+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buzzsaw: Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark... Planet X Orbit Leak Project

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Buzzsaw: Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark... Planet X Orbit Leak Project

Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark (½)

[/YOUTUBE]

Published on 29 Apr 2016

Anunnaki history on Earth, their involvement with Gray aliens, Igigi, and humanity
    are all explored with Gerald Clark. How the Babylonian texts have been decoded to
    reveal the ancient history of extraterrestrials on Earth, and their manipulation of
    human genetics to create a new being that is easily manipulated for their gain is
    discussed with Sean Stone in the first part of a continuing, uncensored Buzzsaw interview.
    http://www.enterthebuzzsaw.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anunnaki History, Alien Gods & Nibiru with Gerald Clark (2/2)

Published on 1 May 2016

The Anunnaki history, and the truth of the gods of Egypt are explained in this
    continued conversation with Gerald Clark on the ancient Alien influence on Earth
    and humanity. The “disappearance” of the Anunnaki, and the remanifestation of
    ancient cosmic energies into the present day are explored. Are humans pawn in an
    age old battle of light and dark? Do the legendary alien masters of Earth continue
    to influence us? Is Nibiru going to make a cataclysmic return? We explore the
    theories and draw conclusions in the second part of the uncensored Buzzsaw
    interview, hosted by Sean Stone.

====================================================

Gerald Clark Planet X Orbit Leak Project

Published on 18 Apr 2016

This is a great interview Rex set up with the Leak Project. Decided to share some of
    my research on Nibiru Orbital Status with his audience. We changed the forum to
    have images to go with the audio so the document discussed can be viewed by all.

http://www.geraldclark77.com
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Clandest...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atImR...
    http://www.geraldclark77.com/store/p1...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gerald Clarke mentions this interview with Sitchin....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2017 at 22:31.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th May 2016), Buzzie (4th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), Inversion (4th May 2016), justntime2learn (4th May 2016), Magneticman (4th May 2016), mojo (4th May 2016), Nasu (3rd May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016), Sophocles (3rd May 2016), Star Tsar (6th May 2016), Woody (3rd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: Buzzsaw: Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark... Planet X Orbit Leak Project

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

mojo (4th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Buzzsaw: Anunnaki History and Alien Gods Revealed with Gerald Clark... Planet X Orbit Leak Project

This is from circa 1990 ........

===========================================

An article from todays BBC science page which obviously does
    not go down the ET connection...........

DNA secrets of Ice Age Europe unlocked

By Paul Rincon
    Science editor, BBC News website

2 May 2016
    From the section Science & Environment

Reconstruction of an Ice Age woman based on remains from Abri Pataud in France

A study of DNA from ancient human bones has helped unlock the secrets of Europe's
    Ice Age inhabitants.Researchers analysed the genomes of 51 individuals who lived
    between 45,000 years ago and 7,000 years ago.The results reveal details about the
    biology of these early inhabitants, such as skin and eye colour, and how different
    populations were related.It also shows that Neanderthal ancestry in Europeans has
    been shrinking over time, perhaps due to natural selection.

The study in Nature journal shines a torchlight over some 40,000 years of prehistory,
    showing that ancient patterns of migration were just as complex as those in more recent times.

Some of the earliest arrivals on the continent contributed little to later populations. But
    between 37,000 years ago and 14,000 years ago, different groups of Europeans were d
    escended from a single founder population.

The fortunes of these human hunting groups were often linked to changes in the climate.

These 31,000-year-old skulls from Dolni Věstonice in the Czech Republic belong to
    people from the Gravettian culture

Read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36150502

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), mojo (4th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), Magneticman (4th May 2016), PathWalker (5th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote How extensive to Avalon members believe the earthquakes will be THIS
    FALL? What region(s) do you all believe will be affected directly by the earthquakes
    (e.g, 8.0+ magnitude) this fall (e.g., by the end of 2016)?

Thanks~~
    I cannot answer your question , I do know what you are saying but have not
    studied this enough. Maybe Kerry asked those type of questions ?

I'm an hour in to the interview and its very interesting , but they are not
    talking about possible Earth quakes . They do start talking about the planet
    Nibiru aprox 112 mins in and possible effects on the Earth. Aprox 117 mins
    in he does say the earth quakes and earth changes may be to do with Niburu
    and equates it with chemtrails and other cover ups. They were certainly
    chemtrailing here this morning and the geo engineering project was started
    in the 1990's to protect and limit the solar radiation as Niburu came closer
    as it would open up holes in the magnetic field.....

GERALD CLARK : ANUNNAKI OF NIBIRU - AUTHOR / INVESTIGATOR

Streamed live on 21 Apr 2016

SOUND EDITED

Gerald Clark is the author of ANUNNAKI of NIBIRU... He has compiled an excellent
    overview of the evidence and cross correlated much of the symbolism and ancient
    texts to support a more wide ranging view of the role of the Anunnaki in our history.

FROM HIS SITE:

regarding the book:

Many historical and scriptural findings not included in the Canonical Bible, have now
    come to light. Access to texts such as the Lost Book of Enoch, the Nag Hamadi Gospels,
    and the Book of Jubilees,among others is now widely available and, when synthesized
    and correlated with existing documents like the Bible and Qu'ran, merits rethinking
    Western civilization's origins and intent.

Prepare yourself for a profound belief-challenging journey through ancient Persia,
    Sumer, Greece, and Atlantis; from Rome to the United States, HQ of the New Atlantis.
    This book is not like any other in the field: expect the winged-warrior aerial perspective
    of an Army Attack helicopter pilot, the BS filter of an Electrical Engineer, a Western
    Medicine-challenging Structural Integrator, and Southern California didgeridoo player
    all at the same time. Energy and matter, sound entrainment, slave control design
    methods using the electromagnetic spectrum, eternal life, gravity, and DMT are
    addressed herein.--Gerald Clark http://www.geraldclark77.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th December 2016 at 15:13.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), Inversion (4th May 2016), justntime2learn (4th May 2016), Magneticman (4th May 2016), mojo (4th May 2016), PathWalker (5th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

That first interview with Gerald Clark is a good "Annunaki in a nutshell" kind of introduction.
    I look forward to the second part.
    The best proof I have seen of some of that info is Michael Tellinger's work, where he shows the ancient settlements and gold mines in Africa which date back to the same time that Sitchin said that the Annunaki's slaves were mining there.
    Even skeptics have to think again when there are material correlations like that--physical records and physical proof.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th May 2016), Cidersomerset (3rd May 2016), conk (4th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), justntime2learn (4th May 2016), Lefty Dave (4th May 2016), Magneticman (4th May 2016), PathWalker (5th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), justntime2learn (4th May 2016), Magneticman (4th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Gerald Clark Geneaology of the Gods - Return of Nibiru & The Anunnaki

Published on 13 Apr 2016

Stellar Interview with Mr Clark. He brings a gourmet buffet of knowledge in reference
    to the ancient Summerian Tablets and other Ancient Texts written throughout history
    across the globe. Going back over 400,000 years Mr Clark has been able to pinpoint
    nearly every God and their name back to the Anunnaki. Not just Zecharia Sitchin
    translates the Summerian Tablets and Texts, get even more detailed accounts going
    back to who is referred to as the Creator of All. Also in the book of Genesis when it says
    "We created Man in our Image" Gerald is able to name the 6 Anunnaki members that
    were apart of the Galactic Council that Genetically Modified the Earthlings at that time,
    to be slaves to harness gold for their Planet Nibiru's atmosphere. They needed the Gold
    to protect the planet from the Sun during its 3600 year cycle, which goes around the Earth.
    Enki and Enlil are brothers that both had a hand in creating modern man according to the
    translations Mr Clark has put together from numerous sources, including the Summerian
    Tablets that predate the Holy Bible by thousands of years. Gerald also says we are still
    involved in a Galactic War between Enki & Enlil. So much information you might listen to
    this podcast more than once. If you would like to know more, check out Gerald and his
    website @ https://www.geraldclark77.com

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), justntime2learn (4th May 2016), PathWalker (5th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

1 The Anunnaki of Nibiru Lecture by Gerald Clark

Published on 4 Dec 2014

Day conference with about 25 folks discussing our true origins. Scott Steigerwald,
    host withe the most, encouraged the deep dive into human consciousness which
    spans the first two videos. The next two videos focus on the Anunnaki connection
    and the NWO.

2 The Anunnaki of Nibiru Lecture by Gerald Clark

Published on 4 Dec 2014
    Part 2 of the lecture covering human consciousness

===================================================

3 The Anunnaki of Nibiru Lecture by Gerald Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mECKqFZV3dg

Published on 4 Dec 2014
    Part 3 starts discussing my book "The Anunnaki of Nibiru"

4 The Anunnaki of Nibiru Lecture by Gerald Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSup5yuxQss

Published on 4 Dec 2014
    Part 4 of a day conference featuring Gerald Clark
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th May 2016 at 18:49.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (4th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

For the last few years I’ve heard many opinions about this supposed alien race. I wonder why the videos and testimonies all over the net about these "beings" have such diverse views. So many versions about their origins, appearance/color, and agendas.

With all these scholars/researchers constantly giving different versions to this same elusive specie…I find it odd that neither of them has yet to produce any concrete proof (only words and a few questionable pictures). So far… I’ve read and heard of them looking white, black, green, tall, short, benevolent, wicked, explorers, geneticist, miners, and other things… and all of this coming from people claiming to have science degrees/credentials/experiences…but can’t produce anything other than a tale to produce a mindset.

Years and years of this and still nothing of substance. I guess if you keep people focus on the idea for years… eventually they’ll start believing it’s real. We can be blindly crude when it comes to such things… but hey...I guess it’s to be expected. After all, we are the same beings prone to be blind followers of tradition and fables…. the same beings that finds joy in making our impressionable children believe in Satan Claws and Bunnies that craps colorful hard boil eggs and Jelly beans…. Then gets offended and feels a need to justify the nonsense after getting called out on it.

Until I see/experience/interact with something Annunaki (or any alien race) I see all this alien hype as Sci-Fi propaganda. Nothing has ever come out of any of this…to be honest, its all starting to look like a setup of some sought.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Eram (4th May 2016), lunaflare (6th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote For the last few years I’ve heard many opinions about this supposed alien race.
    I wonder why the videos and testimonies all over the net about these "beings" have such
    diverse views. So many versions about their origins, appearance/color, and agendas.
    I have heard a few versions of the Annunaki stories referenced by various researchers
    in passing. I watched several Sitchin documentaries but found it a 'hard' listen. What I like
    about Gerald Clarke from the vids above ( who I had not seen before). He is explaining the
    story in easy to understand interviews. Whether his interpretations are correct ? I do not
    know, but he says his main sources are from Oxford university scholars , as well as other
    researchers and Zachariah Sitchin and covers a wide spectrum. I find this interesting and
    could be part of the story and I think other ET's probably had parts to play as well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Anunnaki and Palenque: Jungle Hip Hop with Gerald & Christa Clark

Published on 4 May 2016

We celebrated our 5th anniversary at Palenque, Chiapas Mexico together. Christa
    shot all the video and pictures and was happy to get some music from several of
    our newest fam members. Thanks to PTP, DISL Automatic, Steve Grant, and
    Cryptic Wisdom for the great music, power message for a critical juncture in the
    human story.

0:00 -------- Gerald Clark Spontaneous Didgin
    3:14 -------- Gerald Clark Spontaneous Didgin
    4:42 -------- PTP "Higher"
    8:22 -------- Gerald Clark Anunnaki-Maya Connection: Quetzalcoatl=Thoth
    9:58 -------- PTP with Steve Grant "His Story"
    14:02 ------ 0PTP with Cryptic Wisdom "Soul Survivor"

http://www.geraldclark77.com

Gerald Clark tours Mexico City National Museum of Anthropology

Published on 28 Feb 2016

Christa and I scouted out the ancient pyramids near Mexico City and toured the
    National Anthropology Museum to get a better understanding of how the Anunnaki
    influenced the cultures in the region. If you watch for clues, you will see links to
    Ningishzidda-Thoth as Quetzalcoatl and images of Enki in a fish suit as well. Thre
    are many other connections to the Anunnaki via the Olmec-African genesis story
    which launched from North Africa near Egypt. This launch date in which Thoth left
    Egypt with some stone masons (the Olmec) just so happens to be the beginning of
    the Mayan long count, August 11, 3113 BC

Anunnaki Influence at Teotihuacan with Gerald Clark

Published on 3 Dec 2015

Christa and I set out recently to tour some of the ancient pyramid sites in Mexico.
    My goals for this pursuit were to find further proof that the Anunnaki gods of Sumer
    had direct influence all over the world as discussed in my first book The Anunnaki
    of Nibiru. Enki-Poseidon's son Ningishzidda-Thoth (The Atlantean and Egyptian
    God) was also a very important deity to the Aztecs and Toltecs known as
    Quetzalcoatl, the winged serpent god.
    We plan to hold our next event in early 2016 so please indicate your interest in
    seeing this event happen so that we can make the necessary plans.

https://www.geraldclark77.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th May 2016 at 19:49.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Inversion (4th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 1 Part 1

Published on 12 Oct 2015

In this first lecture I describe the Anunnaki background and players and tie them to the
    genealogy table and each other. A short primer on how to decipher Sumerian Cuneiform
    is presented along with a dictionary recommendation. The highlight for me was establishing
    that the Anunnaki, in particular Quetzalcoatl-Thoth, had a significant presence in the Mayan
    Realm. The Emerald Tablets were sent with Egyptian temple priests serving Thoth to various
    parts of the world to protect their knowledge. It is purported in the tablets that they were
    hidden beneath the Mayan Temple of the Sun in Mexico or South America. This is the location
    that Doreal was directed to recover the tablets in 1925. A key stone edifice in Guatamala
    appears to be the location where significant cosmogony from Sumer is handed off to the
    Mayan civilization at Izapa. Other artifacts found in Peru and Ecuador show that the
    Anunnaki were indeed in the region long ago.

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 1 Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rzkw5wmKE

Published on 13 Oct 2015

This is the second part of lecture day 1 video. We cover all the players and their
    relationships with a genealogy table walk-thru and some images of the gods.

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 1 Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5tWO2VzSeg

Published on 13 Oct 2015

During this segment of the lecture the evidence of the Anunnaki on earth is
    presented to include astrological and documentary evidence as the focus. Ancient
    writing is explored as a topic and chronological evidenced is used to determine
    where to begin unraveling the mystery of our ancestors. Iskur-Adad was
    worshipped by the Hittites as Teshub the storm god bearing similar attributes from
    his father Zeus-Enlil to include the lightening bolt. Sumerian cultural firsts are
    summarized as well as the approach taken on decoding Sumerian cuneiform
    tablets. A walk-thru of the cuneiform symbols and signs is used as an illustration on
    how to conjoin the phonemes and pictographs to form words. A cuneiform
    dictionary is offered as a reference document for those that wish to inspect the
    original source documents themselves.

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 1 Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bRBsO2MpbI

Published on 14 Oct 2015

This is the final video that is available from the Chichen Itza Lecture 1 Part 4. I
    start with the Evidence for the Anunnaki on Earth using more physical evidence and
    after walking through the Sumerian King's List and the Pre and Post Diluvial cities
    of Sumer. Select pre-diluvial images of cities like Eridu and Uruk are discussed. The
    connection between the Anunnaki and the Mayan race is established using evidence
    from Guatemala stone Stella. Finally, the lecture ends with genetic evidence leading
    to us being chimera avatars created by the Anunnaki just as the Atrahasis tablets describe
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th May 2016 at 21:28.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 2 Part 1

Published on 2 Oct 2015

This is the first part of the full second day lecture. Christa worked to get both the audio
    and the slides in the video. Topics discussed in this lecture are derived from material in
    my second book The Seventh Planet Mercury Rising. During the first day lecture we
    covered the Anunnaki Realm of the Maya and the connection to Quetzalcoatl and Chichen
    Itza. This lecture was held in a different location and the audio processing will take more
    time to complete, be patient it is in process now. There were a total of approximately 15
    hours of lecture total in the two days allotted.

https://www.geraldclark77.com

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 2 Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtspeHYEeTY

Published on 5 Oct 2015

This is the second video that will be made available as part of the 2 full-day lectures I
    prepared for the symposium attendees. Luckily Christa got better audio using her Ipad
    than our HD camera. Some of the earlier material will not be uploaded as the audio was
    unacceptable. Will plan to have a lapel mic next time, many thanks to Christa for capturing
    the event at all.

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 2 Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awq1H_b1xBY

Published on 6 Oct 2015

This is the third video that will be made available as part of the 2 full-day lectures I prepared
    for the symposium attendees. There is a little clicking from the camera in the beginning that
    will eventually fade out, apologies for that. I hope you enjoy these clips from the event. More
    videos to come & future events!!

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 2 Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNxLDLkFq78

Published on 7 Oct 2015

This is the fourth video that will be made available as part of the 2 full-day lectures I prepared
    for the symposium attendees. The Anunnaki Realm of the Maya Ascension Symposium was held
    at the Hacienda Chichen in Chichen Itza. It was a very successful event and I look forward to
    holding more!

Chichen Itza Symposium Gerald Clark Lecture 2 - Pt 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97u_T8RfK90

Published on 10 Oct 2015

This is the fifth video that will be made available as part of the 2 full-day lectures I prepared for
    the symposium attendees. This was the final part of Lecture 2. The Anunnaki Realm of the Maya
    Ascension Symposium was held at the Hacienda Chichen in Chichen Itza, a life changing event for
    many. Video and audio improvements will be made for upcoming events. Thanks for watching &
    your support!

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Nibiru Orbital Update Group Discussion at Chichen Itza with Gerald Clark

Published on 30 Sep 2015

During this group discussion event held at Hacienda Chichen Itza Resort during
    the Anunnaki Realm of the Maya Ascension Symposium, I discuss the Nibiru
    Orbital Update Report published in May.

We wrestle with some very deep issues facing humanity as the Nibiru complex
    becomes more real in the decisions we make in our daily lives.

Add comments with further questions to continue this dialogue.

Nibiru Orbital Update Report:
    http://www.amazon.com/Nibiru-Orbital-...

https://www.geraldclark77.com/store/c...

1st Book: http://www.amazon.com/Anunnaki-Nibiru...

2nd Book: http://www.amazon.com/The-7th-Planet-...

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Interesting article from David Ickes headline page and a couple others
    from the mainstream point of view on finding a NEW 9TH PLANET.

New Evidence of Undiscovered, Mysterious Planet Nine Befuddles Astronomers

By David on 5 May 2016 GMT

‘For the second time this year, world-class astronomers claimed to have proven
    the existence of Planet Nine despite being baffled about the planet’s genesis and
    uncertainty of its present location.

On Tuesday, astronomers at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
    (CfA) presented new research pointing to the existence of an undiscovered ninth
    planet in the Solar System.’

