Page 1 of 246 1 11 51 101 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Transition into Trump

Been There, Done That.
    The biggest fear I see that people have expressed is their worry about being duped by Donald Trump getting all the way to the top of the GOP and then throwing it all away so that "Crooked Hillary" will have an easy walk into the White House Oval Office.

Here we have Infowars' Paul Joseph Watson going through the motions - caught within his own inner-crossfire. Convinced that Trump is a Clinton Supporter, then 10 months later flips the switch over to the other end of that political spectrum.

Is Donald Trump a Hillary Plant?

Published on Aug 7, 2015
    Description:
    Donald Trump is a stooge for Hillary Clinton. He's a plant. He's a ringer to sink the chances of Republican candidates who actually have a chance of defeating Hillary.
    Govt's World Wide Fear The Trump

Published on Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited by turiya; 26th August 2018 at 00:53.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Chris Christie to Serve as
    Donald Trump’s Transition Team Chairman, Prepping for General Election

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will serve
    as presumptive Republican nominee
    Donald Trump’s transition team chairman.

“Mr. Trump is the presumptive Presidential nominee for the Republican Party and continues to take critical steps to gear up for the general election against potential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, or whoever,” Trump’s campaign announced in a press release on Monday.

Trump said, “Governor Christie is an extremely knowledgeable and loyal person with the tools and resources to put together an unparalleled transition team, one that will be prepared to take over the White House when we win in November. I am grateful to Governor Christie for his contributions to this movement.”
    SOURCE

Last edited by turiya; 13th January 2017 at 20:44.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,330 times in 930 posts

Turiya: I congratulate you for picking a meme regarding Trump that is positive.
    I also really enjoyed Alex Jones' take on Trump in the second video you posted.
    For the past 8 months or so I have had my own ideas on Trump after looking at him psychically. He has several souls, which is typical of many of us (See booK: Your Multiple Souls, 2015). But in Donald's case one of his souls is a high angel - what I call "a 12th dimensional angel". It didn't surprise me that being such he never drank alcohol in this lifetime. His astrology, too, is very indicative of who he is. He has Sun conjunct Uranus in Gemini--indications of rebelliousness, creativity, and inventiveness, in a sign that indicates verbal skills.
    My guides tell me that he will be the next president of the United States, but I haven't a clue as to how he will accomplish that, although there are some indications that Bernie supporters will switch to him.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Antagenet (15th June 2016), Cognitive Dissident (11th August 2016), David Trd1 (25th August 2018), Dowloader (12th January 2017), JoePiscapo (3rd October 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Matt P (11th May 2016), Mozart (19th August 2016), NancyV (20th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), sigma6 (20th May 2016), turiya (11th May 2016), Valerie Villars (29th March 2019), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:08.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th May 2016), Bob (11th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Slsmile2000 (9th December 2018), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Angel... more like fallen angel. As for his verbal skills, all he has to do is speak on a 5th grade level and throw read meat to get all the knuckle dragging, paleolithic, sheeple, who operate in a perpetual, fog like state of cognitive dissonance, to blindly follow him

Yes, most of the people in this country are not smarter than a fifth grader and can't see through his charade.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 11th May 2016 at 16:41.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Bruno (16th December 2016), Curlew (29th July 2017), Davy (25th September 2016), GloriousPoetry (11th May 2016), jjl (28th June 2017), joeecho (12th May 2016), kirolak (11th May 2016), Lifebringer (5th August 2016), Megrubbieswet (11th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Tam (3rd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Turiya: I congratulate you for picking a meme regarding Trump that is positive.
    I also really enjoyed Alex Jones' take on Trump in the second video you posted.
    For the past 8 months or so I have had my own ideas on Trump after looking at him psychically. He has several souls, which is typical of many of us (See booK: Your Multiple Souls, 2015). But in Donald's case one of his souls is a high angel - what I call "a 12th dimensional angel". It didn't surprise me that being such he never drank alcohol in this lifetime. His astrology, too, is very indicative of who he is. He has Sun conjunct Uranus in Gemini--indications of rebelliousness, creativity, and inventiveness, in a sign that indicates verbal skills.
    My guides tell me that he will be the next president of the United States, but I haven't a clue as to how he will accomplish that, although there are some indications that Bernie supporters will switch to him.
    Oh, thank you, Arcturian108. Yeah, about the title of the thread... I wasn't sure what & why the "dead man walking" title was chosen for the other thread. Yes, it didn't have an upbeat vibe. But I tried to uplift that thread in what I posted. Up until recently, I was seemingly told what I was posting there was not welcome. So, I opted to do my own positive thread on the Trump phenomenon.

