+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can this happen? Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default How can this happen? Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School

Please tell me how this can happen.

http://yournewswire.com/court-takes-...ils-at-school/
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

anandacate (3rd May 2016), avid (3rd May 2016), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2016), Calz (3rd May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Curlew (1st August 2016), diazbeat (3rd May 2016), Fellow Aspirant (3rd May 2016), gord (3rd May 2016), Hervé (3rd May 2016), Ioneo (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), Pam (5th May 2016), raregem (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (4th May 2016), togetherasone (3rd May 2016), Tyy1907 (3rd May 2016), ZooLife (3rd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: How can this happen? Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School

Thank you Bettye. This story brings a strong sad emotion from me.
    It has been very recently I have first hand experience with court behavior. Especially, the Judges. Crazy. Makes no sense.
    This Mom must be absolutely traumatized along with her daughter. Just insane. It's become senseless.
    I am thinking this could be a strong catalyst for awareness and action in the hearts of parents everywhere. The near future .......hmm

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

bettye198 (3rd May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), kirolak (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), ZooLife (3rd May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: How can this happen? Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School

I think it falls under the "Authoritarian Followers" category...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), gord (3rd May 2016), kirolak (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), raregem (3rd May 2016), sunpaw (4th May 2016), ZooLife (3rd May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

If there is a holy F this would be one of them.

At first I thought this is one of many examples of the train leaving the rails but now I think it left the rails some time ago but due to it's momentum......

I think it's one of many efforts to keeping the herd in line.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), bettye198 (3rd May 2016), Calz (4th May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), gord (3rd May 2016), Hervé (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), raregem (3rd May 2016), Sérénité (4th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,956 times in 4,050 posts

Shows me again why I'm tired of the comments section over the internet generally. Sit there and hurl various names and insults, it's considered normal. Your parents don't lose custody cause you're a (...).

It's a freaking court that makes records, anyone can verify it if they feel a need to dispute whether it happened. In a jurisdiction where you don't own rain water.

"A danger to your child?!?" My parents told me I would have a wonderful future; maybe they should have been aborted. Same thing for teachers.

Just because a judge did something vaguely similar to me under a pretext of "self danger" I'm going to go with...it's nothing new and she got a relatively light sentence.

From context, it sounds like she's separated from the dad over there in atmospheric studies; doesn't sound like a good mix and you'd wonder why they were together in the first place. Might have been a bit risky to bring up the subject on school grounds.

Quite asinine of the judge though. Pretty much everything I've heard about "child endangerment" has nothing to do with the actual, serious dangers that happen to them. Usually social workers are overloaded and ineffective when it comes to that.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

bettye198 (3rd May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), gord (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), raregem (3rd May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

If you read through the comments it turns out the judge retired in July, 2015. https://ballotpedia.org/Dolores_Mallard

There is no original source for the story.

One commenter writes, This happened over a year ago. I live in Boulder and have some intel on this… my impression is that it’s basically a custody battle.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Basho (3rd May 2016), BMJ (3rd May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Dennis Leahy (4th May 2016), gord (3rd May 2016), Hervé (3rd May 2016), lisalu (3rd May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), PurpleLama (4th May 2016), risveglio (4th May 2016), Sérénité (4th May 2016), ZooLife (4th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

vin diesel has been drawing attention to chemtrails lately,so its only a matter of time before he`s arrested surely!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Thank you for the post Ewan. You have to ask yourself why they post a 2016 news article when the 2015 article is contrary? Did the writer not know this? Or are we being duped once again? I do know that if a person mentions anything, bordering on the idea of a conspiratorial nature, like vaccines or flouride in water etc. they are admonished by the school system. This is why I took this to my emotional heart. I listen to mothers all the time telling me stories not to mention but I will, Medical Doctors who will refuse to look at or listen to info.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Ewan (4th May 2016), ZooLife (4th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 869 posts

I cant really add anything regarding the original article itself, but I felt compelled to contribute my input on how wrong the schooling establishment has become.

Reading this should shock me, but it doesn't...this is how educational systems are now being run...that's worrying!

From personal experience gleaned over the past 10 months from events at my daughters high school, all I can say is that some teachers/head teachers and school establishments are not there to encourage, assist and help children/young adults in a positive and healthy way.
    They are not there to assist our children gain valuable knowledge to be their own person and follow their own personal path, but to make them dumbed down, submissive robots.

And god forbid should a parent help stand their child's ground and speak out for them...prepare to be branded an anarchistic activator

I cant speak for all schools (my sons Primary School is amazing and the staff are genuinely nurturing, caring and compassionate) but my daughters High School has opened my eyes to the true extent of brainwashing, dumbing down, full on conformity and prison mentality way of running institutions that our children are being subjected too.

Children are no longer taught how to think, but told what to think and scolded for being open minded and speaking what they feel or what they see.

We are now charged money for keeping our own children off school for taking them on family holidays out of term time set by their dates, social welfare getting involved if they don't meet what the education system deem acceptable attendance. Forgetting that school is actually an option, they are our children not the states.

What our children learn, retain and use is irrelevant. Getting the best grades and the highest attendance is priority.
    Those who test well are instantly classed as higher achievers. the ones who are just as intelligent yet don't conform are branded thick and made to feel inferior.

The true bullies who are violent, abusive and aggressive get away with causing trouble as they dont want to expel pupils and have exclusions logged against them. The ones who are being bullied are dismissed as they then have to log the issues and it goes against the school's achievement.

Schools are now run as institutions and businesses.

The only way to survive it would seem is to abide by their rules, keep quiet, keep your head down and make it appear as though you think 100% inside the box and keep all personal opinions to yourself or they make your child's life hell.

Once you say or do something to raise their flag, you may as well put a neon flashing sign on your child's head, they will pick up on anything they can like a dog with a bone.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 4th May 2016 at 11:03.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Calz (4th May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Ewan (4th May 2016), ZooLife (4th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Yournewswire is a fake news site.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,956 times in 4,050 posts

Sure, at one glance I would not have any confidence in the website, and while "Vandb" is not a name I have ever heard of, it may have been something scrounged up from last year and "posted" as something current. Maybe with 100% editorial license.

Real or not does not alter the underlying fact that schools and courts trample almost everyone, every day. It's--easy!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ewan (5th May 2016), ZooLife (4th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I posted this earlier on the chemtrail thread and mentioned it on another
    it is a worrying precedent if true ? which seems to be part of the crackdown
    on the establishment view on everything and its even worse that freedom
    of thought and speech is being under mind in a US court.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1065926

Quote Free speech is definitely under attack as part of the war on terror and a
    clamp down on the web and social media. Judge Orders Mother's Child to be
    Snatched because She Believes in 'Chemtrails'

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1065926

David Cameron is planning a crackdown on free speech that could silence dissent

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/05/03/d...lence-dissent/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judge Orders Mother's Child to be Snatched because She Believes in 'Chemtrails'

By David on 4 May 2016 GMT State Stealing Children

INFO WARS.....

Judge Orders Mother’s Child to be Snatched Because She Believes in “Chemtrails”

Interest in "fringe subculture" represents a "danger to her daughter"

Paul Joseph Watson - May 3, 2016

‘A judge in Colorado ordered a mother’s child to be removed from her custody
    because the mother’s interest in “chemtrails” was a “fringe subculture” and
    represented a threat to herdaughter.

Boulder Judge Dolores Mallard told Becca Vandb that her interest in the chemtrail
    conspiracy – which holds that some contrails emitted by commercial and military
    aircraft are in fact part of clandestine geoengineering programs – was a radical
    view because “99% of people would know those are just contrails.”

Vandb said that the inquiry was triggered after she raised the subject of chemtrails
    during a visit to her daughter’s school and was immediately told to leave the premises.’

Read more: Judge Orders Mother’s Child to be Snatched because She Believes in ‘Chemtrails’

http://www.infowars.com/judge-orders...in-chemtrails/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th May 2016 at 21:30.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ZooLife (4th May 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thank you for the post Ewan. You have to ask yourself why they post a 2016 news article when the 2015 article is contrary? Did the writer not know this? Or are we being duped once again?...
    I think that some of our alternative sources are kinda like bloggers, just re-blogging articles from other sites - usually citing the source but not vetting the source's source. Some of the alternative news sites have to be deliberate disinformation sites, but probably most mean well. With some of the sites, it's hard to tell, due to the mixture of information and disinformation/misinformation. We also have to look for hidden agendas and bias.

YourNewsWire.com is, in my opinion, a dubious site for news. Here's one of their articles, citing their source as "Snowden told the Moscow Tribune... "

Edward Snowden Reveals CIA ‘Invented’ Global Warming Scam

That would be kinda big news, so I would think a good start to vetting that story would be a google search snowden moscow tribune

If the story is real, it appears to have either have been scrubbed off of google or so new, google's spiders haven't found it yet. My guess is that the story is a complete fabrication, by someone with a hidden agenda.

They get us because we have compassion. Emotionally charged headlines grab us by the heart. To get a sense if we are a victim of "click bait" or following up on a real story, our approach has to be a logic-approach rather than an emotion-approach.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Ewan (5th May 2016), PurpleLama (4th May 2016), ZooLife (4th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

The Infowars version of the story also goes right back to yournewswire.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote The Infowars version of the story also goes right back to yournewswire.
    Yeah I noticed that , Paul Watson is usually a pretty good researcher.
    Though it does not mean its correct if their source is wrong but they
    have still gone with it , so I presume they thought it was legit story.

Judge Takes Away Child From Mother Who Believes In Chemtrails

Published on 4 May 2016

A judge in Colorado ordered a mother’s child to be removed from her custody
    because the mother’s interest in “chemtrails” was a “fringe subculture” and
    represented a threat to her daughter. http://www.infowars.com/judge-orders-...

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Website: 'Court Takes Child From Mother After She Mentions Chemtrails At School' is not all that it seems

By David on 5 May 2016 GMT

I was travelling yesterday and didn’t see the chemtrail mother story until this morning.

Make what you will of the content, but it is presented as being new when the quotes from
    the mother were taken from a blog comment column from 2014 – apparently repeated on
    a chemtrail site in early 2015 – and the judge named retired in 2015. There is also clearly
    more to this case than only what is claimed to have been said with regard to chemtrails.

Be worth doing your own research and seeing what comes up with regard to evidence to
    support what is claimed here.

In a story widely repeated over the past two days in the Chemtrail community, a
    May 2, 2016 article by "Baxter Dmitry" claims that court documents reveal a judge
    has removed a child from her mother's care because the mother believes in the
    chemtrails conspiracy theory.

The story is written as is this just happened. It also claims "court documents" as a
    source. In reality there are no court documents, and all the information in the story
    first showed up in some comments made on a chemtrail site in December 2014:

read more....

authors concluding comments from article

Quote So it seems that she did not have her child taken from her because of chemtrails,
    but rather custody of the child was awarded to the other parent. Such things are
    not uncommon, and are based on a number of factors that impact the welfare of
    the child. Clearly Vandb has multiple things going on that the judge took into
    consideration.
    https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ar...-school.t7542/

https://www.davidicke.com/headlines
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th May 2016 at 13:34.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (5th May 2016), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2016), Ewan (9th May 2016), Pam (5th May 2016), RunningDeer (16th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread