Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So here's the lowdown on Bill Priestap.
    [ ... ]
    The game is over.
    [ ... ]
    Bill Priestap is cooperating.
    [ ... ]
    Now it all makes sense.

Bumping this already. Could not be more important.

It was reposted on Zero Hedge:
    And was then showcased by Doug Hagmann on his personal live radio hour this morning.
    Alrighty, so in trying to find the CERN/CIA article from the AIM4Truth site, I stumbled onto this.

Been looking for why Sabina Menschel and her father may be of some relevance.

This may be why:

Bill Priestap’s spouse tied to Deep State takeover of university curricula globally
    Sabina Menschel’s father Richard L. Menschel funded HarvardX

We see a lot of the intellectual elite expressing huge disdain and bias against Trump, too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Michelle Marie (Today), turiya (Today)

3. Link to Post #3702
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,402 times in 448 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Still putzing around the Patriots4Truth site and saw this article, Thomas Paine talked about this in the Wet-ware interview with Lionel Nation, too, ... what he called The Trump Effect.

I think I remember seeing this posted on ZeroHedge a while back, so you may have already linked it into this thread?

I did a search and could not find it.

I found it an interesting take.

It reminds me more of what is often called the MIRROR EFFECT.

Quote American Intelligence Media

In the post-truth age of falsehood politics, we have noticed that when people attack Donald Trump they tend to reveal their own failings, sins, and crimes, rather than those they claim belong to Donald Trump.

Hillary continues to attack Trump about Russian collusion, but it is Bill and Hillary’s Russian collusion with Uranium One, the Russian Reset, and Podesta Russian kickbacks that are exposed, while the lack of evidence for Trump engaging in these activities becomes more apparent.

Hollywood stars and media moguls come out in full force to attack Trump’s morals, just to find themselves exposed for sexual immorality and depravities for all to see. The compromised corruptocrats of the DOJ and FBI attack Trump, and now they are under investigation for conspiracy, collusion, obstruction of justice, and politically biased investigations. The 17 U.S. intelligence agencies attack Trump through James Clapper and we see more and more citizens calling Clapper the liar. Debbie Wasserman Schultz attacks Trump for his dishonesty and unfitness to run for president, and she is forced to step down from the Democratic National Committee chairmanship and is under investigation herself for corruption, election rigging, and the Imran Awan scandal.

Everywhere you look, left-wing globalists are attacking Trump. Actors, actresses, music performers, comediennes, late night talk show hosts, news anchors, news producers, congressmen, senators and corporate CEOs and their respective industries have all taken their best shots. The rest of us stand back and watch them fall on their very own foibles of immorality, sins, and crimes. We have watched an entire football industry implode into itself with a kneel and a tweet. And now we may be watching entire countries change regimes and policies with nudges from Trump’s twitter arsenal.

We call this the Trump Effect!

The entire globalist network from the Council on Foreign Affairs to the Bilderbergers, from the Soros led European Union to the Pope’s Knights of Malta attacked Trump before he was elected. Trump took the wind out of their sails by simply not signing the $5 trillion Paris Climate Accord. He ended years of sinister planning by the elite to create a new globalist “fake currency” that would gut the U.S. economy while other countries became rich, ignoring their own carbon footprint. They attacked Trump, and he swiftly destroyed years of their planning , saving the American taxpayer $5 trillion. The Trump Effect!
    It's a very different take on the phrase, "The Trump Effect" ... than what is typically heard in the media.

Ha ... Finally found what I was looking for, (CERN/CIA) linked 2 articles here
    Last edited by edina; Today at 04:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

turiya (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst 1 86 136 176 186