+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time Travel

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Time Travel

Time travel is the concept of movement between certain points in time, analogous to movement between different points in space.
    So what do you think? Is it really possible?
    UNITED WE STAND

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vektor For This Post:

Alien Ramone (12th May 2016), DNA (9th May 2016), ghostrider (10th May 2016), Inversion (9th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), petra (26th July 2016), TODD & NORA (12th May 2016), william r sanford72 (26th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,400 times in 1,630 posts

Default Re: Time Travel

I think time travel is real. Andrew Basiago claims he was with a time travel program when he was a kid called Project Pegasus. Billy Meier claims his Plejaren contacts took him to the future and showed him a earthquake in San Francisco. John Titor claims he came from the future to acquire a part from an IBM computer. There's also time viewing like Project Looking Glass and the Chronovisor.

http://www.projectpegasus.net/
    http://theyflyblog.com/2014/01/04/mo...co-earthquake/
    http://www.johntitor.com/
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...okingglass.htm
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel20.htm

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Aurelius (9th May 2016), DNA (9th May 2016), GoingOn (11th May 2016), Ines (24th June 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), TODD & NORA (12th May 2016), ZooLife (9th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Time ( as we know it) is a man made lineal construct.
    We are really part of a holographic universe, so our understanding and teachings is incorrect, so too is our idea of time travel.
    Quantum physics defines our existence as an unlimited amount of now moments all happening at the same time....
    There is no past or future only continual now moments.... How then do we go backwards or forwards if they all happen instantaneously.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Gerald Paris (11th May 2016), GoingOn (11th May 2016), Inversion (9th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), kirolak (10th May 2016), Maknocktomb (10th May 2016), Mike (12th May 2016), Pam (10th May 2016), petra (26th July 2016), raregem (14th May 2016), TODD & NORA (12th May 2016), Wind (9th May 2016), ZooLife (9th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

... Absolutely real !

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

DNA (9th May 2016), GoingOn (11th May 2016), Inversion (9th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), ZooLife (9th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Time travel brings into question what 'now' is (or is not).

I thought I knew what now is a now ago but now I don't know.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Constance (9th May 2016), etheric underground (29th May 2016), GoingOn (11th May 2016), Inversion (9th May 2016), kirolak (10th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Yes it is possible... the plejaren do it since 1982 the Timmars a race 400 years ahead of hem in technology, gave them the calculations ... according to the plejaren time travel is achieved by controlling the speed of the particles in their energy screens that surround their crafts ... the speed of light has a certain half Life , moving the particles faster propels the ships into the past, moving the particles slower and the ships jump to the future as light slows down over time...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

GoingOn (11th May 2016), Inversion (10th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Vektor (here)
    Time travel is the concept of movement between certain points in time, analogous to movement between different points in space.
    So what do you think? Is it really possible?
    Yes, I think it is, because even what you cannot imagine is possible. Truth has a very nice nature - it is unlimited. But what is true and false is basically on a scale, so that nothing is really false, it's just truth stripped of potential, truth with more limitation applied. So you can think of it is an an onion, with layers. When you are on a particular layer, things on that layer are true in a relative sense. But from the point of view of beings on the inner layers, the things on the outer layers are limited truths, they do not judge it as less valid, but their perspective is such that they know what is really more true and they know it as fact, because they are at that corresponding intelligence level.

An interesting thing I've learned lately, is how it appears the manifestation process to a great degree contains higher intelligence gathering. In fact I more and more believe that creation is infinitely intelligent, that intelligence is really the nature of creation and that this type of intelligence is one in harmony with unconditional love. This type of intelligence does not follow any rules of limitation, but it appears to respect the free will of beings and that free will might contain limitation that the limited self can learn to break free from.

Now, how could it be possible to travel in time? If you imagine that creation is infinite energy, and that within this infinite see of energy there are gravitational pull and push forces that cause spin of particles in polar and polar opposite directions. Think of these directions as a rainbow of directions, where each "step"/"color" of the rainbow is a unique direction of the spin - a unique polarity, with a unique opposite "step"/"color" to it, in counter direction - a unique opposite polarity. Imagine that the type of time and space that we know, sits within a vortex that expresses a unique spin polarity at a unique level of energy density. Then imagine it has a polar opposite vortex that it is in balance with that keeps it stable. Going back in time could be as simple as creating a force field around your being, that vibrates in resonance with the opposite vortex. Everything is now identical to where you were, you might have even lost some of the memory of that reality by having made that transition, the only thing is that now you are moving from that particular future back into the past on that same timeline in the opposite direction relative to the direction "on the other side". So what could start to happen is that all of a sudden you feel like things are familiar to you, you can't remember when you experienced this "in the past", but it is familiar. What has happened is that the "in the past" has become "in the future". How great the "jump" back in time is, might really be a matter of how much energy is put into the spin shift, meaning what position/step within the acceleration of the opposite vortex you have resonated into. The energy level at the particular spin polarity of the force field created around you, might be the location, the coordinate in time and space, meaning when on what timeline where. Since there are infinite amounts of timelines, you can choose a new timeline that leads into a familiar timeline, or the other way around, an old timeline that leads into a completely new one.

Since we are unlimited, nothing says we in this situation must stay on that particular timeline. We might be able to choose to follow that timeline up to a certain point and then decide to switch into a completely different timeline at a completely different energy density and spin polarity, or choose to "dance" between two moments in time for a while because we love them so much.

One day we might wake up to this fact: We are eternal beings within infinite intelligence of unconditional love. We are not bound by anything in creation but our own free will and what that free will most closely resonates with. What we don't like we can use our free will to steer away from. What we truly love we are free in.

Technically speaking, in order to move beyond the limitations of time and space, we might have to align our intelligence towards the intelligence of nature, step by step. One important step along that path is to reach the unlimitation level of peace, which is a much less limited state of being, a much higher intelligent state of being. From that perspective we might be able to learn certain things about things like frequency, energy, vibration, resonance, time, maybe from other more intelligent beings that have been that unlimited or less for a very long time and now know they will not oppose our free will by entering into our dimension. I think a key milestone along that path is when we understand how to map out the time space coordinates, when we discover how they are connected and what that means about how to move between them by using spin force. When a civilization reaches the energy density of peace, then it also means it has gained access to the unlimitations that this particular energy density represents. Collectively it is now able to use its new level of intelligence to discover totally new levels of truths in creation that opens up to totally new types of possibilities and experiences.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th May 2016 at 21:17.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

DNA (12th May 2016), GoingOn (11th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), william r sanford72 (26th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    We are really part of a holographic universe, so our understanding and teachings is incorrect, so too is our idea of time travel.
    Quantum physics defines our existence as an unlimited amount of now moments all happening at the same time....
    There is no past or future only continual now moments.... How then do we go backwards or forwards if they all happen instantaneously.

Amen! man, i don't know about all that quantum fooey, but everything else you said is spot on! good work.

be well

G

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

DNA (12th May 2016), etheric underground (29th May 2016), Inversion (26th July 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    I think time travel is real. Andrew Basiago claims he was with a time travel program when he was a kid called Project Pegasus. Billy Meier claims his Plejaren contacts took him to the future and showed him a earthquake in San Francisco. John Titor claims he came from the future to acquire a part from an IBM computer. There's also time viewing like Project Looking Glass and the Chronovisor.

http://www.projectpegasus.net/
    http://theyflyblog.com/2014/01/04/mo...co-earthquake/
    http://www.johntitor.com/
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...okingglass.htm
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel20.htm

This is pure gold right here. Thank you Inversion for taking the time to bring up these excellent points which are debatable and further conversation.

I'm absolutely intrigued by Andrew Basiago, the guy, well, for his story being what it is, he passes all of my tests in terms of voice analysis, body posture and his lack of dramatic pantomimes or sell techniques. I believe Basiago believes what he is selling. I take Bill Ryan's opinion and factor it quite prominately in my decision making on matters like this. I know Bill thinks that Basiago's Mars missions are planted memories of some kind, and he is of the opinion that Basiago is not lying here, but mistaken.
    This all very well could be.
    But as far as me suspending my disbelief for time travel, I will have to suspend it for Basiago's Mars story as well. And just for added flavor and pizzaz I recently encounted a John Lear interview where as he was stating that Bigfoot was from Mars. I don't know if he got that story from Basiago, but it could be.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taj8A8sxSY0

On to Billy Meier.
    I believe Billy Meier, and thanks to Wendelle Stevens we have a clue about when this earthquake in San Fran will take place.
    Wendelle stated that the cars in the picture Billy took didn't have review mirrors on the outside of the cars.
    Now we have cars with review cameras, and being as San Fran usually is a meca for the newest cars this seems to be on the horizon.

I freaking believe the John Titor story.
    I'm of the opinion that story is just top notch and totally amazing.
    The John Titor story is actually a story about alternate earths, where as John Titor is from an alternate earth very similar to our own earth but some 40 years in advance of us.

I know very little about project looking glass, except it is supposed to be a technological recreation of the pineal gland from what I've heard. I welcome more information on the subject.

The last link on the Vatican having a time machine is truly terrifying. If there are five groups I would not want to have this technology they would have to be in there.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Inversion (12th May 2016), WhiteFeather (31st March 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Since we lack the ability to infinitely separate our consciousness and merge with these events, this makes this entire passage a moot point and rather pointless.
    This is the kind of talk I would relegate to basement bong loading discussions along with comic books and other teen age interests.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0zjorR68A

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Inversion (12th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Great post. I agree entirely.

This definition of time makes the most sense to me...and I think it accounts for things like dejavu, intuition, psychic ability, predictive ability so forth

Time is all happening now, as I understand.it. A metaphor would be a video game dvd. All the possibilities exist on that disc..every move you can possibly make. it is all there on that disc in the moment of now. You are simply making choices as you play the game...as you move thru the possibilities

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (12th May 2016), etheric underground (29th May 2016), Inversion (26th July 2016), iota (14th May 2017), Matthew (12th May 2016), RunningDeer (23rd May 2016), WhiteFeather (31st March 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

The time travel event was set up when I was a baby. I was lying in my crib, SO happy, my body breathed through every pore of my skin as well as my lungs. (I saw all this, unreeling like a movie, while in Riechian therapy.)

My father came up to my crib and looked down at me. I could not interpret the expression on his face, I'd never seen it before.

His hand came down over my face and I started to suffocate. As I was dying, my principal feeling was overwhelming sorrow and grief, that he did not love me or want me. Then I could see and breathe. A strange woman (too short to be my mother) was still holding his hand with both her hands, and looking at me with horror. After this event, I never breathe through my skin again.

At four years old, I am walking down a dirt road towards our cabin at Lake Tahoe, with my mother and father. I gradually become aware they are arguing. (I'm deaf.) mother bursts into tears and runs away. Feeling insecure, I look at my father, and lift my arms in a request to be held. (I have no memory of my father ever holding me.). He gives me the EXACT SAME LOOK he gave me when suffocating me in the crib, which I now recognize as anger.

Utterly terrified, I run down the road and turn left into the driveway where my parent's previous cabin burned down one winter. This is where it gets weird. I am stumbling, leaning against the house, looking down at the water hose, next to the bucket where you rinse off sandy feet before entering the house.

I turn the corner, and walk over the porch to the boat trailer, sit down and just breathe with no thought. Next I decide it is my duty to return home (to the cabin on the lake, across the meadow from the pink brick cabin). I feel so dreary.

The pink brick house built by my aunt and uncle on the land where my parents house burned, does not get built for another twenty years. When I cross the porch, the lodge pole shading added by Uncle John has not been built yet, that shades half the porch. So, I know I had gone roughly twenty years into the future.

I knew my parents discussed the incident, (from their point of view, where I had witnessed their fighting) because the next day, I alone, was taken on a boat ride with them. He must have borrowed the boat from Uncle Palmer, since we had a canoe. I was terrified that he was going to kill mother. I looked at the shore, I looked at the engine churning, knowing the blades could cut me up, and I realized there was nothing I could do, only to make a choice, so I decided I would jump overboard and die with mother, if that was what he did, because I could not bear the idea of being in the boat alone with him.

We returned to shore, I leaped out of the boat by myself, running up to the house, looking back briefly at their faces. They both looked disconcerted...

I told my mother about the suffocation event as a baby (not the time travel, I didn't remember it yet), and she said it must have happened while she was in the hospital in labor with my younger sister. I never got a chance to discuss the boat trip or the fear he would kill her or time travel before she died.

Years later, I read somewhere on Avalon, that you turn east to travel to the future, and turn west to travel to the past. Turning down that driveway, set me going directly east towards Heavenly Valley.

I remember having a picture of myself on that boat ride, holding my favorite pink cup, my father smiling in the background at my mother. I looked death warmed over at four years.

Don't need an aircraft. No proof. Just an experience.

I agree Mike. IMO all time is happening now, simultaneously. Not being consciously multidimensional, I don't understand it or understand how it is possible, but I agree.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

bettye198 (13th May 2016), Constance (23rd June 2016), Curt (12th May 2016), DNA (12th May 2016), Ines (24th June 2016), Inversion (12th May 2016), iota (14th May 2017), Limor Wolf (12th May 2016), Mike (12th May 2016), Oxygen (12th May 2016), rgray222 (12th May 2016), RunningDeer (23rd May 2016), WhiteFeather (31st March 2017), william r sanford72 (26th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Wow. Just wow. My jaw is on the floor Sierra. What an unbelievable post. Unbelievable, incredibly moving, horrifying, suspenseful, gutsy....wow wow wow..

Oh man, my heart broke for you a hundred times in that story. A hundred times..

I had an emotional reaction to this post, and I feel compelled to thank you for it. It was very emotionally brave of you to a) go thru that,...and b) relive it here for our benefit. I feel something like honor as a result..and humility and gratitude.

I'm speechless. I just wish I could give you an enormous hug Sierra. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (23rd June 2016), DNA (12th May 2016), Inversion (26th July 2016), iota (14th May 2017), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), Limor Wolf (12th May 2016), Oxygen (12th May 2016), RunningDeer (23rd May 2016), Sierra (12th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    The time travel event was set up when I was a baby. I was lying in my crib, SO happy, my body breathed through every pore of my skin as well as my lungs. (I saw all this, unreeling like a movie, while in Riechian therapy.)

My father came up to my crib and looked down at me. I could not interpret the expression on his face, I'd never seen it before.

His hand came down over my face and I started to suffocate. As I was dying, my principal feeling was overwhelming sorrow and grief, that he did not love me or want me. Then I could see and breathe. A strange woman (too short to be my mother) was still holding his hand with both her hands, and looking at me with horror. After this event, I never breathe through my skin again.

At four years old, I am walking down a dirt road towards our cabin at Lake Tahoe, with my mother and father. I gradually become aware they are arguing. (I'm deaf.) mother bursts into tears and runs away. Feeling insecure, I look at my father, and lift my arms in a request to be held. (I have no memory of my father ever holding me.). He gives me the EXACT SAME LOOK he gave me when suffocating me in the crib, which I now recognize as anger.

Utterly terrified, I run down the road and turn left into the driveway where my parent's previous cabin burned down one winter. This is where it gets weird. I am stumbling, leaning against the house, looking down at the water hose, next to the bucket where you rinse off sandy feet before entering the house.

I turn the corner, and walk over the porch to the boat trailer, sit down and just breathe with no thought. Next I decide it is my duty to return home (to the cabin on the lake, across the meadow from the pink brick cabin). I feel so dreary.

The pink brick house built by my aunt and uncle on the land where my parents house burned, does not get built for another twenty years. When I cross the porch, the lodge pole shading added by Uncle John has not been built yet, that shades half the porch. So, I know I had gone roughly twenty years into the future.

I knew my parents discussed the incident, (from their point of view, where I had witnessed their fighting) because the next day, I alone, was taken on a boat ride with them. He must have borrowed the boat from Uncle Palmer, since we had a canoe. I was terrified that he was going to kill mother. I looked at the shore, I looked at the engine churning, knowing the blades could cut me up, and I realized there was nothing I could do, only to make a choice, so I decided I would jump overboard and die with mother, if that was what he did, because I could not bear the idea of being in the boat alone with him.

We returned to shore, I leaped out of the boat by myself, running up to the house, looking back briefly at their faces. They both looked disconcerted...

I told my mother about the suffocation event as a baby (not the time travel, I didn't remember it yet), and she said it must have happened while she was in the hospital in labor with my younger sister. I never got a chance to discuss the boat trip or the fear he would kill her or time travel before she died.

Years later, I read somewhere on Avalon, that you turn east to travel to the future, and turn west to travel to the past. Turning down that driveway, set me going directly east towards Heavenly Valley.

I remember having a picture of myself on that boat ride, holding my favorite pink cup, my father smiling in the background at my mother. I looked death warmed over at four years.

Don't need an aircraft. No proof. Just an experience.

