+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

hmmm... when I hear all this talk of "registration"... Registration is the "unit" of trust... the seed that creates trust... a double edge sword of control... going back to Roman times... registration is the means by which the State gains the potential to control (with trustee liability) over what is registered. This happens via the splitting and distribution of titles between the registrar and the registering party... By creating the necessary legal title (record of event (trust deed) and equitable title (certificate) It thereby also creates the necessary environment in which to apply principles of trust, such as the cestui que, various levels of power of attorney, probate, bankruptcy, etc... (all trust applications) All of which is applied by the police, the courts and various governing agencies and many other trustees.

This is not necessarily good or bad... It's just a system of distributing relative interest, liabilities and control. It is can be a huge benefit to the beneficiary, or the party registering ...if they understand the principles of trust and how to leverage their beneficiary position... It creates the delineation between what is public (Roman Commercial system) and what is private (everything not public) The state will operate at many different levels of efficiency and education regarding it... and can operate with or without the public's awareness... of course the less awareness of the public, the more potential control the State has over the system via the same trust principles... And yet a perfect understanding and knowledge of trust by the public would give them absolute control over the government... It works both ways.... ultimately the position of the "equitable title holder" of the beneficiary, is ultimately the superior position... but only if proper knowledge is applied... the State completely relies on the ignorance of the people to maintain their superior position of control... but as soon as the people become educated, the power of the State would recede back to fiduciary trustee with obligation and duty... (which it always is technically...)

As soon as you are born, the first "thing" that is registered is the "name" (the first title) your parents gave you... remember... a record of an event, can be used as a title in trust... your name is considered a title, a property. That name is the basis of everything you will do in the public and the private, and defines your relationship to every property and account that you register in the public... A system of distribution of interests, control and liabilities... trusts exist based on contingencies, and is not dependent on the awareness of any of the parties... Trust will never go away, you can never escape it (unless you live in a cave, even then...) And can never fail for want of trustee (why the State is there...) You will never have real control over your life until you understand how this principle operates... which happens as soon any property (title) transfers from one person to another... "giving" is defined as transferring something... transfer is one of four methods of creating trust, after that the law of trusts govern interest and control and liability...

Consider the potential control (and trustee obligation and duty) of the State (as registrar) as the "holder" of all the legal titles in the form of original ink signature documents which become legal properties which can be used as legal titles... or what CW referred to as "moving titles in trust" ...this dynamic concept goes back centuries (to Biblical times) and is the basis of all laws, transactions... dictates who controls what, who is liable, and who benefits... I don't have complete understanding of the whole picture yet... but I am at the stage of wonderment and awe of it's subtle complexity and its fundamental simplicity, at the same time... it's robustness, and sheer functionality... it really is both simple and complex...

And Registration is the basis that allows it to come into full force.. that is the beginning and foundation of a relationship between the people and the State... why the birth certificate is so important to understand (and control) why it's called a "foundation" document... as it serves so many functions... record of event, manifest, certificate, equitable (superior) title, property, person, corporation, master account, security, certificated security... evidence of your inalienable rights, birth right...

Like Benjamin Franklin said... (why it's quoted... i.e. for it's hidden message) What kind of Government do we have? "A Republic... if you can keep it" The constitution and the Republic in the US are safeguarded and operate in the private, that is where you can be recognized as a "sovereign" with inalienable rights, and heir and beneficiary to a trust... otherwise you are in the Roman Admiralty statutory realm of commerce and contract... a surety for the corporate Person... by presumption and your own unwitting actions...

I don't think I would have a problem with Donald trump as the president of the Public Corporation... he certainly understands commerce. Isn't his sister a judge?
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

FireHorse (25th September 2016), Mike Gorman (24th May 2016), turiya (23rd May 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

mmmm.....
    Maryanne Trump Barry
    , Born in 1937, that would make her 79-years-old. Other information posted here.
    Quote Maryanne Trump Barry was nominated as a Federal District Judge by President Reagan in 1983. Bill Clinton then appointed her to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 1999.

Trump called his sister for advice after Megyn Kelly painted him as misogynist at the first Republican primary presidential debate. He said his sister was supportive. The New York Times reports that Trump said he and his sister hold similar views and she has given him advice on how to behave during his campaign.

“She called me to say she’s very proud,” Mr. Trump said. “She said, ‘Just be yourself.’ Of course, I don’t know if that’s good advice, but she said, ‘Just be yourself and you do well, really well.’ ”

He added that Ms. Barry had a view of gender equality not unlike his own. “My sister has a very unique view on this, and — not so unique,” he said. “She feels that women are very smart and can be very tough and can be at least equal to men, and that women can fight very hard.”
    “I have a sister who just doesn’t want to talk to reporters. Can you believe it?” Mr. Trump said, explaining that he had called his sister and suggested that she speak with an inquiring reporter. “I said: ‘Maybe they mixed us at birth. Maybe one of us got mixed up a little bit. Who knows.’ ”
    Barry is known as a strong and well respected judge but she says that she learned at an early age that she couldn’t compete with her younger brother.

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I don't think I would have a problem with Donald trump as the president of the Public Corporation... he certainly understands commerce.
    I think he's the man that can begin a process to bring the present system (PUBLIC & PRIVATE) back to within a reasonable SANITY.

In the 2015 interview he has had with 'CIA Operative' Anderson Cooper (an obvious Hitlary Clinton supporter), in Cooper's failed attempt to 'nail' Trump for using the 'system' to influence other Presidents in the past, he clearly pointed out, that his ability to do so as a business man, was what was wrong with the present system.

In his dealings with contract, attorneys, courts & the system of BANKING, the Donald would certainly understand the disposition & demeanor of the most despicable people on the planet. With that said, is why he has a complete understanding of the individual that he's labeled "'Lyin' Ted" Cruz, as well as the individual he's labeled "'Crooked' Hillary" Clinton.

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    ... the State completely relies on the ignorance of the people to maintain their superior position of control... but as soon as the people become educated, the power of the State would recede back to fiduciary trustee with obligation and duty...
    Most don't understand how the present Monetary System is operates. This is why the Central Banks can get away with absolutely fraudulent criminal behavior. I suggest that this would be the place to start for one to educate themselves.

An Insider's Look
    At The Global Financial System
    w/ Keith Scott

Last edited by turiya; 20th May 2016 at 16:24.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Since Trump is now meeting with entrenched, establishment GOP figures such as Kissinger (noted here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1068674), which has deflated the claim that he is anti-establishment, what other canard will now fall by the wayside???

So much for self-funding his campaign...he will have to receive donations to support his general election bid, JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER POLITICIANS, of the past. He is no different.

Who will he be beholden to? Who will he sell himself to for a donation? What will $449,000 buy? And who would have enough money to donate that much??? Only the ESTABLISHMENT/ELITE can afford $449,000...it wont be the average Joe.

So Trump, let the whoring begin.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-t...eal-1463537455

Donald Trump, Republicans Finalize Joint Fundraising Deal

Agreement will allow individual donors to write checks of up to $449,400

Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee finalized a joint fundraising agreement late Tuesday that would allow individual donors to write checks of as much as $449,400—far higher than the $2,700 cap on what the presumptive GOP nominee’s presidential campaign can accept.

Under the agreement, Mr. Trump’s campaign and the RNC will raise money for two joint fundraising committees. The first, called Trump Victory, will raise money for the RNC, the campaign and 11 state party committees. The second, called Trump Make America Great Again Committee, will direct funds only to the RNC and the Trump campaign.

Mr. Trump said earlier this month that he would set up a joint fundraising committee and begin actively raising money for the general election, after largely self-funding his primary campaign. The general-election campaign is expected to cost more than $1 billion.

Raising money jointly with the party allows Mr. Trump to raise funds more efficiently. Instead of finding a broader base of donors to write checks of up to $2,700, he can tap a smaller set of wealthy donors for larger checks. But the joint fundraising committees are also limited in what they can transfer to his campaign and spend on his behalf.

Time is of the essence for Mr. Trump because his likely general-election rival, Hillary Clinton, has had a formidable fundraising operation in place for more than a year. She raised more than $213 million for her campaign through the end of April, on top of more than $67 million raised by her allied super PACs.

“We are pleased to have this partnership in place with the national party,” Mr. Trump said in a statement. “By working together with the RNC to raise support for Republicans everywhere, we are going to defeat Hillary Clinton, keep Republican majorities in Congress and in the states, and Make America Great Again.”

Donors will only be able to write checks of up to $449,400 to Trump Victory—the sum of the contribution caps for each committee included in the fund.

In 2012, GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s joint fundraising committee with the RNC could accept checks of up to $75,800 a person.

RNC Finance Chairman Lew Eisenberg will serve as the finance chairman of Trump Victory. Under Mr. Eisenberg, the RNC has raised $135 million so far this cycle.

A spokesman for Mr. Trump said the real-estate developer will continue to raise money for his campaign by selling merchandise and through the donate button on his website. He has raised $12 million through those means, according to the most recent Federal Election Commission report.

“The RNC is excited to team up with the Trump campaign to expand the robust ground, data, and digital operation we have in place to elect Republicans up and down the ballot,” RNC Chairman Reince Priebus said in a statement. “Donald Trump knows the importance of keeping our Republican majorities at the local, state, and national level, and these joint fundraising agreements are another vital step in making that happen.”

The 11 state party committees that will receive funds through the Trump Victory committee are Arkansas, Connecticut, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Mrs. Clinton and the Democratic National Committee reached an agreement last August to create the Hillary Victory Fund, which raised more than $60 million through the end of March. Of that, about $13 million has been transferred to Mrs. Clinton’s campaign, while nearly $6 million has gone to the DNC. The committee also raises money for 32 state party committees. The group can raise more than $350,000 per individual.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 20th May 2016 at 12:37.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Tam (3rd March 2018), turiya (23rd May 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Here with this video, you can see all the MSNBC Talking Heads are having a very difficult time with their phone interview with Donald... difficult, because its not going the way they are wanting it to go. I love the way he gives these jokers such a difficult time.... and, best of all, he's having a blast!

Donald Trump at Morning Joe, May 20, 2016
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:14.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Take a look at what's happening in Europe.
    What soon may be coming to America... building a wall may not be a bad idea at this present moment in time, sooner than later, imo.

Sharia Patrols' Harassing Citizens
    in London, Belgium, Sweden

(Published on Mar 21, 2015)

Chinese Woman Gets Slapped Hard
    For Refusing to Dance

(Published on Feb 26, 2016)

Islamic Invasion Of Sweden
    Has Led To Rape Crisis

Muslim Immigrants attack Woman and Her Child

Muslim Rape Epidemic !!!

Most Disturbing Video on the Islamic Invasion of Europe

A Different Story When It Comes to Russia

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:19.

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Interesting videos and comments about Trump. I have watched the Anderson Cooper interview and the Wolf Blitzer one. CNN hosts spend most of their time cutting Trump off after they pose a delicate subject, not allowing a full explanation on his part. You get that picture straightaway that they are bent on discredit. However, how many have seen the Meghyan Kelly one the other day? I was awash with disappointment. I thought Trump acted like a schoolboy instead of with grace and aplomb. No presidential posturing there! She tried in certain ways to help him look at himself and admit his social behaviors. I thought that was worthy but he just shrugged his shoulders and said, that is who I am! She asked him if he was ever bullied in school. Nope. But now I wonder if he was the one bullying. Either way, he now stands before us with a possibility of running the country. All the jokes and cartoons make me laugh but final feeling is I know who the man is but I would never know who the woman is that is running against him because of covert behavior. So whether that brings up disgust or enlightenment, it serves a purpose for sure.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Tam (3rd March 2018), turiya (21st May 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I agree with your observation about the Talking Heads consistently cutting him off without allowing him to complete his answers to their questions... its a form of insulting him & belittlement, while he's under constant & continuous attack by them.

But expecting him to act a certain way other than the way he had responded, says more about Donald Trump not being a pretentious type person - he's not into pretending to be somebody he isn't. Presenting no façade to cover over the stress involved with the endeavor of running for the position of president, he simply answered truthfully & honestly, imo. And I think that is why his ratings continue to climb - people see that he is not trying to put on "airs and graces".

airs and graces
    Definition
    false ways of behaving that are intended
    to make other people feel that you are important
    and belong to a high social class:

He was always putting on airs and graces.
    She's got no reason to give herself airs and graces.

Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary & Thesaurus
    Last edited by turiya; 21st May 2016 at 03:12.

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Sticking with the Immigration Crisis in Europe, for the moment - Focusing on Sweden with Stefan Molyneux

The Decline and Collapse of Sweden
    European Migrant Crisis

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Exactly!!!

The Best of Donald Trump

13. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

This powerful clip seems fitting here...
    The "Snake" is going viral in Europe, 4,136,378 views. Donald Trump began reciting the lyrics to a song entitled "The Snake" at his rallies, a few weeks back, which was not reported by the mainstream media.
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 23rd May 2016 at 19:49.
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Mike Gorman (24th May 2016), turiya (24th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

WildOrchid

You piqued my mood to 'rant'... but I relinquish this to Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars regarding George Clooney...

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

More on Vetting Radical Islam Infiltrating Refugee Immigration...

New London Mayor: Submit or You Will be Less Safe

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Farrakhan: Black Muslims Support Trump...

Donald Trump - Black Muslims support Trump
    [Farrakhan]

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Lot's of protesters taken out of Trump Rally in New Mexico...

DONALD TRUMP FULL RALLY VIDEO
    IN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO 5/24/16

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:23.

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

It's Official... Trump Surpasses 1,237 Delegates
    to Clinch GOP Nomination -
    FULL Press Conference!

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Now on the downside with the "paid protesters"... in New Mexico

Sheriff Clarke: Cops must be allowed
    to defend against riots

(Published on May 25, 2016)

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:25.

21. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Moving further west...

Trump Rally in Anaheim, California
    (Streamed live on May 25, 2016)
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:26.

22. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

The beat goes on....
    Donald Trump: "I love my protesters... Now, get 'em outa here!"
    "We're going to knock out "Common Core!"
    Trump Rally in San Diego
    (Published on May 27, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:27.

23. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Huff Post Disappears Clinton Indictment Story
    by Bill Still

Published on May 30, 2016

The Huffington Post has disappeared its earlier story claiming that Hillary Clinton will be indicted for racketeering upon recommendations from the FBI. We posted the story at 08:49 this morning. Eighteen minutes later, one of the friends of this channel reported that the story had disappeared from the Huffington Post site.

According to Breitbart, the original article link:
    “…now directs to a page that says “404” with a frownie face and the message ‘This is so embarrassing’ after Huffington Post took the piece down Sunday.” Breitbart tried to contact the Huffington Post’s media team and their senior politics editor, Sam Stein without success.
    However, as of this hour, 14:30 EDT, you’ll be relieved to know that the Huff Post has replaced this morning’s critical Hillary piece with these 4 jems which pretty much set what today’s theme was supposed to be about before a real story accidentally bypassed the filters.

#1 Flashback: “The Life Advice Hillary Clinton Thinks About Every Day”
    That’s exactly what kept me awake last night!

#2: “Dodgin’ Donald’s Hiding Something in Those Unreleased Tax Returns”
    Well, Mr. Trump is under no legal obligation to release his tax returns and we hope he will announce tomorrow morning that he had decided to not release them. Because there is no sense in giving Clinton the only ammunition she can possibly lay her hands on to counter the steady stream of scandals coming her way between now and November.

Story #3: America’s Seniors Can Count on Hillary Clinton.
    Wow, what a page-turner this will be.

Story #4: Crybaby-in-Chief: Trump Just Can’t Stop Whining.
    Hmmm, Clinton stands accused of treason, racketeering and perjury – with an option on who-knows-what; and their counter is Trump is a CryBaby???
    Is that really the best they can do? Really?

HuffPo Writer & Editor – Don’t Know Why Story Was Pulled

24. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Donald Trump EXPLOSIVE Press Conference at Trump Tower (5-31-16) #VETS4TRUMP
    (Begins @ 36:30)

Last edited by turiya; 31st May 2016 at 22:14.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 246 LastLast