+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

No better time than the present to ask once semi publicly to stop and desist. After some time without a neighbor next door to us the old owner finally sold the place a little over a year ago. Since that time the strangeness, psychology and physical feel of my nights has changed dramatically. Lets make it clear that this is a neighbor, they know who they are on the same side of the street and directly next door to us. They are certainly not the only being participating and this is not the only phenomena I've experienced. It's one of countless. This is the neighbor that has the last four of my SS number on one of their vehicles. I'm not saying that proves anything it's just lets say a bit coincidental or Non coincidental as we know. It doesn't look good and that's a direct use of psychology on me. The chances alone of that randomly happening are slim to none unless the officials in this supposedly random licensing agency now have a less than random sense of humor with these 4 digit tags and people all over the state of NC are seeing their neighbors with their id's on their tags.

This being has used, tried and experimented with who knows how many forms of black majick and tech type stuff besides his own personal talents I suppose.

Tonight I just awoke to a humming and pain in my left ear and it was creating a very odd pattern in my minds eye vibrationally. It also sounded like a mid range hum. It was creating the same pain on the other ear and side of my head as the side that was being aimed directly on to using my jaw as the apparent connection to the other side of my head. I said one of the things that helps to end stuff sometimes which mentioned Jesus. Sometimes I"m just able to breathe a few breaths and expand my field and that can do it to. I hear the physical version of the just recently etheric or astral version of this being choke as they "jump" back to their body. The hum in my ear disipates immediately and i'm left with the throbbing pain and burning in my jaw, teeth, head and especially the ear it was aimed at.

Most archons have a place specifically that they return to in the outside of their house or even a portal type trap door in the physical that allows them inside. It always makes a loud slamming noise that can be heard by all the neighbors that are in the know (that is). My tooth that just had a cavity repaired as well as my entire jaw and head is still throbbing from the episode that lasted until just after I woke up. I have no idea how long it was until I awoke.
    This is another reason or fitting day to post it seems because it almost appeared as God himself or maybe the geo engineering Gods gave him a little warning to stop just yesterday. The storm came through and gave us a bit of hale and wind and then as it tailed off it gave us an incredibly "tinnee" sounding as in 'tin' sounding and violent clap of thunder/ lightning. It perhaps did not hit their house but made us and the house shake and hit in between the yards to maybe the "tin" roof of their shed. Boom the storm was over.

I have been helped as I"ve stated before. My health has generally improved right along with it just so happens all these increases in energy and this is consistently since the end of 2014. On the off chance, and it's a big off chance that this particular thing is not hurting me long term. Who knows what all the other stuff has done. I'm not egoistic enough to think that nothing can hurt me but I've had to try to carry that attitude for some time.

I'm going to stop there. It is amazing how many grammatical mistakes I had to go back and correct just to get this far. My focus and attention have improved a bit since working a new and good job since about November. No permission is given for such experimentation. EVER.
    Last edited by FinallyNow; 5th May 2016 at 05:43.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Antihero (5th May 2016), arwen (11th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), guayabal (5th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), Molly4US (26th July 2017), provolon (5th May 2016), shadowstalker (5th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

Maybe you're right. I've had similar experiences, my head felt like a chalkboard scratched by knives and I envisioned a truck outside carrying a portable satellite, directed at me. When my awareness was noticed I chased the truck in murderous anger. Then I realised I'm the Beast, and love is the way. I still get into situations where I feel targeted, and I still boil with anger, but I know I have the power to release myself from the grip of fear, hatred, frustration...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

FinallyNow (5th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (5th May 2016), Michelle Marie (7th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antihero (here)
    Maybe you're right. I've had similar experiences, my head felt like a chalkboard scratched by knives and I envisioned a truck outside carrying a portable satellite, directed at me. When my awareness was noticed I chased the truck in murderous anger. Then I realised I'm the Beast, and love is the way. I still get into situations where I feel targeted, and I still boil with anger, but I know I have the power to release myself from the grip of fear, hatred, frustration...
    That's exactly what i see in every one talking about being targeted. me me me, danger, look around. They see what they want.
    Still could be someone trying to mess with you, but their will is weak because it comes from unstable emotions. or.. is it that your will comes from unstable emotions.
    Last edited by soul; 5th May 2016 at 11:55.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soul For This Post:

Antihero (5th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), Michelle Marie (7th May 2016), Rich (19th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Please set up mirror shield around yourself, sprinkle coarse sea salt around your property, leave lights on in the house at nights, listen to music (Bach works!) softly as you fall asleep, & perhaps do a LBR , if that resonates with you. However, I do "see" you as being quite knowledgeable & aware, so perhaps you know all that already

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2016), FinallyNow (5th May 2016), Inversion (28th October 2016), Michelle Marie (7th May 2016), PurpleLama (6th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soul (here)
    That's exactly what i see in every one talking about being targeted. me me me, danger, look around. They see what they want.
    Still could be someone trying to mess with you, but their will is weak because it comes from unstable emotions. or.. is it that your will comes from unstable emotions.
    I agree with you. We must be open to ourselves being the culprits

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Antihero For This Post:

soul (6th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Where's this stuff about selfishness and me me me coming from? Forgive me but that is not me so much these days. It's ok but someone comes here and calls TI's selfish that's a bit of an over generalization. No one here knows me except I have consistently posted with sincerity and been kind. In return I have had distraction, deception, red herrings and a whole host of other stuff.

I'm saddened by the whole forum thing. Anonymity is a killer. I deal with the public and am a people person and a servant.

First I have a couple of points to make.

I purposely put this in the Mind Control category and it was immediately moved to TI category. There are several agendas at play here imho. I'm not saying anything about the mods at all. I will say my peace and move on.
    1. TI as a category completely by it's very existence obliterates what is really happening in true spiritual awakening and adds a huge fear component that in many cases should or would not be present.
    2. Most everything attributable to TI "stuff" is easily categorized in the mind control category and is done so around the net.
    3. New age is pretty correct in certain areas of spiritual awakening. Many sources talk about the world looking chaotic and to not pay too close of attention to what is happening around you but in you. After 11 years of gaining insights and experience I can tell you that's a lot better advice for someone that is truly going through various stages of spiritual awakening, purification and forms of gnosis. Lose some of the fear and the things that appear to be TI related actually do face into the background. You are seeing the "one mind" at work and learning to accept it's existence.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

BMJ (14th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), HaveBlue (10th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), Limor Wolf (6th May 2016), Shannon (6th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'll just leave these as they are. I have nothing to say about them.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Molly4US (30th July 2017), Shannon (5th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,464 times in 32,924 posts

That's exactly what i see in every one talking about being targeted. me me me, danger, look around.
    Be careful with unkind generalities! Some people really are targeted, and there's been very little they've been able to do about it. It's not self-centeredness, or being a victim, either.

There's always a cause — somewhere — although the extensive research of Dr John Hall indicates that some people are picked out entirely randomly. Sometimes that cause is extremely elusive to find. If it is random, one could drive oneself half-nuts trying to figure out 'why me'.

Here's John Hall talking with Alex Jones about exactly this:

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th May 2016), arwen (5th May 2016), Baby Steps (5th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Cartomancer (12th October 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), DNA (7th May 2016), FinallyNow (7th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (6th May 2016), Limor Wolf (6th May 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Molly4US (26th July 2017), Openmindedskeptic (7th May 2016), Pam (6th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016), soul (6th May 2016), Spirithorse (5th May 2016), thunder24 (7th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

What if it is a metre/monitor for electricity or something they can really upset some people- it is the sort of thing that a new home owner might innocently have installed? I hope you have some peace in your home soon.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's exactly what i see in every one talking about being targeted. me me me, danger, look around.
    Be careful with unkind generalities! Some people really are targeted, and there's been very little they've been able to do about it. It's not self-centeredness, or being a victim, either.

