Results 4,501 to 4,504 of 4504

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4501
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,080 times in 18,437 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    So, basically Richard Dolan is agreeing w/ most of us, here. And, that is: there is NO EVIDENCE that Russia hacked the 2016 presidential election.
    My guess, which I spelled out yesterday this post, is that there was a variety of hacking and leaking and spying going on.

Both US and Russian intelligence, as well as various other intelligence services, are large and multi-faceted. It boggles my mind to think that there was no Russian speaking person on the planet sneaking around the back corners of the 2016 US Presidential election, for some nefarious purpose or other.

Given the substantial involvement, in varied ways, between various Russians (some of whom are no friend of Putin) and various Clintonistas, and given the large value that some of these people would have on Hillary Clinton winning that Presidential election, I've little doubt that some of these "Russians" who were engaged in the US election in nefarious ways might have had a bias toward Hillary. Certainly, as we've already seen, various people in the US intelligence agencies had a bias (strong bias) toward Hillary.

Moreover, as has been exposed by Wikileaks, computer hacking can be made to appear to come from just about anyone. A hacks B and makes it look like C did the hacking. That is as routine as burglars wearing masks, to avoid easy identification. Given that Russia seems to be at the top of many lists of "the country I hate the most", it seems likely that Russia would be a likely choice for C, the one falsely blamed, in some cases.

I would agree, turiya, that the extreme hysteria being force fed to viewers of main stream media over alleged Russian hacking of the US election is mass propaganda shot through and through with lies and psyops.

I would also agree, turiya, that Hillary did not lose because of any Russian efforts. She lost because she was a terrible candidate, because Trump and those backing him ran a better campaign, and because Trump actually did, and does, stand for what matters to Americans more than did Hillary.

But the reality underneath is a turbulent swamp, with likely every imaginable mutant swamp critter represented, or misreprsented, somehow, sometime, in at least some small way.

The very idea that Putin might have handed Trump a large treasure trove of secret intelligence on the 2016 US Presidential election and on various related individuals, organizations and activities presumes that Russian intelligence into such matters is effective and substantial.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Steve Pieczenik: "everybody tries to hack everybody elses elections" (paraphrasing)
    Yes ...
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), mojo (Today)

3. Link to Post #4502
    United States Avalon Member A Voice from the Mountains's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,002 times in 1,523 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Both US and Russian intelligence, as well as various other intelligence services, are large and multi-faceted. It boggles my mind to think that there was no Russian speaking person on the planet sneaking around the back corners of the 2016 US Presidential election, for some nefarious purpose or other.
    We already know there were, because the Russians who Trump Jr. & Co. met at Trump Tower were given special permission from the Obama administration and were even taking picture with Obama officials after the meeting with Trump Jr. Then we learned there was some connection to Fusion GPS or whatever the rest of the story was, all going back to Democratic "opposition research" funding.

I don't doubt Putin would have covered both bases and prepared for both a Trump and Clinton presidency. If Clinton won, it was pretty apparent, even to liberals like Jill Stein, that we were going to war with Iran and Syria at the very least, which of course means war with Russia. So I can even imagine that some pretty extreme measures may have been in the works, including from factions of our own military who were ready to coup against Obama anyway.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A Voice from the Mountains For This Post:

mojo (Today), Paul (Today), turiya (Today)

5. Link to Post #4503
    United States Avalon Member turiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,733 times in 4,834 posts

Recent Trump tweets....... and some news...

The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear........

6:24 AM - 19 Jul 2018

I told you so! The European Union just slapped a Five Billion Dollar fine on one of our great companies, Google. They truly have taken advantage of the U.S., but not for long!

6:11 AM - 19 Jul 2018

I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!

2:50 PM - 20 Jul 2018

“The NFL National Anthem Debate is alive and well again - can’t believe it! Isn’t it in contract that players must stand at attention, hand on heart? The $40,000,000 Commissioner must now make a stand. First time kneeling, out for game. Second time kneeling, out for season/no pay!

3:17 PM - 20 Jul 2018

FAKE NEWS: Putin Might Have Bugged Soccer Ball He Gave Trump By ‘Stitching Undetectable Chip Into Fabric’ pssst... Cuz the 'real' news is that it contains 160 Terabytes of Communication Intercepts.... but, keep it husshhhhh....

FAKE NEWS: Putin Might Have Bugged Soccer Ball He Gave Trump By ‘Stitching Undetectable Chip Into Fabric’
    From our “Not The Onion” file: One British tabloid is speculating about whether Vladimir Putin gave President Trump a “bugged” gift.
    truepundit.com

5:00 PM - 20 Jul 2018

Abolish ICE? Ann Coulter Wants To Disband The FBI

Abolish ICE? Ann Coulter Wants To Disband The FBI
    Ann Coulter is calling for the abolition of the FBI.

While many on the left have called for the abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the conservative columnist and bestselling author asserted it was the nation’s top law enforcement agency that is beyond repair.
    truepundit.com

4:45 PM - 20 Jul 2018
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by turiya; Today at 01:34.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), mojo (Today)

7. Link to Post #4504
    United States Avalon Member turiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,733 times in 4,834 posts

The Last Refuge
    The Conservative Treehouse

Tucker Carlson: Robert Mueller Seeking Immunity for Tony Podesta to Testify Against Paul Manafort….

Posted on July 19, 2018
    by sundance
    When it was first discovered Tuesday that Robert Mueller had filed a motion (full pdf here) to grant limited immunity to five witnesses; and simultaneously seal the court records -protecting them- therein; the benefactors of that immunity request were predictably expected to include: Tony Podesta, and/or John Podesta, and/or Kimberley Fritts and/or Rick Gates; in exchange for their testimony against Paul Manafort.
    The reason is simple, Paul Manafort was a business associate working with Tony Podesta lobbying on behalf of Ukraine; Kimberley Fritts was Podesta’s CEO. Paul Manafort was not a registered lobbyist, violating FARA rules; however, neither was Tony or John Podesta. Manafort and the Podesta brothers were all guilty of the same crime.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller only prosecuted Paul Manafort, he did not prosecute Tony Podesta. That is an example of bias…. but wait, it gets worse. According to the motion, Tony Podesta was refusing to give testimony to Mueller and invoking his fifth amendment privilege against self-incrimination. So what does Mueller do?

Well, according to Tucker Carlson exclusive reporting tonight, Robert Mueller is giving Tony Podesta immunity…. yeah, go figure.

(read more)...

Q Anon July 20 - John and Tony Podesta
    (Jul 20, 2018)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (Today), mojo (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst 1 126 176 216 226