Page 173 of 246 FirstFirst 1 73 123 163 173 183 223 246 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #3441
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Brother Nate's take on Trump's decision to move U.S. embassy to Jerusalem...

The Flip Side Of Trump's Embassy Move
    (Dec 7, 2017)

2. Link to Post #3442
    Thanks

Its been a while.... but now its time to see what Mark Dice has to say... surely, he's come to be more kind to the butt-hurt MSM liberal news outlets... perhaps, they've finally come to their senses since the 'Russians are Coming' collusion narrative flopped... Oh, but the title to this vid doesn't look so good for MSNBC...

The Lunatics of MSNBC
    (Dec 10, 2017)

CNN Issues HUGE Retraction
    After Reporting Fake Story

(Dec 9, 2017)

And Mark Dice on a more s̶e̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ sincere note...

A Message from President Trump

(Published on Dec 10, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 11th December 2017 at 20:30.

3. Link to Post #3443
    Thanks

From the Description section:
    Catherine Austin Fitts, who was also an Assistant Housing Secretary in the first Bush Administration, talks about the Mueller/Trump investigation that she says is twisting in the wind and also the gun control and why Americans need firearms now more than ever. Fitts also says a large market correction will probably happen in 2018.
    Catherine Austin Fitts
    Smart Money Buying Gold and Land

(Dec 9, 2017)

Catherine Austin Fitts:
    "The government is run as a criminal enterprise."
    Last edited by turiya; 14th December 2017 at 16:58.

4. Link to Post #3444
    Thanks

Bill Still Report #1943....

Tom Fitton: Should We Shut Down
    the FBI for Corruption?, 1943

(Dec 14, 2017)

Description Section:
    Synopsis:
    Well, the coup is starting to come unraveled. Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch – one of the best-informed people in Washington on this matter – appeared on Shannon Bream’s show on Fox late last night.

Understand what this means, that Fusion GPS was getting at least some of their information directly from Department of Justice sources, and possibly not the Russians at all. Sad to say, but t is possible that this entire fake scenario was cooked up inside the walls of the FBI and DOJ.

Not when you add in the fact that 75% of the U.S. mainstream media is colluding with this anti-Trump Mafiosi. This is just what the ministry of propaganda does for the KGB. If it were not for Fox News, we would know absolutely NOTHING about this. If it were not for Fox News backstopping folks like me, I would have been kicked off of YouTube years ago. That’s the sad and scary situation we are in. We are hanging onto our Republic by a very slender thread.

Understand what that means. Everything that came out yesterday – all the texts – all the collusion with the Clintons – and the now in-your-face conspiracy against Donald Trump - was all known to the top government lawyer, Mr. Rosenstein since July. They have had 5 months to figure out how they were going to spin this. They have also had 5 months to destroy the worst of it – yes, shocking, these guys would actually destroy evidence of crimes – because they are the perpetrators of those crimes? Why not?
    Last edited by turiya; 14th December 2017 at 22:39.

5. Link to Post #3445
    Thanks

Judge Moore not conceding...

Voter Fraud Press Conference (Full Video)
    (Published on Dec 7, 2017)

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    BREAKING: Federal Judge Orders A Total Recount Of Alabama’s Senate Race

http://americanrevolution.co/breakin...nate-race.html

Judge Johnathon Wilekenmeyer of the 21st District Federal Court of Appeals has issued a standing order to the Alabama Division of Fair Elections to begin a total recount of the 2017 special election between Roy Moore and Doug Jones.

According to our source inside the Moore camp, the military and provisional ballots have been counted, which brought the vote close enough to initiate a recount but the Secretary of State refused:

“The Alabama Republican Party informed us in writing that they were conceding the race. Roy Moore’s individual concession became moot at that point. State law required us to destroy all of the electronic ballots and put them in a final tally order for certification. They’re lucky tha judge signed when he did. We were minutes from deleting that data.”

That data is safe, however, and will now be used in a recount that experts are saying might just go Roy Moore’s way now that all of the military and provisional ballots have been cast. The legalities of the ARP’s concession is another matter the courts will have to take up, but Roy Moore may have a friend or two on that circuit.

The recount is scheduled to begin Monday morning and should be completed by Wednesday.

NOTE: The above could be fake news until otherwise confirmed. However, earlier, Jordan Sather showed evidence of this election being rigged at the time; votes for Moore began running backwards, jumping from 16,000 to 14,000 (see videos below for this & other relevant updates)
    Yeah - still waiting to see more news coming out on this.
    In the meantime, the following was posted on Reddit:

And there's this video...

And this tweet by Stefan Molyneux... (but, could not find the actual tweet on his account)

Last edited by turiya; 18th December 2017 at 02:37.

6. Link to Post #3446
    Thanks

Mark Dice doing the job of reporting better than the CNN reporters...

They're So Desperate! 😂
    (Dec 18, 2017)
    From the Description section:
    The liberal media is so desperate now it's hilarious!
    Take a look at how they're in denial about what's going on with this circus.

7. Link to Post #3447
    Thanks

Roy Potter laying out the ongoing corruption within the FBI = CIA = DHS = BLM = NSA = Deep State cabal....

Q and An FBI Corruption Timeline
    (Dec 17, 2017)

Media Malpractice Against Trump is Rampant, 1946

(Dec 15, 2017)

VIDEO

Last edited by turiya; 19th December 2017 at 02:20.

8. Link to Post #3448
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I ask myself what has made americans in all these agencies so indifferent if not contemptuous to american principles and hate their fellow americans so much? We can say they are all protecting their jobs but I think it's more than that.
    I wonder, especially about those in the intelligence agencies, if they see globalism as a done deal and they just want to be on the winning side. They don't want to be with what they see as the sheep that are going to be slaughtered anyhow and they want a seat at the table of the lords of the manor. Otherwise, I can't understand all the betrayal and criminality.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2017), BMJ (19th December 2017), DNA (19th December 2017), genevieve (19th December 2017), KiwiElf (21st December 2017), turiya (19th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #3449
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I ask myself what has made americans in all these agencies so indifferent if not contemptuous to american principles and hate their fellow americans so much? We can say they are all protecting their jobs but I think it's more than that.
    I wonder, especially about those in the intelligence agencies, if they see globalism as a done deal and they just want to be on the winning side. They don't want to be with what they see as the sheep that are going to be slaughtered anyhow and they want a seat at the table of the lords of the manor. Otherwise, I can't understand all the betrayal and criminality.
    Yes - I agree it is more than just protecting their own jobs.

But I would contend that the majority of the corruption that has taken place is at the upper-level top positions. At that level it is a matter of keeping one's job. It becomes more than just receiving a paycheck. It becomes a matter of maintaining a position of power over others. Power then takes on a political connotation. as a means to dictate one's own political bias, personal views, as well as to keep Congress funding an agency, department, operation or agenda that has the superficial appearance of protecting the American people - i.e. defending the Constitution.

In order to serve the American people - work for the American government - All officers, agents, servants are required to take an oath of office. The importance of taking that oath needs to be re-emphasized & brought more to the fore.

Power is often expressed as being "upward" or "downward". With downward power, a superior influences his subordinates. Thus, the establishment of a good "ol' boys club". Acceptance into the club depends on the curent established members. Underlings tend to try to emulate / imitate the behavior of their superiors.

The exertion of upward power is when subordinates influence the decisions of their leader or leaders. I suppose upward power would obviously include the general public being able to influence the policies & jobs that are held by those in agency positions.

The latest Mark Dice vid I think has some relevance...

Another Victory!
    ( Dec 19, 2017)
    Last edited by turiya; 19th December 2017 at 17:13.

11. Link to Post #3450
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

But I would contend that the majority of the corruption that has taken place is at the upper-level top positions. At that level it is a matter of keeping one's job. It becomes more than just receiving a paycheck. It becomes a matter of maintaining a position of power over others. Power then takes on a political connotation. as a means to dictate one's own political bias, personal views, as well as to keep Congress funding an agency, department, operation or agenda that has the superficial appearance of protecting the American people - i.e. defending the Constitution.

In order to serve the American people - work for the American government - All officers, agents, servants are required to take an oath of office. The importance of taking that oath needs to be re-emphasized & brought more to the fore.

Power is often expressed as being "upward" or "downward". With downward power, a superior influences his subordinates. Thus, the establishment of a good "ol' boys club". Acceptance into the club depends on the curent established members. Underlings tend to try to emulate / imitate the behavior of their superiors.

The exertion of upward power is when subordinates influence the decisions of their leader or leaders. I suppose upward power would obviously include the general public being able to influence the policies & jobs that are held by those in agency positions.

Another Victory!
    ( Dec 19, 2017)
    I suppose you could see this as a 'victory' because they suspended the tranny hater agent but when you watch the rest of it and they talk about math itself perpetuating bad whiteness and the resentment in giving any acknowledgments to any discoveries by caucasians you get the feeling of overall state sanctioned racism towards whites with occasional crumbs thrown our way....
    I do enjoy Mark Dice, thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

genevieve (22nd December 2017)

13. Link to Post #3451
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

Another Victory!
    ( Dec 19, 2017)
    I suppose you could see this as a 'victory' because they suspended the tranny hater agent but when you watch the rest of it and they talk about math itself perpetuating bad whiteness and the resentment in giving any acknowledgments to any discoveries by caucasians you get the feeling of overall state sanctioned racism towards whites with occasional crumbs thrown our way....
    I do enjoy Mark Dice, thanks.
    University faculty, in general, are on the left side of the political spectrum.
    Really no surprise there.
    Unconscious individuals tend to project their own shortcomings onto others.

14. Link to Post #3452
    Thanks

WATCH: President Trump Speech: Unveils
    'America First' National Security Strategy

(12/18/17)

Did Trump Signal Defeat of Soros?
    Purple Ties and Two Hands To Swallow Water

(Dec 20, 2017)

15. Link to Post #3453
    Thanks

X22Report begins @ 4m14s.....

The Doomsday Event Has Started,
    This Is Their Warning - Episode 1452b

(Dec 19, 2017)

16. Link to Post #3454
    Thanks

Description:
    The Shape of a Plot is Emerging

Synopsis: There is no doubt that history just a few years from now will judge both the Clintons and the FBI’s collusion with the Clintons very harshly. The only question is how many of the principles will go to jail.

The political posturing on the part of the Clinton Cabal will serve far into the future as the textbook case of what some have called “projection”, but I think a more illustrative term would be “mirroring” as in smoke & mirrors – the essence of political misdirection of public opinion by blaming your political opponent of the exact crimes that you, yourself, have committed. It creates confusion by deflection and reflection.

Even the smart people on Fox News fall for it. You can see it in their commentary. They will say, isn’t it odd that the Clintons and the FBI are guilty of exactly what they tried to blame on Trump.

Remember when Hillary Clinton said if she didn’t win, they would all be hung from the gallows. Exaggeration? Yes, but to highlight the gravity of the crimes they and the FBI were committing in the real collusion with the Russians.
    The Shape of a Plot is Emerging, 1951
    (Dec 22, 2017)

Gutfeld on Nikki Haley's tough U.N. talk
    (Published on Dec 20, 2017)

VIDEO
    Last edited by turiya; 23rd December 2017 at 00:34.

17. Link to Post #3455
    Thanks

John B Wells, Reads an excerpt from "Call it Conspiracy" by Larry Abraham... with, of course, some commentary...

John B. Wells: Call it Conspiracy
    by Larry Abraham

(Dec 22, 2017)

Blue Oyster Cult - The Vigil (1979)
    (Published on May 17, 2011)

Last edited by turiya; 23rd December 2017 at 01:54.

18. Link to Post #3456
    Thanks

Jerome Corsi About Resignation
    Of Google's Schmidt And QAnon

(Dec 23, 2017)

VIDEO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qwJQ0i9yb5A

Last edited by turiya; 24th December 2017 at 01:42.

19. Link to Post #3457
    Thanks

Description:
    Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch has just released a new treasure trove of FBI emails that has sent Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to quickly announce his retirement – if he can last that long – in March 2018.

Fitton also tell us in Judicial Watch’s Christmas week message how the IRS is still fighting to keep the deposition of Lois Lerner and her top aide from ever seeing the light of day. For example when Tea Party groups started to complain about the unfair treatment they were receiving at the hands of the Obama IRS, Lerher and others met to discuss ways they could further harass these groups to send them a message.

But that’s not all, according to Fitton, there was a vast web of lawlessness for the last 8 years that has to be untangled and the perpetrators - both in and out of government service - must be held to account if we ever want to restore the rule of law.
    Judicial Watch Uncovers
    A Web of Corruption, 1953

(Dec 24, 2017)

Last edited by turiya; 24th December 2017 at 23:59.

20. Link to Post #3458
    Thanks

Christmas Eve Alex Jones Update.... Plot to take out Trump discovered... date given 28-December 2017...

BREAKING! Secrets of QAnon, The Storm,
    Deep State Counterstike - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

(Dec 24, 2017)

BOMBSHELL! BREAKING UP THE MONSTERS!
    WILLIAM BINNEY - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

(Dec 24, 2017)

VIDEO

Last edited by turiya; 25th December 2017 at 00:51.

21. Link to Post #3459
    Thanks

22. Link to Post #3460
    Thanks

How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe,
    the man in charge, along with leakin’
    James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton
    investigation (including her 33,000 illegally
    deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife’s
    campaign by Clinton Puppets during
    investigation?

12:27 PM - 23 Dec 2017

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing
    the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days
    to go?!!!

12:30 PM - 23 Dec 2017

Wow, “FBI lawyer James Baker reassigned,”
    according to @FoxNews.

12:32 PM - 23 Dec 2017

The Stock Market is setting record after
    record and unemployment is at a 17 year low.
    So many things accomplished by the Trump
    Administration, perhaps more than any other
    President in first year. Sadly, will never be
    reported correctly by the Fake News Media!

2:44 PM - 23 Dec 2017

.@FoxNews-FBI’s Andrew McCabe, “in
    addition to his wife getting all of this money
    from M (Clinton Puppet), he was using,
    allegedly, his FBI Official Email Account to
    promote her campaign. You obviously cannot
    do this. These were the people who were
    investigating Hillary Clinton.”

4:25 AM - 24 Dec 2017

The Fake News refuses to talk about how Big
    and how Strong our BASE is. They show Fake
    Polls just like they report Fake News. Despite
    only negative reporting, we are doing well -
    nobody is going to beat us. MAKE AMERICA
    GREAT AGAIN!

5:48 AM - 24 Dec 2017

People are proud to be saying Merry
    Christmas again. I am proud to have led the
    charge against the assault of our cherished
    and beautiful phrase. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

6:56 PM - 24 Dec 2017

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas,
    then tomorrow it’s back to work in order to
    Make America Great Again (which is
    happening faster than anyone anticipated)!

3:33 PM - 25 Dec 2017
    Last edited by turiya; 26th December 2017 at 03:34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 246 FirstFirst 1 73 123 163 173 183 223 246 LastLast