+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Earth's Magnetic Field Did Not Collapse This Week

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The Earth's Magnetic Field Did Not Collapse This Week

This is one of those subjects where a No Thanks button (suggested by someone else) may be useful, so the community could downvote pseudo-scientific predictions (if they wanted to) and we wouldn't have to exhaust oursleves debunking them.

Putting it into perspective: how many people on Earth believe this stuff anyway? Worldwide, a couple of hundred people, a few thousand? Let them believe it, I guess. Just another tar baby to be ignored.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Eram (30th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    A thoughtful reply Carmody. However, I and all the 'scientific' people I know require repeatable examples to prove or disprove a hypothesis. All 'credophiles' require is belief, unhindered by evidence to the contrary. The burgeoning belief in the Flat Earth I cite as evidence.

Although there certainly is scientific dogma (denial of continental drift for decades being a good example - despite 'mountains' of evidence!), but eventually it caves in, often by young scientists wanting to a) prove their seniors wrong, and b) make a name for themselves. However, if all new scientific ideas were dismissed by dogma or vested interests, we would never - for example - have developed the thermionic valve, let alone the transistor and other semiconductors, or electric light, or the internal combustion engine, or CDs, or...

Contentious issues like the dangers or otherwise of non-ionising radiation or the harmful effects of some pharmaceutical drugs may be denied initially, but eventually the evidence (or lack of it) will lead to the truth. That's how we move on.
    My reply here can be taken from another contribution for today:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

And that's why, when there are, in non-holographic expression context...why there are 7 billion people on the planet, with a concurrent 7 billion names of god.

The manipulation occupies the position of filtering and altering the connectivity/interface and communication points between those 7 billion entities.

My terms and musings are specifically and explicitly --not sacrosanct.

If one understands this, then they understand that neither is theirs, and then growth and change in individuals and groups can occur.
    This leads to being a reply to the above post.

why we can't have a 'no thanks' button.

The perception of it being derogatory in nature, implicitly defeats growth and creates and holds permanence in mentality.... as it turns into an emotionally heightened discourse, which inherently blocks logic function in the biologically launched individual.

One must try to spiral down into peace and be outside of emotional manipulation of self and interface with others..in order to allow logic to come on line. This does not mean dropping emotion out of the equation, but it does imply that emotionally driven ego function can be curbed with some developed and considered techniques.

A 'no thanks' button does this simple and effective concept considerable harm.

Which, via domino logic, leads to a better understanding of Facebook, reddit, and so on.

The upvoting and downvoting of comment sections. How animal "no thought" re-enforcement and maintenance in nature they obviously are.

These things are designed to capitalize in the form of promoting and maintaining parasitic control into... the subject of such manipulation. An enforcement of the one who integrates with it...to being a dumb commodity.

The unconscious monkey has facts, clans, enemies in the tall grass, and so on.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th April 2016 at 16:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (1st May 2016), Eram (30th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), seko (1st May 2016), Sierra (1st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    This guy's got a good grip on the subject except he is missing why our sun is traveling in an elliptical spiral in a similar fashion as planets do around it... i.e. that the sun is "orbiting" around a twin in a binary system:

[...]
    I have been looking at the reported changes happening around this planet and wondering what's really happening for an increase in the number of powerful earthquakes, storms and hurricanes as well as the considerable increase of plumbing system mishaps called "sink holes."

Weather storms seem to indicate an increase in the spinning power of their vortex... water damage turning into sinkholes could also indicate an increase in the vortex power of circulating water... but I couldn't fit earthquakes into that model until realizing where these powerful earthquakes are mostly happening: subduction zones.

What's the engine for subductions and oceanic crusts motion: convection cells in the mantle acting as conveyor belts (like some hydraulic gear shifts work)... VORTEX!

There is an increase in the strength of vortex spins affecting anything having some "fluidity."

That's an increase in the difference of potential between something and something else which is usually translated in terms of electromagnetism.

Where could such an increase in potential be coming from...

... enters the "Electric Universe"!

... and our solar system postulated as a binary system. That's our sun and its postulated dwarf twin acting as the two poles of a charged capacitor.

When the two poles get closer, the potential difference increases due to the shortening of the distance... up to a maximum when at closest to each other (hopefully not a shorting of the circuit where the system is reset at equipotential for both poles with a big spark).

That's where I am at, at the moment and it's subject to revision at any time new data show up
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (1st May 2016), Bill Ryan (30th April 2016), Billy (30th April 2016), Callista (1st May 2016), Carmody (1st May 2016), DNA (30th April 2016), Eram (30th April 2016), Fairy Friend (2nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), greybeard (24th December 2016), Jean-Marie (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (1st May 2016), Mike (1st May 2016), MorningSong (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), seko (1st May 2016), Sierra (1st May 2016), tessfreq (6th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

however, Nick, the problem is believing that answers lie hidden under the box in the front yard, as it is a scenario you know and understand. Your front yard, your box and your grass under the box. and to believe it ends there.

The modern scientific mind can be just as much of a credophile (bad choice of word, IMO)as anyone else, and, actually, have so much more lore and data..... that they are incredibly unlikely to escape their comfort zone. Wrong or not, the credophile has at least embraced some form of mental and/or psychological position change, which is more than I can say for the scientifically indoctrinated dogmatic types.

Right or wrong -----at least they are trying.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    A thoughtful reply Carmody. However, I and all the 'scientific' people I know require repeatable examples to prove or disprove a hypothesis. All 'credophiles' require is belief, unhindered by evidence to the contrary. The burgeoning belief in the Flat Earth I cite as evidence.
    I think that the main factor that makes the all the difference is the Socratean realization that some people have had and some people haven't.

Quote “I know one thing: that I know nothing.”

― Socrates
    People in science can be just as self blinded as credophiles, but I have to agree with Nick that objective scientific facts and clean logic prevails over dogmatic emotional thinking and can only be overruled by intuition (which is often confused with fantasy).
    Last edited by Eram; 30th April 2016 at 18:02.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Carmody (1st May 2016), Hervé (30th April 2016), Mike (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Sierra (1st May 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I myself am very aware of the constant bombarding of predictions and prophecy. The conspiracy forums are mind boggling. However, that said and understood, since we live in a 3 D world with realism and time constraints and beliefs how do we know what was placed into the ether, to go viral, to see our response? How do we know how many predictions failed because there was interception? I would not assume but would always discern with my own higher intuition of course.
    I just read a piece that said from some unknown, a collective voice so to speak, that has "watched us responsibly" for 214,370 yrs. The info stated they were us in the past. Now they are in the future. Who is to dispel the time wave when they supposedly live outside time? They have exact predictions with dates and trust me, I do NOT believe dates as they are probabilities. However, I did jot down what they predicted, stuffed it away in a drawer in case something comes of it. They encouraged us to dissolve our EGO ( that is commendable), they encouraged us not to ever come back here ( I already have that on my bucket list), they advised to question the light when we are ready to depart as it appears as trickery ( I already knew that and there are tons of videos on that issue) and they said that ET channelings are not real. ( my feeling) and they said that the gods with the little g create constructs. ( very plausible ) and they reminded us that junk DNA is not junk. I( I already knew that). They said watch this year for the big Gamma Ray Bursts that create divisions in the tectonic plates and when Japan breaks off in the lower islands due to EQ that is the first warning. It was asked how this collective voice could even jump into a forum if they lived outside time. The answer was they utilized lensing cubes to hijack in order to post. Cube technology. I found that interesting since I learned that was plausible in the minds of futuristic thinkers.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Mike (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:11.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Hervé (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (1st May 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)

FEMA High Level Briefing Mega Earthquake Swarms Coming
    If he really had taken notes from a meeting he'd had that day with a retired Army Colonel, he couldn't possibly have done a worse job.

My considered opinion: he's outright lying, and invented it all for dramatic effect.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st May 2016 at 03:05.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (1st May 2016), Callista (1st May 2016), Hervé (1st May 2016), Jean-Marie (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (1st May 2016), Shannon (1st May 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I myself am very aware of the constant bombarding of predictions and prophecy. The conspiracy forums are mind boggling. However, that said and understood, since we live in a 3 D world with realism and time constraints and beliefs how do we know what was placed into the ether, to go viral, to see our response? How do we know how many predictions failed because there was interception? I would not assume but would always discern with my own higher intuition of course.

I just read a piece that said from some unknown, a collective voice so to speak, that has "watched us responsibly" for 214,370 yrs. The info stated they were us in the past. Now they are in the future. Who is to dispel the time wave when they supposedly live outside time? They have exact predictions with dates and trust me, I do NOT believe dates as they are probabilities. It was asked how this collective voice could even jump into a forum if they lived outside time. The answer was they utilized lensing cubes to hijack in order to post. Cube technology. I found that interesting since I learned that was plausible in the minds of futuristic thinkers.
    Do you have a link Bettye? It sounds like there might be some truth in that link. Maybe it's a description of the rumoured House Abrasax.

I think they are injecting prophecy into the alt media in an attempt to get us to co-create and dream various self-destructive timelines into our reality. They are not doing a very good job, as the veil is breaking down, and we're getting wise to their manipulations. A movie called Existenz shows one aspect of this.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Mike (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)

Just watched. I confess, I could barely understand any of it. In terms of the quality of a data-oriented, time-oriented, location-oriented intelligence briefing, it was next to useless. It was illogical, irrational and disconnected.

If he really had taken notes from a meeting he'd had that day with a retired Army Colonel, he couldn't possibly have done a worse job.

Anyone with knowledge of geophysics here, able to explain any of this better than Tom Lupshu did? (I suspect not, but there's no harm in asking!)
    I half listened while I checked out his stats:

- The guy, Tom Lupshu has almost 51,000 subscribers.
    - Hits to that video are approximately 258,000 in two weeks.
    - I ran a Google search with his YouTube title and it goes three pages deep.

That’s a lot of programing.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (1st May 2016), Billy (1st May 2016), Callista (1st May 2016), Jean-Marie (1st May 2016), Mike (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), Shannon (1st May 2016), Sierra (1st May 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

- The guy, Tom Lupshu has almost 51,000 subscribers.
    - Hits to that video are approximately 258,000 in two weeks.
    Yes. And judging by the quality of comments on the video, there's no hope for America. It's all over already

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Callista (1st May 2016), Hervé (1st May 2016), Jean-Marie (1st May 2016), Mike (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (1st May 2016), Shannon (1st May 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Is it just me, or is there a false-flag flavour to all this information from Tom Lupshu?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Hervé (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (1st May 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Mars lost its atmosphere because of the stupid actions of of forefathers and partly due to a cosmic event ...those maniacs destroyed a planet and the atmosphere of Mars ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Mars lost its atmosphere because of the stupid actions of of forefathers and partly due to a cosmic event ...those maniacs destroyed a planet and the atmosphere of Mars ...
    Interesting. Is that fact or opinion?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It is history passed down to edward Meier from the plejaren...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

That's not the only source.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Fairy Friend (4th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Is it just me, or is there a false-flag flavour to all this information from Tom Lupshu?
    IMO, yes, a false-flager. I did check his other videos. (see snippets below) It’s one of the ways I discern the info. Most of his don’t have a high viewer count. Which makes me wonder how his current one went viral and why lots of news sites jumped on this particular one.

It seems that Tommy got hit with the special fame bug. Two days after that video, he announced he’s invited to speak on radio.
    Tommy starts off with: Boy, oh boy. You can tell when you’re getting close to the truth. I’m telling ya. You just come under attack from all different directions.
    Earth Changes, Natural Disasters, Major Separation Of Land Mass,
    Tom Lupshu On Radio Show

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), Callista (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

If one compares my working hypothesis laid out in post # 23 with Redstar Kashina's video... it may be that FEMA is working out of a very similar hypothesis...

Regarding the separation of landmasses... well, there is a factual premise for that extrapolation for the western portion of the U.S. and that's the existence of a "Mid Oceanic Ridge" system that got buried under the North American Continent between the north end of the Golf of California and the Juan the Fuca / Gorda plates ridges which are offset by what is called "Transform Faults"... namely, the San Andreas Fault system:

Transform fault (the red lines)

Figure 1.

Tectonic map of the Pacific–North America plate boundary of the Gulf of California–Salton trough region (modified from Dorsey and Umhoefer, 2011). Thin black lines are faults; red lines are spreading centers[AKA "Mid Oceanic Ridge"] in the southern Gulf of California and complex pull-apart basins in the northern Gulf of California and Salton trough. Abbreviations from north to south: SAF—San Andreas fault; G—Guaymas spreading center; C—Carmen spreading center; F—Farallon spreading center; P—Pescadero spreading center; A—Alarcón spreading center; T-A F.Z.—Tosco-Abreajos fault zone; EPR—East Pacific Rise. Normal faults on the Baja California peninsula and islands are selected young and active faults.

Published on Nov 17, 2012
    The Gulf of California is a classic place to study the early stages of the opening of an ocean basin. This animation depicts the evolution of the spreading ridge that marks the boundary between the Pacific and North American Tectonic Plates. The spreading ridge and transform faults are defined, then we go back 20 million years, borrowing an animation from Tanya Atwater (emvc.geol.ucsb.edu) to see changes in the Baja peninsula and the breakup of the continental shelf. The on-land part of this submarine spreading ridge extends into Baja California, Mexico and the Imperial Valley of California where it is transitioning from ridge-transform boundary to the continental boundary.

Animation by Jenda Johnson, Earth Sciences Animated
    Reviewed by Luciana Astiz, U.C. San Diego (Scripps)

visit www.iris.edu/educate to see other Earth-science animations.
    ===============================================

Regarding "water weight," there too, there is a premise for the concern and that's an artificially created "rebounds" and/or subsidence by pumping out aquifers and/or droughts... inversely for areas under floodings and their saturated, soaked wet grounds (a different kind of "potential difference").

In the end, it's all a matter of perspective: Earth scientists cannot deny the POSSIBILITY for such things occurring but, usually, over a few million years, unless - like FEMA - they are strapped for cash and make it a catastrophic, urgent matter in their competition for fundings/grants/etc...

All I can say, is that there is indeed an apparent intensification of the "potential-difference" postulated at the origin of the increase in strength AND number of storms and earthquakes.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2016), Callista (1st May 2016), Calz (1st May 2016), Fairy Friend (4th May 2016), KiwiElf (10th May 2016), MorningSong (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (1st May 2016), seko (1st May 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I have been following SO work for years now and know of others doing the same. I am most impressed by them. Pay attention to what they have to say. Lots of shady people out there, you have to ignore a lot. The work SO have done is ground breaking.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2016), Callista (2nd May 2016), Hervé (1st May 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd May 2016), RunningDeer (2nd May 2016), Wind (1st May 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

I often get sucked into this subject when cern is discussed.

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Earth's Magnetic Field Did Not Collapse This Week

Ben answers four of the most asked questions put to Suspicious Observers on magnetic reversal.
    I thought it would fit in on this thread.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th May 2016 at 18:27.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th May 2016), Fairy Friend (10th May 2016), MorningSong (12th May 2016), Omni (11th May 2016), Wind (11th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast