+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Hunter with Alfred Webre: The true purpose of aerosol spraying?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Alex Hunter with Alfred Webre: The true purpose of aerosol spraying?

This brave soul struck me as sincere. This is one we all should at least check out.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Buzzie (10th May 2016), dynamo (9th May 2016), East Sun (9th May 2016), Michelle (10th May 2016), mojo (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th May 2016), william r sanford72 (11th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,583 times in 1,720 posts

Default Re: Alex Hunter with Alfred Webre: The true purpose of aerosol spraying?

Thank you, TYY1907

Alex Hunter---a brave man.........That was very valuable info.

And Albert Webre is also a very brave man

Thanks Alfred................
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Buzzie (10th May 2016), dynamo (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), Tyy1907 (10th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Alex Hunter with Alfred Webre: The true purpose of aerosol spraying?

I think most people who look into chemtrails are convinced that they are real and have negative affects on us.

That said, when I watch videos, etc, on any conspiratorial topic I find myself wanting to know two things.

1. What is the objective proof/research.
    2. What can be done about it.

Many times we get a persons narrative based merely on belief or subjective experience and in the end we have tons of words that tried to convince people of stuff emotionally, etc, with little substance.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I think most people who look into chemtrails are convinced that they are real and have negative affects on us.

That said, when I watch videos, etc, on any conspiratorial topic I find myself wanting to know two things.

1. What is the objective proof/research.
    2. What can be done about it.

Many times we get a persons narrative based merely on belief or subjective experience and in the end we have tons of words that tried to convince people of stuff emotionally, etc, with little substance.
    First off, the topic has grown to far more than "conspiracy" over the last few years.
    Secondly, these are not emotional reactions, they are physical symptoms.
    To briefly answer your questions:
    1) Many organizations, including employees of Gov't Fish and Wildlife Dept., have measured the fallout from these trails (call them what you will) and found ground readings of barium, aluminum, strontium, etc. to be 1000s if not 10s of 1000s times higher than acceptable. Abnormally high reports of respiratory illness, morgellons, depleted amounts of iodine, magnesium, copper and other vital elements/minerals in the physiology of people in the areas of highest spraying
    2) they can stop spraying, one would think that would be the simplest answer, no?

Search on YouTube for "Santa Barbara Chemtrails" I think it was, where the whole city went to City Council; very informative video, if you'd like to learn more...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Ewan (11th May 2016), JoePiscapo (10th May 2016), mojo (10th May 2016), Nasu (11th May 2016), Tyy1907 (10th May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

An addendum to the message in the OP... "Synthetic Agenda Is The Over-arching Agenda of the New World Order "

"The synthetic agenda is the over-arching agenda of the New World Order worldwide conspiracy. Think about it – so many aspects of the conspiracy are about supplanting the real with the fake, the organic with the inorganic, the carbon with the silicon and the biological with the artificial. In the synthetic agenda, everything in our world is being threatened with replacement by an inferior version or fake replica of itself – which sells itself as superior so as to increase the acceptance and assimilation of it."

As the article implies... who would willingly join the "Borg"? (Predictive programming anyone?)

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/05/1...w-world-order/

I've also read (somewhere) that cannabis use and meditation are effective methods to avoid such 'control'... and I suspect some chelation is in order as well.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (12th May 2016), dynamo (12th May 2016), Nasu (11th May 2016), Tyy1907 (12th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread