+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 246 FirstFirst 1 133 183 223 233 243 246 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4641
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,046 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Keep in mind that these people never give up, meaning the situation is still live and continuing.

Their best thinkers will constantly be trying to create 'diplomatic' road blocks to the full concequences of their crimes coming home to roost.

A typical ploy would be to implicate certain people that are diplomatically 'untouchable' because persuing them would do more harm than good to America.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), edina (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), genevieve (11th August 2018), KiwiElf (12th August 2018), Michelle Marie (11th August 2018), mojo (11th August 2018), turiya (11th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #4642
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    \My own reading on this 'DEW' assassination attempt says that this is a 'Fake News' story... on the same level that the 'JFK Jr is still alive' story is false.
    You may very well be correct, but a Secret Service agent still died under mysterious circumstances in Britain. To me the story is not the weapon involved, but the fact that we lost a patriotic American in the line of duty in Britain. If the British government is in any way implicated in the circumstances behind his death, it is an act of war. That is the big story.
    Its funny, A Voice from the Mountains, but before replying yesterday to your last post, I took a glance over at SerialBrain2's (a.k.a. War Drummer) YT channel just to see if he would have made a video concerned with the Secret Service Agent Remagen's death in Scotland, but found nothing there. In fact, he hadn't made a video in 5 days time.

And now, from mojo, I find that there is now a new video from SerialBrain2 specifically addressing this matter.

Seems there is a need to know a bit about Anthony Sutton & the numerology that's being used by the secret societies.... to understand better what these people are communicating to each other, as well as decoding a number of the postings from Q... As, they seemingly use quite a bit of the same numerology system to communicate with each other, and to decode what their messages are that are being communicated.

Here's the recent SerialBrain2 video...

SerialBrain2 -Trump the Greenpeace paraglider &
    mysterious death of the Secret Service Agent Remagen

(Aug 10, 2018)

SerialBrain2 does bring up the significant research done by Anthony Sutton - the connection between Wall Street corporations, the Bankers in bringing Hitler to power.

Antony Sutton | How The Order Controls Education
    (Jan 11, 2017)

PDF: The Best Enemy Money Can Buy Antony Sutton.pdf

Last edited by turiya; 12th August 2018 at 03:47.

4. Link to Post #4643
    Thanks

The Previews Are Over, It's Showtime,
    The World Is Watching - Episode 1635b

(Aug 10, 2018)
    Description:
    • Sessions says the US will not partner with groups that are against the US.
    • People are tired of fake news and the people are telling BBC to switch off.
    • The movement is growing more people want closed borders not open borders.
    • Nikki Haley goes to Venezuela and pushes neocon agenda.
    • Israel and Hamas agree to a ceasefire, Israel denies.
    • Russian and Syrian forces mount a major offensive in Idlib.
    • Russian military creates 8 outposts in the Golan Heights.
    • Q drops many new breadcrumbs and the boards are hacked,was this a setup by Q or was this a real hack.
    • The document that was provided said that the encryption being used is easy to crack, if true then they will be able to hack at anytime.
    Qanon (via neonrevolt.com)
    Anatomy of a Democratic Conspiracy – #NewQ #QAnon #GreatAwakening
    • Gotta cover an older Qdrop first before I get into #NewQ though, because I held off on covering it before. Don’t worry, we’ll move quickly:

Full Size: Flowchart Link
    (Click on to follow along w/ Dave as he reads it in part.)

Last edited by turiya; 12th August 2018 at 03:50.

5. Link to Post #4644
    Thanks

.@JudgeJeanine“Bob Mueller, isn’t your whole investigation premised on a Fake Dossier, paid for by Hillary, created by a man who hates Donald Trump, & used to con a FISA Court Judge. Bob, I really think it’s time for you to give up your phony investigation.” No Collusion!

5:24 AM - 12 Aug 2018
    Judge Jeanine: "I want the Mueller probe to go on and on"
    (Aug 11, 2018)

Keep it up, “Resistors”. We’re going to ride your baby-tantrum tactics all the way to victory in 2020 and beyond.
    • AUG 10, 2018 12:15 PM
    Last edited by turiya; 13th August 2018 at 02:36.

6. Link to Post #4645
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Its funny, A Voice from the Mountains, but before replying yesterday to your last post, I took a glance over at SerialBrain2's (a.k.a. War Drummer) YT channel just to see if he would have made a video concerned with the Secret Service Agent Remagen's death in Scotland, but found nothing there. In fact, he hadn't made a video in 5 days time.

And now, from mojo, I find that there is now a new video from SerialBrain2 specifically addressing this matter.
    It takes time to produce those videos and I appreciate these guys providing us with these regular analyses.

We all seem to be on the same "wavelength."

I posted this one the Q thread but it's so mind-blowing I'll post it here too:

7. Link to Post #4646
    Thanks

Location of these two events are somewhat "coincidental"...

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/...596#p181981471

The experience of the so-called 'pilot' (video games)... tells me that the plane was remote controlled. Whether there was an actual pilot on the plane is still a question that I have. Perhaps, Beebo "Rich" Russell will be showing up elsewhere...

______Late Add____________

And, some other rather peculiar "coincidences"....

Last edited by turiya; 13th August 2018 at 13:58.

8. Link to Post #4647
    Thanks

Articles were very slow to declare his death, and really all I've seen is that he is "presumed" dead, ie either there are no eyes on the ground yet or there have been no remains found.

The video game reference made me think the same thing, and I also suspect it's possible we will see him pop up again in the future. It will be very difficult for the news to explain if he does show up. It'll be yet another wrecking ball to their credibility, and a confirmation of Trump's statement, that they mocked him for, that what you see in the news is not "what's really happening."

9. Link to Post #4648
    Thanks

True Pundit / Praying Medic recent tweets....

17) Gateway Pundit published this article, focusing on the media's failure to understand the nature and relevance of #Qanon

7:34 AM - 12 Aug 2018

NY Times Writer Calls for Media To Work Together To Take Down Trump

NY Times Writer Calls for Media To Work Together To Take Down Trump
    In an op-ed published Wednesday afternoon, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman asserted that the news media should work together to focus on Trump’s personality over his economic influence.
    truepundit.com

5:50 AM - 13 Aug 2018

NASA package falls from sky in NJ, mentions Trump

NASA package falls from sky in NJ, mentions Trump
    A suspicious white package attached to a red parachute fell from the sky and onto a solar panel field in South Brunswick, New Jersey on Tuesday. It turns out the package, which contained a note about President Donald Trump, was a weather monitoring device launched by NASA.
    The device made a hissing sound but was not a bomb, said South Brunswick Police. Another similar device had landed in NJ in recent days.
    The note reportedly read: “NASA Atmospheric Research Instrument NOT A BOMB!” If this lands near the President, we at NASA wish him a great round of golf.”
    truepundit.com

5:40 AM - 13 Aug 2018

I have just authorized a doubling of Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum with respect to Turkey as their currency, the Turkish Lira, slides rapidly downward against our very strong Dollar! Aluminum will now be 20% and Steel 50%. Our relations with Turkey are not good at this time!

5:47 AM - 10 Aug 2018
    "Speculators And Economic Terrorists Will Pay": Lira Plunges After Latest Erdogan Speech

"The Turkish judiciary is targeting online economic terror personalities. Those spreading speculation on banks or FX will pay" - Erdogan
    • AUG 13, 2018 7:52 AM

Germany's Economic Minister Calls On Europe To Defy Trump's Iran Sanctions

"German businesses can continue to invest as much as they want in Iran" - Peter Altmaier
    • AUG 13, 2018 4:15 AM
    Last edited by turiya; 13th August 2018 at 14:11.

10. Link to Post #4649
    Thanks

"German businesses can continue to invest as much as they want in Iran" - Peter Altmaier

Well, Turkey has NO business being in NATO ( or Europe ) and Germany is a NATO liability too, so we'll see how this plays out, shall we.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), genevieve (16th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), mojo (13th August 2018), turiya (13th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #4650
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Well, Turkey has NO business being in NATO ( or Europe ) and Germany is a NATO liability too, so we'll see how this plays out, shall we.
    And, Erdogan has NO business being a leader of a nation of people. Such a brutal person he is. I remember what happened when he 1st visited this country after Trump got elected. Had his henchmen attack protesters in D.C.

Unfortunately, it appeared as though the police arrested protesters for their own protection...

Last edited by turiya; 13th August 2018 at 15:05.

13. Link to Post #4651
    Thanks

Speaking of attacks...

QAnon August 12 - We Are Under Attack
    (Aug 12, 2018)
    Description:
    During the last week, Qanon and team have come under even more attack.

14. Link to Post #4652
    Thanks

Recent Trump tweets....

Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....

6:27 AM - 13 Aug 2018

...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

6:50 AM - 13 Aug 2018

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

7:21 AM - 13 Aug 2018

Antifa Turns Charlottesville Anniversary into Sick Anti-Police Attack (VIDEO)

Antifa Turns Charlottesville Anniversary into Sick Anti-Police Attack (VIDEO)
    A march meant to commemorate the tragedy that occurred at the riots in Charlottesville last year devolved into a mindless attack on police officers. And to the surprise of nobody, it was all thanks to everyone’s favorite anti-fascism group.
    truepundit.com

9:00 AM - 13 Aug 2018

D.C. FBI Insiders Fear: “General Flynn Might Take a Flamethrower to this Town Before He is Done”

D.C. FBI Insiders Fear: “General Flynn Might Take a Flamethrower to this Town Before He is Done”
    The biggest, baddest dude in Washington D.C. might be President Trump but Gen. Mike Flynn is running a close second, according to FBI insiders who fear he may start talking soon.
    truepundit.com

7:20 AM - 13 Aug 2018

15. Link to Post #4653
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

News of a $700b defence bill signed by Trump...

-------------------------------------

Rafi Schwartz
    Today 4:17pm
    President Donald Trump appeared at Fort Drum, NY, today where he signed H.R. 5515, a $700 billion dollar defense bill that will further expand America’s already bloated military budget. The bill—officially the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019—is, as its title suggests, dedicated to Arizona senator and former prisoner of war John McCain, whose military service the president has frequently mocked.

You can scan through the bill here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...7212CC973F1D4C

Some of the sections could be significant.

SEC. 1232. Syrian war crimes accountability: [key points]
    (A) a description of alleged war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide perpetrated during the civil war in Syria, including—
    (i) incidents that may constitute war crimes, crimes against humanity, or genocide committed by the regime of President Bashar al-Assad and all forces fighting on its behalf;

(ii) incidents that may constitute war crimes, crimes against humanity, or genocide committed by violent extremist groups, anti-government forces, and any other combatants in the conflict;

(iii) any incidents that may violate the principle of medical neutrality and, if possible, the identification of the individual or individuals who engaged in or organized such incidents; and

(iv) if possible, a description of the conventional and unconventional weapons used for such crimes and the origins of such weapons;

Are no_name and his I.S. buddies in the crosshairs? One has to wonder. It may be that the act was named for him for this reason. To nail him with it. Oh what lovely irony that would be.

Also of considerable interest:

SEC. 542. Security clearance reinvestigation of certain personnel who commit certain offenses.
    Section 1564 of title 10, United States Code, is amended—

(1) by redesignating subsections (c), (d), (e), and (f) as subsection (d), (e), (f), and (g), respectively; and

(2) by inserting after subsection (b) the following new subsection (c):

“(c) Reinvestigation or readjudication of certain individuals.— (1) The Secretary of Defense shall conduct an investigation or adjudication under subsection (a) of any individual described in paragraph (2) upon—

“(A) conviction of that individual by a court of competent jurisdiction for—

“(i) sexual assault;

“(ii) sexual harassment;

“(iii) fraud against the United States; or

“(iv) any other violation that the Secretary determines renders that individual susceptible to blackmail or raises serious concern regarding the ability of that individual to hold a security clearance;

Might well be a number of people who qualify for that!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th August 2018), Antagenet (14th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), edina (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), genevieve (16th August 2018), KiwiElf (13th August 2018), norman (15th August 2018), turiya (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #4654
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    News of a $700b defence bill signed by Trump...

-------------------------------------

Rafi Schwartz
    Today 4:17pm
    President Donald Trump appeared at Fort Drum, NY, today where he signed H.R. 5515, a $700 billion dollar defense bill that will further expand America’s already bloated military budget. The bill—officially the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019—is, as its title suggests, dedicated to Arizona senator and former prisoner of war John McCain, whose military service the president has frequently mocked.
    Star

Other than noting that the author of the article is seemingly on the side of 'The Resistance', a point of interest with regard to that article was the title & and the tweets that were within it. All of which made notice that during the entire speech that Trump gave not at any time did POTUS mention John 'No Name' McCain's name, of which the Bill was named after.

And, of course, the MSM went bonkers over it.

But I would most certainly be calling this another 'Q proof'!

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION
    Can Anyone Tell Me If Donald Trump Said John McCain's Name Today by Rafi Schwartz

TIME
    Trump Doesn't Mention McCain When Signing Bill Named for Him | Time

LA TIMES
    Trump signs bill named for Sen. John McCain, but doesn't mention him

WASHINGTON POST
    Trump signs defense bill but snubs the senator the legislation is ...

NEW YORK TIMES
    Trump Talks for 28 Minutes on Bill Named for John McCain. Not Mentioned: McCain
    ...and the rest: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22T...&bih=564&dpr=1

It was my great honor to sign our new Defense Bill into law and to pay tribute to the greatest soldiers in the history of the world: THE U.S. ARMY. The National Defense Authorization Act is the most significant investment in our Military and our warfighters in modern history!

3:36 PM - 13 Aug 2018
    Last edited by turiya; 14th August 2018 at 14:20.

18. Link to Post #4655
    Thanks

And, Erdogan has NO business being a leader of a nation of people. Such a brutal person he is. I remember what happened when he 1st visited this country after Trump got elected. Had his henchmen attack protesters in D.C.
    I don't like Erdogan either, but I've also become disillusioned with the idea that the Middle East can handle democracy. I'm not convinced that it can, at least in its present state.

Germany was not a unified country until the 1800's, and it didn't experience its first republican democracy until the Weimar Republic. It was such a disaster, that the Germans quickly reverted to authoritarianism and elected Hitler specifically to dismantle the Weimar Republic.

If the Germans couldn't even handle a democratic republic being suddenly thrust upon them for the first time, despite the republican traditions of the Roman Empire, how can we expect Islamic nations accustomed to theocratic rule to understand the civic responsibilities associated with a free citizenry under a democratic republic? Sectarian conflict between Shias and Sunnis could easily send them into a civil war in no time, or a hundred other problems could doom them and turn them against the very idea of a democratic form of government, just as happened with the Germans.

People underestimate the amount of responsibility it requires on behalf of everyday citizens to keep their leaders in check. Even in the United States, where we have the oldest written constitution in the world, we still have an enormous problem with people being ignorant of even the most basic ideas in our Constitution, and it has serious consequences.

19. Link to Post #4656
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I don't like Erdogan either, but I've also become disillusioned with the idea that the Middle East can handle democracy. I'm not convinced that it can, at least in its present state.

Germany was not a unified country until the 1800's, and it didn't experience its first republican democracy until the Weimar Republic. It was such a disaster, that the Germans quickly reverted to authoritarianism and elected Hitler specifically to dismantle the Weimar Republic.

If the Germans couldn't even handle a democratic republic being suddenly thrust upon them for the first time, despite the republican traditions of the Roman Empire, how can we expect Islamic nations accustomed to theocratic rule to understand the civic responsibilities associated with a free citizenry under a democratic republic? Sectarian conflict between Shias and Sunnis could easily send them into a civil war in no time, or a hundred other problems could doom them and turn them against the very idea of a democratic form of government, just as happened with the Germans.

People underestimate the amount of responsibility it requires on behalf of everyday citizens to keep their leaders in check. Even in the United States, where we have the oldest written constitution in the world, we still have an enormous problem with people being ignorant of even the most basic ideas in our Constitution, and it has serious consequences.
    Yes... responsibility....

I really think its more about raising the quality of life to a point where the people that live in the nations of the Middle East have any resemblance to living in affluence. What is preventing this from happening is the continuation of ongoing war(s) across this planet. And, you can thank the central banking system for playing a major role in preventing this from ever coming to an end.

Solution: get rid of the Rothschild central banking system, and I am confident that, after that being accomplished, you would see these nations rising into a state of affluence. Once the general population has experienced living in affluence for at least a couple generations, then you would see a rise in the average I.Q. of the general population. Because you really can't thrust an ideology upon a population when the basic train of thought remains burdened upon how one is to survive. Once the basic survival needs are fulfilled, then, and only then, can a population of people move towards improving the quality of living - move to higher modes of expression - included within that would be a notion of being responsible for oneself, then responsible for one's family members... which is basic to a responsible community, society & nation. It can only grow out of having first put in place a proper foundation. The soil has to be right before the tree can grow strong roots. Strong roots are needed before a tree grows to its ultimate heights.

The present central banking system has not only kept this world in a constant state of war (the root cause), but also has played a key role in the quality of education (in this country - probably Europe as well) that had been taken over by these oligarchs to obliviate the context to which this country's history was founded on. As, Norman Dodd found through his research tasked by the Reece Commission - basically, change the education system so that the American society can comfortably merge with that of the Soviet Union.

3/6 Norman Dodd discusses control over our
    educational system and merging with the Soviet Union

(Nov 8, 2009)
    Last edited by turiya; 14th August 2018 at 16:44.

20. Link to Post #4657
    Thanks

Qanon August 13 - Sometimes the Truth
    is Right in Front of You

(Aug 13, 2018)
    Description:
    • Qanon pushes back against Hollywood's efforts to normalize pedophilia

21. Link to Post #4658
    Thanks

True Pundit, The Hill, NBC news... Trump tweet...

Trump calls Omarosa a ‘dog’ as war over salacious memoir explodes

Trump calls Omarosa a ‘dog’ as war over salacious memoir explodes
    President Trump blasted Omarosa Manigault-Newman as a “crazed, crying lowlife” on Tuesday morning and went so far as to call her a “dog,” rapidly escalating the already heated battle between the president and the reality TV star who made her name on his show.
    truepundit.com

5:50 PM - 14 Aug 2018

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

4:31 AM - 14 Aug 2018

Pollster: Omarosa Says I’m Source of Trump N-Word Story, But I’ve Never Heard It

Pollster: Omarosa Says I’m Source of Trump N-Word Story, But I’ve Never Heard It
    The White House has pushed back against Manigault-Newman’s claims, and a respected political expert who appears in the book is also calling the fired employee out for playing fast and loose with the truth.

“She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word,” Luntz wrote. “Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify.
    truepundit.com

6:40 PM - 14 Aug 2018

Painful: Omarosa Cuts Interview Short After Struggling to Get Story Straight (VIDEO)
    Painful: Omarosa Cuts Interview Short After Struggling to Get Story Straight (VIDEO)
    Fox News reported that Manigault-Newman appeared Monday on NBC’s “Today” show with host Savannah Guthrie to promote her book and play an audio recording of an alleged phone call she had with Trump the day after she was fired.
    However, just moments after she had told Guthrie she had “all the time you need” to answer questions, Manigault-Newman cited the length of time of the interview to abruptly cut it short after being caught in a rather obvious contradiction.
    truepundit.com

7:00 PM - 14 Aug 2018

THE HILL

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman blasts ‘disloyal’ Omarosa over tell-all book

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 08/11/18 12:41 PM EDT

© Getty

Former Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson is going on the offensive against reality TV show star and former Trump administration official Omarosa Manigault Newman, whose new tell-all book hits shelves Tuesday.

Pierson slammed the former White House aide for her "disloyal" behavior in a series of tweets Friday evening, claiming that Manigault Newman's claims in her new book "Unhinged" that Trump is racist are untrue because a racist would never have employed an African-American woman such as Manigault Newman in his administration.

THE HILL
    Last edited by turiya; 15th August 2018 at 04:42.

22. Link to Post #4659
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Unfortunately, it appeared as though the police arrested protesters for their own protection...

Turkey was only shoe-horned into NATO because the cabal needed it for their big agenda in the middle east. Without the cabal running things, there is no sense in having Turkey included in the "an attack on one is an attack on all" package that NATO is.

"an attack on one is an attack on all" is the whole reason that NATO is being scrutinised and reviewed right now. Countries that are not commited to the good side are a huge liability when they are sharing military secrets and service contracts etc. I read somewhere that Turkey has a servicing contract to service British war planes, as part of the NATO block. That's completely bonkers under the new circumstances.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), edina (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), genevieve (16th August 2018), KiwiElf (15th August 2018), mojo (15th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2018), turiya (15th August 2018)

24. Link to Post #4660
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Regarding Omarosa Manigault Newman, these pictures have emerged and are doing the rounds on the chans.

Just putting it out there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	omarosa_1.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	38787

Full size graphic
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), genevieve (16th August 2018), KiwiElf (15th August 2018), mojo (15th August 2018), turiya (15th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 246 FirstFirst 1 133 183 223 233 243 246 LastLast