+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

A follow-up to the above post, which is also cross-posted on the other Trump thread is as follows:
    This intelligence report was hosted by Tad's Talkshoe on March 29, 2016. Winston Shrout gives a 15 minute intel update regarding the new Republic now headed by [Interim] President Paul Ryan and Vice President General Dunford. Winston updates everyone that sometime after May 1, 2016 that major events will take place in the United States that we'll see America transition from the USA Corporation to a reinstated Republic. The transition will bring in NESARA and a new area of peace and prosperity to the world. You know how this goes, rumors now until proven as facts. Keep questioning everything until humanity finally awakens to its full potential.
    You can listen to the full 2 hour unedited call at: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-46256/TS-1065997.mp3

New Republic Update & History
    by Winston Shrout
    (March 29, 2016)

May 1st: Wrap-date.
    A Military Correction
    1st A National Currency had to be created
    April 2015: Chinese Lease Gold to create a new currencies a Trade Free Reserve Notes (as Currency for governments) & United States Notes (as currency for you & me), which is already in the banks.
    General Dumford was selected to be Interim Vice-President
    Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, is presently lined-up to be the Interim President
    Nesara will begin to be executed with this 'New' government
    IRS will no longer be a problem
    New Currency will be the same variety that's been used, except no interest is attached to it.
    The New U.S. Treasury is located on an Indian Reservation in Nevada, as Indian Reservations are Free Trade Zones

________________________Late Add________________________

Now the recent Jake Tapper interview with Speaker of the House (Interim President), Paul Ryan, makes much better sense.

In that Interview Transcript Ryan is found to be quite concerned about Donald Trump's understanding regarding the limitations of the Office of President within the context of a Constitutional form of government. This, he says he needs to know before he would support the GOP presumptive nominee.

Quote Paul Ryan: And so, you know, I think conservatives want to know, does he share our values and our principles on limited government, the proper role of the executive, adherence to the Constitution. There are a lot of questions that conservatives, I think, are going to want answers to, myself included. And I want to be a part of this unifying process. I want to help unify this party. But we have to unify it, I think, for us to be successful.
    Jake Tapper (CNN) Interview w/ Paul Ryan Part 1 & 2

Ryan Pulls Out Pocket Constitution at 5:15
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KG0uvYwvo#t=4m25s

This, Just in...

Paul Ryan Meets w/ Donald Trump:
    Emphasis on Restoring Constitutional Principles

Last edited by turiya; 22nd May 2016 at 21:22.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Just to complete the post above... Its part of the same Talkshoe from where the 1st video above came from. This video I would call it the part 1, and the other (above) would be a part 2

Winston Shrout:
    Quote "Bill Clinton came out and said, "Hey, I'm the last United States President." ...and that's the only time that boy ever told the truth that I know of. And it was true. The bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES was over in 1999. So, Bill was telling the truth, we'll give him credit for that."

Winston Shrout: "Transition To a New Paradigm & Interim Government"

Last edited by turiya; 17th May 2016 at 03:13.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Keith Scott: Donald Trump's Proposal on Income Taxation is Absolutely Excellent & Outstanding

Excerpt from an Ethan Fox interview with OITC's Keith Scott. OITC is the acronym for the Office of International Treasury Control. Keith Scott was chosen for the position because of his tremendous grasp of the Fraudulent Banking System that has caused great havoc on this planet. In this short clip he expresses his take on Donald Trump's proposal for an Income Taxation system - different from what's in place at present.

Complete Keith Scott interview is at this link: https://youtu.be/-UqSjQOd1Gc
    Last edited by turiya; 16th May 2016 at 20:40.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

More Trump on Economy...

Still Report #875 - Trump: Why Borrow When We Can Print?

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Now for the moment, moving on to the opposition....

Judge Jeanine Pirro Slams Hillary Clinton

Bill & Hillary funnel Clinton Foundation Funds to Bill's Fling - The Energizer

Last edited by turiya; 17th May 2016 at 02:00.

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    It seems as though quite a few Hispanics think Trump is racist which is why many are registering to vote against him.
    Hey seeker/reader, this just in...

Donald Trump Leads w/ Hispanics

Last edited by turiya; 17th May 2016 at 04:35.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The Suspicious Death of Reporter Gary Welsh
    Killing a reporter should become a unique category of crime to the FBI.
    To further protect the exercise of American’s right of free speech, there should be a separate FBI task force assigned to investigate every single death of a working reporter that carries the slightest hint of suspicion with it.
    I suspect that the death of Indiana election fraud reporter, Gary Welsh, aged 53, may have been a case of stumbling in the wrong door a bit too far at the wrong time in American history.

Welsh was an attorney and political blogger at Advance Indiana.

He was also a big Donald Trump supporter. In his last post, on Friday, April 29th, 2 days before his tragic death, he ominously warned:

Quote “If I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote, but he will carry every single congressional district and sweep the delegate race….”
    This is exactly how a reporter lays down bread crumbs for others to follow without looking too paranoid.
    Welsh, was found dead in an apartment complex stairwell in Indianapolis, Indiana shortly before 8 am on the morning of May 1, the Sunday before the Indiana primary – the first primary that apparently was not riddled with election fraud allegations.

The IndyStar newspaper published the story in their online edition at 10:24 pm, late on Sunday evening, and – interestingly – led with Welsh’s premonition warning.
    “Gary Welsh's last post in his Advance Indiana blog, on Friday, now seems ominous. ‘If I'm not around to see the vote results’ Welsh wrote, ‘my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana.’ “
    "Police dispatch stated that the caller observed what they believed to be a person shot in the stairwell of the building with the gun still laying on the scene…."

Two days later, Donald Trump won a pivotal 53 to 37% victory over Ted Cruz, bigger than even Welsh had predicted. So large was the landslide that Cruz was forced out of the race the next day and Gov. John Kasich the day after that.
    This was the defining moment in the Republican primary this year.

But is election fraud enough to warrant someone hiring an assassination professional to take out a reporter? We’ll never know, but it’s possible. It simply depends on who you angered and how angry they got.

However, Welsh had stumbled into much deeper waters during the campaign.

According to blogger Wayne Madsen, Welsh was the source of purported photos that included Marco Rubio involved in gay and bi-sexual social events in the dark Miami sub-culture, and a variety of subsequent scamy Rubio mis-adventures while serving in the Florida legislature.

This was far beyond the average dirt a political candidate carries into office.
    It was bizarre enough to – in my opinion – disqualify Rubio from any further consideration for political office.
    According to Madsen, Welsh was also involved in the investigation of Senator Ted Cruz’s father having ties to Lee Harvey Oswald.

Today is May 14, a full two weeks after the death of Gary Welsh. I just learned about it hours ago by the following Twitter post inside another post that said:

“Nobody is talking about this.” So, a hush has fallen across the Twitter nation in the realization that fighting evil can have real consequences.

I just want to say something on a personal level. I’ve been involved as a campaign worker in the U.S. for over 50 years.
    This is the first year, I’ve ever seen people afraid to admit they were supporting a candidate – in this case, Donald Trump.
    People will whisper it to you as though we are all suddenly part of the French underground during WW2.
    This is the first year, anyone can remember campaign signs vandalized in the yards of this quiet, residential neighborhood.
    Everyone we know who has put a Trump sign out has had it either stolen or broken up. Now, neighbors have taken to putting their signs inside a front window of their house.

The only conclusion I can make is that the forces of evil are coming out strongly against Trump.

This dark cloud provides all the more reason to support Trump, because the America we knew growing up, must now be teetering on the very precipice of completely loosing its freedom of political association.
    I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.
    Published on May 14, 2016
    Last edited by turiya; 17th May 2016 at 04:53.

8. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Tinman's Avatar
    Thanks

I truly do not comprehend how any person in their right mind can support Trump. I am by no means a Hillary supporter or a Bernie Bro, in fact I don't believe in any of them, but after 31 years living in NYC and everything I've ever experienced of that man, I just cannot understand how anyone thinks he offers anything but egomaniacal self interest.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinman For This Post:

AutumnW (12th June 2016), seeker/reader (17th May 2016), Tam (3rd March 2018)

10. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

For those who think Trump is anti-establishment, maybe this meeting will be a wake-up call. You can't get anymore establishment than Kiss inger. He met regularly with Bush to advise him on the Iraq war, and we know how that turned out.

Please note the boldfaced section of the article that notes how there have been "..weeks of phone conversations between Trump and Kiss inger."

Oh and James A. Baker III is establishment as well.

Trump's anti-establishment cred is going up in smoke. I knew it was BS all along.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cy-eminence-2/

Donald Trump to meet with Henry Kissinger, GOP’s foreign-policy eminence

NEW YORK — Donald Trump is scheduled to meet here Wednesday with former secretary of state Henry Kissinger as the Republican Party’s presumptive presidential nominee looks to develop his foreign-policy expertise, according to three people close to Trump.

Kissinger has long been the GOP’s preeminent elder statesman on world affairs, in particular on the U.S. relationship with China.

Trump declined to comment. Kissinger’s spokesperson was not reachable.

Meeting with Kissinger has become a rite of passage for many ambitious Republicans, especially those who land on the party’s presidential ticket. Sarah Palin had a high-profile meeting with him in 2008 when she became the GOP vice-presidential nominee, seeking his counsel and association with his credentials.

The face-to-face session comes after weeks of phone conversations between Trump and Kissinger, who was a top adviser to presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. The people close to Trump spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss his private schedule and his relationship with the 92-year-old former diplomat.

Trump’s conferring with Kissinger underscores not only how he is building relationships with Republican elders but how he leans toward a more realist view of international affairs, which has long been the bailiwick of Kissinger’s work.

While Trump does not describe himself as a realist, which is a worldview lacking in idealism, he has edged closer to that wing of the foreign-policy community. His impulses and comments have often had a hardheaded and non-hawkish tilt, and he has been a critic of extensive U.S. intervention abroad.

“America first will be the overriding theme of my administration,” Trump said last month in a speech at Washington’s Mayflower Hotel, where he also called globalism a “false song.”

Trump delivered his remarks at an event sponsored by the National Interest, a policy journal affiliated with the Center for the National Interest, which was established by Nixon in 1994.

Last week, during a visit to Washington to meet with party leaders, Trump met with James A. Baker III, another former Republican secretary of state.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 17th May 2016 at 19:20.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Basho (18th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I found this article compelling into the Mind of Trump.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-trump/480771/
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

13. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    It seems as though quite a few Hispanics think Trump is racist which is why many are registering to vote against him.
    Hey seeker/reader, this just in...

Donald Trump Leads w/ Hispanics

THE POLL MENTIONED ABOVE IS ANOMALOUS TO ALL THE OTHER POLLING SEEN THUS FAR THIS SEASON. IT IS A STATISTICAL OUTLIER, AND THE SOURCE IS DUBIOUS. Interesting to note that the parent company is called, "Herring Networks."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network
    One America News Network (abbreviated as OANN, commonly referred to as One America News (abbreviated as OAN)) is an American conservative cable news television channel that is owned by Herring Networks, Inc.. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[1]

Originally envisioned as a right-wing conservative news network,[2] OAN's stated focus is delivering a credible source of national and international news 24/7. OAN features slanted political analysis programming and political talk shows, along with network special documentary-style reports; its news coverage attempts to maintain objectivity while its political shows illustrate a strong conservative bias.

The recent poll mentioned below falls in line with the Gallup polls that were posted earlier on this thread

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...c-voters-poll/

Donald Trump gets crushed among Hispanic voters: Poll

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, April 21, 2016
    Donald Trump would win just 11 percent of the Hispanic vote in key battleground states in a matchup with Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, according to a new poll released Thursday by immigrant rights advocates that underscores just how intent Latinos are on punishing Mr. Trump for his strict stances.

He has a staggering 87 percent unfavorable rating in the poll, conducted by Latino Decisions on behalf of America’s Voice. And in a head-to-head matchup with Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Trump loses the Hispanic vote 76-11.

But a striking number of Hispanics told the pollsters they’re more eager to vote in 2016 than in the past precisely so they can stop Mr. Trump and push back against what they see as anti-immigrant sentiment in the political conversation.

“This election cycle has injected immigration into the national political debate in an unprecedented way and this polling brings home in stark reality the fact that Latino voters feel personally targeted by Donald Trump and the Republican Party as a whole,” said Frank Sharry, executive director of America’s Voice, a leading immigrant rights group. “The numbers do not bode well for the Republicans and the vision of the inclusive party they had hoped to build post-2012.”

Here are excerpts from said poll mentioned above, with the full poll seen below.

Now please tell me if you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of the possible Republican candidates for president in 2016: [RANDOMIZE ORDER]

5. Businessman Donald Trump National
    Very favorable 4%
    Somewhat favorable 5%
    Somewhat unfavorable 8%
    Very unfavorable 79%
    Total Favorable 9%
    Total Unfavorable 87%
    Have not heard of them 1%
    No opinion / Don't know 3%

8. If the 2016 election for President was held today and the candidates were [ROTATE: Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton] who would you most likely vote for? Would you say you are certain to vote for [ANSWER] or could change your mind? [IF UNDECIDED:] If you had to choose, who would you lean towards?

National

Trump - certain 7%
    Trump - not-certain 2%
    Undecided - lean Trump 2%
    Clinton - certain 66%
    Clinton - not-certain 7%
    Undecided - lean Clinton 3%
    Undecided / Don't know 12%
    Total Clinton 76%
    Total Trump 11%

Last edited by seeker/reader; 17th May 2016 at 21:19.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

gnostic9 (18th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I found this article compelling into the Mind of Trump.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-trump/480771/
    The writer of the article is a psychologist... And the Atlantic is a magazine for professionals that live & work in Washington DC.

You got that right - Trump is NOT boring!

Psychologists know nothing about themselves!
    Let alone knowing anything about anybody else.

Now, a question has come up several times to a few people I've known that were studying to be psychologists and psychiatrists...

Why did you choose to go into this field of study? -- The answer has come back consistently: "So I could learn more about the workings of the mind, to better know myself & my own mind."

Now take the founders of psychology: Sigmund Freud, Carl Gustav Jung, Adler, Assagioli, even they knew nothing about themselves. So what can they provide you to know yourself ? Or, anybody else for that matter?

Consider this story I've heard about Carl Jung:
    Jung had been to India. He went to see the Taj Mahal. He went to Calcutta, to Bombay.

And everywhere he was told, “You being a great psychologist, the only place you should go first is to a man in south India – Maharishi Ramana. That man was considered by the whole country as one who knows himself. You should go there and see whether it is true or not. And if he knows himself, then perhaps you can learn something from him. If he does not know, you can help him to know.”

But Jung would not go there. And, in his diary he writes, “I was afraid to go there to see this man – to look into the eyes of a man that knows himself. Because I don’t know myself.”

He returned back without going to see Maharishi Ramana. And, when he was back, he must have been feeling guilty, that ‘this is not right’… going to see the ruins of palaces, temples, was worthless for a psychologist. He wasn’t an historian. Going to see big, overcrowded cities… what was the point for him?

He must have started feeling that everywhere he went in India - every friend he knew, all the professors, in all the universities, in all the psychology departments, were pointing to one man. And, he did not go to see him.

Out of that guilt, he started writing against Indian mysticism. He started saying ‘Westerners should remain away from the Eastern tradition of mysticism, because it is dangerous for the Western man. Western man’s development is different. Eastern man’s development is different. Their psychologies are different.’

This he said for the first time after coming back from India. Psychologies are not different. There may be minute details which are different. But basic psychology is not different, cannot be different. It was his own fear had been projected all over the history.
    I don’t think these psychologists are helping anybody. They can’t even help themselves!

Consider the suicide rate:
    Quote For many years now, physicians have had the highest suicide rate compared to people in any other line of work. –Ilan Srira
    Psychology Today
    Quote Why Shrinks Have Problems
    Suicide, stress, divorce -- psychologists and other mental health professionals may actually be more screwed up than the rest of us. - Robert Epstein, Tim Bower
    Psychology Today
    Last edited by turiya; 18th May 2016 at 13:26.

16. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I love the way Donald Trump frustrates the hell out of the 'Talking Heads' of MSM. The following interview with Anderson Cooper is excellent...
    Quote "Anderson, when you have to go back 35 years to tell me about something, I think its pretty pathetic, to be honest with you."
    Trump Interview w/ Anderson Cooper
    (Published on Jul 8, 2015)

Donald Trump Full Interview w/ Bill O'Reilly
    (Published on Aug 14, 2015)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:39.

17. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

The globalists hate Trump. I've been back and forth on him, couldn't figure out if the whole Trump phenomenon was a setup.. but it seems to me that they REALLY hate him. More to the point, they FEAR him.

If the people who are enslaving you react to anyone or anything in such a manner, you should give the person, or thing they fear your attention.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Basho (18th May 2016), NancyV (4th July 2016), T Smith (6th June 2016), turiya (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Now to the Immigration Thing...

This is an issue that I find many people, maybe most, do not really understand. And because of this misunderstanding, these people are quick to jump on the "Trump is an Islamophobic Racist" bandwagon. I will spend a bit of time on this issue because it needs to be understood on a deeper level.

Will start with the following.

OITC's Keith Scott:
    U.S. Massive Immigration Problem is Manufactured

Arpaio: Trump has the guts to do something

Last edited by turiya; 20th May 2016 at 11:02.

20. Link to Post #36
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've heard osho tell that story about Jung before turiya. Not live though, I wish lol. It's interesting to note also, that osho has observed that psychiatrist/psychologists was the profession of the majority of the seekers that came to him.
    ISness is my business..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Basho For This Post:

turiya (20th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Basho (here)
    I've heard osho tell that story about Jung before turiya. Not live though, I wish lol. It's interesting to note also, that osho has observed that psychiatrist/psychologists was the profession of the majority of the seekers that came to him.
    Basho,

Yes, plenty of therapists were in his audiences. And many were at his therapist training groups, as well. Myself, I attended the very first colorpuncture therapy training brought there by the German man that received the information while in dreamstate. A few years later I heard that there were several Americans arrested in California for their practicing of it. All their colorpuncture sets were confiscated... Oh well, so it goes - one shouldn't go up against "Big Pharma".
    Last edited by turiya; 19th May 2016 at 01:02.

23. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

London Elects Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan
    True News

Published on May 7, 2016
    Stefan Molyneux comments on the news that London has elected its first ever Muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan.

24. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Endorses Donald Trump
    At Rally in Phoenix, AZ

Illegal Immigration Agenda | Mike Zullo & Carl Gallups

25. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Is it any wonder why the MSM attacks Donald Trump so much... and promotes "Crooked" Hitlery Clinton?

Birds of a feather, I would say...

The CIA & the News

_________________LATE ADD_________________

Journalists Exposed as Secret CIA Operatives

Months after leaving The Washington Post, where he uncovered the Watergate scandal with partner Bob Woodward, Carl Bernstein spent six months examining the relationship between the CIA and the media during the Cold War for RS. The groundbreaking piece exposed the fact that more than 400 American journalists,­ including reporters for The New York Times, Associated Press and Reuters, doubled as CIA operatives. "Journalists provided a full range of clandestine services — from simple intelligence-gathering to serving as go-betweens with spies in Communist countries," Bernstein wrote. Read "The CIA and the Media" from Issue 250 in All Access now.
    SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 17:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 246 LastLast