I did make a post regarding what I felt about the whole thing. I too, felt that Trump appears to me to be, more or less, 'selected' but not by any individual, or group of individuals, that are at present here on this Earth-bound plane. Yes, whether Trump knows it or not, I do sense that he is in the position he's in for a good reason. Call esoteric, spiritual, or whatever...

My Higher Self has indicated to me that having this view is quite correct. He will make it to the Oval Office, he will not be taken out by the filthy & corrupted. He's here to help this nation transition itself back, or forward, toward the establishment of a Constitutional Republic.

The naysayers are many, they don't trust in Existence, they don't trust that Existence is in control, here. Sad, but many do not even trust themselves enough to let go of their being saturated with negativity.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts - its good to know that you are here.
    Thank you. I will post below what I've written previously.

cheers to you.

The below is Cross-Posted from another thread.

Thanks [to another Avalon member] .
    I hadn't heard of this one before (End-Times Article by Joanie Stahl).
    There's quite a number of Christian End-Times Prophecy characters out there pushing this stuff.
    First time I've heard that Donald Trump has been previously selected.

I'm not a Christian.
    My name for the Source of 'all that is' is Existence.
    Existence provides for a balance to be found within itself.

With that said, I personally think that Existence provides us with everything that is needed and necessary. Trusting in Existence is what its all about.

If you don't trust, then this will lead to distrust... distrust of oneself & everyone else around themselves. Without trusting in Existence, then certainly one will obviously tend to believe that they don't have enough, they are lacking, and they will need to prepare for the onslaught of a crashing monetary system, the absence of a food source, people will be at each others' throats, and the prison walls will be closing in all around for the people of this planet.

Dwelling within such a mindset, this will obviously create a whole lot of tension within oneself... and for others in close proximity. And just perhaps, this is a phase that some / most people need to go through, before they truly start to trust themselves, and trust the people around them. Just perhaps, there are many people that need to go to the extremes of this kind of scenario - going right up to the gates of hell, in order to process all their built-up negativity, going through the whole gambit of the worst case scenario. Very possibly, its needed to be done before one can come through it and get to the other side of it. This may be just what they are here to experience, in order to see that we are all in the same boat, that we are not so separate from existence, not so separate from each other, but we're all really a part of the whole of existence.

Like I said, Existence provides for precisely what is needed.
    And I tend to think that Donald Trump (whether he knows it or not) is an individual that is being placed in a position for what is precisely needed. He's got a very strong personality, disposition & is loaded with confidence. His expertise is business. And he says he's very good at this. From my view I would tend to agree.

So, even if Trump plays out the End-Times role that Joanie Stahl is promoting, then just perhaps its exactly what is needed. Although, I would strongly disagree with her forecast. These End-Times Prophecy junkies... well, alot of them have been wrong. But then again, she is there to, perhaps, lead herself & others down the road they need to go to learn for themselves about what 'Trust' really is all about. Its only by deeply going through 'doubt', doubting everything around them, before they can arrive at a deeper trust of this Existence.

nuff said...

_________________________Late Add_________________________

While further researching interviews of Joanie Stahl, I stumbled across another Christian that had an opposing vision involving Trump being chosen by God... I'm sure there are alot more of these so-called Prophetic Visions that would be on both sides of the aisle with this, as the following vid is 180 degrees opposite from what Joanie Stahl has written:
    Trump Chosen by God to Stop America's Destruction

Last edited by turiya; 11th May 2016 at 12:06.

10. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Megrubbieswet's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    Something will likely happen by October in the United States to prevent the elections...hundreds of thousand of Muslims relocating to the United States, and millions more into Europe, and nothing will happen as a result?!!! That doesn't make sense, especially when the delivery of AR-15s and ammo to Muslim centers in the United States last year was ignored. Imaging the impact of small-arms attacks leading up to the elections. Voting stations weeks after major attacks around the country are the softest targets - police could not protect voters...too many places, too many people all on the same day. Elections would have to be delayed until the terrorism issue was resolved, but there are too many Muslim immigrants/refugees to sort out the good from the bad. This whole situation cannot have a peaceful outcome without something taking place first that has a direct correlation to the massive influx of Muslim immigrants/refugees. Everyone within our network knows this will come to a head BEFORE the elections in November.
    Oh man, this sounds truly TROUBLING.. This year things are going to heat up man..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I'm 18 from Australia, joined Avalon at 16.. I'm coming to America in a few years, after im qualified in Natural medicine, I want to do my part here in Australia. Then come over for you guys <3.
    America seems insane and is so stimulated.. But hey, the whole worlds constanly spinning/stimulated.
    America and Australia, then Central America here we go!
    Last edited by Megrubbieswet; 11th May 2016 at 13:29.
    Only those who get back on their feet and look forward will have the last laugh, the only winner. To the loved ones that we've lost along the way... and to the hope that we see them again... someday.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Megrubbieswet For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Shannon (11th May 2016), turiya (11th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Is Donald Trump a Racist

He's Really a Good Guy, He's Not a Racist
    (@ 7:00)
    Last edited by turiya; 14th January 2017 at 09:41.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It seems as though quite a few Hispanics think Trump is racist which is why many are registering to vote against him. I am guessing the lady holding the "we denounce racism and hatred," sign might think Trump is racist...just a wild guess though.

http://thehill.com/latino/277824-his...al-map-for-gop

Hispanic voter registration spikes

By Rafael Bernal - 04/27/16 01:14 PM EDT
    Registration among Hispanic voters is skyrocketing in a presidential election cycle dominated by Donald Trump and loud GOP cries to close the border.

Arturo Vargas, executive director of the National Association of Elected and Appointed Officials, projects 13.1 million Hispanics will vote nationwide in 2016, compared to 11.2 million in 2012 and 9.7 million in 2008.

Many of those new Hispanic voters are also expected to vote against Trump if he is the Republican nominee, something that appears much more likely after the front-runner’s sweeping primary victories Tuesday in five East Coast states.

A whopping 80 percent of respondents in a poll of registered Hispanic voters in Colorado and Nevada said Trump's views on immigration made them less likely to vote for Republicans in November. In Florida, that number was 68 percent.

The figures are sparking confident tones from Democrats, who think their party’s nominee will benefit from a huge advantage in the fall not only in the presidential race but also in battles for the House and Senate.

Because of the contrast between the GOP and Democratic fields, “we feel absolutely confident about our chances of electing Democrats up and down the ballot in November,” said Walter Garcia, western regional communication director for the Democratic National Committee.

Many of the newly registered Hispanic voters are in California and Texas, relatively safe states for Democrats and Republicans, respectively.

In fact, because so many Hispanic voters live in those states, the effect of the rising registration numbers will be somewhat undercut, according to Vargas.

Still, rising registration rates among Hispanics in Colorado, Florida and Nevada could make it easier for the Democratic candidate to retain those swing states. Even Arizona could be in play, say some poll watchers.

Registration is a game-changer with Hispanic voters.

Only about 48 percent of eligible Hispanics vote, but nearly 80 percent of registered Hispanics go to the ballot box.

Democrats have already targeted Colorado, Florida and Nevada with at least $15 million for Hispanic outreach, according to Vargas.

In Colorado, where 15 percent of eligible voters are Hispanic, the demographic has already shown its ability to flip elections.

The 2016 Colorado Democratic caucuses were one of the first big tests for presidential candidate Bernie Sanders against rival Hillary Clinton. With nearly 30,000 newly registered voters and strong support from Hispanic millennials, Sanders beat Clinton by more than 20,000 votes.

President Obama won 51.5 percent of the vote in Colorado in 2012, compared to 46 percent for GOP nominee Mitt Romney. In Nevada, Obama won 52 percent of the vote to Romney’s 46 percent.

Arizona has been a relatively safe state for Republicans in recent presidential elections, but Democrats have long wondered if they could make it competitive.

Romney won 53.5 percent of the vote there in 2012, Obama 44.5 percent.

David Lublin, professor of government at American University, describes Arizona as “the sort of state that if Clinton starts moving into landslide or big-win territory, she could win.”

Yet the real danger for Republicans could be down the ballot — particularly in the battle for the Senate, where longtime Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) could be a target.

Obama won 74 percent of the Hispanic vote in 2012, according to exit polls by NBC.

A Democrat in 2016 would likely depend on larger Hispanic turnout and a larger share of the white vote to win the state.

Romney hurt himself with Hispanic voters in 2012 by suggesting that undocumented workers self-deport. He moved to the right on immigration and border security in the primary and was relatively quiet on the issue in the general election.

Both parties think Trump’s rhetoric, which has included insults directed at Mexicans and a plan to build a wall on the border and make Mexico pay for it, could be more difficult to overcome in a general election.

Trump has "motivated Latino voters," said Rep. Norma Torres (D-Calif.)

Immigration was shown by an America's Voice/Latino Decisions poll to be the primary issue driving Hispanics away from Republican candidates in 2016.

However, Hispanic voters nationally said the most important issue facing the country is the economy.

Ruth Guerra, Republican National Committee director of Hispanic media, gives little credence to the polls: “Not only is Latino Decisions on Hillary Clinton’s payroll, they have proven to be inaccurate time and again, so we will take their results in context.”

She also criticized Clinton, the likely Democratic nominee, on immigration issues, accusing her of thinking Hispanics would have “amnesia.”

She noted that Clinton was opposed to giving drivers licenses to undocumented workers as a senator from New York but has now reversed her position.

“Clinton’s flip flops and hypocrisy on immigration are a mile long because she will tell voters anything to win an election,” Guerra said.

A win by a Democrat presidential candidate in Florida, Colorado and Nevada would make it very difficult for a GOP candidate to reach 270 electoral votes and win the White House.

In fact, Democrats could actually lose the swing state of Ohio but win Pennsylvania or Wisconsin and get to 270 — simply by holding other states that have voted for the Democratic nominee in presidential elections for the last six cycles.

Jon Ralston, a veteran Nevada political journalist who is not surprised by the numbers, said, “The real problem is that Trump, and, to a lesser degree, Cruz, will drive up Hispanic turnout against Republicans."

He said the only path for the GOP nominee to the White House in such a situation would be to win more white votes.

Ralston described this as “a path we have never seen before. Huge increase in white vote.”

If the numbers hold true, the electoral map becomes daunting for Republicans with the three states in question turned solid blue. Based on 270towin's 2016 toss-up map, Democrats would only have to win one of either Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia or North Carolina (or a more unlikely combination of only New Hampshire and Iowa) if the Hispanic vote does indeed deliver Colorado, Florida and Nevada.

"It’s not a favorable situation among Latinos and it doesn’t seem like Republicans will be able to make it up among white voters," said Lublin.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    It seems as though quite a few Hispanics think Trump is racist which is why many are registering to vote against him. I am guessing the lady holding the "we denounce racism and hatred," sign might think Trump is racist...just a wild guess though.
    Just another biased media whore, imo. See chart below....

Why Donald Trump Is Under Attack | Diamond and Silk

Eureka! Trump Is Tops among Latino Republicans, Univision Reports

Last edited by turiya; 11th May 2016 at 17:55.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Could it be that Trump has a 77% unfavorable image among Hispanics because they view him as being racist???? How could this be???? Shocking...it is not.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/189887/tr...hispanics.aspx

Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics

by Frank Newport
    STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Trump has 12% favorable, 77% unfavorable image among Hispanics

Trump has become better known, but more disliked since summer

Rubio, Kasich and Cruz have much more positive images among Hispanics

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Presidential candidate Donald Trump has a major image problem among U.S. Hispanics, with 77% saying they view him unfavorably and just 12% viewing him favorably. This gives Trump by far the most negative image among Hispanics of any of the four Republican candidates. He also has a much more negative image among Hispanics than the two Democratic candidates.

This latest update is based on Gallup Daily tracking data collected Jan. 2-March 8. When Gallup started tracking the candidates in July and August of 2015, Trump was not quite as well-known as he is now. However, his image was already very negative, with 66% of Hispanics viewing him unfavorably and 14% favorably. As he has become better known among Hispanics, his image has worsened.

The major factor most likely contributing to Trump's image deficit among Hispanics is one of the first highly publicized controversies of his presidential campaign in June, when he called for building a giant wall along the Mexican border. He also characterized Mexicans coming into the U.S. as drug traffickers and rapists. Since then, Trump's strong and controversial stances against other immigrant groups may have reinforced the ill will among Hispanics, the majority of whom immigrated to this country within the last several generations.