I agree Mike. IMO all time is happening now, simultaneously. Not being consciously multidimensional, I don't understand it or understand how it is possible, but I agree.
    That's tough, I'm sorry for that. We all carry our parents inside of us, and for good or bad, we all carry our self worth often as measured by our parents and what they thought of us.
    My mother had a very similar story she told me once.
    My mom is a bit of a hippy so in her retelling, she mentions a rare moment of confluence while meditating on a dark secluded beach by the sea. She was living there at the time and could come and go as she pleased.
    This confluence of geographic energy, planetary alignment, personal power, I really do not know what all went in to it. But she stated that she saw spheres coming out of the ocean, and that as she focused on one of the spheres she saw an event unfold from her point of view as a child.
    I say the event was much like yours because the event was very similar in trauma.
    My mother said she saw herself as an infant, and that her mother came into her nursery put her hands around her neck and started choking her to death.
    My mother stated that the event was interrupted by her father walking in.
    This memory my mother felt was very important for it helped her realize why she and her mother never got along in life. My mother always had problems with her self worth and I know this came from how her mother treated her all of her life, not just in the attempted murder, but all through life as well.
    My mother had a life long seething animosity for her mother and this she felt, helped her understand why.

Oh and Etheric Underground sorry for busting your balls.
    But the whole David Talbot's "halographic universe" thing is nice and all, but once metaphysical postulations enter the mix I feel like folks think it's time to have a poetry slam or something. I also just take it for granted that folks already know this stuff, and while some of that stuff is true the question of the OP is legitimate for unless you can pop into my office and say hi through a subatomic black hole gateway then none of this stuff matters, it is not the stuff of our physical life, it is the stuff of how our soul experiences reality but not while in the body, for while in the body we are experiencing time in a linear fashion for a reason and there is no reason to minimize the importance of that.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ines (24th June 2016), Inversion (26th July 2016), Limor Wolf (12th May 2016), Mike (12th May 2016), Sierra (12th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

DNA, I forgot to mention Al Bielek who claims he traveled to the year 2749.

http://www.bielek.com/ab_timeline.htm

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2016), Sierra (19th May 2016), WhiteFeather (4th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 18th August 2016 at 03:42.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bob (13th May 2016), Inversion (12th May 2016), Sierra (19th May 2016), william r sanford72 (26th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Within currently accepted science there is travel forward in time and even time travel forward at different rates in different frames of reference such that if someone with a fast enough spacecraft could accelerate away from Earth and get close to the speed of light, when they came back the Earth would effectively be far in the future from when they left.

General relativity allows for wormholes that allow for travel to the past, but there are still questions about whether there are physical limitations that would prevent those wormholes from existing, and there is a causality problem as exemplified by something such as the grandfather paradox where if someone went to the past and killed their grandfather, they wouldn't be born to exist to go to the past. Some have theorized that a parallel universe arises when there is backward time travel, so that there is no paradox. This seems to fit in with the holographic universe idea, since actual matter isn't being created, but something like a different branch of a program or consciousness is created. Wikipedia has some good articles about current science on time travel and related ideas:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

Some of the Camelot interviewees have talked about ideas such as all times existing at once and travel between those times being done with new time branches being created. Dan Burisch has talked about the Greys, the Mantids, and the Tall Whites all being descendants of humans that have come back in time to create a new timeline in which a catastrophe on Earth is avoided.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

Inversion (12th May 2016), Sierra (19th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    DNA, I forgot to mention Al Bielek who claims he traveled to the year 2749.

Yep, old Al Bielek.

There was a pretty decent Montaulk Movie done not too long ago with he, Preston Nichols and Stewart Swerdlow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C1ESlGlYE0

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Inversion (13th May 2016), Sierra (19th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I heard Al's story on Coast to Coast years ago and he lead me to the Wingmakers. He claimed to have met them in the year 2749.

Quote From 2137, Ed Cameron travels alone to 2749 for a period of two years.
    Ed is a tour guide and remembers floating cities built with anti-gravity technology and a society run by computers.

The programmers of the computers are called the "Wing Makers". Ed had several meetings with then where they explained their agenda.

After two years, Ed goes back to the year 2137.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2016), Sierra (19th May 2016), WhiteFeather (4th April 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Sierra's rendition/story was very moving. But you survived and you are awake with the knowledge of much!
    I always believed in the mission of the soul. Sometimes it is not for the self but for the opportunity for others to get awake.

Stewart Swerdlow describes that every point in time and space has a unique vibrational energy. So it would interest me to know that all these points have doorways, pathways to a parallel system. My husband medical-science genius that he is, still cannot get enough of time travel flicks. All that knowing seeps through the conscious state.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

40. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Sierra (19th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast