+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default Re: Tortured/ experimented on Etherically by next door neighbor

My wife and I refer to the targeting of completely random people as the Jack Reacher technique. That is, randoms are chosen to make it difficult to find a pattern of why governments are really targeting people.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), FinallyNow (13th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (7th May 2016), Molly4US (26th July 2017), Shannon (8th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Finally Now and Ernie.......recite this mantra several times every day...it works

I call upon all spiritual cords of equity
    to revoke and dismantle all false thoughts,
    all false beliefs, all false lights, all false energies,
    and all false contracts
    I am a fee and sovereign soul
    I am a free and sovereign soul
    I am free and you have no authority over me......
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Chip (13th June 2016), East Sun (8th May 2016), FinallyNow (13th June 2016), Inversion (13th June 2016), kirolak (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I think you're just fine. Stop worrying so much!! Nothing can stop you or mess with you im here to tell you
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

FinallyNow (13th June 2016), Rich (19th August 2016), soul (8th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do you think it's possible, satellite access to microwave harassment platforms can be a purchasable service independent of government agencies?

Because the information needs to remain classified, you can understand why there is no regulation efforts by uncle Sam. These private businesses that sell remote voyeurism/molestation services would start leaking the information to the public in response to a crack down, then the whole world freaks out and economies destabilize because of the panic of "mind reading" being real and the government doing nothing about it.

It's almost like one of these days, one of the major governments is going to have to come clean about it and start explaining their plan to regain control of the satellite constellations that made this possible. It'll be very costly, so it's easier to let the adults and kids alike to keep being molested and tortured.

Plus the extremely wealthy, A-lister's, and V.I.P.s or whatever random freaks who use the service don't want to lose their special little security/recreational sadism computers so you can see why they would also discourage the declassification.

This whole thing comes down to managing world panic and ****ty people (imo). TI's are possibly the least cared about minority in existence so just make sure you try to live a life better than your voyeur's, cause you're gonna be on your own until you can afford a microwave generator to block transmissions in the upper GHZ.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    In my experience, please be very aware of BEATS . . . . anything with a repetitious, driving beat is not positive. . . please consider listening to Bach, the composer of the purest music for music's sake, with the least adulterated "beat" & rythmn.

If there is an agenda, it tends to utilize those thudding, beating "sounds" that are intrusive & harmful, regardless of any apparent positive intention. . . whatever subverts our consciousness via a repeating, rythmic pulse, is entraining, & to be resisted with every fibre of our consciousness, like the plod, plod, plod of boots on a bridge, or the thump, thwack,thwack, of driving beat- driven "music". . . it leads to the break down of the energy body & our consciousness, our awareness, & our freedom of choice.

It is NOT simply that I was a "classical musician", & "prefer" so-called classical sounds; it is far more of a slowly-moving virus that is subverting the conscious choice of most of humanity. Once we have been " beaten" by sound we are most easily directed. .

BTW, Please let us all know if you have had other experiences, as these are my own insights; but to me, drumming is the WORST case scenario. . the tribal mind takes over, & any hard-won individuation is lost, & can be directed in any way the "overlord" chooses.

I know you will mostly think I am exaggerating or quite daft, but please compare your state of mind after listening to anything blasted over the airwaves, with the clarity that comes through Bach, Beethoven et al. . . .of-course, there are also many modern composers who are in the flow, so to speak . . . . they are not "pop" composers; the use of the finer intellect/psyche is essential to appreciate their contributions.

ENTERTAINMENT= DEATH, . . . extreme as that may seem! As Krishnaji said, there is Buddha entertainment, Krishna entertainment, Jesus entertainment. . .so when will we REALLY wake up, & drop the need to be entertained by any outside agency at all?

So many popular "awakened" views are vapid, generic. . there is very little creative impulse to really awaken - we enjoy the entertainment afforded by the latest "whistleblowers", or the "secret documents" released by whichever agency.

We are lazy, & seek amusement; we love the frisson of fear that foretold doom brings; the vicarious thrill of "others" who commit terrible deeds. . . . the revelations of "insiders" about dark & evil things that we sententiously condemn.

But all the while we stumble like blind men through the field of consciousness, tripping over our pre-conceptions, chasing after bubbles that rise from the swamps of our own psyches.

I apologize for ranting & raving, but I have just "seen" the horrors of the animal's charnel house, & there is really nothing more I have to say; we are the authors of the darkness of other beings, but expect Goodness & Mercy to "follow us all the days of our lives".
    Kirolak. First let me apologize for not thanking you for your comment sooner. Your comment is appreciated and spot on. Although I enjoy classical music. I have listened to many genres over my lifetime and continue to listen to dozens of different types of what I consider to be positive or uplifting music. Perhaps not as pure as classical but I get chill bumps from some songs that I find from bands I have not heard of.

You are right about the use of beats and things for entrainment. I am still dealing with some now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Finally Now and Ernie.......recite this mantra several times every day...it works

I call upon all spiritual cords of equity
    to revoke and dismantle all false thoughts,
    all false beliefs, all false lights, all false energies,
    and all false contracts
    I am a free and sovereign soul
    I am free and you have no authority over me......

Thank you. I like that. Printed, repeated and repeated again.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

BMJ (16th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), kirolak (13th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

David Voigts with George Noory on Targeted Individuals, Human Experimentation, Weapons Technologies.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2016), Shannon (12th October 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Kirolak you are right on with your assessments as far as I can see. Re: drumming. Did you know that many shamans from various tribes around the world use drumming to enter hypnotic states, and to bring people into other dimensions for astral travel and soul retrieval? The drumming gets the brain into different brain states - such as Theta. So your point about the drumming is spot on. While it can be used for good, it can also be harnessed for mind control ABSOLUTELY!

I am sorry that, at least by the end of this post in May, you were so disgusted by humanity. Not that I can blame you for your feelings - but I do really feel like we have been manipulated into this situation of harming ourselves and others based on programs of control (devised by the aliens that bred us) to keep us enslaved. To awaken means to find ways to counteract these methods of control as much as possible - and it is not something that everyone is learning how to do at the same rate. It is not necessary it seems - for in the end we'll all get there. I do truly believe that. I do. I think of the kinds of conversations I have with people now, versus even five years ago. People are waking up! And that wave of vibrational ascension is exponential and unstoppable!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2016), BMJ (17th October 2016), Shannon (12th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

hi, im somewhat new. ive had success in getting through the attacks. i get voices all day responding to thoughts and emotions and feelings. theyre good voices but disciplinarians, and weve battled each other mentaly for years because they drive me insane all day. So ive tried a bunch of blocking methods and mental techniques and today its random that they are able to bother me too much. but the gangstalking..tech harrassers are always trying to control them to be part of there e-harrassments. Ill just say if any human gets into my brain, i will do all mental capabilities to end it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Molly4US (26th July 2017), The Freedom Train (12th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

areas on body of energy access

feet, shins thighs, sex organs, stomach, lungs, heart, throat, digestive track, jaw, behind ears, in ear canal, in brain, around brain. it seems overwhelming..you have more power than them, you can clear them out, push them out, get through the torture by blocking, fighting. they will say you make real sound..its lies, its all lies. fight smart..stop suffering..clear that snip with your mind..aim..focus..fire!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

Molly4US (26th July 2017), The Freedom Train (12th November 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I have had similar experiences to FinallyNow, nearly exact at times, and am relieved that FinallyNow was willing to share his/her experience. Each time they use frequency to cause certain slide pictures, dreams, or interactive dreams, I suffer a lot through the terror of it (nearly always very gory), and feel some brain-cell death, loss of physical balance, and nausea for the day. It takes my brain about a week or so to feel normal again. It is scary, physically and mentally and emotionally traumatizing. A person becomes isolated due to the fact that they know that most people will not understand, but will say things which are cold and unsupportive.

Enemies use the divide and conquer method. Divide a house apart from itself and against itself. The tool of terrorists. Who is the United States having trouble with in the world? There you go then. Haters of peace and education, and stable government, and happy families, and free time for fun, and disposable income, and savings, and vacations, and health. Cain and Esau.

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Openmindedskeptic;1066645]My wife and I refer to the targeting of completely random people as the Jack Reacher technique. That is, randoms are chosen to make it difficult to find a pattern of why governments are really targeting people.[/QUOT

I have thought that too. I also think that the perpetrators can basically write a sentence or leave a "poetic calling-card" by finding certain last names that strung together have a meaning. Psychopath enjoyment and Pride, I would call it. I have been targeted all of my life, especially hard the last 13 years. I am a witness of high profile crimes which include murder. Also, lets say I wasn't a victim. .. .my maiden last name is Westfall. That name in itself could be left as a calling card for the perpetrators desire and plan, i.e. the fall of the Western World.

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I did that the first few years. My harrassers send physical assaults in person, death threats in person, sexual assaults in person, abduct me to various places and leave my fingerprints and DNA: evidence is stolen/sold/destroyed/, but mostly, they make me lose consciousness and use physical and weapon assaults to my head to give me retrograde amnesia. When I report, even when there are bruises covering my face, the police disregard everything and have accused me of doing it to myself. I am convinced on the day of writing this that I am for sale in various ways on the internet, identity theft mostly.

Regarding on focusing the mind. This is going to sound really gross, but here goes: When I first heard the V2K, 13 years ago, it was super loud. There was a really mean derogatory group of people that I could hear. They were half males and half of them females. They said they were police and to turn myself into the police for pedophilia. Well, I had a 7 year old daughter, and a 9 year old son, and I certainly was not a pedophile. (Turns out that my ex-husband was/is in a pedophilia SRA cult, but I did not know that as it was secret and kept hidden) So, with these sickos saying such things, and thinking I knew who was doing it: an ex-drug-dealer, drug-user, bible alcoholics counselor of my husband's; and having the feeling that they could read my thoughts, I decided to perform my own experiment to see if they could read my minds eye. So I focused on visualizing who I felt was the perpetrator of the V2K and in the visualization I had the perpetrator walk over to his own child and grab them for their sexual pleasure. May sound sick, but the result was, that the guy who I thought was the perpetrator... I heard him. I made him mad enough to exclaim something like, "Hey, what are you doing?" Well, I was trying to show that a fake visualization could frame an innocent person, just as they were trying to torture and frame me. I did that on the first week of V2K. I didn't bother with that afterwards as it was gross, yet effective.

About 9 years later, when I was abducted into a strange house during a walk through a suburb, by a fat older guy who said he needed to borrow me to get some drugs, that he had heard that the guy in this house has a dream-machine, that maybe I would be one of them some day. He rendered me semi-conscious so that I appeared to be stoned. The drug males opened the front door and let us in (though I had no life in me to fight my way out so remained lifeless). The old dude said to the younger 2 males there, who looked gay, something. I was asked to sit on the couch. I sat on the couch and the fat older guy sat so close to me that I was practically smothered by fat rolls and sweat which I hope will never be a part of my life ever (i.e. this guy was not my type). I felt too tired to move and soon was glad that his fat was so cushiony. I think I passed out for a bit, but there was a knife, maybe guns too that were pulled by these two young yucky guys. I felt so terrified that I could do absolutely nothing physically, so I started thinking thoughts of: I wish, I pray, that these guys would be loving and kind. I closed my eyes and tried to think/feel the total body mind-set of kindness and lovingness. A couple moments later these two young dudes seemed effected, but they were not feeling kindness and love, instead they started having sex with one another. I squished my eyes closed, and the old fat guy beside me asked, "What were you thinking?" Very sick, but true story.

The gang-stalkers who stalk me do perverted things repeatedly. It is their theme so as to discredit me; for to tell about it is so sickening, that is would be deemed uncredible; but instead I would be the one perceived as perverted. It is a horror. I am a very wholesome Christian. I have old-school values of family and marriage which don't include yucky impromptu rendezvous.

If I had called the Art Bell Coast to Coast Am in the high desert, he would have had to change the nights theme to Gross to Gross.

Quote Posted by heuristic thought (here)
    areas on body of energy access

feet, shins thighs, sex organs, stomach, lungs, heart, throat, digestive track, jaw, behind ears, in ear canal, in brain, around brain. it seems overwhelming..you have more power than them, you can clear them out, push them out, get through the torture by blocking, fighting. they will say you make real sound..its lies, its all lies. fight smart..stop suffering..clear that snip with your mind..aim..focus..fire!
    Last edited by Molly4US; 26th July 2017 at 21:25. Reason: add

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2