Read more: New Evidence of Undiscovered, Mysterious Planet Nine Befuddles Astronomers

http://sputniknews.com/world/2016050...n-harvard.html

=====================================================

Either we will find a new planet or we will make up a new theory
    is basically what Jim Green is suggesting imo...LOL

NASA - PLANET X FOUND!! - Planet 9 !!

Published on 20 Jan 2016

NASA’s Director of Planetary Science, Jim Green, discusses the Jan. 20 Astronomical
    Journal science paper that points to the possibility of a new “Planet 9” in our solar
    system beyond Pluto, examining the scientific process and inviting you to have a
    front row seat to our exploration of the solar system.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th May 2016 at 14:26.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Planet 9 Explained and Explored with Astronomer Konstantin Batygin

Published on 27 Jan 2016

Planet 9 is the biggest astronomical “discovery” of recent memory, and the
    process of calculating its existence is revealed with astronomer Konstantin
    Batygin. When speculation of a large body of mass with an usual orbital
    alignment was detected, astronomers took to computer simulations,
    mathematical equations and a call to the public to discover the small
    gassous giant on the fringes of our solar system. Batygin breaks down this
    hypothesized planet that is estimated to be between 1 to 10 times the mass
    of the Earth, along with the Kuiper Belt, the discovery of Neptune, and why
    Dr. Mike Brown deemed Pluto no longer a planet in this episode of Antidote
    hosted by Michael Parker.

GUEST BIO:
    Coined the next “physics rock star” by Forbes, Konstantin Batygin immigrated
    to the U.S. from Russia at age 13 and currently works as an Assistant Professor
    of Planetary Sciences at Caltech. Batygin landed on the 2015 Forbes list of 30
    scientists under 30 who are changing the world with an unprecedented record
    of publishing 21 papers as first author. He's discovered planets in other solar
    systems and solved a centuries-old puzzle: yes, it turns out eventually the
    planets in the solar system will careen away from the sun. Batygin also plays
    in a rock band.

ADD’L LINKS:
    http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~kbatygin/...
    https://www.gps.caltech.edu/content/k...
    http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~kbatygin/...
    www.thelip.tv
    https://www.facebook.com/weareantidote
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuUJ...
    Antidote Playlist on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTvQv...
    Antidote Highlights Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWarG...

EPISODE BREAKDOWN:
    00:01 Welcoming Konstantin Batygin to Antidote.
    01:19 Planet 9.
    05:45 Locating Planet 9.
    07:09 Naming the planet.
    09:15 Early skepticism, Neptune and planet discovery.
    11:29 Becoming an astronomer.
    14:17 Planet 9’s orbit, the The Kuiper Belt and Sedna.
    18:25 The Kuiper Belt.
    21:35 Dr. Mike Brown, Pluto & gravitational dominance.
    24:13 Working with Dr. Mike Brown.
    25:39 The need for planet X & the planet paths of Neptune & Uranus.
    28:35 Pushback and response from the scientific community.
    30:28 How to find Planet 9 & the Subaru Telescope.
    31:57 Architecting our solar system & Jupiter.
    34:30 Binary systems and companion stars.
    35:32 Spirituality and science.
    37:04 Music & Motorhead.
    38:08 Thank you and goodbye.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th May 2016 at 13:29.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Gerald Clark Fully Annotated Capricorn Radio Interview + CC

Published on 22 Jul 2014

Gerald Clark and James Swager from Capricorn Radio dialog about the truth
    concerning the Sumerian Cuneiform version of our human origins. Topics
    discussed include the Genesis Account, the Biblical Flood, the Garden of Edin,
    Consciousness, Slavery, Genocide, Monoatomic Gold, Genetics Longevity and
    Aging, Secret Societies to include the Masons and the Illuminati, the NWO,
    Vatican and US Roles, Breaking the Godspell of Belief, Holographic Universe,
    Ningishzida and Enki and the New Atlantis.

+ Reply to Thread