Page 204 of 246 FirstFirst 1 104 154 194 204 214 246 LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4061
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Seems we're not just seeing the transition into a Trump presidency... but also at this time a transition of players that are providing us a decoding of the Qanon drops... Jerome Corsi bowing 'out'; and Praying Medic now going 'all in'.

Praying Medic new video... 1 hour +...

Q Anon Update May 11-
    Black Hats & White Hats

(May 11, 2018)
    Description:
    In this message, I review what Qanon has said about Robert, Mueller, Rod Rosenstein and Trey Gowdy and I discuss those who have attempted to discredit Q and his team.
    ______Relevant Q Posts______

Praying Medic:
    "Q updated this message which he posted a few weeks ago...
    Definitions:
    'Patriot'
    'Traitor'
    'DIVIDED you are WEAK.
    TOGETHER you are STRONG.'
    What Q is saying here, when he posted this previously, it was not his intent to divide the patriots. There was another purpose for it. There was, however, another strategic move to reveal. That was the "Be careful who you follow" thing. Incorrect message was translated [past] autists. Correction was made. No names were mentioned. They revealed themselves.

Praying Medic:
    Isn't that interesting.... How when Q mentioned people profiteering & trying to gain a big following & have a big audience, Q didn't have to mention anyone. The ones that were kind of 'guilty', they came out & exposed themselves. [i.e. Corsi absolutely identified himself as being one of the people Q was talking about when Q posted the bit about 'profiteering'. That was when Corsi began his ranting on Q.]

Now Q goes on...
    'Fake vs False [incorrect] decodes were removed & resolved.'
    Fake & False claims of an 'unknown' allowed access to classified sealed indictments & removed/resolved.'...

Alright, let me explain what that is: People have been making Fake & False claims --> that they have access to insider information & things like the 'sealed indictments'. And that was not true & that's been dealt with. People were making intentionally 'bad' decodes of Q's posts, and that has been dealt with. Okay?

Q says, 'do not fall victim to con-artists', there are a lot of them out there. 'Use LOGIC. Stay on point. This is NOT about a single person. This is NOT about fame, followers or profiteering'....

'THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET' - that is referring to some well-known politicians who are about to get their 'clocks cleaned'.

'We will not be held hostage. SKY EVENT. WWG1WGA
    Q+'

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: b42911 1362511 📁 NEW
    May 10 2018 16:53:58 (EST)
    13DBBE23-DE04-4638-B690-18AE7AFD888F

This is not a game.
    Q

Q !2jsTvXXmXs 67 📁 May 8 2018 12:38:39 (EST)

Why is the NY AG resignation important?
    What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
    Define roadblock. --> See National Review article (below).
    Why is the Clinton Foundation Investigation Being Run from Brooklyn?
    The Justice Department is conducting its probe in a very Clinton-Friendly district

On Tuesday, the Wall Street Journal's Devlin Barrett published another eye-opening report about the FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation. It elaborates on the pitched battle betweeen FBI agents who believe they are building a strong case and Justice Department prosecutors who have thrown cold water on it, erecting roadblocks that have made the agents' work much more difficult. (Emphasis is mine.)

For reasons worth pausing over, the locus of that battle is the United States Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, which is headquartered in Brooklyn.

nationalreview.com

Praying Medic:
    "And look. Q warned us from the beginning that Flynn was going to play a big part in this mission. One of the very first posts - this is from November 5, 2017.

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 148139234 📁
    Nov 5 2017 18:15:25 (EST)
    Flynn.
    What is Flynn’s background?
    What was his rank?
    Was he involved in intel ops?
    What access or special priv?
    Why is this relevant?
    Set up.
    Who wins?
    Who becomes exposed?
    Who knows where the bodies are buried?
    Who has access?
    What is MI?
    Who was part of MI during BO term?
    Who was fired during BO term (MI)?
    Why is this relevant?
    So, Q has told us from the beginning. Look. There is no one in the world that surpasses General Flynn's knowleldge of military intelligence. And I believe General Flynn is one of the key players that is running this operation. And if a military intelligence person is running this operation, you can bet there is no end to the smoke & mirrors. And Flynn, himself, has probably put himself up as a sacrificial lamb in the media to distract... and... subterfuge... so that people don't know what's really going on.

And look, Q has always told us" 'Flynn is safe'. 'Who knows where the bodies are buried'. 'Flynn is safe'. 'We protect our patriots'.

So, you can believe in the media if you want to. I choose not to. I'm believing Q. And I'm not worried about Flynn. Flynn is a patriot. These guys are taking care of him. Flynn is probably.... uh... [sigh]... He's probably running this operation. And, he's probably communicating alot of stuff to us through this board.

Alright. So, Flynn is telling you he's safe, he's safe. Trust him. He knows what he is saying. I'm not saying Q is Flynn, but the general is definitely a part of the team. And he probably has a lot of input into the situation.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 35004 📁
    Dec 5 2017 00:24:14 (EST)
    Who knows where the bodies are buried?
    FLYNN is safe.
    We protect our Patriots.
    Q

So, Q has suggested that the narrative about General Flynn is probably a smoke screen. This is in 25th of April [2017]....
    Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 900681 1181185 📁
    Apr 25 2018 11:08:22 (EST)
    >>1180770
    We knew this day would come.
    We knew people would need a guide.
    We all have a part to play.
    We knew FLYNN would be challenged.
    Part of the plan?
    Flynn JR recent “did not lie to VP.”
    Timing.
    Plan.
    SIG sent [WH position]?
    Moves & countermoves.
    Role outside of WH?
    “Lost house.”
    “Funds for legal.”
    “Beat up.”
    You are watching a ….. --> a scripted movie w/ actors.
    Praying Medic:
    Just a few weeks ago, Sundance @ Conservative Treehouse, was convinced that Robert Mueller was a 'black' hat. This week, as a result of new information that he uncovered, including the fact that Mueller had spoken with Admiral Rogers (NSA) & Dan Coats (DNI)... Now, Sundance is moving toward the direction that Mueller is actually a 'white hat', and said that you can make a case, either way.

One of the things that people are concerned about is the delay in bringing forth these unredacted documents from the DOJ. Alot of people think that there's some 'dirty poker' going on there. That, Rosenstein is Deep State, and Mueller is Deep State, and they secretly plotted to make sure Trump was going to be the target of the investigation.

I think they're all going to be surprised. I think that we're going to find out that when we get the unredacted documents, that if anything, Rosenstein probably made Trump less of a target of the investigation.

The following is a post by Q...

Q !2jsTvXXmXs 66 📁
    May 7 2018 23:36:41 (EST)
    Think LOGICALLY.
    Mass exodus in DC? --> Politicians leaving.
    Mass exodus - corporate CEOs?
    Why?
    Who has the POWER? --> Maybe they're leaving because they know that Trump has the power.
    Who has the CONTROL?
    If POTUS was NOT IN CONTROL would they be retreating?
    Who is the AG?
    Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of DOJ officials? --> AG
    Re_read DOJ org change (open source - more in pipe)
    Who is the FBI director?
    Who MUST approve the firing/dismissal of FBI agents?
    Re_read FBI org change (open source - more in pipe)
    If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
    Use LOGIC.
    Why are they slow walking unredacted data?
    Why are they slow walking doc disclosures?
    Why is the WH backing up DOJ?
    What if the same data is being used by other investigators?

Praying Medic:
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, Q. Are you telling us that, maybe, the Inspector General / Huber are using that data. And it can't be publicly disclosed because its being seen by a grand jury. Actually, we know that this is happening. Bob Goodlat mentioned a while back that they were going to request information from the DOJ, but of course, nothing that would currently being used by a grand jury.

So, if you assume that the unredacted information is not being given because they're hiding something, maybe its because that same information is being seen by a grand jury. And if its being seen by a grand jury, they can't make it public.

And, Q says...

What does it mean if a grand jury is impanelled?
    Why are confusing questions asked as to outcome re: Mueller?
    What would be the purpose of creating confusion? --> To keep the Deep State confused.
    What was Sessions' Senate confirmation vote?
    What was RR's Senate confirmation vote?
    If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
    If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
    Common denominator.
    Why did Sessions pick RR?
    Everyone has an opinion.
    Few have the facts.
    Few know the plan.
    Midterms [save & push]?
    Swing voters to retake House/Senate?
    Impeachment proceedings (open source) initiated?
    Power at all costs?
    Blue wave?
    Use LOGIC.
    Why must the DOJ & FBI be cleaned FIRST?
    What is the DOJ responsible for? --> DOJ prosecutes.
    What is the FBI responsible for? --> FBI investigates.
    Why did HRC get a free pass? --> Because she had people in the DOJ that would refuse to prosecute her & her cronies.
    Use LOGIC.
    Define single shooter.
    Who is HUBER? --> A single shooter.
    Define IG.
    When does SESSIONS step back in? --> As soon as the IG report comes out.

And when that report comes out, Sessions will seemingly stand up & start to take action. He hasn't been napping. Its all part of the political theater.

Already is?
    Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
    Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
    Timing is everything.
    Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
    What about the active investigation into leaks?
    "Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
    Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
    They are deeply connected.
    Think Offshore.
    MIL INTEL providing support during this time?
    Why are select EO's aggressively being written and put into law?
    State/C_A next?
    Think logically.
    No outside comms.
    JUSTICE.
    Q

______Late Add____________
    Quote Anonymous ID: 4296e0 1383888 📁
    May 12 2018 10:25:41 (EST) >>1383873
    We've all been blinded for too long. Alex Jones is NOT alt media, he is a traitor.
    He makes us all look crazy. f*ck him
    Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 904c6f 1384036 📁
    May 12 2018 10:50:47 (EST)
    >>1383888
    Time to move on.

Big week ahead!
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/1...d-custody-case📁
    Q

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 4ecafa 1385613 📁 NEW
    May 12 2018 13:18:39 (EST)
    PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/0...mpression=true📁
    Q
    Last edited by turiya; 13th May 2018 at 01:10.

2. Link to Post #4062
    Thanks

THE 100% [HORRIBLE] T R U T H .
    (May 10, 2018)

VIDEO

Original video has been Youtube censored.

VIDEO
    Link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=k5-LG4nakEw
    Description:
    • Investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn joins me to discuss what REALLY happened on 9/11.
    • And unfortunately, it's a far more horrifying story than the "official" narrative which pins it all on Osama Bin Laden and his gang of omniscient superhero-skilled boogeymen.
    • BUT YOU CAN HELP TODAY! MAKE AN IMPACT - DEMAND A NEW 9/11 INVESTIGATION!
    • Visit the link below to learn more about the Bobby McIlvaine Act and how you can help IMMEDIATELY! https://www.ae911truth.org/get-involved/bobby-mcilvaine-act
    ______Late Add______

The Senate should get funding done before the August break, or NOT GO HOME. Wall and Border Security should be included. Also waiting for approval of almost 300 nominations, worst in history. Democrats are doing everything possible to obstruct, all they know how to do. STAY!

3:20 PM - 12 May 2018
    BOOM: IT'S HAPPENING.
    (May 17, 2018)

VIDEO

VIDEO: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3PzKQ_2wSAA
    Description:
    • YOU TUBE is doubling its efforts to censor and destroy the alternative news media, but the flood of truth cannot be stopped.
    • The Anthony Weiner laptop search warrant is being unsealed and the contents of that computer are enough "to put Hillary and her crew away for life" according to NYPD insiders.
    • Buckle up.
    Last edited by turiya; 19th May 2018 at 21:10.

3. Link to Post #4063
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Meanwhile, whoever runs the President’s twitter account is pretty pissed at the senate, foreshadowing postponement of nominations and border security.

What are these people getting paid to do again? It seems to me that putting off their own national security isn’t a very bright move.

Quote Posted by https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995428472674758656?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    The Senate should get funding done before the August break, or NOT GO HOME. Wall and Border Security should be included. Also waiting for approval of almost 300 nominations, worst in history. Democrats are doing everything possible to obstruct, all they know how to do. STAY!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

edina (13th May 2018), genevieve (13th May 2018), KiwiElf (13th May 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2018), turiya (13th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #4064
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I had to share this video. This is a brilliant parody. I laughed my ass off. I hope you guys are familiar with the 1970's show Sanford and Sons, or it won't have near the same impact.

Don Jr. just retweeted an epic rant by this guy too. I'm already a fan.

6. Link to Post #4065
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Meanwhile, whoever runs the President’s twitter account is pretty pissed at the senate, foreshadowing postponement of nominations and border security.

What are these people getting paid to do again? It seems to me that putting off their own national security isn’t a very bright move.

Quote Posted by https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/995428472674758656?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Yes, one wonders what these people (politicians) are getting paid for?

Obstruction - to keep the Trump administration from getting anything accomplished - this appears to be the case. We'll just have to see how this will play out when the mid-term election results come in.
    Last edited by turiya; 13th May 2018 at 12:31.

7. Link to Post #4066
    Thanks

"The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is not a treaty or an executive agreement, and is not a signed document."

Dave Janda – Global Criminal Syndicate
    Stripping Us of our Freedoms and Money

(May 12, 2018)
    Description:
    Dave Janda, host of the popular radio show called “Operation Freedom,” says the coming economic reset that world leaders and global bankers have been talking about for years is coming and it is going to bad, then good. Janda explains, “I think what the reset is going to look like is a devaluation of the dollar to a significant degree. . . . The value of gold and silver is going to be reset to a much higher level. . . . When you see governments acquiring gold and silver and . . . when you see the banksters acquiring huge amounts of gold and silver for their own vaults, it tells me it is going to happen sooner rather than later.”

But do not fear because the best days for America are ahead. Janda predicts, “I believe the rule of law is going to be restored. I believe all of our lives will be much better. I believe we will have more opportunities than we can imagine. We are going to look back on these decades before, and we are going to say we were so oppressed and so persecuted by this criminal syndicate that was stripping us of our freedoms, liberties and our finances across the board, we are going to say how did we not do this sooner? How did we not overturn the system sooner? It was so bad then and it is so good now, but that doesn’t mean there are not going to be some tough times in the middle here.”
    Last edited by turiya; 13th May 2018 at 14:41.

8. Link to Post #4067
    Thanks

Cross-posted on another thread...
    Trump Backs Down On China Threat: Instructs Commerce Dept To Rescue ZTE -- Zerohedge

"President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!"
    • May 13, 2018 11:32 AM

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

8:01 AM - 13 May 2018
    Not sure if this fits the bill...
    will have to see how this unfolds...

China and the United States are working well together on trade, but past negotiations have been so one sided in favor of China, for so many years, that it is hard for them to make a deal that benefits both countries. But be cool, it will all work out!

12:22 PM - 13 May 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 13th May 2018 at 23:22.

9. Link to Post #4068
    Thanks

Praying Medic's most recent video.... cross-posted on another thread...

Q Anon May 12 - Iran Deal's
    Extortion Plot Exposed

(May 12, 2018)

GATEWAY PUNDIT

PHOTOS EMERGE of Iranian Officials Who Met Secretly With John Kerry in Paris on Saturday — One Is Identified

May 13, 2018, 10:35 am
    by Jim Hoft
    Last edited by turiya; 13th May 2018 at 18:17.

10. Link to Post #4069
    Thanks

What's up with Gina Haspel? Laura Inghram gives the lowdown...

BREAKING: John McCain Just Attempted to Sabotage
    Nomination Of CIA Director Gina Haspel(VIDEO)!!!

(May 11, 2018)

11. Link to Post #4070
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    What's up with Gina Haspel? Laura Inghram gives the lowdown...

BREAKING: John McCain Just Attempted to Sabotage
    Nomination Of CIA Director Gina Haspel(VIDEO)!!!

(May 11, 2018)

Hmmm, Deep State has used torture and worse. Watching them take the high ground is interesting.

Is it possible that their reason to be against it now is because they are afraid it will be used on them!

I have always been against torture; however, the thought of HRC/BC and others like them experiencing water boarding is rather tantalizing.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

genevieve (17th May 2018), KiwiElf (17th May 2018), turiya (15th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #4071
    Thanks

The Move, Forcing It All Out Into To The
    Open, Here Comes The Pain - Episode 1567b

(May 14, 2018)
    Description:
    • China is building a train that will connect Iran with China and run into Europe.
    • UN Chief Nuclear inspector of the IAEA quits after Trump dumps the Iran deal.
    • Iran’s Zarif is now visiting countries to gauge international seriousness in regards to the deal.
    • Macron call Trump worried about the Middle East.
    • Q drops more intel, points to the Iranian deal, makes connections with no name and tells all patriots to stay together and keep fighting for the truth.
    TRANSCRIPTION:

Now, since Trump canceled the [Iran] plan, what has happened so far? Now remember, Q has been posting that there has been bribes, there's slush fund accounts, there's corruption everywhere, Europe & the Deep State - they created this deal to benefit themselves... And, we're starting to see alot of this stuff come out right now.

So after Trump announced that the U.S. is going to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear deal - and this was brokered by Obama - we see the U.N.'s top nuclear inspector... well, he unexpectedly resigned. Now, what was the reason that this individual resigned? Well, there was no explanation - only citing 'confidential, personal matters.' Very interesting. Now remember, this was the Director General of the IAEA, and head of it's Department of Safeguards.

Now once again, they're the ones who are saying that Iran was not developing a nuclear weapon. Do I think Iran was developing a nuclear weapon? At this point - no. I think they were dealing - and, I think there were many individuals dealing - in 'other' things. With all this slush fund money, with the Uranium One deal, with everything like that, where they can blame this later on Russia & I think there's a lot of things that are corrupt, here.

We also need to understand that the agreement that Obama created, with John Kerry, isn't really a treaty. This is more of a faux-treaty [fake treaty]. Because, if it was a treaty, it would be approved by the United States Senate. And confirmed by our government & ratified. That would mean that we would have a treaty. But, this was never a treaty. The president - and, that was Obama - refused to submit it to Congress, knowing that it was such a weak deal. And there was certain elements within the deal they didn't want Congress to see. They wanted to keep it a secret. And, they never submitted it to Congress.

And, you can see right now, that this puts Obama in a 'pickle.' Because, they're all going to be found out in what was really happening.

And what's very interesting is that Mohammad Zarif, he has embarked on a whirlwind diplomatic tour to gage the international readiness to guarantee Iran's interests.

Now, what is he really doing? He's going to each of the European countries saying, "Listen. What are we going to do about this? How serious are you with in keeping the JCPOA? Are you ready to pay up, to keep us quiet?" And this is why he's out there.

Now remember, John Kerry, he was caught talking to the Iranians about this deal. Now, why would he take his time? If this was up & up deal, and it was all out there, why would he have to go behind the scenes, meet with the Iranians, violate the Logan Act - because he met with them illegally - to counter what Trump is doing? Think about this for a second... Its because they're nervous & afraid that all this information is going to come out.

Even the Washington Post is pointing the finger at John Kerry saying, "I thought we didn't like Americans who 'colluded' with our enemies."

Where’s the outrage over Kerry’s secret
    meetings on the Iran deal?

By Marc A. Thiessen
    May 11

And later in the X22Report, Dave comes out this old article from 1977....
    Starting @ https://youtu.be/sCbR5odjRNQ?t=26m8s
    And they quickly learned that an internal name for the CIA is the “Pickle Factory.”

PDF Source Link: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00160003-3.pdf
    Source: X22Report
    Last edited by turiya; 15th May 2018 at 14:29.

14. Link to Post #4072
    Thanks

theconservativetreehouse.com
    Inspector General Horowitz Submits Draft Report of Clinton Email Investigation For Principal Review…

Posted on May 16, 2018
    by sundance

Inspector General Michael Horowitz has submitted the “Draft Report” of his OIG investigation to the principals involved. The IG investigation encompasses the FBI and DOJ conduct during the 2015/2016 Hillary Clinton investigation. The Draft Report encompasses the findings.

The Draft Report review is the last review phase prior to the Final report being released. The Draft Report review allows the principals to provide input on the facts identified and outlined within the draft.

Responses from the principals about the facts outlined in the draft report are then reviewed, cleared for addition if appropriate, and included in the Final Report. The Draft Report is the first time the DOJ and FBI Principals (only those officials who remain inside the DOJ and FBI) get to see the underlying documentary evidenced gathered in the 17-month-long investigation.
    Wall Street Journal – Multiple subjects of a report on the Justice Department’s handling of a 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use have been notified that they can privately review the report by week’s end, signaling t he long-awaited document is nearing release.

The report is likely to reignite the volatile debate over the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s handling of the Clinton probe, and it will put Michael Horowitz, the Justice Department’s inspector general, in a familiar place—taking aim at members of the law enforcement community.
    Those invited to review the report were told they would have to sign nondisclosure agreements in order to read it, people familiar with the matter said. They are expected to have a few days to craft a response to any criticism in the report, which will then be incorporated in the final version to be released in coming weeks. (more)

♦Expanding on The Process. The Final IG Report is a statement of fact. The Draft Review contains all of the statements of facts and allows investigated parties an opportunity to provide input toward any fact statement within the draft.
    Prior to the Draft Review there is a massively exhaustive reference check undertaken by the IG “referencer”.

The referencer could be a person or a group of people depending on the size of the report.

The referencer has the responsibility for going through every statement of fact and providing the citation or footnote for the assertion. The person(s) doing the reference review have the most arduous of tasks.

The referencer checks every sentence, every assertion, and ensures only provable facts with citations are part of the report. Every assertion of fact must be cited (or footnoted) to include the investigative material that proves the fact.

Remember, the final IG report is an assembled outline of facts. The final IG report will not include opinion, motive, or intent from the report author. All outlined opinions, motives and intentions within the IG report are those drawn from the statements of the people and groups investigated. All opinions expressed are those of the individuals inside the report.

The person(s) doing the reference checks, go through the report line-by-line and reference the supporting investigative documentation. A massively time consuming part of the report generation.

When the referencing process is completed, the draft report is sent out to the principals for comment on the draft report findings and recommendations. This is where the process is RIGHT NOW. If the principals return comments on the “draft”, their comments must be cleared by the person(s) who are doing the reference check, and may be included in the final draft.

Then the report goes to print.

More Key Points:

♦First, the draft report is reviewed internally. Only the principal officers who are currently inside the investigated agency get to see it. Those officials must sign comprehensive Non Disclosure Agreements, subject to criminal prosecution if they violate the NDA.

Former Officials, or employees who have left the agency: ex. James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, James Baker, Jim Rybicki, Michael Kortan and all of the officials who have left the FBI will not get to see the draft report. [Now you know why Lisa Page and James Baker were dispatched last week.]

The same IG rules of Draft Report distribution apply on the Main Justice side of the DOJ and (DOJ-NSD) (DOJ-National Security Division). Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Mary McCord, David Laufman, etc. do not get to see the report. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein will review the draft report and control who they allow to review.

On the FBI side, Director Christopher Wray will review the draft report along with Asst FBI Director David Bowditch (if approved). Likely FBI Chief Legal Counsel Dana Boente, the former head of the DOJ-NSD, will also review. [*note* now you know why Boente was brought back inside in January ’18] Two more principals who could review would be FBI Asst. Director in charge of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap; and we must remember – FBI Agent Peter Strzok was not kicked out, he also remains inside.

♦ Secondly, the IG report does not include criminal referrals. The final IG report is a statement of facts. The IG report only provides the facts to decision-making leadership, who then decide what to do with those facts. However, if the IG discovers evidence of unlawful or illegal activity during the course of his/her investigation, the IG has a legal and ethical responsibility to tell the head of the DOJ immediately.

The IG cannot keep evidence of unlawful conduct hidden until the release of the report.

This is important because Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed U.S. Attorney John Huber to join IG Horowitz toward the end of last year (2017).

The federal attorney (Huber) then constructs a parallel investigation based on the evidence the IG has discovered.

However, as with all criminal investigations, Prosecutor John Huber would then fire-wall the IG from his own expanded criminal investigative inquiry.

It is critical to understand what happens when a U.S. Attorney joins with the OIG. The evidence flow only goes one-way. The IG is not participating in a criminal investigation. The IG is only looking at facts within his investigation and shares any pertinent investigative findings with the U.S. Attorney. The U.S. attorney does not provide the IG with findings from his criminal investigation.

IG Horowitz and U.S Attorney Huber might interview the same subjects. [In rare instances they might even interview the same subject simultaneously] However, Huber would not share his criminal investigative interview content/evidence with Horowitz. Therefore the content of a final IG report may contain outlines/evidence of criminal behavior, but there could be -likely is- much more evidence in addition to the IG report.

How the criminal prosecutions might proceed after the final IG report is released involves prosecutor strategy.

U.S. Attorney John Huber may wish to wait and see how the participants react to the facts outlined in the report; or he may use the IG report to expand his criminal investigation and conduct additional interviews of people who are outside government, and as a consequence outside of the IG investigative reach.

Huber may -likely does- already have this process, and a seated grand jury, well underway.

As a result this additional line of investigation was announced in March:

The Conservative Treehouse
    Last edited by turiya; 16th May 2018 at 22:33.

15. Link to Post #4073
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #4074
    Thanks

Qanon just dropped this March 13th 2018 article... Perhaps, we'll be seening something coming out about this shortly?

Obama & Holder's Fast & Furious gun-running Operation...
    reuters.com
    Trump administration to provide records
    on Obama-era gun-smuggling probe

by Sarah N. Lynch
    Politics
    March 7, 2018

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has agreed to provide congressional investigators confidential records on a failed gun-trafficking operation during the Obama administration known as “Fast and Furious” that long has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Justice Department would hand over documents to the Republican-led House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that had been withheld by Democratic former President Barack Obama’s administration.

The agreement reached by Republican President Donald Trump’s administration will effectively end a six-year long legal battle in which the committee had gone to federal court to try to enforce a subpoena it had issued to obtain the records.

Congressional Republicans have been pressing the Justice Department for years about the operation. Named after a movie about car racing, the operation sought to curb gun-trafficking criminals who were selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

In June 2012, the Republican-led House voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder, an Obama appointee, in contempt for failing to turn over documents about the operation. The committee sued Holder for access to the documents in August 2012. Obama asserted executive privilege to block the disclosure of the documents.

Democrats at the time accused Republicans of engaging in a partisan witch hunt.

In an effort to build bigger cases against major gun traffickers who were selling arms to Mexican cartels, U.S. law enforcement officials elected not to prosecute lower-level offenders transporting more than 2,000 illegal guns.

The operation and its flaws became public after two of those firearms were found in Arizona at the scene of a fatal shooting of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
    In September 2012, the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report faulting 12 department employees for failures related to the operation.

The report vindicated Holder, concluding he neither conceived the operation nor attempted a cover-up.

Holder, now a partner at the law firm Covington and Burling LLP, could not be immediately reached at his office on Wednesday.
    Last edited by turiya; 17th May 2018 at 15:45.

17. Link to Post #4075
    Thanks

Recent Trump Tweets...

Congratulations America, we are now into the second year of the greatest Witch Hunt in American History...and there is still No Collusion and No Obstruction. The only Collusion was that done by Democrats who were unable to win an Election despite the spending of far more money!

4:28 AM - 17 May 2018

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

5:45 AM - 17 May 2018

Despite the disgusting, illegal and unwarranted Witch Hunt, we have had the most successful first 17 month Administration in U.S. history - by far! Sorry to the Fake News Media and “Haters,” but that’s the way it is!

6:52 AM - 17 May 2018

Congrats to the House for passing the VA MISSION Act yesterday. Without this funding our veterans will be forced to stand in never ending lines in order to receive care. Putting politics over our veterans care is UNACCEPTABLE – Senate must vote yes on this bill by Memorial Day!

8:25 AM - 17 May 2018

18. Link to Post #4076
    Thanks

Trust The Plan, The Plan Is Not
    Going To Be Straightforward - Episode 1569b

(May 16, 2018)

VIDEO
    https://youtu.be/vTjDGMkf7e0?t=12m40s

TRANSCRIPTION:
    Now, let's talk about The Plan.
    We know that Q continually says, "Trust the plan. Trust the plan."

A lot of people are looking for a plan that is just completely straight forward, where Trump comes in, or the patriots come in, they sweep through & make all these arrests. They clean out everything, and everything is done in the snap of a finger. And, everything is completely done.

Well, its kind of hard to do that. - not to make excuses, but think about it for a second...

They are the Deep State. They've been in government for a very long time. They've been in power for a very long time. The central bank is as their financier. They have a lot of funds, they know how to work the system. They've controlled the corporate media for a very long time. They're allowed to feed us propaganda, which they've been doing for quite a while. And, they've put all these laws into place - or executive orders - and all of them have to be undone.

Now, the central banking system, along with the deep state, has controlled the world, most of the countries have a private western central bank,. Russia took theirs over. Iran has not. And, if you want to stop the deep state, you have to go after the Rothschild central banking system.

How do you do this?
    You have to create confusion, got to create chaos, you need to push countries away from the cental banking system - which is the FED - you need to move them into other currencies other than the dollar, maybe into the yuan, rubel or even cryptocurrencies. You need to destroy the funding of the Deep State.

And remember, over many many years - since 1913 - the central bank has grown, the Deep State has grown, and they're huge.So, Lets get into the plan...

What has Trump been doing?
    Well, he's gotten rid of alot of things that the Deep State has set up.
    - Paris Climate Accord - 'P'
    - Executive Orders to go after those that are trafficking, and things like that.
    - NAFTA is a little bit tougher, because Congress voted on it. He would have to go back to Congress & try to unwind this whole thing. So, he's trying to renegotiate this. Maybe he will have to come back to it later.
    - He's trying to build a wall to shut down arms dealing, drugs that are going back & forth between the border, trying to shut down human trafficking, etc. Executive Orders to beef up border security. Everything that Obama allowed to happen, where people were allowed to jump over the border, hop on a bus & go to a sanctuary city.
    You can see that the Deep State has been trying to get Trump for a very long time.

And you need to remember, alot of these individuals in government are part of the Deep State. Or, part of another foreign entity, where they're getting funding. And most of the people are not true patriots. They're still controlled. And it looks like Trump has been using these individuals to push certain agendas. And when he's finished with them, he gets rid of them.

For example, North Korea:
    During the whole North Korean crisis, everyone out there was saying, "We're going to war." Trump was out there tweetings saying that we have bigger nuclear missiles, nuclear weapons, our button is bigger. "We're going to hit you."

And then we have the propaganda from Kim Jong-un, who was out there saying we're going to fire our missiles, we're going to protect... we're going to strike you first... This was going back & forth..

During this period of time, we had McMasters, who was out there speaking on how we're going to invade, and how we're building a plan... that we're going to be attacking any day.

Now, Trump brings these individuals on for a specific reason. They're part of the Deep State, he gets to watch them, he gets to observe them, he gets to see what they're doing. I mean, its not just Trump. When I say 'Trump', I mean the patriots - the other individuals that are helping out with this. Its not just Trump alone. And once they get where they want to be, like peace in Korea, then they get rid of that individual. They don't need that individual anymore.

So other Deep State operatives are Nikki Haley... and there are many more... I mean he brought on Bolton because the next phase was Iran. He does this on purpose.

We see right now that North Korea - the summit is still on. Now, if this is called off because of the Deep State. Now, if this is called off, because of the Deep State, and we end up in war, then we don't have to worry about any of this stuff, because we'll be going to war - with Russian, China, and everything else - but, I don't think its going to get this far, hopefully not.

We can see that North Korea & South Korea - they're making plans to become unified - to work together, just like East & West Germany. We can see that this is moving forward.

Now, China is also working with all these countries. Because, you need the country to be secure in this for this 'new' economic system to be established. We can't be going to war. Because the economic system we are in, right now, is completely breaking down. They know this.

Think about it.... If they just let it break down, and let it completely collapse, there will be death, there will be poverty, it would be a disaster. Not just here in the United States. It would be like this around the world. They're fighting against time.

What system are we in right now?

This is not a free & open peoples' system. This is the central banking system. This entire economic model is based off the central banking system. Something our Founding Fathers completely fought against. We need to get rid of this system, first thing. And this is what we're doing.

Can we just shut it off?
    No, because it would make the whole entire world go into chaos. And it would be a disaster. So, what do you need to do? You need to slowly move everything. Now, the central bankers, they want everything moved into their 'new' system.

I think Trump, and the patriots - and this is why I believe he has Andrew Jackson hanging on his wall. I think the end game is, still, to get rid of the central banks. And this is being worked with with Russian & China.

So, we can see that Iran is next. So, he brought on Bolton. Now, we know that Bolton is a neocon, he's a war monger, he wants regime change, he wants war like nobody's business. And for Iran, he needs Bolton to watch him, he needs to understand what their motives are, what they're going to use, what they're going to try to do... And, Trump's keeping the enemy very, very close...

This is why Q said, "Watch Bolton."

Once again, Trump canceled the Iranian deal. Why? To expose those that have secret deals with payments with Iran. Expose those dealing in uranium. Create chaos in the region. Create chaos among countries.

Why would Trump want to do this? What would be the purpose of this?
    To damage the Deep State. You need to break up the funding. You need countries to be in chaos. You need the Deep State broken.

How do you do this?
    Well, he just did it. What is Europe doing right now? What did Germany just say? "Well, we can't depend on the U.S. anymore. We can't depend on them to protect us. We might have to look at Russia, or do it ourselves. We might have to keep the deal ourselves."

The EU is looking to keep the deal themselves. France is looking to lift the sanctions against Russia.

I mean, think about what is happening right now. So, the plan is to push the EU away from the U.S. Remember, all of this was together in one big gigantic Deep State kind of web-system, and Trump needs to break them up & to make them wonder 'what's going on here'. Everyone is trying to protect themselves. And eventually, they will blame each other - hopefully.

So right now, that's what we're seeing. We're seeing the European countries scramble to keep the deal. They're trying to figure out a way not to be exposed in what they've been doing all of this time. A lot of these countries are looking toward Russia & China - getting rid of the sanctions, they're looking for bilateral trade deals. And maybe they will even sign the One-Belt-One-Road system (OBOR). Because, this is where it is all going.

So we can see that this is part of the plan. And the plan kind of mimics what had happened in North Korea, but its taking this whole thing to the next level.

So what is the end goal to stop the Deep State?
    Well, we want to bring those to justice. Those individuals that are corrupt, those people that are in deep with human trafficking, pedofilia, corruption, money laundering & you name it. That's what they're trying to build these cases on. And this is why they keep mentioning these indictments. I think its almost time that they need to unseal these indictments.

The other thing they're trying to do is bring the troops home, because there's no reason to have the troops there. This was the Deep State's plan - to have invasions & regime change in all these countries. Trump mentioned bringing home the troops on purpose. Nothing is by coincidence. He did it on purpose to push the Deep State. He pushed them into having a false-flag. This was done on purpose. And this entire push is to bring the troops home & stop the push to war. And, to move the entire system off of the central banking system, as the system collapses, and set the U.S. & other nations up for the transition.

That's what this is really about.
    Removing the Deep State is not going to be easy. They're going to fight back. They're going to use dirty tricks. They're going to use any method they possibly can. Remember, they still have control of the corporate media. When the corporate media puts out a story like, "North Korea is going to bomb the US." Or, "North Korea is going to quit the Summit talks." Everyone picks it up & goes with it. And, many people believe it. Many people believe that this is what North Korea is really saying.

But, once again, how do you know? You don't. You don't know if North Korea is really saying it. They just put out a story.... South Korean news just put out a story... Again they don't tell you the sources, they don't tell you really much of anything. And you can see that they're still pushing their agenda. They're not going to give up.

So when you look at this, you can see that getting rid of the Deep State is not just snapping your fingers and saying "They're gone." That is why they're called the 'Deep State'. They're deep into the system. And it takes time to remove them.

Yes, the easy things of canceling the TPP, saying we're not going to be in the Paris Climate Accord & writing up Executive Orders. That part was easy. The rest is a little bit more difficult. And the plan is not always straight forward, where you're like, "Oh, we should just go into Iran, we should just get rid of the Deep State, we should just have peace there." Well, those people are not going to cooperate. They're not going to just say, "Hey, yeah. You're right. You know what, let's just have peace."

Look what took to have peace in North Korea. So, what returns the power to the people?
    Well, giving the people back the power of creating their own currency. Taking the power away from the central bank. Letting the population keep their weapons to protect themselves against those that would do harm.

The truth. The truth returns the power to the people. And that's what we're doing right now. We are returning the truth to the people. And this is why when Trump first came into office, he talked about fake news, and pointed fingers. It wasn't about these little stories. It was propaganda that the corporate media was using.

Remember, there's alot of people that were asleep, who don't realize that the corporate media is spewing propaganda. The whole Russian collusion thing was one gigantic propaganda conspriracy thing that they just made up out of thin air.

Assad gassing his own people - something they just made up to push their agenda. He wanted people to wake up. Not just him, when I say Trump, its not just him, its those patriots - they wanted people to wake up & they want people to start to think.

Is it true, isn't it true? Let's do a little research. That's really what Q is about. Think. Do a little research. Figure things out. Are they telling you the truth. Find the connections. That's what this is about.

Its the push to bring back the truth into our system. We've been living in a world of propaganda, in a world of illusion, for a very long time. It is now time to break free of that. And once you have the truth, that is more powerful than anything else.
    Last edited by turiya; 18th May 2018 at 21:16.

19. Link to Post #4077
    Thanks

April Showers Bring May Flowers,
    Is It Happening? - Episode 1570b

(May 17, 2018)

VIDEO

It’s yet another symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome
    by Justin Raimondo
    Posted on May 17, 2018

As news of the statement by the North Korean vice minister for foreign affairs Kim Kye Gwan spread, the usual suspects could hardly contain their glee: Trump’s vaunted Korean peace initiative had been a fraud all along! The summit was off! The North Koreans had been faking it, and Mr. Art of the Deal had been taken for a ride! Hurrah! Hurray! From Nicholas Kristof to Bill Kristol, the celebration was loud and the Twitterverse resounded with unrestrained gloating: finally the President’s enemies had earned the right to say “We told you so!”

Or so they thought. There’s just one problem, however: the celebrants are wrong. There’s nothing for these war-ghouls to cheer about. To begin with, the summit, as the US State Department has informed us, is on, and the US is making plans to accommodate the President’s trip to Singapore, where the meeting will take place.

Furthermore, if one actually reads the statement of the North Koreans, rather than taking what the Western media says about it as gospel truth, one thing is clear: Pyongyang isn’t making any unilateral concessions without getting something in return. No one ever assumed otherwise. The North singles out John Bolton
    “We do not hide our repugnance toward him”
    — decrying his invocation of the “Libyan model,” which ended in the death of Moammar Ghadafi. There is also a rather disingenuous pushback against the idea that the North would literally sell out by giving up their nukes in exchange for economic aid, but then again who but the lowest lout doesn’t consider themselves principled?

Yet a literal reading of the North Korean statement wasn’t good enough for Anna Fifield, reporter for the Bezos-blog otherwise known as the Washington Post:
    “North Korea is rapidly moving the goal posts for next month’s summit between leader Kim Jong Un and President Trump, saying the United States must stop insisting it ‘unilaterally’ abandon its nuclear program and stop talking about a Libya-style solution to the standoff.”
    It is Ms. Fifield who is moving those goalposts, which were never positioned so as to force Kim Jong-un to accept Ghadafi’s fate. No one makes unilateral concessions unless they’ve just lost a war and are negotiating the terms of surrender. This distortion of what the North Koreans are saying is just a reflection of the degeneration of journalistic practices at the Post in the age of Trump: the whole point of this editorializing is to make the President look bad — and the truth suffers in the process. The headline itself is a lie:
    “North Korea expands threat to cancel Trump-Kim summit, saying it won’t be pushed to abandon its nukes”
    – in fact, the threat to cancel the summit is not “expanded” but is instead rendered in narrowly conditional terms. It reads: “If the US is trying to drive us into a corner to force our unilateral nuclear abandonment, we will no longer be interested in such dialogue and cannot be reconsider our proceeding to the DPRK-US summit.”

That’s a mighty big “if,” aside from which I’d also point out that “reconsidering” the summit and definitely pulling out are two quite different things.

Okay, so that’s the Washington Post, which has Jeff Bezos pouring unlimited resources into their crusade to take down Trump, and the CNN crowd: that’s what we expect from those circles. But how do we explain the spectacle of alleged “anti-interventionists” from well-known libertarian and conservative outlets joining in the orgy of gloating that accompanied this kind of misreporting: I won’t name any names, but they know who they are and I have to say it takes a special kind of callousness – and self-centeredness – to put one’s petty prejudices above the fate of an entire people.

On the other hand, one would think that the response of the supposedly bellicose Trump administration would be another Trump tweet promising “fire and fury.” Not so. Instead, the US has decided not to include B-52 bombers in the “Max Thunder” joint military exercises with the South Korean air force scheduled to take place this week: the North has also raised a ruckus over this, despite staying quiet during other recent exercises, because the B-52s are nuclear-capable.

The scheduled appearance of the B-52s was apparently the reason for the abrupt termination of scheduled follow-up talks between North and South Korean officials to discuss infrastructure aid. A commentary that appeared in the North Korean official news agency, KCNA, singled out US “nuclear assets” being moved into the peninsula as an “ill-boding act of going against the trend for peace” and explicitly pointed to this as the reason for the cancellation of the North-South talks.

Presumably at the insistence of the South Koreans, an “emergency meeting” was held between representatives of the two groups actually driving this process on the ground: the South Koreans and the US military, i.e. those who have skin in the game. South Korean Defense Minister Song Young-moo and Gen. Vincent Brooks, the commander of US forces in Korea met and in less than an hour agreed to nix the B-52s. John Bolton could not have been happy with that decision, but then again Bolton isn’t running the show, which is what the gloating nay-sayers would have us believe.

The Korean peace initiative has been driven, from the very beginning, by Koreans on both sides of the DMZ: first and foremost, President Moon Jae-in, who ran on a platform of North-South reconciliation and enlightened nationalism, and on the same level one has to give credit to Kim Jong-un. He’s no pussycat, but he just may be the Gorbachev of Korean communism.

I have to say that the unseemly display of open gloating by the President’s enemies as the misreporting of this story went viral tells us everything we need to know about the political class in this country. They are not only corrupt collaborators with the Powers That Be, they are contemptible human beings who don’t care about the suffering they inflict on others, as long as their narrow-minded prejudices are confirmed.

The way this story has been spun in the Western media tells us a very sad story about the corruption of journalism in this country, principally high prestige legacy media like the Post, the Times, and the television networks, all of which got this story wrong, as far as I can see. They misreported it as the virtual end of the Korean summit when it clearly isn’t, and this misperception is due to the effects of Trump Derangement Syndrome, a mental disease that impairs one’s judgment of current events and subjects the victim to hallucinations involving the ritual humiliation of our chief executive.

Rather than some radical reversion to type, as characterized by much of the reporting, the North Korean pushback is simply a reflection of regional sentiment. By specifically rejecting “unilateral” concessions, Pyongyang is echoing the recent joint statement of the South Koreans and the Chinese, which, according to the New York Times, urges that “rather than asking North Korea to make unilateral concessions, the international community, including the United States, should actively participate in guaranteeing a bright future for the North, including security guarantees and assistance for economic development, if it denuclearizes completely.”

The Times take was that the North Koreans were trying to drive a wedge between Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: they reported on sightings of “daylight” between these two administration powerhouses, both recently appointed and in some circles deemed rivals from the start. The editorializing is less overt than the Post, but the subtext of an administration in disarray runs throughout the story.

As the June 12 Singapore summit approaches, and the first ever meeting between an American president and the North Korean leader occurs on schedule, this sort of narrowly narcissistic perspective on such an historic event is almost comical. Forget the hopes and desires of the Korean people, who are sick and tired of being cast as actors in a cold war drama, what matters is the epic struggle of Pompeo versus Bolton!

The reporting on what is the biggest foreign policy story since the fall of the Berlin Wall has been absolutely abysmal, and I urge my readers to be very skeptical of much of it. The emergence of instant Korea “experts” should also be considered with suspicion, since most appear to be skeptics serving one special interest or another. Here in this space you will get the viewpoint of a very special interest, and that is the American interest in a peaceful resolution of the Korean Question.

What shall be the future of the Korean people: what, as the North Korean statement put it, is to be their destiny? And where will this be decided? In Washington – or in Korea, by the Korean people themselves?

Perhaps it will be decided in Singapore. The surprise winner of the 2016 presidential race may have a few more surprises up his sleeve in days to come.

Press Statement by First Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of DPRK

Last edited by turiya; 18th May 2018 at 22:36.

20. Link to Post #4078
    Thanks

Looks like Ex-CIA head needs a good criminal attorney...

Joe DiGenova - John Brennan Headed to Grand Jury, 2229
    (May 17, 2018)

21. Link to Post #4079
    Thanks

Praying Medic:

Q Anon Update May 18 - Gimme Shelter
    (May 18, 2018)
    Description:

22. Link to Post #4080
    Thanks

Posted on May 18, 2018 by sundance
    Hmmmm…. this is interesting. The Vice Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mark Warner, is demanding the FBI and DOJ must keep records from congress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 246 FirstFirst 1 104 154 194 204 214 246 LastLast