There's always a cause — somewhere — although the extensive research of Dr John Hall indicates that some people are picked out entirely randomly. Sometimes that cause is extremely elusive to find. If it is random, one could drive oneself half-nuts trying to figure out 'why me'.

Good info in that video. ...5-6,000 people as an experiment. How dare they?...Think about that. And those are just people who've spoken out. And are aware and awake to what's going on.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), Daozen (6th May 2016), kirolak (6th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Exclamation Re: Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

Etheric targeting is real. The most powerful shields I know are mantras and good music. Gospel may work too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJz2SANTyo

This one is a little more energetic. They need to be played all day long to have an effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gWBj21lpM
    Last edited by Daozen; 6th May 2016 at 12:56.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), FinallyNow (7th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

There is loads of targeting going on right now.

At the moment, in my neighbourhood, they have started transmitting loud "cricket" sounding signals, which are electronic, and traceable to a specific installation. It starts at 6.30 pm, and continues non-stop all night till about 7.00 am. People in the neighbourhood all complaining they cannot sleep. The signals are loud, and transmitted as a very fast pulse (Beep-beep-beep) every half a second, so it has a franticness about it, and one cannot ever relax or get centred. It is very deliberate, very evil, and very real. An all-out etheric and psychic assault, that is a form of torture. And it is increasing worldwide.
    Last edited by arwen; 5th May 2016 at 23:14.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), DNA (7th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (6th May 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Molly4US (30th July 2017), muxfolder (12th May 2016), Shannon (5th May 2016), sheme (5th May 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yep yep guys, all great info, about something.

There is one method i read about on a website concerned with hermeticism. Not sure how it works, but it does.
    When you feel someone connecting to you, imagine a upward triangle with a dot inside. Focus on that connection, and this dot, send it straight away from your eyes like shooting a rocket.
    End effect is that the offender gets threefold what he directed against you and gets quickly tired.
    This is a kind of magic but do as you feel is right.

Did you try to figure him out from direct contact?
    Last edited by soul; 6th May 2016 at 05:54.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to soul For This Post:

kirolak (6th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There is no space left in this can to be careful.

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi FinallyNow, sorry to hear about your torment.

I, too, am targeted. It never lets up. If I try and defend the attack is ramped up. If I try and raise my vibration, the attack is ramped up. If I try using mental imagery or any form of self-actualization the attack ramps up. The only option I have is to let it happen and live with it.

I hope you find your release.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 6th May 2016 at 08:55.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2016), Bill Ryan (7th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), FinallyNow (7th May 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (6th May 2016), Limor Wolf (6th May 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Shannon (6th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Hi FinallyNow, sorry to hear about your torment.

I, too, am targeted. It never lets up. If I try and defend the attack is ramped up. If I try and raise my vibration, the attack is ramped up. If I try using mental imagery or any form of self-actualization the attack ramps up. The only option I have is to let it happen and live with it.

I hope you find your release.

Sorry Ernie. Thanks for posting. I find many small releases on any given day since I appreciate so much in life now. May you find the same.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2016), Bill Ryan (7th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Before I even watch the video. I have it in my que and will get to it by tomorrow. Music may be calling me tonight after my stop here. I'm going to say this in general.

Many nights were not just talking about one phenomenon. For example, one night may have been ELF drum beets like the truck people talk about. Except it has multiple contact points in the house and I can hear it oftentimes in the past even in my car, since it is a resonant cavity. So we'd have the standard ELF's which have had so many nuanced forms over the last couple years that would be a long summary alone. At the same time, I"ve always had what I have had to perceive as a positive constant high pitch energy in my bedroom that helps in general but always has required and adjustment to get used to when going upstairs. Then in the middle of the night there would be undulating waves going through my mattress while at the same time from above, I can feel the energy with my hands quite easily waves coming from satellites on the entire upper floor of the home and not just my bedroom. Then you could add to that some specific event like the one I described above on top of everything else and a whole bunch of entities hanging on to any fear I might display in the process.

Now, I will also give this caveat. I've had several powerful and scary experiences as well as healing and uplifting experiences over just the last couple years. When being awakened in the middle of the night it is a fact that one is not in full possession of their faculties. Two, I believe many of the more recent experiences of the last year have been a greater percentage of the healing variety and not negative like often perceived when one is awakened by such things.

Even the above experience could have been told from a different more neutral perspective. Now, two days later I perceive that whatever was used and went through my ears head and jaw may have had a healing affect. I always hold out the possibility of being wrong in my conclusions, but the experiences stand as told.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2016), Bill Ryan (7th May 2016), BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Molly4US (30th July 2017), Shannon (8th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Etheric targeting is real. The most powerful shields I know are mantras and good music. Gospel may work too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoJz2SANTyo

This one is a little more energetic. They need to be played all day long to have an effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gWBj21lpM
    Thank you Daozen. I stated in a message to someone else here that music was probably on my agenda after my stop here tonight so I have started with your first post. Thank you, It is soothing and uplifting.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

arwen (8th May 2016), Bill Ryan (7th May 2016), BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), Daozen (7th May 2016), ljwheat (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016), sheme (7th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. I very much appreciate that.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2016), BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), kirolak (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016), sheme (7th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

In my experience, please be very aware of BEATS . . . . anything with a repetitious, driving beat is not positive. . . please consider listening to Bach, the composer of the purest music for music's sake, with the least adulterated "beat" & rythmn.

If there is an agenda, it tends to utilize those thudding, beating "sounds" that are intrusive & harmful, regardless of any apparent positive intention. . . whatever subverts our consciousness via a repeating, rythmic pulse, is entraining, & to be resisted with every fibre of our consciousness, like the plod, plod, plod of boots on a bridge, or the thump, thwack,thwack, of driving beat- driven "music". . . it leads to the break down of the energy body & our consciousness, our awareness, & our freedom of choice.

It is NOT simply that I was a "classical musician", & "prefer" so-called classical sounds; it is far more of a slowly-moving virus that is subverting the conscious choice of most of humanity. Once we have been " beaten" by sound we are most easily directed. .

BTW, Please let us all know if you have had other experiences, as these are my own insights; but to me, drumming is the WORST case scenario. . the tribal mind takes over, & any hard-won individuation is lost, & can be directed in any way the "overlord" chooses.

I know you will mostly think I am exaggerating or quite daft, but please compare your state of mind after listening to anything blasted over the airwaves, with the clarity that comes through Bach, Beethoven et al. . . .of-course, there are also many modern composers who are in the flow, so to speak . . . . they are not "pop" composers; the use of the finer intellect/psyche is essential to appreciate their contributions.

ENTERTAINMENT= DEATH, . . . extreme as that may seem! As Krishnaji said, there is Buddha entertainment, Krishna entertainment, Jesus entertainment. . .so when will we REALLY wake up, & drop the need to be entertained by any outside agency at all?

So many popular "awakened" views are vapid, generic. . there is very little creative impulse to really awaken - we enjoy the entertainment afforded by the latest "whistleblowers", or the "secret documents" released by whichever agency.

We are lazy, & seek amusement; we love the frisson of fear that foretold doom brings; the vicarious thrill of "others" who commit terrible deeds. . . . the revelations of "insiders" about dark & evil things that we sententiously condemn.

But all the while we stumble like blind men through the field of consciousness, tripping over our pre-conceptions, chasing after bubbles that rise from the swamps of our own psyches.

I apologize for ranting & raving, but I have just "seen" the horrors of the animal's charnel house, & there is really nothing more I have to say; we are the authors of the darkness of other beings, but expect Goodness & Mercy to "follow us all the days of our lives".
    Last edited by kirolak; 7th May 2016 at 14:30.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), East Sun (8th May 2016), FinallyNow (13th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), littleOne (19th August 2016), markoid (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016), The Freedom Train (12th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast