+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts
    Last edited by giovonni; 8th July 2016 at 05:53.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

Pretty interesting to be sure , but it would seem that for all of LMH's Emmy award winning investigative journalism, we are always left wondering why some obvious more probing questions are not asked or get reported . Such as, with this retired Navy Flight Engineer, wouldn't you ask some probing questions in the order of ...' why didn't you take some photos going over that huge hole over south pole region that a c130 could fly into' or '10 to 15 scientists? and 1 or 2 females among scientists?' " you flew for hours after picking them up and loading all their gear/cargo and you don't have an accurate count or positive ID as to gender?!!" Dunno slip shot investigative reporting? Or do you get the whole or the rest of the story when you buy subscription? Any one else think I'm off base?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

giovonni (7th May 2016), HaveBlue (8th May 2016), Nasu (7th May 2016), seah (8th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    Any one else think I'm off base?
    Not "off base" — but do be aware that some details are often asked to be redacted by whistleblowers or insiders offering information. Because Linda is a professional journalist, she would always keep those agreements.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), boja (7th May 2016), giovonni (7th May 2016), janette (8th May 2016), JoePiscapo (10th May 2016), justntime2learn (11th May 2016), kirolak (7th May 2016), KiwiElf (7th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (11th May 2016), Michelle Marie (11th May 2016), Nasu (7th May 2016), Professor (7th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016), TrumanCash (8th May 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

All considering - there's a lot of information/photo documents conveyed in this report ...
    And I for one do believe he is telling the truth - Though not sure about the ET thingy?

7. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

As I mentioned on another thread a while back, there are areas in Antarctica that are above TOP SECRET for as long as I can remember. Weather and air research is "above top secret"? Yeah, riiiiiite

8. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I agree with you Wide-Eyed. I too find the story very hard to swallow. Aircrew know exactly how many souls are on board. The vague details may well be to hide identity of the exact flight and crew, but I need more to take it seriously.
    It could easily be a no fly area simply not to have sensitive seismic monitoring instruments upset by vibration from aircraft engine noise.
    Right at the pole is an airstrip called NZSP.
    But Linda does have track record with the old 77 y/o guy who served under Eisenhauer. That story had been reported by Linda years earlier by her, but the same lack of detail had me not take it seriously until it was updated during the Hearings on Disclosure. Even then, that guy did not see anything with his own eyes. So it is technically hearsay.
    I'll just put it in my 'wait and see' basket and not be distracted from the real issues reported by the likes of Alex Jones. in case it is a CIA planted misdirect story. remember, CIA operatives lie to you for a living, parasitically off of U.S tax payer dollars.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), seah (8th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    As I mentioned on another thread a while back, there are areas in Antarctica that are above TOP SECRET for as long as I can remember. Weather and air research is "above top secret"? Yeah, riiiiiite
    I suspect Antartica is hiding much more bigger fish than ET/government alliance.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

giovonni (9th May 2016), lizfrench (5th June 2016), Michelle Marie (11th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    I suspect Antartica is hiding much more bigger fish than ET/government alliance.
    Perhaps you could elaborate and share ?

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Yes, I have known about the top secret as well. The Vrils and the deep underground civilizations of advanced beings. The high tech spacecraft. The Nazi's knew about it and that is a whole story. I am sure you can research that online Giovanni. Good hunting.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

giovonni (9th May 2016), justntime2learn (11th May 2016), KiwiElf (11th May 2016), lizfrench (5th June 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Yes, I have known about the top secret as well. The Vrils and the deep underground civilizations of advanced beings. The high tech spacecraft. The Nazi's knew about it and that is a whole story. I am sure you can research that online Giovanni. Good hunting.
    Thanks Bettye,

I'm more interested here with personal intuition/thoughts on all this ...

Searching the internet has never been a hindrance for me ... wink/wink

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

And what i mean by intuitive ...

I am inclined to believe something great and wondrous exist on the Antarctica continent ...
    Something timeless that reaches back to the beginning of humankind upon this planet.

The remnants of a long past civilization that found its way here from afar ...

A protected shielded secret that defies a logical explanation.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Perhaps you could elaborate and share ?
    What I'm willing to say at the moment is that as we know, alien/military collaboration is going on, at least through out North America, alongside public spaces such as in the case of Denvor airport, the Dayton base and Dulce. They aren't too concerned with human intrusion, while Antartica, an entire continent, is closed off to the public at large. We have to assume that the secrecy has to be about something large, in scale and significance, that would warrant such a dramatic stance. A position, by the way, that is backed up by all the countries who own a piece of land there, and that has never been disputed by others that don't.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (11th May 2016), Michelle Marie (11th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't believe anything you stated above has been officially acknowledge,
    though i do appreciate your response and elaborating with a stance.

PS - FYI in regards to the international agreement -
    Antarctic Treaty - Summary
    Last edited by giovonni; 9th May 2016 at 22:30.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

nothing has been officially acknowledge, a big fat zero. Avalon would not have much to discuss if it's discussions were based on that.

Thanks, for the link, but I had read it before.
    ― Gary Zukav

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (11th May 2016), lizfrench (5th June 2016)

22. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

nothing has been officially acknowledge, a big fat zero. Avalon would not have much to discuss if it's discussions were based on that.

Yes the above information you shared has been discussed here for many years now on this forum ... Though apparently you did not read the link carefully enough - No countries "own" any piece of Antarctica. ... seah i must obviously say - you speak in a way which i neither resonate nor am a tune with - Long knowing this forum has always harbored those of differing soul groups .. I do wish you well on your path.

23. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Re: Antarctic treaty

2. There will be complete freedom of scientific investigation.

I wonder if we funded via donations, a project Avalon group to explore the Antarctic, would that group be given complete freedom to investigate? Just kidding, we all know the real answer to that lol

Very interesting treaty though, never knew such a thing existed.
    ISness is my business..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

giovonni (10th May 2016), lizfrench (5th June 2016), Michelle Marie (11th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Redundant for you, perhaps relevant to others. You can always use your ignore setting, so as I don't ignite your need to be brutally unfriendly and personal.
    Godspeed, gio
    ― Gary Zukav

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (11th May 2016), lizfrench (5th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Redundant for you, perhaps relevant to others. You can always use your ignore setting, so as I don't ignite your need to be brutally unfriendly and personal.
    Godspeed, gio
    I would phrase it as being brutally honest towards you.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Yes the above information you shared has been discussed here for many years now on this forum ... Though apparently you did not read the link carefully enough - No countries "own" any piece of Antarctica. ... seah i must obviously say - you speak in a way which i neither resonate nor am a tune with - Long knowing this forum has always harbored those of differing soul groups .. I do wish you well on your path.

Wow, you throw a tantrum like a little girl and threaten to leave the forum when Target was a little blunt with you, and then you turn around and say stuff like this?

If you are going to be so thin skinned, maybe practice the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

seah (11th May 2016), thunder24 (11th May 2016)

30. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Wow, you throw a tantrum like a little girl and threaten to leave the forum when Target was a little blunt with you, and then you turn around and say stuff like this?

If you are going to be so thin skinned, maybe practice the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.
    Not in this case ...
    Nothing to do with gender here.

PS ~ my business with target is a lot more personal in nature, which you are not party to.
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th May 2016 at 01:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast