+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 246 FirstFirst 1 144 194 234 244 246 LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4861
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Transition into Trump - The true monster surfaces (but we knew this all along)

If there is a monster on one side there must be one on the other side.
    But who is it?

Facebook still won't ban lies in political ads. Gee, wonder who's benefiting from that
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ting-from-that

Who’s upset after Twitter’s political ad ban? Mostly conservatives.
    https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...conservatives/

2. Link to Post #4862
    Thanks

Default Re: Transition into Trump

How many innocents has Trump slaughtered, how many bombs and drone strikes compared to Bush or O'bama.
    It went through the roof under his watch and when called out on it he hid future numbers coming out.
    Epstein his associate allowed to dodge a court date either by suicide or murder, wouldn't of been allowed to happen anywhere else civilised, a complete joke.
    Google/duckduckgo " Assange/Tump Russia" in today's UK papers.
    I could go on and on but what's the point with the We're alright Jack attitude of those that support him.
    It's just more of the same only stupider. I don't think he's a Hillary plant heh, but is just as psychotic and snake like. Imo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Curiosity (20th February 2020)

4. Link to Post #4863
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

if suddenly any of you out there was to realize that you were wrong in what you thought, what would you do,
    stop and recapitulate and apologize and admit you were misinformed and take a stance on the side you now
    believed to be the right side.

Are you forever more going to look at both tides thoroughly and then decide OR
    are you never more going to be undecided until you can examine all the facts on both sides
    which may not be possible in most cases?

No way of ever knowing if you are wrong or right, is there?

But there is the very real possibility that we have to choose between the lesser of two evils which we hope does not exist in out politics here and now, but it does,
    and we will never know, except in retrospect, unfortunately.

I think most know of evils done but of course not of present or to come evils.

We have to be very careful taking all we know into consideration.
    Judge wisely whither R or D for they are all the same.
    Last edited by East Sun; 20th February 2020 at 00:16.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

6. Link to Post #4864
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Mac (here)
    How many innocents has Trump slaughtered, how many bombs and drone strikes compared to Bush or O'bama.
    It went through the roof under his watch and when called out on it he hid future numbers coming out.
    To be fair, IMO the barbaric nature of U.S. imperial warfare has been fairly consistent with only minor fluctuations, throughout her 40 some administrations.

7. Link to Post #4865
    Thanks

" We have to be very careful taking all we know into consideration.
    Judge wisely whither R or D for they are all the same. "
    Seems to be the case ad-nauseum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Post:

9. Link to Post #4866
    Thanks

Look at the huge spike under Trump before he hid the stats. Be interesting to see the real current numbers, hopefully he's reigned it in.
    He should've got into WWE promo or something more suited to his Cowboy nonsense imo. In his defence I think he's a passenger to most of it
    apart from the odd ADHD (adderal ? ) rogue tweet, which are almost childlike.

https://www.livescience.com/41013-adderall.html

If he is on it as many suspect due to his drawer being full of it he's a slight worry. Would explain a lot. Hopefully it's not daily usage.
    Last edited by Mac; 20th February 2020 at 00:49.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #4867
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    George Soros calls for Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg to be removed from Facebook because they are 'helping Trump get re-elected' by not banning political ads

Read it all HERE
    I think Soros is beginning to feel the pressure.
    I was heading out the door when I dropped the above comment real quick.

I'm not sure what you meant by the Rush song? The song brought back old memories.

This issue with Soros and Facebook has been ongoing.

I think Soros first mentioned FB in a Davos meeting.

Then Sandberg wanted to investigate Soros financially, because of concern that Soros was going to try to short FB stock.
    (That is one of the ways he makes money. Breaking companies, breaking national currencies, breaking nations, and also drug, gun, and human trafficking. It looks to be all interconnected)

I remember reading about these more recent comments from Soros in January and again recently.

The reason why I feel he may be feeling pressure is that the money strings are getting cut, through UN NGO budget cuts, asset forfeiture for human trafficking, and sanctions on countries that George Soros operates in.

I believe that Soros replaced Rockefeller in the the Rothschild/Rockefeller cabal structure.

Dershowitz recently announced on a radio program:

Quote Q: But let me just ask you — you said that George Soros asked Barack Obama to have his Justice Department investigate somebody?

Dershowitz: We’re — that’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah

Q: Wow, well, we look forward to hearing more about that new.

Dershowitz: That’s not unusual. That is not unusual. People whisper to presidents all the time. Presidents whisper to [the] Justice Department all the time. It’s very common. It’s wrong, whoever does it, but it’s common, and we shouldn’t think that it’s unique to any particular president. I have in my possession the actual 302 form [an FBI record of an interview], which documents this issue, and it will, at the right time, come out. But I’m not free to disclose it now because it’s a case that’s not yet been filed.
    Giuliani connects Soros to Ukraine.

Amazing Polly did a great deep dive into Soros connections to the Ukraine.

Soros' name is coming up more and more in public awareness.

An American Oligarch's Dirty Tale of Corruption - LewRockwell

Trump doesn't need political ads on FB to win the upcoming election.

I'm skeptical that Soros' issues is really about political ads.

Although, I think Soros is concerned about Trump winning the next election.

Soros is a key player in global corruption rings.
    Last edited by edina; 20th February 2020 at 13:36.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BushPilot (20th February 2020), Chester (20th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #4868
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump - The true monster surfaces (but we knew this all along)

I'm not sure what you meant by the Rush song? The song brought back old memories.
    The song was featured in the excellent video in this post (members only by the way) -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1336745

And it seemed to me that if there has ever been someone who emulated the Tom Sawyer portrayed in this song's lyrics, it is Donald John Trump.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BushPilot (20th February 2020), edina (20th February 2020)

15. Link to Post #4869
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think Soros first mentioned FB in a Davos meeting.

Then Sandberg wanted to investigate Soros financially, because of concern that Soros was going to try to short FB stock.
    (That is one of the ways he makes money. Breaking companies, breaking national currencies, breaking nations, and also drug, gun, and human trafficking. It looks to be all interconnected)

I remember reading about these more recent comments from Soros in January and again recently.

The reason why I feel he may be feeling pressure is that the money strings are getting cut, through UN NGO budget cuts, asset forfeiture for human trafficking, and sanctions on countries that George Soros operates in.

I believe that Soros replaced Rockefeller in the the Rothschild/Rockefeller cabal structure.

Dershowitz recently announced on a radio program:

Quote Q: But let me just ask you — you said that George Soros asked Barack Obama to have his Justice Department investigate somebody?

Dershowitz: We’re — that’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah

Q: Wow, well, we look forward to hearing more about that new.

Dershowitz: That’s not unusual. That is not unusual. People whisper to presidents all the time. Presidents whisper to [the] Justice Department all the time. It’s very common. It’s wrong, whoever does it, but it’s common, and we shouldn’t think that it’s unique to any particular president. I have in my possession the actual 302 form [an FBI record of an interview], which documents this issue, and it will, at the right time, come out. But I’m not free to disclose it now because it’s a case that’s not yet been filed.
    Giuliani connects Soros to Ukraine.

Amazing Polly did a great deep dive into Soros connections to the Ukraine.

Soros' name is coming up more and more in public awareness.

An American Oligarch's Dirty Tale of Corruption - LewRockwell

Trump doesn't need political ads on FB to win the upcoming election.

I'm skeptical that Soros' issues is really about political ads.

Although, I think Soros is concerned about Trump winning the next election.

Soros is a key player in global corruption rings.
    Yep... and note that Soros funded PACs and provided massive political contributions to extreme left wingers which resulted in the election of many of the recent district attorneys who are methodically installing and implementing policies which are certain to lead to massive social breakdown.

Some of the far extreme left state reps that took over Virginia (and barely were stopped, though for just one year) came close to getting '2A ban' legislation in front of the governor who supports infanticide.

What a lovely crew, huh?
    Last edited by Chester; 20th February 2020 at 03:30.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

17. Link to Post #4870
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, I agree, Soros works his will through lots of activist groups. Not only here in the US but in other countries, too. I feel the policies that Soros pushes support his "unique" business model.

There's a recent development that I find curious. A Soros-Koch merger of a sort?

Maybe more like a "strategic partnership."

The way I see this is that they are now in need of pulling their monies together.

Before they could pretend to have opposing positions. (There was plenty of money to go around.)
    Now, maybe not so much. Just something to keep an eye on.

How do you think this will play in helping people wake up?

The Koch-Soros Quincy Project: A Train Wreck Of Neocon And 'Humanitarian' Interventionists
    Last edited by edina; 20th February 2020 at 03:37.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

BushPilot (20th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #4871
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yep... and note that Soros funded PACs and provided massive political contributions to extreme left wingers which resulted in the election of many of the recent district attorneys who are methodically installing and implementing policies which are certain to lead to massive social breakdown.
    Bloomberg did the same in the 2018 election. I think he contributed 100 million dollars to various candidates?

I don't think Bloomberg is running for President to become President. He's planning to put in over 2 billion dollars, or is it 3 billion?

In a way, it's like he is buying elections?

There's something really wonky about Bloomberg.
    Last edited by edina; 20th February 2020 at 13:37.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

21. Link to Post #4872
    Language
    English
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

23. Link to Post #4873
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Transition into Trump - The true monster surfaces ie. Soros (but we knew this all along)

Bloomberg did the same in the 2018 election. I think he contributed 100 million dollars to various candidates?

I don't think Bloomberg is running for President to become President. He's planning to put in over 2 billion dollars, or is it 3 billion?

In a way, it's like he is buying elections?

There's something really wonky about Bloomberg.
    Kevin McCarthy nailed all three culprits in a tweet but then yanked it... still, it made headlines in October of 2018 -

House majority leader deletes tweet saying Soros, Bloomberg, Steyer are trying to 'buy' election

Looks today like he was quite prescient... too bad he got timid.
    Last edited by Chester; 20th February 2020 at 04:27.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

25. Link to Post #4874
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a tech question.

How come some of these above posts have the original thread title, Transition into Trump.

And others have a different one, Transition into Trump - The true monster surfaces (but we knew this all along) ?

Who has the permissions to do this?

How?

And why?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_115.png
Views:	43
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	42532
    Last edited by edina; 20th February 2020 at 04:28.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

27. Link to Post #4875
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a tech question.

How come some of these above posts have the original thread title, Transition into Trump.

And others have a different one, Transition into Trump - The true monster surfaces (but we knew this all along) ?

Who has the permissions to do this?

How?

And why?
    I added it when I made the post - I was speaking of Soros... you can do it by going into advanced mode. - I just edited it to make sure folks understood I was speaking of Soros. By doing this, only the single post is effected, not the thread title.
    Last edited by Chester; 20th February 2020 at 04:28.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

29. Link to Post #4876
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for explaining Sammy. I had no idea a person could do that.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

31. Link to Post #4877
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PUTIN

PUTIN is at it again! Interfering in the US Presidential election for the purposes of benefiting Trump!

MAGA hats were glued to the heads of Pigeons and released in Las Vegas in response to the Democratic Debate. An organization called Pigeons United To Interfere Now or P.U.T.I.N. for short has taken credit.

32. Link to Post #4878
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Funny re: pigeons/ MAGA hat and Trump hair !
    The abuse not funny at all. I felt the underlying threats for Trump supporters during the Hillary / Trump elections. The extreme opinionated voices were loud and confrontational against Trump. I was appalled at what I was witnessing. This has gone too far now. I cannot understand the total lack of reasoning for having a view point and voicing it or wearing a hat that shows MAGA. How is a "freedom" loving country so narrow minded in their responses? How is America great already when the violence is in our face? So, yes, MAGA ! Bring back the voice of reason and tolerance for a different viewpoint.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Axman (21st February 2020), Chester (21st February 2020), edina (21st February 2020)

34. Link to Post #4879
    Thanks

So Mr Trump hasn't courted this style of middle finger politics. It's his whole persona to be defensive and then inflame and attack. I agree it sucks we had it in the UK with Brexit.

35. Link to Post #4880
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

PUTIN

PUTIN is at it again! Interfering in the US Presidential election for the purposes of benefiting Trump!

MAGA hats were glued to the heads of Pigeons and released in Las Vegas in response to the Democratic Debate. An organization called Pigeons United To Interfere Now or P.U.T.I.N. for short has taken credit.
    Hi Sammy This is actually a new arc on a semi old story line. LOL you can't make this s**t up:
    https://www.audubon.org/news/those-p...aughing-matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 246 FirstFirst 1 144 194 234 244 246 LastLast