+ Reply to Thread

Thread: China Sending Man to the Moon (...in 2036 !)

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default China Sending Man to the Moon (...in 2036 !)

Seems China is planning a manned moon mission but say it will take them till 2036 to develop the technology. They need to build an motor that's capable of lifting 100 Tonne payload (the Saturn 5 was 120 Tonne) special spacesuits and other stuff apparently.

http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/repo...y-2036-2207358

So that would mean that 66 years after the US apparently popped around 10 missions up there without a hitch, the Chinese - who presumably already have access to materials technology, engineering technology, modern fuel types and computing advancements far in excess of what was available in the 60's - reckon they might be ready.

What gives ?

Was Stanley Kubrick even busier than NASA ?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

bennycog (30th April 2016), Ecnal61 (1st May 2016), Eram (30th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th April 2016), joeecho (30th April 2016), JoePiscapo (1st May 2016), justntime2learn (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th April 2016), muxfolder (2nd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: China Sending Man to the Moon (...in 2036 !)

It's that thing of the trio that you can't get.

The only developmentally frozen and un-evolving technologies and sciences in the world.

Longevity, Energy, and space.

All other technologies and sciences are developing at incredible pace. So fast, you get whiplash and dizzy trying to follow them.

How did these absolutely CRITICAL items 'freeze solid'? (developmentally)

Those three items went black, starting in earnest, at the end of WWII. when the US never really stopped putting money into research in technology and science.

It was openly shown, in 1945, as a calculation, that all the sciences for the war effort, were so concentrated and so well financed, that the overall scientific levels in those black projects, those hidden development projects..was moving at a rate of 50 years of speed, for every year of open public science. Public scientific speed of development is the one you see, the one you know.

Thus, by 1960, it may have slowed by a bit..but I don't think anyone was going to slow down, if they could gain such advantage. Also, they felt all other countries with ability would do the same. So they continued. A black clandestine technology war with their enemy and the UFO threat --as they perceived it. No expense is too great to try and reach technological parity with a universe of anti-gravity, interstellar, over unity multi-dimensionals, right?

That's what you do when you are paranoid and in control of everything on a planet and suddenly see something that is incalculably larger.

They can't possibly reach parity with something multidimensional and as large as the known universe, but they are trying. And using the human race as energy and cover, all at the same time. So the cover is not allowed to change, as it gives away the potential that hides underneath.

So the human race..is being utilized by a dark hidden advanced elite...as an expendable shield, food, and cover story. That is where the missing logic point is in this insane condition that the world is in today. The WHY of it. No-one is that stupid to allow the world to be as off kilter as it is right now. It would have to have some sort of controlled elite structure which is also greedy and insane, dark, illiterate and brutal.

Look around. What do you see? You see dark technology poking out everywhere, you see alien technology, and you see a world held hostage, forced into non development... on a forced march into destruction, at the same time this world is being eaten alive.

That's how you end up with things like 2.3 trillion dollars of pentagon money totally lost. And that's just the pentagon, in one public incident....never mind true black projects. So you can see that the money was and is there.

So let's say 45 years of speedy development, for every public year of development, and until 1960. (Fifteen years, since 1945)

That's 45x15 - 675 years...subtract 71 years for what you see now (2016)..for a point of being 604 years ahead of what you see right now, the leading edge science. And that's just to get to 1960 sciences level, in black systems of scientific development.

Imagine what happens, even if you do a correction and say..drop it back to a more easy to absorb...10 years, for each public year. Understand, trillions of dollars. Trillions spent. Trillions in dark economies of scientific development.

As soon as they hit over unity energy systems..which happened early.... their speed increases dramatically. As well, the energy situation becomes self resonating and multiplying when energy is self sustaining and in positive feedback as a part of a explosively expanding loop/volume.

So, that 10 years number. The ultimate worst case, easier to swallow number. That's 710 years of development, minus the 71 t get to today's date...that's 639 years ahead of what you see today. This includes the idea that public science is also speeding and multiplying. even if one takes all of that worst case scenario and makes it worse again, to make it more palatable, you get to hundreds of years ahead in technology in black ops.

If you are reading this forum, then it should be well understood that such things are definitely possible, as you've got the backstory to support these ideas and understandings.

I'm trying to say that my statements have excellent supporting material and data, the kind that would fill many dozens of FACT FILLED books. Books and data that are all out there, and read by many. That my remarks here are impossible to dismiss, unless one is unable to think clearly and use this single post as a method of judging what I'm saying here.

Which is what detractors do, they try to address their audience as animals with no depth of knowledge, history, or research ability.

The end result is that we get no trips to the moon and far far beyond....., as it's been done already and the sciences that can do so, are still hidden.

So, when they say that they are going to the moon and in 2036, it's all bull****. They are flipping you a nickel, and calling it a fortune.

it's placebo science, placebo exploration, pap for the masses.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th April 2016 at 15:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

conk (4th May 2016), Ecnal61 (1st May 2016), Eram (30th April 2016), frodo13 (2nd May 2016), indigopete (30th April 2016), JoePiscapo (1st May 2016), justntime2learn (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th April 2016), mountain_jim (3rd May 2016), Nasu (1st May 2016), seko (30th April 2016), Sierra (30th April 2016), skyflower (30th April 2016), Zampano (30th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Ahh yes, but maybe the Chinese are really planning to go to the Moon (...not fake it?) - sorry couldn't resist! (and yes, I believe we did go to the Moon ... with a bit of "borrowed" technology )

When you look back through the last 150 years, where did most of Humankind's breakthrough technology of the period come from? (Certainly not China, anyway...)

PS - China also "allegedly" has a highly advanced secret space program and access to anti-grav technology ... allegedly
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th April 2016 at 15:25.

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Smile Re: China Sending Man to the Moon (...in 2036 !)

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    If you are reading this forum, then it should be well understood that such things are definitely possible
    Carmody - thanks for your very interesting post.

I've been aware of the "black agenda" for a very long time but I don't agree that it's necessarily "black".

To me, this is a myth that's perpetrated by people who see knowledge as a material possession rather than something that is sovereign to every living entity.

From these forums I understand more about how imaginative people are than any truth about "black projects'. I don't doubt that black projects exist but I notice that in these forums they are characterised by a materialistic theme rather than a spiritual one.

For example, the idea of a "jump room to mars" alludes to the inter-materialisation of a physical entity rather than a metaphysical one which squares far better with the domain of sovereign knowledge.

My own opinion is that if these technologies that you allude to existed, they would be universal in a way that cannot be obstructed by low level, material, inhibitors such as media propaganda. (Kind of like growing a plant in your house is not something that you can be convinced is not possible through brainwashing. It's too universal).

Interplanetary transport exists alright. It's right in front of our noses - it's us. We die. We become non-dimensional and therefore not subject to lightspeed limitations (consistent with Einstein's theories). We incarnate. We are subject those material limitations once again - just like when your plane lands after a New York to London trip you can't just swim back there in 6 hours :-)
    Last edited by indigopete; 30th April 2016 at 16:51.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Eram (30th April 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016), NeedleThreader (30th April 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    If you are reading this forum, then it should be well understood that such things are definitely possible
    Carmody - thanks for your very interesting post.

I've been aware of the "black agenda" for a very long time but I don't agree that it's "black".

To me, this is a myth that's perpetrated by people who see knowledge as a material possession rather than something that is sovereign to every living entity.

From these forums I understand more about how imaginative people are than any truth about "black projects'. I don't doubt that black projects exist but I notice that in these forums they are characterised by a materialistic theme rather than a spiritual one.

For example, the idea of a "jump room to mars" alludes to the inter-materialisation of a physical entity rather than a metaphysical one which squares far better with domain of sovereign knowledge.

My own opinion is that if these technologies that you allude to existed, they would be universal in a way that cannot be obstructed by low level, material, inhibitors such as media propaganda. (Kind of like growing a plant in your house is not something that you can be convinced is not possible).

Interplanetary transport exists alright. It's right in front of our noses - it's us. We die. We become non-dimensional and therefore not subject to lightspeed limitations (consistent with Einstein's theories). We incarnate. We are subject those material limitations once again - just like when your plane lands after a New York to London trip you can't just swim back there in 6 hours :-)
    And that's why, when there are, in non-holographic expression context...why there are 7 billion people on the planet, with a concurrent 7 billion names of god.

The manipulation occupies the position of filtering and altering the connectivity/interface and communication points between those 7 billion entities.

My terms and musings are specifically and explicitly --not sacrosanct.

If one understands this, then they understand that neither is theirs, and then growth and change in individuals and groups can occur.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th April 2016 at 16:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

indigopete (30th April 2016), justntime2learn (1st May 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The manipulation occupies the position of filtering and altering the connectivity/interface and communication points between those 7 billion entities.
    No it doesn't.

It only manipulates those who are trapped already in their own ideas of themselves. Those who require institutional acknowledgement of their spiritual reality. (That includes me b.t.w. )

Most ordinary people do not require this. They are liberated by small things, not big things. So I often think of them as more in touch with spiritual reality than high minded philosophers like us posters in this forum are.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2016 at 19:31. Reason: fixed quote formatting

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Carmody (30th April 2016), Eram (30th April 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016), skyflower (30th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's that thing of the trio that you can't get.

The only developmentally frozen and un-evolving technologies and sciences in the world.

Longevity, Energy, and space.

All other technologies and sciences are developing at incredible pace. So fast, you get whiplash and dizzy trying to follow them.

How did these absolutely CRITICAL items 'freeze solid'? (developmentally)

Those three items went black, starting in earnest, at the end of WWII. when the US never really stopped putting money into research in technology and science.

It was openly shown, in 1945, as a calculation, that all the sciences for the war effort, were so concentrated and so well financed, that the overall scientific levels in those black projects, those hidden development projects..was moving at a rate of 50 years of speed, for every year of open public science. Public scientific speed of development is the one you see, the one you know.

Thus, by 1960, it may have slowed by a bit..but I don't think anyone was going to slow down, if they could gain such advantage. Also, they felt all other countries with ability would do the same. So they continued. A black clandestine technology war with their enemy and the UFO threat --as they perceived it. No expense is too great to try and reach technological parity with a universe of anti-gravity, interstellar, over unity multi-dimensionals, right?

That's what you do when you are paranoid and in control of everything on a planet and suddenly see something that is incalculably larger.

They can't possibly reach parity with something multidimensional and as large as the known universe, but they are trying. And using the human race as energy and cover, all at the same time. So the cover is not allowed to change, as it gives away the potential that hides underneath.

So the human race..is being utilized by a dark hidden advanced elite...as an expendable shield, food, and cover story. That is where the missing logic point is in this insane condition that the world is in today. The WHY of it. No-one is that stupid to allow the world to be as off kilter as it is right now. It would have to have some sort of controlled elite structure which is also greedy and insane, dark, illiterate and brutal.

Look around. What do you see? You see dark technology poking out everywhere, you see alien technology, and you see a world held hostage, forced into non development... on a forced march into destruction, at the same time this world is being eaten alive.

That's how you end up with things like 2.3 trillion dollars of pentagon money totally lost. And that's just the pentagon, in one public incident....never mind true black projects. So you can see that the money was and is there.

So let's say 45 years of speedy development, for every public year of development, and until 1960. (Fifteen years, since 1945)

That's 45x15 - 675 years...subtract 71 years for what you see now (2016)..for a point of being 604 years ahead of what you see right now, the leading edge science. And that's just to get to 1960 sciences level, in black systems of scientific development.

Imagine what happens, even if you do a correction and say..drop it back to a more easy to absorb...10 years, for each public year. Understand, trillions of dollars. Trillions spent. Trillions in dark economies of scientific development.

As soon as they hit over unity energy systems..which happened early.... their speed increases dramatically. As well, the energy situation becomes self resonating and multiplying when energy is self sustaining and in positive feedback as a part of a explosively expanding loop/volume.

So, that 10 years number. The ultimate worst case, easier to swallow number. That's 710 years of development, minus the 71 t get to today's date...that's 639 years ahead of what you see today. This includes the idea that public science is also speeding and multiplying. even if one takes all of that worst case scenario and makes it worse again, to make it more palatable, you get to hundreds of years ahead in technology in black ops.

If you are reading this forum, then it should be well understood that such things are definitely possible, as you've got the backstory to support these ideas and understandings.

I'm trying to say that my statements have excellent supporting material and data, the kind that would fill many dozens of FACT FILLED books. Books and data that are all out there, and read by many. That my remarks here are impossible to dismiss, unless one is unable to think clearly and use this single post as a method of judging what I'm saying here.

Which is what detractors do, they try to address their audience as animals with no depth of knowledge, history, or research ability.

The end result is that we get no trips to the moon and far far beyond....., as it's been done already and the sciences that can do so, are still hidden.

So, when they say that they are going to the moon and in 2036, it's all bull****. They are flipping you a nickel, and calling it a fortune.

it's placebo science, placebo exploration, pap for the masses.
    Carmody wins the internetwith this post. Its broad, dynamic, insightful and poignant. Touches on so many key factors imo. Well played Carmody
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

conk (4th May 2016), KiwiElf (30th April 2016), Zampano (30th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Don't send weapons, that will lighten the load. If they have to build in cement first then bring other supplies, it shouldn't be so difficult. They can send un-assembled parts that are heavy, divided into each consecutive cargo shipment. It doesn't all have to go in one swoop

15. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

We are seeing a pattern here ... Everything Space related is forever being put on hold or pushed back for whatever reason ?

So just recently Nasa posts the Orion video talking about the DANGERS the astronauts face while they are in the Van allen belts

Yet we are to believe this problem was NOT a problem in 1969 ... its 2016 for gods sake !!!!!!

In 46 years they have remained in near Earth orbit ... OR have we ALL been conned ???

Technology in every other dept seems to be happening in leaps & bounds but when it comes to leaving the planet NADA ZERO!

Nasa is so suspect at this point ... What im trying to say is that none of US has been into SPACE we only know what we have been told.

We may think we understand our reality ... but the longer they stall on the Space program the more questions i have ....

My mind is open but 2036 .... ARE WE REALLY SO UNSOPHISTICATED THAT WE CANNOT GO TO OUR OWN MOON ?????

+ Reply to Thread