Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #4801
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Things are getting really crazy about the background of the accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, against Judge Kavanaugh. First off, Kavanaugh and the recent Supreme Court appointed Judge Gorsuch both attended the elite Catholic boarding high school, Georgetown Preparatory School. See here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...town-prep.html

Now, what is interesting besides this special connection is that Gorsuch was two years behind Kavanaugh, which means that when Kavanaugh was 17, the age that Ford claims he was when she was assaulted, she was 15 and so was Gorsuch! This makes it possible that even he could have met her and partied with her. So this is what I just found about this very possibility! Begin at the 5:00 mark:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #4802
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

What Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge had to say:
    "Dr. David Janda, host of the radio show, “Operation Freedom” joins Greg Hunter to discuss what’s raging behind-the-scenes with last week’s presidential order to declassify and unredact some 28 pages of documents that were initially used to justify the ongoing zombie Russia Probe against Donald Trump.

Janda is a respected orthopedic surgeon who maintains close contacts in Washington from his time at the National Institute of Health’s Trauma Research Task Force and as a Bush appointee, on the Board of the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control. Through his contacts, Janda is privy to many of the juicy details that are not being reported in what he calls the “bought-off, fake lamestream media.”

I’ve been calling the US political maelstrom a “soap opera” and although the situation is incredibly stressful, for some of us, all of this intrigue is also fiendishly entertaining. On that level, this interview definitely delivers.

I’ve set the start point to after their opening discussion about the zoo surrounding the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation. We come in as they discuss the 12 assassination attempts made against Trump and how part of the the Establishment’s fight against declassifying and unredacting relates to specific texts between Comey and McCabe, which will reveal incitements to “violence directed toward Trump,” according to Janda.

One comment of Janda’s here that I found interesting is that if there is a “Deep Throat” in this whole story, it is Lisa Page and that she may have been flipped as early as last January. I have my own source who tells me that Lisa Page is currently under guard of the US Marshals, in the Witness Protection Program (WitSec).

Janda says that after the mid-terms, a parallel investigation will be revealed that has been ongoing between DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz and US Attorney John Huber from Utah. Greg Hunter says that he’s heard that Loretta Lynch is cooperating and he asks Dave Janda if this is true. His reply is, “If she isn’t talking, she’s in huge trouble…I’ve heard from one source that she’s talking.”

As for Lynch’s meeting on the tarmac with Bill Clinton, he says, “It’s my understanding that there was prior arrangement between her security detail and Bill Clinton’s Secret Service detail…One of [my] concerns…when it came to Carter Page and the FISA warrant, that the initial FISA warrant never went in front of a judge and it actually went to [Lynch] on an emergency basis. She approved this surveillance, the tapping…of Carter Page – which she could do, as Attorney General…it was in place for a week and then she went back to the FISA Court and had a particular judge rubber-stamp the ongoing surveillance of Carter Page.”

Janda says the order to declassify these FISA and -related documents has put the DC Swamp into panic mode and their attempts to start a war in Syria is an indicator of the magnitude of what this declassification represents.

There are many more juicy details, like the “smoking gun” evidence that General Michael Flynn was “working for the Russians” was a photograph of him at a dinner with Vladimir Putin in Moscow. Janda says that also in that photo, seated between both men was Green Party 2016 Presidential Candidate, Jill Stein (!)

Janda says the next couple of months are going to be rough, as we see indictments rolling out on people like former CIA Director, John Brennan. Janda suggests that the cognitive dissonance will be rough for the millions of people that have bought the propaganda of the Establishment and Mainstream Media. He also discusses the economic disruptions that will result from these revelations."

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Things are getting really crazy about the background of the accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, against Judge Kavanaugh. First off, Kavanaugh and the recent Supreme Court appointed Judge Gorsuch both attended the elite Catholic boarding high school, Georgetown Preparatory School. See here: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/u...town-prep.html

Now, what is interesting besides this special connection is that Gorsuch was two years behind Kavanaugh, which means that when Kavanaugh was 17, the age that Ford claims he was when she was assaulted, she was 15 and so was Gorsuch! This makes it possible that even he could have met her and partied with her. So this is what I just found about this very possibility! Begin at the 5:00 mark:

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (27th September 2018), genevieve (24th September 2018), Lettherebelight (23rd September 2018), mountain_jim (24th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #4803
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Could it finally be true?
    Emergency alert: Signed executive orders point to coming mass arrests in America

"Executive Orders that have already been signed by the President reveal a plan to unleash mass arrests of deep state traitors, followed by military tribunals for treason.

These documents have already been signed. You can see them on the U.S. Federal Register website.

I've explained the entire plan in a detailed video and article, with links to the documents (and more)."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-...and-obama.html

6. Link to Post #4804
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Some of you know Styxh666 on youtube. His latest view is that major repubs are "tired of winning" don't have what it takes to fight and are about to throw kavanaugh and the elections under the bus:

https://youtu.be/JuOPkov6Jyc

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), BMJ (24th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #4805
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

If the republicans "throw Kavanaugh under the bus" - imo,it won't be because they are tired of winning. It will be that what is about to come out will eventually show their corruption and they know their political careers are at stake.

What's at stake is not a Republican/Democrat issue. It's the Patriots vs the traitors, and there have been traitors on both sides of the aisle.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), Lettherebelight (24th September 2018), Olam (25th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #4806
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,430 times in 8,339 posts

Rosenstein Resigns After Reports He Considered Taping Trump, Source Says

By Greg Stohr
    and Chris Strohm
    24 September 2018, 15:52 GMT+1 Updated on 24 September 2018, 16:28 GMT+1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...p?srnd=premium
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), BMJ (24th October 2018), ClearWater (24th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), Lettherebelight (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #4807
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Rosenstein Resigns After Reports He Considered Taping Trump, Source Says

By Greg Stohr
    and Chris Strohm
    24 September 2018, 15:52 GMT+1 Updated on 24 September 2018, 16:28 GMT+1

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...p?srnd=premium
    I just heard on WWL radio, about an hour ago, that he was going to the White House so the Chief of Staff could fire him. For what it's worth.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (24th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), norman (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #4808
    Thanks

I suspect it's a ploy to give the controlled media something to work with during the pre election madness.

They wanted Trump to fire him, but this is the next best thing. It will put the Mueller investigation front and center, right where they want it, for their potential swing voters.
    Last edited by norman; 24th September 2018 at 17:05.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #4809
    Thanks

I just read it's not official yet. the press has been speculating all morning. Hopefully it is but I'm awaiting for 100% official.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #4810
    Thanks

Update - nope. Unfortunately hasn't happened. They're meeting Thursday.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), genevieve (25th September 2018), norman (24th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #4811
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Great interview on the actions of the Dems towards Trump/Kavanaugh and what it says about that party

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #4812
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Donald Trumps speech at the U.N yesterday marks the end of an era for the globalist elite imo. The new political doctrine of “principled realism” describes a self-sovereign, nationalistic, patriotism, based on productive capitalism and meritocracy. Trumps speech is cognisant with a shift away from the gravesian Level 6 archetype of communism, and an evolution into the level 7 archetype, of which, “principled realism”, is an apt descriptor for the Level 7 mindset. I was even half-expecting Trump to start quoting Jacob Boehme at one point:

Quote “As the many kinds of flowers grow in the earth near each other, and none contends with the other about color, smell, or taste, but they let the earth and the sun, rain and wind, heat and cold, do what they will with them, while they grow each according to its own nature, so it is with the children of God.” - Boehme

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Lettherebelight (26th September 2018), norman (26th September 2018), Satori (26th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #4813
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Donald Trumps speech at the U.N yesterday marks the end of an era for the globalist elite imo.
    I was thinking the same thing Jayke....Trump gets it, and there's nothing more important than maintaining a country's sovereignty; I was so happy to hear him speak as strongly as he did.

25. Link to Post #4814
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Let's hope so!! Or could it be just another "branch" of the Ruling Elite? Somehow I can't see the Trumpster aligning himself with a "losing faction"!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), Lettherebelight (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #4815
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

This pisses me off: Sen. Merkley files lawsuit against Trump, McConnell to halt Kavanaugh confirmation process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WASHINGTON – Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley announced Wednesday he’s filing a lawsuit against the Trump administration and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in an effort to stop the confirmation process for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“The President and Mitch McConnell want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, without real advice or informed consent by the Senate, but that’s just not how our Constitution works,” Merkley said in a release.

The senator argues the Trump administration’s actions to withhold substantial parts of Kavanaugh’s record would have violated the constitutional separation of powers and hindered the Senate’s ability to give advice and consent on the nominee.

Merkley’s lawsuit asks the courts to stop the confirmation process from continuing until Kavanaugh’s full record is publicly available.

“The unprecedented obstruction of the Senate’s advice and consent obligation is an assault on the separation of powers and a violation of the Constitution,” Merkley said.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reported on these papers that the White House refused to turn over in this post of mine, three weeks ago:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And I'm just asking about the following--does anyone know if this is fake news or not?
    Valarie Kaur might be correct in her tweat:
    Quote Don’t let this get buried. This is “the first time that a sitting president has asserted executive privilege under the Public Records Act in order to prevent documents from going to Congress during a Supreme Court confirmation process.”
    If she is correct, that might be because this is the first time that the opposition to a Supreme Court nomination requested documents that were internal White House documents that should be protected by executive privilege under the Public Records Act.

Perhaps, furthermore, the opposition asked for these documents not because they were relevant to the legal views and work of Kavanaugh (they aren't relevant, as Ted Cruz explained), but because they reliably anticipated that their request would be denied, so that they could then make a stink of the request being denied (even as they received more documents from Kavanaugh's rich legal and judicial record than Congress received for the previous five Supreme Court nominees, combined).

Perhaps the opposition to Kavanaugh's nomination is not acting in good faith.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So ... to summarize ... the Congressional Democrats demanded, and were refused, access to White House papers that were not relevant to Kavanaugh's legal views or work, and that the White House, by law, the Public Records Act, had every right to refuse to turn over.

Then the Democrats, at the last moment, when various salacious allegations of sexual misconduct long ago appear to be failing, on account of what flimsy evidence and witness collaboration can still be found weighing more in Kavanaugh's favor than against, appear to be failing to stop the nomination, use the White House's refusal to turn over these papers as grounds for further delaying the nomination.

In my post quoted above I wondered if "perhaps the opposition to Kavanaugh's nomination is not acting in good faith."

I can now answer that question with confidence. They aren't.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th September 2018 at 01:53.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Lettherebelight (27th September 2018), mountain_jim (27th September 2018), norman (27th September 2018), onawah (27th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #4816
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From this article, we have Merkley's statement on the lawsuit described in my previous post, just above:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “The President and Mitch McConnell want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, without real advice or informed consent by the Senate, but that’s just not how our Constitution works," Merkley said in the statement.
    I’m suing @realDonaldTrump & @senatemajldr today to stop the unconstitutional #KavanaughConfirmation process. They may want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, but that’s just not how our Constitution works.
    — Senator Jeff Merkley (@SenJeffMerkley) September 26, 2018
    Merkley wants a federal judge in the nation's capital to intervene and prevent the confirmation vote until Kavanaugh's full record is available for public scrutiny.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, Senator Merkley. The Democrats in the US Senate want to delay, obstruct and destroy this nomination, come hell or high water.

Here is the complaint (28 page pdf, taken from prnewswire.com) that Merkley reportedly filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia today: http://thepythoniccow.us/9.26.2018-1...INAL-clean.pdf
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th September 2018 at 02:07.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Lettherebelight (27th September 2018), Satori (27th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #4817
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From this article, we have Merkley's statement on the lawsuit described in my previous post, just above:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “The President and Mitch McConnell want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, without real advice or informed consent by the Senate, but that’s just not how our Constitution works," Merkley said in the statement.
    I’m suing @realDonaldTrump & @senatemajldr today to stop the unconstitutional #KavanaughConfirmation process. They may want to ram through this nomination come hell or high water, but that’s just not how our Constitution works.
    — Senator Jeff Merkley (@SenJeffMerkley) September 26, 2018
    Merkley wants a federal judge in the nation's capital to intervene and prevent the confirmation vote until Kavanaugh's full record is available for public scrutiny.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, Senator Merkley. The Democrats in the US Senate want to delay, obstruct and destroy this nomination, come hell or high water.

Here is the complaint (28 page pdf, taken from prnewswire.com) that Merkley reportedly filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia today: http://thepythoniccow.us/9.26.2018-1...INAL-clean.pdf
    That's a bona fide complaint. It does not bear the court endorsement, docket number and date and time of filing, yet, but I have no doubt that it is what it purports to be.

The polarization and politics is ratchet up even further.

This complaint is very likely accompanied by a motion for temporary restraining order and for a preliminary injunction. It has to be if there is going to be any chance to stop the vote slated for this Friday.

To get a TRO they need to get a hearing with the assigned judge before any vote and they need to convince the judge that they are entitled to a TRO. Not impossible to do. Actually they can probably get a TRO, but by law a more extensive hearing must be held within 10 days of the TRO to decide whether to quash it or extend it as a preliminary injunction.

This controversy will likely go to a higher court, no matter what the federal district court judge does.

It's going to get interesting. Hold on to your hats.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Lettherebelight (27th September 2018), norman (27th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #4818
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    That's a bona fide complaint. It does not bear the court endorsement, docket number and date and time of filing, yet, but I have no doubt that it is what it purports to be.

This complaint is very likely accompanied by a motion for temporary restraining order and for a preliminary injunction. It has to be if there is going to be any chance to stop the vote slated for this Friday.

To get a TRO they need to get a hearing with the assigned judge before any vote and they need to convince the judge that they are entitled to a TRO. Not impossible to do. Actually they can probably get a TRO, but by law a more extensive hearing must be held within 10 days of the TRO to decide whether to quash it or extend it as a preliminary injunction.

This controversy will likely go to a higher court, no matter what the federal district court judge does.

I agree, in my far less expert opinion, with your appraisal of this complaint.

What courts, if any, would stand between the US District Court for the District of Columbia, and the US Supreme Court, in this matter?

If you were a wagering man, how would you wager (ahead of the time, with quite insufficient facts) that these two or more courts would rule?

I agree that, regardless of the path this matter takes through the court(s), "the polarization and politics [will] ratchet up even further."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th September 2018 at 03:31.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), PurpleLama (27th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #4819
    Thanks

If Trump falls, we are all screwed.

That's all I know, at this point.

It's nothing to do with hero worship. It's just dynamics analysis. Only the President has a hope of stopping this madness. If he can't, no one can.

It'll make no difference at all how "alternative" the little people project their future. If the machinery of power can't be re engineered, we are going nowhere except to living hell.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), PurpleLama (27th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #4820
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

I agree, in my far less expert opinion, with your appraisal of this complaint.

What courts, if any, would stand between the US District Court for the District of Columbia, and the US Supreme Court, in this matter?

If you were a wagering man, how would you wager (ahead of the time, with quite insufficient facts) that these two or more courts would rule?

I agree that, regardless of the path this matter takes through the court(s), "the polarization and politics [will] ratchet up even further."
    I did not read the complaint in great detail. I skimmed it. My comments were largely directed at summarizing the procedure to follow to try to get a judge to stop the vote.

I see upon rising this morning that the accuser is going to testify. With that development, getting a TRO or an injunction will be more difficult. My comment that a TRO could be obtained was based upon my apparently incorrect understanding that she was not testifying until after an investigation of her charges and that a vote would be taken anyway this Friday.

A TRO is designed to maintain the status quo before the claimant can be heard and put some evidence on in support of the merits of the claim. To get a TRO one must show that there will be immediate and irreparable harm that cannot be atoned for in money damages.

If the premise of the complaint is that there should be no vote before and investigation is conducted and all relevant evidence on these charges are heard, and if that relevant evidence is her testimony, then her testifying takes away the premise of the complaint and the possible basis for a TRO and/or an injunction.

If the status quo had been or is that she had not testified before the vote, then maybe a TRO was possible. But if she does testify, even without an investigation, then the status quo is that she already testified. In that case, even if the status quo remains that there has still been no vote, I doubt very much that a fair and impartial federal judge will grant a TRO to stop the vote.

Typically before one goes to the USSC one has to go through the lower courts. That starts in the US District Court before an Article III judge and then moves to a US court of appeals. However there is a mechanism to by pass the court of appeals and try to get immediate review in the USSC.

My guess is, no TRO, and no injunction to stop the vote. At the end of the day, even if this does go to a higher court, including the USSC, that will be the result.
    Last edited by Satori; 27th September 2018 at 17:54.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th September 2018), BMJ (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), genevieve (27th September 2018), norman (27th September 2018), PurpleLama (27th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 246 FirstFirst 1 141 191 231 241 246 LastLast