Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 101 151 246 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #1001
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

I can't wait till our_man_on_the_inside, Trump... our simple boy from Queens, takes his Oath of Office

( Warning: ____________________________________________________________Graphic ^^^)

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th November 2016 at 05:25.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Antagenet (11th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #1002
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Dream on, Daozen... perhaps you may have been reading a bit too much reddit Here's an article...

IrishCentral

Is Donald Trump secretly part of a Jesuit plot to take over America?
    By James O'Shea
    @IrishCentral
    February 22, 2016

If you thought the Donald Trump presidential race was strange to begin with, did you ever think he’s just part of a worldwide Jesuit conspiracy and a secret agent for the St. Ignatius battalions?

That’s the phony baloney claim made on Reddit recently which has since gone to top of the Google search charts and drawn a response from a prominent jesuit in the magazine America.

As a conspiracy theory this knocks Obama born in Kenya into a cocked hat.

But as Father Jim McDermott of America magazine writes, it is one that has clearly gained followers. He writes,
    “I know, it’s just one crazy link. Except it’s the one ranked highest by Google.

“It is also not the only post in the top 10 with a similar message. In fact only two of the top ten links about Donald Trump and Jesuit don’t have something to do with the apparent Jesuit-Trump conspiracy that no one has had the courtesy to let me know we are in on. (If you only have time to sample one piece from this magical universe, may I suggest the first few minutes of this YouTube post about why, during the “Jesuit Paris Attacks,” a woman believes Donald Trump got switched out by his clone. It begins “I was watching Fox News this morning.”
    It seems where the Donald is concerned no theory is outlandish enough.

The author of the viral reddit post states Donald Trump is a “false flag” candidate, or not what he appears to be and writes:
    “Donald Trump has been the subject of media frenzy as of late. It seems that a considerable amount of those who subscribe to alternative sources of information are Trump supporters. They see him as some kind of rebel, going against both the Republican and Democratic parties.

“Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nationwide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?
    The article goes on:
    “It very well could be. Here is why:

“Trump claims to be Presbyterian, yet he attended Jesuit Fordham University for two years and then transferred to the covertly Jesuit-controlled University of Pennsylvania.
    Ah that’s it. Donald attending Fordham University made it clear he was a Jesuit stooge.

There’s also an anti-semitic passage saying the Jews and Jesuits are all in this together--SURPRISE.

He even investigates Trump’s children. At the end the writer concludes:
    “There you have it; Trump, in addition to being affiliated with both Jesuit Fordham and covertly Jesuit UPenn, has at least three children who are all alumni of Penn and notorious Jesuit Georgetown University!

“Whether it be Trump, Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton or even Bernie Sanders that ends up winning the 2016 election, all of these candidates are connected to Rome and all will only serve to implement the tyrannical, neo-Romanist policies of the Papacy and its professed soldiers of the Jesuits.”
    I always thought Sanders, who is Jewish was really a secret Jesuit archbishop didn’t you? Bishop Bernie.

Lord, what is the word coming to - Donald Trump a secret Jesuit agent, the pope trying to take over America (he’s a Jesuit too, though he did just accuse Trump of not being Christian, which puts something of a spanner in the works for this plot).

Maybe we can start a new rally cry:
    "Vote for Donald Trump’s clone" (let's call him Dolly after the first cloned sheep).
    Our slogan? Hello President Dolly, goodbye impostor Donald.

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 11th November 2016 at 07:14.

4. Link to Post #1003
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Agreed Sam -

Rudy Giuliani (former Mayor of NY City) during the 9/11 incident was asked by Hannity (Fox news), what about Hillary.. The discussion went well would President Trump pardon her, and the response was hardly likely, however Obama probably would.

Which that thought seem to follow the "fly on the wall" post earlier pondering if Hillary (and her crew, and Bill Clinton) would be pardoned (* note below). (Hypothesizing - Was he told that his "electoral" 'win' was "conditional" based on him not going after Hillary and crew? Dunno, would be interesting to hypothesize on that, considering how the "riots" and/or those behind them are trying to get the Electoral upcoming vote to be "rigged" in favor of the Dems - would he have sat still or walked out? If he was told that but stayed, what was he told which caused him to stay in the meeting for 90 minutes? Like play ball or Hillary is in and you are out...).

Giuliani pointed out also that the Clinton Foundation (probably plural as there are multiple - * note 2 below) is still under a massive investigation.

My read on what I believe I saw and heard: Watching Pres Elect Trump's expression right after the meeting with President Obama was sufficiently revealing to me, that he was "read the rules", was told, who to expect the "assets" are internationally (the enemies list, the black list, the white list), who one can trust or not. It is possible he was told what "pay to play" means, why it is done. It is also possible that he was told about the assets derived from the immense support system which exists to protect the Nation, the members of the Judicial and Legislative branch as well as the extraordinary efforts done for the Executive Branch, specifically the President. I believe he was told, "know who is on your side"..

Also I would assume he was told 'why' certain deals have been made internationally, with a big "Because...", referring to Pres Elect Trump saying he saw where the "rough spots" are. I would assume Pres Elect Trump is contemplating what he was told, by President Obama and also by House Speaker Paul Ryan.

references: assorted news services, live broadcast(s)

Quote @Sam Hunter: (post 999)

Trump's meeting today was supposed to be for 15 minutes yet went an hour and a half.

Also, some "conspiracy theorists" believe Obama was (is) a CIA asset and in fact a CIA creation.

I suspect Trump was brought "up to speed" today with regards to many matters, including the one mentioned in Bob's post.
    See Satori's post on Presidential Pardons - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1111727

* (1) - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1111366

* (2) - http://www.truthandaction.org/clinto...se-foundation/ (multiple Clinton Foundations, i.e. Hong Kong)

* (2a) - https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478 - the multiple names of the Clinton Foundation

what are the 'Lists' - examples and discussions and political views/stands:
    terminology "assets" with respect to security
    - https://www.dhs.gov/topic/critical-i...cture-security
    - https://www.dhs.gov/critical-infrastructure-resources
    - https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/...l_Strategy.pdf
    (the above points out The Physical Protection of Critical Infrastructures and Key Assets)
    Last edited by Bob; 11th November 2016 at 08:11.

5. Link to Post #1004
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Dear Turiya, perhaps you have been watching too much Infowars.

The article you linked is from Feb 2016. Here's a video of Trump at a Jesuit dinner only *three weeks ago*... in his speech, he claims he's been going to events like that since he was a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDHd99wbP4

The article you linked is out of date. It also uses a disingenuous tactic: saying anyone who's critical of Trump/Jesuits is an anti-semite. Regardless of whether Trump is a Jesuit or not, he's in *someone's* pocket.

I'm going by the facts here. Photographic and video evidence of Trump standing with high ranking Jesuits only 3 weeks ago. I see nothing from your side but willful ignorance and propaganda.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

turiya (11th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #1005
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Dear Turiya, perhaps you have been watching too much Infowars.

The article you linked is from Feb 2016. Here's a video of Trump at a Jesuit dinner only *three weeks ago*... in his speech, he claims he's been going to events like that since he was a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDHd99wbP4

The article you linked is out of date. It also uses a disingenuous tactic: saying anyone who's critical of Trump/Jesuits is an anti-semite. Regardless of whether Trump is a Jesuit or not, he's in *someone's* pocket.

I'm going by the facts here. Photographic and video evidence of Trump standing with high ranking Jesuits only 3 weeks ago. I see nothing from your side but willful ignorance and propaganda.

The article is up to date as far as the many, many Conspiracy Theories that have been attempted to be found linking Donald Trump to some kind of nefarious 'hidden hand' association. Its been already discounted back in February. So, it seems to me, your implication is a bit outdated, imo.

He was an invited guest to the 71st Annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner... meaning there were 70 dinners held before this. Its a kind of traditional thing that takes place every year... This year it was called the
    Alfred E. Smith Dinner Gag Writer on Clinton-Trump Roast: "The Rules Don't Apply"
    A humorist who has penned jokes for everyone from Michael Dukakis to Al Gore says the key to coming ahead in the Trump-Clinton comedy face-off is to "be self-deprecating."
    It began in 1960, when two bitterly opposed presidential hopefuls — Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy — stopped by to break bread and crack-wise at each other's expense.
    Crack-Wise means to make a joke. Its a tradition... go ahead click on it... perhaps, you may learn something... or not...

I've gone over the reason why you folks over in the UK have a difficult time understanding Donald Trump back in Post #130... that was back on July 03 2016 - as reposted below... As far as I know, this is the first time you have come onto this thread... so, it seems you are a bit behind the times just popping in for now....

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is Nicola Sturgeon, the Scotish First Minister cnoodling with EU Juncker.

I wonder how well Sturgeon and Trump will get on. (?)

I get the impression that the Scottish National Party in power in Scotland are arch enemies of Trump. That's a shame. If Nicola Sturgeon wasn't such a mad Europhile, they could have a fantastic alternative to the EU Control Grid Masochism she's running to with her lips pouted.
    Hey norman,

Thank you so much for your comment, for it has led me to look into Nicola Sturgeon & what is going on in Scotland. It is quite a well-known fact that Scotland is the home of lots & lots of secret societies. So right-off, since Donald Trump is not a member of any secret society - "he's an outsider, he's not them, he's not part of the club, he's uncontrollable, he hasn't been through the initiation rites, he doesn't belong to the secret society, they have no idea how to relate to him..." - as told by Newt Gingrich on March 3rd 2016.

From the Brexit vote, it appears that most Scots love their slavery - check out what a 'NAMED PERSON' is (soon to be implement at the end of August 2016), and Nicola Sturgeon is the leader of this pack - as included within the following video...

Nicola Sturgeon, as with most of her associates running for political office, is a NWO globalist. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is an American nationalist. So yeah, the two are on different ends of that spectrum - they will never meet, will never support each other. Its unbelievable what is going on in Scotland, imo.

______________Late Add________________

As you can see in the following video of Scottish politicians:
    "...they have no idea how to relate to him..."--Newt Gingrich

Mixed messages on Named Person

Last edited by turiya; 11th November 2016 at 07:42.

8. Link to Post #1006
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I too noted the grim look on Trump’s face – he clearly has again let himself in for more than he bargained for. He has reached this point through a groundswell of support from an unlikely section of the American people. He is now going to need huge support from somewhere, maybe from the rest of the world, who have also been reading wikileaks and are also getting up to speed on a host of issues.

We can then look at the words “he’s a very good man, very good man.” Given the above circumstances, this is likely to be from the heart; why this might be suggests to me that the riot act was read to him not by an evil overlord in person, but by Obama himself, describing both the coercion and the way his own hands were tied. The difference between the two men is that Obama is being forced to cooperate with Hillary and Co, whereas Trump, who knows he is not his own man, is joining the battle on the other side, with a great deal more clout, I fancy, than Obama ever had.

There is a groundswell of support around the world for whoever is prepared to act upon the new situation. Wikileaks has provided the Disclosure so many were waiting for. It has nothing to do with aliens (so far), but the good news is that we are not held in a totally airtight, monolithic matrix; there is wiggle room enough to get a man into the White House. Spin it as much as you like, that was not the plan.
    I just posted a quote by Leonard Cohen who has just died. It seems appropriate here: "Everything has a crack in it. That's how the light gets in.”

Meanwhile, the bad news is that there is a war of a kind going on, in which only one side is doing the killing. This is indeed a planet of choice, of taking sides, but the choice is between war and peace. A method of choosing without descending into warfare is to hold elections. The silent majority “votes with its feet” all the time: they are the “early voters”, the “secure states”, and the vast majority are on the side of peace. How many of 7 billion+ are belligerents? 1%? But the ballot is rigged bigtime: these people are not getting heard at all. We are currently at the stage of awaiting results for the “swing states”. They may be “too close to call” right now, but the thing is that these late results are totally irrelevant once the ballot riggers are exposed. There is only one kind of swinging if that is what they want.

The whole thing is a distraction: the ballot riggers have been exposed, and we are counting the last 1% of votes in a landslide.

Edit to add: The unexpected extended meeting suggests to me that Obama may have jumped the gun, pre-empting the usual procedure reserved for inauguration day. Trump would indeed be truly grateful for the heads-up. And this is the first time such a presidential disclosure has produced visible evidence for all to see on the man’s face.
    Last edited by araucaria; 11th November 2016 at 08:45.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Antagenet (11th November 2016), Arcturian108 (11th November 2016), Baby Steps (11th November 2016), bluestflame (11th November 2016), Bob (11th November 2016), Cara (11th November 2016), Chester (13th November 2016), KiwiElf (11th November 2016), Krist (11th November 2016), onawah (12th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #1007
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Edit to add: The unexpected extended meeting suggests to me that Obama may have jumped the gun, pre-empting the usual procedure reserved for inauguration day. Trump would indeed be truly grateful for the heads-up. And this is the first time such a presidential disclosure has produced visible evidence for all to see on the man’s face.
    It's just possible that Obama is thrilled to bits that Trump won, but that he couldn't possibly express that wish before he actually did, such has been the power of the Clinton machine. He may have become totally disillusioned with the office almost as soon as he got into it 8 years ago.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

araucaria (11th November 2016), bluestflame (11th November 2016), Bob (11th November 2016), KiwiElf (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #1008
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

For a long time now I have thought that Obama was picked by the C.I.A. from a young age to be a future president of the United States. What I don't understand, however, seeing how he couldn't accomplish his own personal agenda in his first term of office, is why he would even think of running for a second term? Please somebody, enlighten me.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

NeedleThreader (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #1009
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I thought this item amusing from CIA NN , the spooks reading and
    analysing first Trump - Obama meeting yesterday .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The body language behind the Obama-Trump meeting

Published on 11 Nov 2016

President Obama and President-elect Donald Trump praised each other after their
    first meeting, but what did their body language say? Expert Janine Driver explains.

====================================================

Bernie Sanders says he will work with Donald Trump

Published on 10 Nov 2016

Sen. Bernie Sanders told CNN's Wolf Blitzer he will work with President-elect
    Donald Trump on certain issues.

Rep. Chris Collins: Obamacare will remain for 2017

Published on 11 Nov 2016

Rep. Chris Collins (R-New York) discusses President-elect Donald Trump's plan with
    Obamacare, stating that the Affordable Care Act will be around for the first year of
    Trump's presidency.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th November 2016 at 18:14.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #1010
    Thanks

This from Bill Still... as you can tell from Bill's title selection what his personal thoughts are on this particular 1st meeting with President Obama... theater for the press-titutes...

SR #1337 PLAYING NICE - President-Elect Donald Trump
    Meets With President Obama at White House

(Published on Nov 10, 2016)

SR 1336 Sean Hannity details
    WHY AMERICA CHOSE Donald Trump

SR 1339 – U.S. MSM Totally Embarrasses
    Itself on President-Elect Donald Trump Demise Prediction

SR #1340 – Why Are Clinton and Obama
    Being so Nicey Nice To Trump?

(Published on Nov 11, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 11th November 2016 at 20:57.

17. Link to Post #1011
    Thanks

World leaders change face after Trump seals POTUS position

Published on 10 Nov 2016

Around the world, the politicians, journalists and diplomats who branded Donald Trump
    as a right-wing racist are backpedaling. Leaders like Boris Johnson, British Secretary of
    State for Foreign Affairs, have gone from public statements to the effect that he actively
    avoids Trump, Johnson now says he’s eager to work with him. RT’s Polly Boiko has more.

===================================================
    ===================================================

Judge Jeanine: Trump protestors 'have to be prosecuted'

Published on 11 Nov 2016
    'Justice' host gives her take

Several commentators have pointed out the obvious that these protestors are
    disturbing the lives of their fellow democratic supporters in the main.

Geraldo: Calm down and let the process take its course

Published on 11 Nov 2016

Fox News roaming correspondent-at-large tells Trump protestors to 'give Trump a
    chance' on 'Fox & Friends'
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th November 2016 at 11:52.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

19. Link to Post #1012
    Thanks

This is very promising if this interview is anything to go by.......( Infact it sounds
    to good to be true ) ...I suggest Listening to it twice he says a lot and lays it
    out including Clintons collusion with the global elites and much more.

Trump has said he has been listening to advisors particularly military and geo
    political and if he can ignore the neo -con/dems and the global oligarchs.
    Maybe we can get rid of these war mongers and this 9/11 , war on terror false flag
    operations started after the neo -con coup backed by Bush 1 after the cold war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'There was movement towards WWIII with Russia': World awaits Trump's future
    policy on Middle East

Published on 10 Nov 2016

The race is over. Donald Trump is president-elect, defeating HIllary Clinton and
    putting a Republican back in the White House. The 2016 election campaign wasn’t
    pretty, but it was entertaining. But what's next?

RT LIVE http://rt.com/on-air
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2016 at 22:23.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

21. Link to Post #1013
    Thanks

They discuss the potential pit falls ahead for Trump and beware of the neo -cons
    and powerfull globalist elites.......False flags , Deep state, fear mongering complicit
    mainstream media , lying politicians etc, etc.....

RT's Peter Lavelle interviews Dr. Ron Paul

Published on 11 Nov 2016
    With the surprise election of Donald Trump, can we expect an equally surprising foreign
    policy from him? During the campaign he provided us with a glimpse of his thinking. Will
    there be a Trump Doctrine?! RT'S PETER LAVELLE INTERVIEWS DR. RON PAUL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2016 at 16:34.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th November 2016), Eram (11th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th November 2016)

23. Link to Post #1014
    Thanks

Cidersomerset - thanks so much for your imput. Your video selections are a very good showing of the different voices regarding the forthcoming Trump administration...

This from Dahboo7 - has usually been pretty good in the way he reports on what is taking place... In this particular video, he references George Soros doing what he does best - funding chaos & the instigation of disruptive forces.

However, he has not been very astute with what he sees in the individual that has become the President Elect. Still, it seems, he considers Trump to be part of the established oligarchy, imo. I take it from what he says that he neither voted for Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump... Perhaps, Dahboo7's position will change over time... For the time being, he still makes a pretty good reporter of certain events as they take place...

BOOM! Soros Behind Busing In 'PAID PROTESTERS'
    for Nationwide Anti Trump Protests

#TrumpRiot: Anti-Trump Protest In Portland Proclaimed
    A 'RIOT', Vandalized Cars and Smashed Windows

Sefan Molyneux gives a monologue on the recent riots... what is Obama saying? ...What is Hillary saying about all this? Its the so-called 'liberal Democrats' that are doing all this destruction...

Anti-Donald Trump Protests and Riots | True News

Last edited by turiya; 11th November 2016 at 21:39.

24. Link to Post #1015
    Thanks

There are still 2 results to come New Hampshire ( 4 ) votes & Michigan ( 16 ) votes

I am still interested because of Ion's prediction of a Trump win with 294 votes
    which is still possible UHM !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/us2016

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2016 at 22:45.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

genevieve (12th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #1016
    Thanks
    Last edited by turiya; 12th November 2016 at 00:18.

27. Link to Post #1017
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

LOTS of records set... apparently the trump is good for the markets.

Dow posts best week since 2011 after Donald Trump election win
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (11th November 2016), Chester (13th November 2016), Cidersomerset (11th November 2016), genevieve (12th November 2016), NancyV (11th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #1018
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

Roger Stone said a lot of Trumps advisors are telling him to NOT prosecute the Clintons.

My guess is that he'll let the DOJ proceed with prosecution but he'll let them escape to a country with no extradition treaty.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

genevieve (12th November 2016), turiya (11th November 2016)

31. Link to Post #1019
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Roger Stone said a lot of Trumps advisors are telling him to NOT prosecute the Clintons.

My guess is that he'll let the DOJ proceed with prosecution but he'll let them escape to a country with no extradition treaty.
    Interested in what you posted... I have to go hear this for myself... will try to post it after I find it...

... Oh god! I can't stand Alex Jones' habit of not allowing his guests to finish their sentences... its the reason I stopped subscribing for membership to view his live shows... Oh well, will be back...
    Last edited by turiya; 12th November 2016 at 00:19.

32. Link to Post #1020
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

more from the hidden hands ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst 1 41 51 61 101 151 246 LastLast