Trump is well-known among Hispanics. At this point, 89% are familiar enough with the billionaire businessman to have an opinion about him, substantially higher than Hispanics' familiarity with Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz (58% and 56% familiarity, respectively) and much higher than Hispanics' low familiarity with John Kasich (29%). In fact, Hispanics are now slightly more familiar with Trump than with Hillary Clinton.

Trump's Negative Image Among Hispanics Goes Beyond Party Leanings

Hispanics tilt Democratic, with 50% identifying as Democratic or leaning Democratic in the Jan. 2-March 8 period, contrasted with 23% who identify as Republican or who lean Republican. Trump's negative image, however, is not merely a result of Hispanics' Democratic political orientation -- evident in the substantially more positive images that Hispanics have of the other three Republican candidates. Two of these -- Rubio and Kasich -- actually have slightly more positive than negative ratings, while Cruz's image tilts just slightly negative.

Trump also has significant image issues among the relatively small group of Hispanic Republicans interviewed in this period. He is the only one of the four GOP candidates with a negative image among Hispanic Republicans, with a net favorable rating of -29. By contrast, Rubio, Cruz and Kasich all have net positive images among Hispanic Republicans, with Rubio's +34 the best of the group. Trump is significantly less popular with Hispanic Republicans than the two Democratic candidates in the race, Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

Bottom Line

Hispanics' views of Trump can be an important factor not only in forthcoming primary contests in states such as Florida and Arizona with high Hispanic populations, but also in the general election -- should he win the GOP nomination. Just this week a news report indicated that billionaire George Soros and other liberal donors are bankrolling a multimillion-dollar campaign to motivate Hispanic voters to get out and vote in key swing states such as Colorado, Florida and Nevada. A New York Times article this week cited anecdotal evidence that disliking Trump has led to a situation in which Hispanics living in the U.S. are increasingly attempting to become U.S. citizens between now and November specifically to vote against him.

Exit polls show that Mitt Romney received 27% of the Hispanic vote in his 2012 run against Barack Obama, and Gallup polling in the fall of that year showed that Romney's image among Hispanics, while net negative, was still much more positive than Trump's is today.

This suggests that if Trump ends up being the GOP nominee, his unusually negative image among Hispanics could make it difficult for him to equal Romney's 2012 share of the Hispanic vote. In particular, this could present a challenge for Trump in key swing states where Hispanics are a sizable percentage of the electorate.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Tam (3rd March 2018), turiya (11th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Bottom Line

Just this week a news report indicated that billionaire George Soros and other liberal donors are bankrolling a multimillion-dollar campaign to motivate Hispanic voters to get out and vote in key swing states such as Colorado, Florida and Nevada.
    Its good you post this, but seems you do not understand what this all means.
    I will make it more clear for you...

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Something fun to lighten things up.

I cannot help but intuitively feel that Trump is chosen by an alternate group of patriots residing within the government circles. I have never believed for an instant that once a person like Barack Obama was picked as the puppet to speak, there would be factions within that would be not against that regimen and were not covertly in opposition. That said, perhaps the patriot movement within is supporting this campaign. Trump is confident, yes, but much more confident than most with his platform. That makes me think there is another agenda to move him forward. On the other hand, if all the naysayers hold on to the theory that a martial law event would prohibit an election, that would make us all seriously depressed. Hope Red Star Kachina is wrong. Even though I have heard the same thing in various circles. Arcturian let us hear more about Trumps astrology. I think a Sun conjunct Uranus in Gemini is dynamite. Love to see the rest of the chart.
    Also keep in mind infowars plays both sides of the fence. He just had a video exposing the dirty deals behind the scene of the RNC. I will try to find that video.

When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Jhonie (30th July 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), NancyV (4th July 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), turiya (11th May 2016), Valerie Villars (7th July 2018), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

You do realize that the Gallup poll you posted said that Hispanics have a net negative of -51 of Trump...44 points worse that any other Republican candidate that ran. That would mean he is the WORST (not the top - like you said) among Latinos.

All the negative sentiment was produced by Trump's own mouth, months before Soros started funding an effort to get Hispanics to vote. Trumps own words compelled Hispanics to vote way before Soros decided to benefit from it. Soros' deeds are a moot point. Trump led the way for Hispanic voter registration way before Soros did.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 11th May 2016 at 18:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), turiya (11th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    Something will likely happen by October in the United States to prevent the elections...hundreds of thousand of Muslims relocating to the United States, and millions more into Europe, and nothing will happen as a result?!!! That doesn't make sense, especially when the delivery of AR-15s and ammo to Muslim centers in the United States last year was ignored. Imaging the impact of small-arms attacks leading up to the elections. Voting stations weeks after major attacks around the country are the softest targets - police could not protect voters...too many places, too many people all on the same day. Elections would have to be delayed until the terrorism issue was resolved, but there are too many Muslim immigrants/refugees to sort out the good from the bad. This whole situation cannot have a peaceful outcome without something taking place first that has a direct correlation to the massive influx of Muslim immigrants/refugees. Everyone within our network knows this will come to a head BEFORE the elections in November.
    I don't see any difference between full frontal buying into mainstream propaganda and full frontal buying into new age propaganda especially when the 'info' has no substance or verification from any source other than what the purveyors themselves are providing as 'proof'. Both the mainstream and new age propaganda systems are quite healthily developed and in full swing and are sucking in more and more vulnerable 'believers' daily to spread their dirty laundry for them.

Redstar, what do you consider some of the more clever and stealthy new age propaganda stories that ARE currently in full swing if not in this pile of of predictions that you have bought into?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th May 2016), NancyV (20th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Tam (3rd March 2018), turiya (11th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

You do realize that the Gallup poll you posted said that Hispanics have a net negative of -51 of Trump...44 points worse that any other Republican candidate that ran. That would mean he is the WORST (not the top - like you said) among Latinos.

All the negative sentiment was produced by Trump's own mouth, months before Soros started funding an effort to get Hispanics to vote. Trumps own words compelled Hispanics to vote way before Soros decided to benefit from it. Soros' deeds are a moot point. Trump led the way for Hispanic voter registration way before Soros did.
    I posted these graphs for your pleasure.
    And, since when does a Conspiracy Analyst, like myself, believe in what MSM is reporting.

Remember what happened early on to Ron Paul in the run for 2012? No???
    Remember how the "mainstream media" assassinated him very early in the race?

Take a look into the recent past...
    And oh, btw, the GOP leadership finally told the truth about Ron Paul winning that very first Straw Poll. It only took them about 1-2 months afterwards to do so. But it took the wind out of him gaining any momentum in the near term.

Remember now what happened to Ron Paul???
    And Donald Trump is a Ron Paul on steroids, imo. The MSM knows how the sheep in this country eat up their garbage. So by now, they also have realized that an individual like Donald Trump will not go so easy as the way Ron Paul went....

Media ignoring Ron Paul - Jon Stewart notices!

Ron Paul: Polls Are Rigged, for Entertainment Only
    "Americans should not trust the various presidential polls that are emerging day by day — because they're largely rigged and conducted for "entertainment value" only, former Rep. Ron Paul tells Newsmax TV.

All this talk for this last year-and-a-half and there hasn't even been a vote cast. It's all been done by polling which for the most part is generally rigged," Paul, a Texas Republican, said Wednesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ro.../20/id/710206/
    Last edited by turiya; 11th May 2016 at 21:04.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is why Donald Trump deserves to be president!

Last edited by turiya; 4th April 2017 at 23:43.

27. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Cut the stupid piano music--what a distraction..............
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Art (13th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), Tam (3rd March 2018), thunder24 (12th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (12th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (12th May 2016), genevieve (13th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (5th August 2016), T Smith (6th June 2016), thunder24 (12th May 2016), turiya (12th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks for that vid, Wind.

The man in the video, and some others, here on this thread, have also talked of something they sense will be coming down in the latter part of this year. I also sense that this will be very shocking to many that are yet not aware of some of the "behind the scenes" events that are presently taking place... rumors are in place that such an event will be taking place on July 04 of this year [2016]... Such as, the following:

Global Currency Reset – Set to roll out any day

There will of course be several other widespread changes that will also be forthcoming with this. One can possibly get an idea of what is quietly & quickly approaching on the horizon, here. In the meantime, whether Trump was previously selected, or not... Quite frankly, its Existence, itself, whether actual humans have been consciously involved, that appears to making, allowing the Trump phenomenon to be taking place.

Will have to buckle up your seat belts everyone, the ride of the millennium is about to begin.
    Last edited by turiya; 12th May 2016 at 18:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 246 1 11 51 101 246 LastLast