), raff (28th April 2016), Rex (28th April 2016), Rhah (28th April 2016), Shannon (28th April 2016), Sophocles (28th April 2016), soul (28th April 2016), Stephanie (28th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2016), Tyy1907 (28th April 2016), uzn (28th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System

might explain why some experiencing emotional torment shave thier heads to reduce picking up on those around and remotely sending to them

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Awakening2014 (28th April 2016), Becky (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), Matthew (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

So going bald is a sign of men becoming insensitive boobs.
    SIGH.

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Maria Orsic and the Vril Society believed that their long hair acted as cosmic antennae to receive their alien communications.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Rhah (28th April 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)
    SIGH.
    Noooo Ozmirage hehe

Just keep that lovely long silver fox beard you have above ^^^

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Becky (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), ozmirage (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I shall then comb and luxuriate in my back hair and count myself sensitive all over. Yuk!
    Only kidding.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Ewan (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), poetbil (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), soul (28th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Heard that story a couple of years ago too. I think it has to do with static electrical charge in the form of brush-discharges. The origin of electrical charge is, besides gravity and time, also one of the things science does not have an answer on. We think to know anything about electricity, but only how to make some form of use of it. To me it's a very important energy form to which the nervous system and the brain are very sensitive for, up to the quantum levels. The brush-discharge is also an important point in the generating field of an ufo-drive system.
    So, yeah, an interesting story.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

butcherman (5th May 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Rhah (28th April 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Let's not forget Samson. Lost his hair and lost his strength. There are morsels of truth among the fables and folly of the Bible.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Constance (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), poetbil (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)
    SIGH.
    Don't worry, the extra hair that appears on our shoulders and ears probably compensates

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (30th April 2016), conk (29th April 2016), Heartsong (29th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), Linderlou (29th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), raff (28th April 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016), soul (28th April 2016), uzn (28th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

There’s no proof of this. But there is proof of the hair and nails being made up of dead cells (dead cells don’t have active nerve cells). Being blunt…hair and nails is more like a form of waste, hardly useful unless you’re into beautifying the body with certain styles. And due to societies blind take on beauty...damage hair and nails is what truly makes a person sensitive. Because they are conditioned to believe long "healthy" (haha) hair makes them feel...worthy and appealing.

Hair is just a form of protection from the elements (ask the four legged animals). Nails are like tools assisting the fingers and toes with grip and added functionality.
    When you cut your hair and nails… you do not even feel it, so how can it be an extension of the actual Nervous System? Most people feel better after getting a haircut and manicure.

Take a good look at the world and you’ll find that many of the world’s most electrifying personalities, spiritually balanced, and wise people are bald.

I’m sure the Buddhist and Shaolin Monks will not agree with this article at all…as it’s just subjective matter probably shaped from examining a few local subjects… if even that.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Alekahn2 (29th April 2016), Eram (28th April 2016), etheric underground (28th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), ozlemer (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Rhah (28th April 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

"Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System"-

yes, it is; just no publicity about it-

first, look at it logically: if you corn-row/dreadlock your hair because of the tightness required (my life's partner is a hair-stylist/barber- he has a booming business- he made me aware of the following- he refuses to do corn-rowing/dreadlocking- his customers came from other sources): you are endangering nerves and if the nerves are destroyed the hair will not grow back; he has experienced several cases of partial baldness in young people who have chosen to have their hair corn-rowed/dreadlocked-

besides that, he says the STENCH coming from people who have had these previous hair styles and finally want their hair cut is "challenging" (understatement!)-

all that aside, why have native Americans always been so much more intuitive than most whites?- why are most women more intuitive than men?- because they usually have longer hair...

hair is most definitely an extension of nerves and nerves are an extention of the brain- it all fits together-

please stay well all-

Larry

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Agape (29th April 2016), bettye198 (1st May 2016), conk (29th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (28th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and informative input, it all gives more food for thought on the subject

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

See this post by Ingo Swann

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

gaiagirl (30th April 2016), Hym (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), JRS (29th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (29th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

I've kept my hair, as it was so unnatural and draining every time I cut it, with a 2 to 4 day drain of energy after each shave, after the initial day or so of energy boost from my systems countering the effect of losing hair. What a great energy shift it would be if I shaved again. It is hard to explain to someone who has shaved for decades of how much energy they have lost. Unless it is a medical condition that requires no facial hair or short hair, it is probably the highest indicator of how independent a man is, to me at least, independent of unnatural social pressures. When I see all of the indicators of personal strength in others I see this last step as a first step in a way we free ourselves to be ourselves.
    (Didn't think I'd write so much.....about this, but this forum allows us the means to always explore.)

The facial hair trend in professional athletics and even amateur sports, especially in baseball, does have an origin that few would know of, but an origin that is well worth noting. When neuro-muscular testing became a proven science I knew that at some point, if even ever so gradually, the sports physiologists, like chiropractor Dr.'s Perry and Thie, would get around to the increased power of performance if you did not cut your facial hair. Muscle testing proves the power with, and the power loss without, hair. And if you need to know who might be the best to testify as to the effectiveness of any exercise, supplement, food, habit, and body related performance matter, go ask someone whose short professional career relies on every bit of proven health data out there. Jason Kidd and the Pilates that extended his basketball career is just one good example.

Infinitely easier to get a date if shaved, partially or fully, but that just shows the depth of ingrained shallowness in many societies. Being otherwise healthy does help lower the negative projection, but it has always been odd to me that people think they know me at all just by my looks. Comb with a wooden comb, like rosewood, to have as little static as possible. Uncut scalp hair since leaving high school, but have rarely let it go loose, what with work and exercise. Also,most of life with a beard, uncut.
    Not such a big thing, all of this, if I think of how little I think of it. I have, however, been judged immensely by my look, though I live a very clean, natural life with healthy options. The funny thing is getting compliments from 20's, 30's on my beard though it is not excessive. I only find it worth my time if they tell me why they let their hair grow. I do see the cultural trend, however temporary it may be, as a sign of an increased awareness.

I would be another Milarapa if I cut my hair like the Buddists do, at least the early Milarapa sending the dark back to be recycled, though I doubt he cut his hair. Thus I have found it a superficial state of pseudo-method that some would cut their hair daily as an external show of being on a spiritual path, as it takes longer to cut the hair than it does to comb it and braid it.

Too much thought and not enough doing is the height of sillyness. Heavens, what life is not a spiritual path? There is no way getting around it, as it is always a journey of the spirit. When the monks, those who cut their hair daily, start allowing themselves the time and freedom to be more natural maybe we'll get some more practical input and service from them. (Note that I do have monkly friends who I talk to like this. Otherwise we would not be friends.)

And to those of you newly bearded, remember that after cleaning your beard, with shampoo or water, etc., it is wise to condition your facial hair if you expect to be kissed often. Conditioner, natural oils, etc. do make a big difference when face to face, lip to lip, et al....

Also, in chinese medicine, it has been shown that keeping the hair on the chin and under it, along the conception vessel meridian, CV 23, 24, keeps a man more emotionally stable and, of course, centered.

I do have native friends with long hair and even some with a little facial hair, also a common sign of pride amongst those who have kicked an addiction. They consider the hair a grounding and a sensitivity to the wholeness of nature. To this day many native communities consider it a great loss to have cut their hair or to have it cut without consent, at the same time cutting it themselves on rare occasion to honor another they have lost.

As an example of just what a loss hair is to some native peoples I saw the depth of that approach when I met a young native who was a guard and had occasion to ask if he knew some prayers in his ancestral language. After teaching each other some prayers I noticed that he was grieving.

In my experiences someone so knowledgable of sacred prayers would be closer to his cultural appearance and in his case that would mean having uncut, long hair. With the incongruity of his appearance I asked him if he had recently cut his hair. He affirmed this by telling me that he had cut his hair to honor his recently departed grandfather who was the spiritual leader of his tribe.
    Last edited by Hym; 29th April 2016 at 19:10.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st May 2016), Alekahn2 (29th April 2016), Joe Sustaire (29th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), raff (29th April 2016), Sérénité (29th April 2016), Violet (29th April 2016), Wind (29th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I wonder why our beloved Governments use to cut the hair @ prisons ,army , nuthouses, school (at my time)
    Last edited by poetbil; 29th April 2016 at 07:20.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hate is a useless lie that we convinced ourselves as valuable for our inner balance
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to poetbil For This Post:

bettye198 (1st May 2016), conk (29th April 2016), kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (29th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    The facial hair trend in professional athletics and even amateur sports, especially in baseball, does have an origin that few would know of, but an origin that is well worth noting. When neuro-muscular testing became a proven science I knew that at some point, if even ever so gradually, the sports physiologists, like chiropractor Dr.'s Perry and Thie, would get around to the increased power of performance if you did not cut your facial hair. Muscle testing proves the power with, and the power loss without, hair. And if you need to know who might be the best to testify as to the effectiveness of any exercise, supplement, food, habit, and body related performance matter, go ask someone whose short professional career relies on every bit of proven health data out there. Jason Kidd and the Pilates that extended his basketball career is just one good example.

