English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by seah (here)
    nothing has been officially acknowledge, a big fat zero. Avalon would not have much to discuss if it's discussions were based on that.

Thanks, for the link, but I had read it before.
    Yes the above information you shared has been discussed here for many years now on this forum ... Though apparently you did not read the link carefully enough - No countries "own" any piece of Antarctica. ... seah i must obviously say - you speak in a way which i neither resonate nor am a tune with - Long knowing this forum has always harbored those of differing soul groups .. I do wish you well on your path.

Wow, you throw a tantrum like a little girl and threaten to leave the forum when Target was a little blunt with you, and then you turn around and say stuff like this?

If you are going to be so thin skinned, maybe practice the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.
    Not in this case ...
    Nothing to do with gender here.

PS ~ my business with target is a lot more personal in nature, which you are not party to.

Okay
    Well from what I see, you do not appreciate it when folks attempt to contribute or interact with you on your threads.
    You seem to take offense if folks disagree with
    your posted material in the slightest bit.
    This is what I saw when you had your disagreement with Target, and this is what I see now.

Rather than take it personally when folks do not agree with your posted content, why not look at it as an opportunity to engage in dialogue and further open up avenues of thought on your topic?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

seah (11th May 2016), thunder24 (11th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

ahem... back to topic...

The evidence (no real proof) is far and large; Bettye's own thread from a few month's back; Admiral Byrd's testimony and the larger mysteries of Operation High Jump, Various Reports of Pyramids, Bases and Entrances being discovered at Antarctica over the years, Dr Joseph Farrell's [sic] research - and others - into Nazi UFOs during and after WWII and their general interest in the place, plus this info from LMH. One of the greatest coverups and secrets of our time - IMO. There's something going on in Antarctica that is wayyy beyond air & weather research... and "they" certainly don't want us to know
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th May 2016 at 01:18.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    nothing has been officially acknowledge, a big fat zero. Avalon would not have much to discuss if it's discussions were based on that.

Thanks, for the link, but I had read it before.
    Yes the above information you shared has been discussed here for many years now on this forum ... Though apparently you did not read the link carefully enough - No countries "own" any piece of Antarctica. ... seah i must obviously say - you speak in a way which i neither resonate nor am a tune with - Long knowing this forum has always harbored those of differing soul groups .. I do wish you well on your path.

Wow, you throw a tantrum like a little girl and threaten to leave the forum when Target was a little blunt with you, and then you turn around and say stuff like this?

If you are going to be so thin skinned, maybe practice the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.
    Not in this case ...
    Nothing to do with gender here.

PS ~ my business with target is a lot more personal in nature, which you are not party to.

Okay
    Well from what I see, you do not appreciate it when folks attempt to contribute or interact with you on your threads.
    You seem to take offense if folks disagree with
    your posted material in the slightest bit.
    This is what I saw when you had your disagreement with Target, and this is what I see now.

Rather than take it personally when folks do not agree with your posted content, why not look at it as an opportunity to engage in dialogue and further open up avenues of thought on your topic?
    I don't believe my long time posting on this forum reflects your opinion of me ...

And i believe your stepping out of bounds now as a member.

PS ~ i do appreciate the bumps ~ more members are reading and approving of the OP ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th May 2016 at 01:33.

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

for those who never viewed this before ...

Third Reich - Operation UFO (Nazi Base In Antarctica) Complete Documentary

Here's the legendary 2006 Russian documentary 'Third Reich - Operation UFO Nazi Base in Antarctica' in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing ...

Most interesting is the last part of this video at the https://youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw?t=34m56s

"The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd's ill-fated 'Operation Highjump' expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the 'Thule Society, 'Vril Society' and the 'Ahnenerbe'

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of 'Base 211', the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of 'New Swabia'; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa 'rat lines' or American 'Operation Paperclip' activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica" ... More here

Published on Sep 25, 2012

Last edited by giovonni; 11th May 2016 at 03:35.

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Alleged E.T. and Human Collaboration Base in Antarctica

will share this lastest snippet here ...

Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The ET & Nazi Secret Space Program

Clip from May 04, 2016 / Published on May 10, 2016

7. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Could there have been a vast civilization that was frozen (in time in or about) 12,000 years ago during
    a major Earth catastrophe ... And what would account for this mysterious map artifact ...

Piri Reis map

"In 1929 there was an amazing map discovered in the Imperial Archives at Constantinople that had been sitting, virtually unexamined, for years. The map, which had been drawn in 1513 by a Turkish Admiral named Piri Reis, showed North America, South America, Greenland and Antarctica. However what is so perplexing about this map is that Antarctica had not been discovered in 1513. Antarctica was not located until 1820 and America had only been discovered in 1492, a mere 21 years prior to the maps creation and yet it is mapped quite accurately. Remarkably, the map also depicts several land masses bearing their correct longitudes even though longitude itself was not discovered until the late 1700’s either. Reis had been a famous Turkish Admiral of the 16th Century. He had a passion for maps, He loved cartography and was a highly experienced and respected mariner. In his day, he was considered to be an expert on all Mediterranean Lands and Coastlines and also held high in the favors of the Turkish court. Such a noble status enabled him to enjoy privileged access to the Imperial Library at Constantinople and he spent much of his spare time there. In his notes Reis said that he had based his map on several much older maps he had seen at the library, including one that Columbus is reported to have viewed prior to his voyage to the Americas.

The map in question was said to have been captured from the Spaniards in a naval engagement and later given to the admiral by a Spanish prisoner who had apparently sailed on three of Columbus’s New World voyages! Many scholars have indeed suspected that Columbus was in possession of a map and already knew of the existence of America before embarking on his famous ‘voyage of discovery’. Reis also wrote a well known Turkish book on sailing called ‘Kitababi Bahriye’ in which he gives detailed and accurate descriptions of the coastlines, harbors, bays, currents, shallows and straits of the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas. He was beheaded by the Turkish Court in 1554 or 1555 for reasons now unknown. In case you can’t see it, That’s the top piece of Africa on the top right of the map and the tip of south America reaching out to it from the left side of the map, running up through the gulf of Mexico and up to Nth. America. The tip of Antarctica can be seen sticking up on the bottom right. Another interesting point to this map is the strange layout of the South American continent which looks sort of stretched out of shape. However, viewing the sphere of earth from space accurately produces this type of view" ... More here

Last edited by giovonni; 14th May 2016 at 04:03.

8. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Jeff Rense, Harry Cooper, Jim Marrs & Dick Allgire -
    Amazing German Antarctic Discoveries In 1938

Referenced: http://www.sharkhunters.com/book1.htm

Clip from May 13, 2016 / Published on May 20/21, 2016

Last edited by giovonni; 21st May 2016 at 09:40.

9. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More from Earthfiles ...

WWII Was An E.T. Battle Fought Through Humans,
    According to Retired U. S. Navy Engineer ...

Read & Listen Here

10. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

will share this here ...

From Earthfiles ...

UAPs and Alien “Gods”

Read & Listen Here

11. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

From Earthfiles ...

Alien Agendas Include Animal Mutilations and Hybrids ...

Read & Listen Here

12. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

13. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Interesting thread Gio. I saw a documentary recently - actually Linda Moulten Howe - covering the recovery of the missing scientists in Antartica. Curious that they were taken to New Zealand for processing after the event.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016), giovonni (8th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Debra (here)
    Interesting thread Gio. I saw a documentary recently - actually Linda Moulten Howe - covering the recovery of the missing scientists in Antartica. Curious that they were taken to New Zealand for processing after the event.
    Christchurch, New Zealand - is the staging/drop-off point for most U.S./British related activity in Antarctica ...

Note - Ancient Aliens has a recently new episode in regards ...

here it is Ancient Aliens-Pyramids of Antarctica-S9/E1

16. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Debra (here)
    Christchurch, New Zealand - is the staging/drop-off point for most U.S./British related activity in Antarctica ...

Note - Ancient Aliens has a recently new episode in regards ...

here it is Ancient Aliens-Pyramids of Antarctica-S9/E1
    Yup, you got that right!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2