Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So here's the lowdown on Bill Priestap.
    [ ... ]
    The game is over.
    [ ... ]
    Bill Priestap is cooperating.
    [ ... ]
    Now it all makes sense.

Bumping this already. Could not be more important.

It was reposted on Zero Hedge:
    And was then showcased by Doug Hagmann on his personal live radio hour this morning.
    Alrighty, so in trying to find the CERN/CIA article from the AIM4Truth site, I stumbled onto this.

Been looking for why Sabina Menschel and her father may be of some relevance.

This may be why:

Bill Priestap’s spouse tied to Deep State takeover of university curricula globally
    Sabina Menschel’s father Richard L. Menschel funded HarvardX

We see a lot of the intellectual elite expressing huge disdain and bias against Trump, too.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), genevieve (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), turiya (18th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #3702
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Still putzing around the Patriots4Truth site and saw this article, Thomas Paine talked about this in the Wet-ware interview with Lionel Nation, too, ... what he called The Trump Effect.

I think I remember seeing this posted on ZeroHedge a while back, so you may have already linked it into this thread?

I did a search and could not find it.

I found it an interesting take.

It reminds me more of what is often called the MIRROR EFFECT.

Quote American Intelligence Media

In the post-truth age of falsehood politics, we have noticed that when people attack Donald Trump they tend to reveal their own failings, sins, and crimes, rather than those they claim belong to Donald Trump.

Hillary continues to attack Trump about Russian collusion, but it is Bill and Hillary’s Russian collusion with Uranium One, the Russian Reset, and Podesta Russian kickbacks that are exposed, while the lack of evidence for Trump engaging in these activities becomes more apparent.

Hollywood stars and media moguls come out in full force to attack Trump’s morals, just to find themselves exposed for sexual immorality and depravities for all to see. The compromised corruptocrats of the DOJ and FBI attack Trump, and now they are under investigation for conspiracy, collusion, obstruction of justice, and politically biased investigations. The 17 U.S. intelligence agencies attack Trump through James Clapper and we see more and more citizens calling Clapper the liar. Debbie Wasserman Schultz attacks Trump for his dishonesty and unfitness to run for president, and she is forced to step down from the Democratic National Committee chairmanship and is under investigation herself for corruption, election rigging, and the Imran Awan scandal.

Everywhere you look, left-wing globalists are attacking Trump. Actors, actresses, music performers, comediennes, late night talk show hosts, news anchors, news producers, congressmen, senators and corporate CEOs and their respective industries have all taken their best shots. The rest of us stand back and watch them fall on their very own foibles of immorality, sins, and crimes. We have watched an entire football industry implode into itself with a kneel and a tweet. And now we may be watching entire countries change regimes and policies with nudges from Trump’s twitter arsenal.

We call this the Trump Effect!

The entire globalist network from the Council on Foreign Affairs to the Bilderbergers, from the Soros led European Union to the Pope’s Knights of Malta attacked Trump before he was elected. Trump took the wind out of their sails by simply not signing the $5 trillion Paris Climate Accord. He ended years of sinister planning by the elite to create a new globalist “fake currency” that would gut the U.S. economy while other countries became rich, ignoring their own carbon footprint. They attacked Trump, and he swiftly destroyed years of their planning , saving the American taxpayer $5 trillion. The Trump Effect!
    It's a very different take on the phrase, "The Trump Effect" ... than what is typically heard in the media.

Ha ... Finally found what I was looking for, (CERN/CIA) linked 2 articles here
    Last edited by edina; 18th February 2018 at 04:10.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), genevieve (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), turiya (18th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3703
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    YES ... this is a MOST EXCELLENT VIDEO.

I've never thought to do a search for a video in the forum to see if it's been posted here before. I just linked it straight to the youtube channel.

Add one more step to the process of posting, I suppose.
    Well - it's a trade off. If we demand of ourselves, and of each other, perfection in posting, we will end up with perfectly zero posts ... nothing posted. That's not good either.

I would encourage those who post a lot of youtube videos or a lot of articles from other websites to take a little time, as they become skilled in posting here, to see where else that video or article might already be posted here. If just posting a link to a video, to make some point in one's own comments, as you did in this case, rather than the actual embedded video, then it does not matter as much (to me anyway, in my view) whether any other mentions of or postings of the video on Avalon are noted. But when the primary focus of a post is presenting the video or article as worthy of viewing and discussion, then it matters more (to me anyway, in my view) that we don't keep reposting the same video or article, and thus splitting up the discussion of that video or article across multiple threads.

In this particular case, I did not first search to see if the video was already posted. Rather I started watching it and then realized that I had already seen it, so went searching to see where I might have seen it before.

In the case of a most excellent video such as this one, from a source (Lionel) that is frequently posted here, there is a very good chance that if the video is already three weeks old (as this one is now), that it is already posted here (as this one was, three or four times.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), edina (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), genevieve (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #3704
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

CERN is a REAL worry Edina, and as you've discovered, it is not what it seems... (saw your comments on the "Q" thread, too ). Earlier in that thread we dug up some "interesting" info on it.. the Anons had a substantial amount. The CERN logo alone should be disturbing enough... in "plain sight?"

666 ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cern logo.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	37104

Some dedicated threads here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...rchid=16467385

(Amongst their research was a disturbing video of a live human sacrifice - you probably won't find it on YT but I downloaded it - the photographer was allegedly "ended" after making it... at the possibly "woo woo" end, the AI "Q" also referenced CERN as being responsible for a looping time paradox which will/could be humankind's end in the near future & the actual cause of the Big Bang - and we do it all over again - apparently, it's happened before, many times... "interesting stuff!" )
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 18th February 2018 at 07:24.

8. Link to Post #3705
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Thank you to KenStarr, former Independent Counsel, Whitewater, for your insight and powerful words on FISA abuse, Russian meddling etc. Really great interview with @MariaBartiromo

9:10 AM - 18 Feb 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 18th February 2018 at 18:23.

9. Link to Post #3706
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

In this particular case, I did not first search to see if the video was already posted. Rather I started watching it and then realized that I had already seen it, so went searching to see where I might have seen it before.

In the case of a most excellent video such as this one, from a source (Lionel) that is frequently posted here, there is a very good chance that if the video is already three weeks old (as this one is now), that it is already posted here (as this one was, three or four times.)
    What was insightful to me was to look for the video using the youtube code. I had not thought of searching it that way before.

Searching by the key words I could remember is sometimes impractical.

It can pull up too much information. Searching by the you tube code is much more efficient.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), genevieve (21st February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th February 2018), turiya (18th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #3707
    Language
    English
    Thanks

President Trump has been busy on the Tweet Feed this morning.

I read that his Twitter account is often the very first thing that journalists look at in the morning when they wake.

If this is true, it's how he controls the news cycle.

In today's tweets I see he is putting pressure on Schiff, and pointing out the turn-around in the narrative surrounding Russia, among other things.

Catching people off balance on a Sunday morning, just before the Sunday morning news talking heads shows.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), genevieve (21st February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), turiya (18th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #3708
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    CERN is a REAL worry Edina, and as you've discovered, it is not what it seems... (saw your comments on the "Q" thread, too ). Earlier in that thread we dug up some "interesting" info on it.. the Anons had a substantial amount. The CERN logo alone should be disturbing enough... in "plain sight?"

666 ?

Attachment 37104

Some dedicated threads here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...rchid=16467385

(Amongst their research was a disturbing video of a live human sacrifice - you probably won't find it on YT but I downloaded it - the photographer was allegedly "ended" after making it... at the possibly "woo woo" end, the AI "Q" also referenced CERN as being responsible for a looping time paradox which will/could be humankind's end in the near future & the actual cause of the Big Bang - and we do it all over again - apparently, it's happened before, many times... "interesting stuff!" )
    You caught that youtube? hmmm.... I would be interested in getting a copy if we can figure out a way to do that.

I looked at the CERN threads here in Avalon before I posted my comment last night.

They are all about either the "science", "woo woo", or satanic things associated with CERN.

What got my attention, first, as a comment in the video to follow-up on, and then in the articles I found, was the "intelligence" community links to CERN, and the idea of CERN as a money laundering scheme.

I a bit of a sensitive and I had some very interesting experiences early this morning, that tie into some experiences I've had in the past.

I've often felt that asking the money questions are important. (Q asks a lot of money questions, btw.)

Asking the questions that get you looking at the players and not the pawns, .... money, contracts, legal, ... the arenas these people operate in, ... puts pressure on them. (This is why the upcoming OIG Report may be a big deal!!! )

To share a part of what I experienced this morning, the pawns on the board all became kings (sovereign).

They stood up. They were no longer objects on a board, but humans standing up.

And all the humans turned around and started looking at the players.

I heard a voice, "You have changed the rules of the game."

And other interesting things immediately after that, that I will keep to myself.

This seemed to me to be related to making the connection of the CERN/CIA OP/Intelligence ops.

So, I'm going to start shifting my focus more in that direction.

Based on the response to my post last night, I don't think there is sufficient interest in pursuing that in this forum.

So, I'll probably do this more on my own, for now. (While still tracking the Q -Anon Phenom. )

I've got a lot on my plate, so I have to work to keep my focus narrowed on what feels relevant to me.

This is also why I look at only a few of the threads here.

To keep FOCUS.
    Last edited by edina; 18th February 2018 at 22:05.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), genevieve (21st February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (19th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #3709
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    President Trump has been busy on the Tweet Feed this morning.

I read that his Twitter account is often the very first thing that journalists look at in the morning when they wake.

If this is true, it's how he controls the news cycle.

In today's tweets I see he is putting pressure on Schiff, and pointing out the turn-around in the narrative surrounding Russia, among other things.

Catching people off balance on a Sunday morning, just before the Sunday morning news talking heads shows.
    I've been looking at his Twitter account since before he was elected. I enjoy what he tweets. I've watched how he was able to circumvent the MSM & talk directly to the American people. Slowly, over time, I've watched how his tweets began to pretty much control what direction the MSM was going to take. They tend to follow his lead. In essence, he's actully controlling the MSM. This guy is unbelievable. lol! lol! Its quite enjoyable to watch.

Trump also has quite a knack for intimidating people like 'Liddle’ Adam Schiff & 'crooked' Hillary. He finds the perfect lable for these people.
    Last edited by turiya; 18th February 2018 at 22:16.

16. Link to Post #3710
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Trump has quite a knack for intimidating people like 'Liddle’ Adam Schiff, 'crooked' Hillary.
    Ah.... yes. This sort of thing really triggers the media outrage. It offers great hooks for them to write HOT headlines off of.

I often read comments from people on these tweets, and in FB posts. Lots of emotional triggering.

I'm way too sensitive to have that kind of energy thrown at me, (I mean physically, psyically sensitive. My whole body would be feeling it, in a way that is hugely uncomfortable.)

He's unique in that he can take that kind of heat/pressure and stay the course.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), genevieve (21st February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), turiya (19th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #3711
    Thanks

Trump's latest tweet....

Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes. The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!

8:28 PM - 18 Feb 2018
    Wilsonee 🇺🇸‏ @wilsonee
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Oprah would never cover for a rapist or one who had taken advantage of young starlets!

2:39 AM - 19 Feb 2018

Last edited by turiya; 19th February 2018 at 13:11.

19. Link to Post #3712
    Thanks

A Jerome Corsi retweet....

Phx Ken‏ @PhxKen

EVER WONDER HOW ALL THIS STARTED?, IT STARTED LIKE THIS.....

8:34 PM - 18 Feb 2018

20. Link to Post #3713
    Thanks

Finally, a few words from Jeff Sessions...

Maria Bartiromo Interviews Jeff Sessions, 2064
    (Feb 18, 2018)

21. Link to Post #3714
    Thanks

Jerome Corsi on LiveStream!

I am now on LIVE STREAM on @cbts_stream NOW Monday, Feb. 19, at 10:05 am ET https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW3gYCvKS412p7o6qSK5gg/live …. To discuss yesterday posts by #QAnon #qanon4chan Obama sending $!.7B in cash illegally to Iran. Is SNOWDEN still in Moscow? @realDonaldTrump

7:06 AM - 19 Feb 2018
    Trump's latest tweet....

Obama was President up to, and beyond, the 2016 Election. So why didn’t he do something about Russian meddling?

11:55 AM - 19 Feb 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 19th February 2018 at 20:03.

22. Link to Post #3715
    Thanks

A recent Jerome Corsi retweet...

Funkytown
    @hotfunkytown

There has been rumors that FD-302s may have been altered and McCabe told others to do it. If true then Flynn plea will be rescinded & charges dropped and Mueller team will be in trouble if they KNEW that these 302s were changed and didn’t inform Flynn.

Quote REPORT: Andrew McCabe Altered Peter Strzok’s 302 Notes on General Flynn interview – Then Destroyed Evidence
    Investigative journalist Mike Cernovich dropped a hot story on Sunday night. According to Mike, former Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Andrew McCabe altered far left FBI investigator Peter Strzok’s notes on his interview with General Michael Flynn.
    And then McCabe destroyed the evidence.
    thegatewaypundit
    4:31 AM - 19 Feb 2018
    From Wikipedia:
    FD-302
    A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct"[3][4] and contains information from the notes taken during the interview by the non-primary[ further explanation needed] agent.

It consists of information taken from the subject, rather than details about the subject themselves.

A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony.

Criticism
    The use of the FD-302 has been criticized as a form of institutionalized perjury due to FBI guidelines that prohibit recordings of interviews. Prominent defense lawyers and former FBI agents have stated that they believe that the method of interviewing by the FBI is designed to expose interviewees to potential perjury or false statement criminal charges when the interviewee is deposed in a grand jury and has to contradict the official record presented by the FBI. They have also stated that perjury by FBI agents allows the FBI to use the leverage of a potential criminal charge to turn an innocent witness into an informant.[5][6][7]
    Last edited by turiya; 19th February 2018 at 17:38.

23. Link to Post #3716
    Thanks

Again, Jerome Corsi on LiveStream! Starting at 4:40pm 2/19/2018....

Jerome Corsi@jerome_corsi Jerome Corsi Live Stream https://www.youtube.com/c/jrlcorsi/live via @YouTube NOW Monday Feb 19 at 4:40 pm ET

1:35 PM - 19 Feb 2018
    Notes:
    - Alice in Wonderland, written by Lewis Carroll, Alice's last name was Alice Liddell...
    Trump mocks 'Liddle' Bob Corker
    Liddle Adam Schiff -- Trump tweet
    - Edward Snowden may be on the move... Snowden has recently left Russia - (perhaps)
    - Eric Schmidt has seemed to have disappeared. Connected w/ Hillary's campaign...
    - John Perry Barlow: Recent heart attack was suggested by Q to be a killing...
    - THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US. Q drop
    - PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]]. (mind-control) link examples (don't look for too long - creepy sense)
    - Voter Fraud: DHS findings coming out in March 2018
    - Great Awakening website has been under attack & is presently down...
    Last edited by turiya; 21st February 2018 at 15:13.

24. Link to Post #3717
    Thanks

Julian Assange recent tweet....

Julian Assange
    @JulianAssange

The Mueller indictment is joke and a threat to freedom of the press

The Mueller Indictments Are A F**king Joke & It's Dangerous [Web Exclusive]

VIDEO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=n8ccn2oE3v4
    8:02 PM - 19 Feb 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 20th February 2018 at 14:26.

25. Link to Post #3718
    Thanks

Sean with another SGT Report....

PUTIN'S RUSSIA TARGETS FIRST OFFENDER
    PEDOPHILES WITH LIFE IN PRISON!!

(Feb 19, 2018)

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/3fzDVYNEMgE

26. Link to Post #3719
    Thanks

The letter from House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asks for answers by March 2. "If you do not provide timely answers on a voluntary basis, the committee will initiate compulsory process," the letter says, in a clear threat to subpoena any uncooperative recipients. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes has sent a series of questions about the Trump dossier to a number of current and former government officials. The committee did not specify to whom Nunes sent the questions, but a spokesman said the letter has gone to more than 20 recipients.

The questions concern when the recipients first became aware of "the information contained in the Steele dossier," referring to the compilation of anti-Trump allegations compiled during the 2016 campaign by former British spy Christopher Steele. The letter asks who the recipients may have shared dossier information with. They ask when the recipient first learned that the dossier was financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee. They ask when President Obama was made aware of the information in the dossier. And more.

The letter asks for answers by March 2. "If you do not provide timely answers on a voluntary basis, the committee will initiate compulsory process," the letter says, in a clear threat to subpoena any uncooperative recipients.

Here is the list of questions:
    1. When and how did you first become aware of any of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
    2. In what form(s) was the information in the Steele dossier presented to you? By whom? (Please describe each instance)
    3. Who did you share this information with? When? In what form? (Please describe each instance)
    4. What officials actions did you take as a result of receiving the information contained in the Steele dossier?
    5. Did you convene any meetings with the intelligence community and/or law enforcement communities as a result of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
    6. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by a Democrat-aligned entity?
    7. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and/or Hillary for America (Clinton campaign)?
    8. When did you first become aware that the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA order on Carter Page?
    9. Was President Obama briefed on any information contained in the dossier prior to January 5, 2017?
    10. Did you discuss the information contained in the Steele dossier with any reporters or other representatives of the media? If so, who and when?
    One emerging theme in the dossier investigation is how widely information from the dossier was disseminated through the Obama administration. At first, the public learned that a few people in the FBI knew about the dossier in the summer and fall of 2016. Then the public learned that some top officials in the Justice Department knew about the dossier in the same time period. And then the public learned that top officials in the State Department knew about it, too. Now, Nunes wants to know if the extent of that knowledge went even further inside the government.

It is impossible to predict how many recipients will answer Nunes' letter. Some might respond without supplying substantive answers. Some might not respond at all, reasoning that a congressional subpoena ultimately has little power behind it.

But in recent weeks, some former officials, notably State Department veterans Victoria Nuland and Jonathan Winer, have made voluntary public statements about their own knowledge of and involvement in the dossier matter. At least as far as those two are concerned, it seems unlikely they would decline Nunes' request since they have already talked about the dossier in appearances on television, a widely-distributed podcast, and a Washington Post op-ed.
    Last edited by turiya; 20th February 2018 at 22:48.

27. Link to Post #3720
    Thanks

Mark Dice... with updates....

The Gift that Keeps on Giving
    (Feb 19, 2018)

CNN Goes Dumpster Diving Looking for Clues
    (Feb 20, 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 246 FirstFirst 1 86 136 176 186 196 236 246 LastLast