(...)
    Also, in chinese medicine, it has been shown that keeping the hair on the chin and under it, along the conception vessel meridian, CV 23, 24, keep a man more emotionally stable and, of course, centered.
    I found your male perspective very interesting to read.

With regard to the muscle testing I do wonder about testosterone levels though. The hormone relates to hair growth. And which of the two (if not ultimately both) was most decisive in those test results.

What about females, in a culture of la dépilation ultime, less is more, laser hair removal, light therapy, what have you, all permanent, or so it says.

Taking note of a different hormonal balance in women (relating also to differences in body hair, as opposed to the other sex) what might be the effect of such a hairless culture (apart from the head, of course, currently still under: more is more) in analogy to your male experience?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (29th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

It's not by accident that the established image of wizards and sorcerers have always had long flowing hear and beards

I know for sure that when I was aged around 30 and was able to meditate for days on end, was dabbling in shamanic ways, I was far more in-tune with the elements and so called coincidences.
    That was't just because I was trying to gain those results,
    but because I had hair and beard down to my belt line back then, I could feel it made a difference
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

kirolak (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (29th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Violet, Thanks for the very interesting questions.
    Muscle testing in these instances is based on having facial hair and not based on testosterone levels, though the two are part of the integrated body mechanism.

About females. Hmmm? In all cases it is up to a female or a male to discern themselves, with or without muscle testing, what effect cutting the hair or leaving it to grow makes a difference in their well being. In some cases liberation means many things more important to the expression of the soul's presence and strength in a body than the details of some proven aspect of health. How deep does someone have to go in self empowerment to cut the hair in an expression of self love and then further on to allow themselves to grow it back in the path of a deeper sense of well being?

I do see a lot of women, especially older women not feeling the need to please anyone but themselves, in ways that are righteous and self affirming and who associate freedom from the immense cultural b.s. of a male dominated society, who then cut their hair short and remove a large mental part of a highly unnatural burden to compromise with the manipulations of male dominance. I get it and am supportive either way. Who is to say that is not more powerful than relying on muscle testing, if even only for a short while? I'd like to know the differences, if their are any. What a sad comment it has always been to me, this projection of a controlling society to impose a stereotype of appearance on either gender.

The absence of natural facial hair, i.e. in some genomes of males and in most women, to me means they may have an innately higher amount of awareness and possibly nervous system strength that does not necessitate the need for facial hair. Has anyone here asked a newly transgendered male what it feels like to take testosterone and what it feels like growing facial hair when there was none growing before? I don't read anything into this as beyond my own experience and my interactions with facially hairless folks who seem as aware or more than this guy sending back this message to you.

It is a drain to the nervous system and the parasympathetic system to cut hair that grows naturally, at least in most humans. However, in other races not from these parts their bodies often have a much higher amount of "uncorrected" genome expression and I have never seen a case of those who have hair of cutting it, ever.

Think of the mentality it would take for one of them to cut their hair, even as a means of breaking out of what humans call a hive mentality (an ignorant and negatively associated human expression bourne out of not having the experience of an open mental space with others.) I doubt most humans ever get to think of how controlled they are, in ways they accept and condition themselves and others, people who often speak loudly about those things in the outer world that are also clearly unnatural.
    Last edited by Hym; 29th April 2016 at 19:16.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    See this post by Ingo Swann
    Thank you Breal, I didn't realise this had been posted before, apologies for the duplicate and thanks for the link, I will read this other post thread now

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So it would seem there is a most definite correlation between hair and the psyche with many people then?

That it is possibly much more than a decision based upon trends and fashion but more deeper rooted? (Pardon the pun hehe)

I think both men and women look equally as attractive with or without, long or short...but it would seem there is more to it from a personal choice for people in general?

I've always had my hair long since being a young child. I had it cut to a chin length bob in my late teens and just didn't feel right with it. It possibly suited me more, but it wasn't a vanity thing, I just didn't feel like 'me'.
    Since then I've always kept it fairly long. I'm of an age where shorter would maybe be better suited and I think shorter hair looks beautiful on women, but I can't bare to part with it, it would feel like loosing a part of me...so your posts explain my way of thinking to me...thankyou

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Agape (29th April 2016), poetbil (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast