+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 246 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 80 130 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Duh... what took you so long?
    Well, I don't exactly follow you around with bated breath, and heaving breast, do I?

(It was TargeT quoting me that brought me back.)

It was just a polite request to ask you to follow the guidelines.
    Last edited by Sierra; 2nd October 2016 at 01:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

PurpleLama (2nd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #582
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Yes, the politeness was duly noted. Thanks for that.
    cheers...

4. Link to Post #583
    Thanks

Continued from the previous page...

Hillary Clinton Fraud Queen... Reverse Speech is said to be used somewhat as a lie detector... revealing the subconscious of the one that is speaking....

Suspicious Activity goings on at the 1st Debate... People working together on stage... Rigged Podium Electronics, Hand Signals & More

Clinton Cheating at Debate vs Trump.
    Video evidence compilation.

(Published on Sep 29, 2016)

Hillary's Teleprompter inside
    debate podium and Cleaner Man

Published on Sep 29, 2016
    Mystery man on stage gives head-nod to Lester Holt after debate.

Hillary Clinton's podium appears to have been outfitted with a special light that Donald Trump's didn't have. The light could have been functioning as a teleprompter to feed Hillary answers. There were multiple people paying attention to her podium after the debate and they were clearly tampering with something.

Especially a man I call the cleaner man who approached her podium on 4 occasions and was either picking up items or putting something in probably doing a swap from a tampered device to the original legit device. A proper name for this event would be #PodiumGate.

How The Trump-Clinton Debate Was Rigged

99% Of America Didn't See Trump Punk
    Lester Holt Last Night!

(Published on Sep 27, 2016)

This 1 Minute Video Proves Hillary Rigged 1st Debate...
    The Proof Is In This Man's Hands

Last edited by turiya; 2nd October 2016 at 03:50.

5. Link to Post #584
    Thanks

More Post Debate Stuff...

Still Report #1229 – Judge Jeanine's Open,
    Hypocrite Hillary Baited Trump

(Published on Oct 1, 2016)

Ben Carson reacts to Trump's attacks
    on former Miss Universe

Women (Former Pagent Beauties) who know Trump
    defend the GOP candidate's character

(Published on Sep 30, 2016)

News Media Working for the
    Whore Master-Gerald Celente

(Published on Oct 2, 2016)

The Truth About Alicia Machado

Expanding Miss Universe
    works to shed pounds

January 29, 1997
    Web posted at: 4:15 p.m. EST (2115 GMT)
    From Correspondent Jeanne Moos
    NEW YORK (CNN) -- When Alicia Machado of Venezuela was named Miss Universe nine months ago, no one could accuse her of being the size of the universe. But as her universe expanded, so did she, putting on nearly 60 pounds.

Indeed, the reigning Miss Universe learned the hard way that an extra 15 or 20 pounds can gain you a ton of publicity. But now she's determined to shed at least 15 pounds, though the loss of her Miss Universe crown is no longer an issue.

"Some people when they have pressure eat too much. Like me. Like Alicia," said Donald Trump, the executive producer of the Miss Universe Pageant.

Since winning the crown, the former Miss Venezuela went from 118 pounds to -- well -- a number that kept growing like the size of the fish that got away.

And as her weight grew, so did reports that Kellogg had canceled a deal for her to appear on boxes of Special K in Venezuela or that Kellogg modified her body on the box. But a Kellogg spokesman said the contract simply expired in December and that they were "real pleased" with the promotion.

"I don't eat Kellogg's and for this maybe I gain weight," the young Machado said simply.

Rumors also surfaced that she might be forced to give up her Miss Universe crown.

But Trump, as co-owner of rights to the pageant, said he would never let that happen. "We had a choice of: termination or do this," he said. "We wanted to do this."

The pageant's meaning of "do this" was for Machado to get her weight down to about 130 pounds. At a recent photo op, Machado -- hardly a blimp at 5-foot-7 -- pedaled a stationary bicycle and jumped rope in front of a pack of photographers and reporters who could themselves use a little training.

"A lot of you folks have weight problems. I hate to tell you," Trump told the rowdy pool of reporters.

CNN NEWS SOURCE

Last edited by turiya; 4th October 2016 at 21:59.

6. Link to Post #585
    Thanks

FROM RENSE.COM

]

Stunning Alleged Hack Shows An Evil, Deadly, NSA-Fueled
    Plot By The David Brock-Clinton Hit Team. This Is A Vicious
    Shocking Plan To Destroy The Trump Campaign. You'll Never
    View The Clinton Machine Or Politics The Same Again.

Now Search 'David Brock' So You Know More About
    What You're About To Read - Click Here

Report: David Brock Laundering Money

Real. True. News.

Inside Correct the Record: Post-Debate PLOT!

September 27, 2016 | Max Insider

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, its a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards . They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above. [I think its a misprint - I think it meant to say - See image below.]

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

Begin Transcript
    ekim [5:52 AM]
    ekim [5:52 AM]
    set the channel purpose: clean up this mes

brock [5:52 AM]
    joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim

brock [5:53 AM]
    go round up the others. i need some coffee.

ekim [5:53 AM]
    will do

efink [5:54 AM]
    muthafocker. [changed spelling]

brock [5:54 AM]
    good morning to u to fink.

efink [5:55 AM]
    the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?

brock [5:56 AM]
    i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.

[5:56]
    still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.

[5:56]
    i hope.

efink [5:57 AM]
    me 2. do i have time for coffee?

brock [5:57 AM]
    we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.

ekim [5:58 AM]
    shaw is on his way sir.

[5:59]
    i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!

efink [5:59 AM]
    she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.

[6:00]
    but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%

[6:00]
    romney v obama numbers

ekim [6:01 AM]
    but those don't mean anything

efink [6:01 AM]
    it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?

[6:01]
    it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.

ekim [6:01 AM]
    k

efink [6:02 AM]
    don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.

[6:02]
    i'm going for coffee.

cshaw [6:05 AM]
    hello!

[6:06]
    hi Liz.

[6:06]
    I see we're not happy :disappointed:

brock [6:06 AM]
    Not at all.

cshaw [6:06 AM]
    I read the round-up. It looked good?

brock [6:07 AM]
    the round up my burning ass. I'm talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.

[6:07]
    Fink?

efink [6:07 AM]
    one sec.

[6:10]
    okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

cshaw [6:10 AM]
    yes

ekim [6:10 AM]
    yes sir.

efink [6:11 AM]
    alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?

brock [6:11 AM]
    dramatic.

[6:13]
    fock[sp]--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit a-holes[sp] that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

[6:13]
    It's more like fighting a disease.

[6:14]
    So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.

[6:14]
    so we have full clearance. Word of God.

[6:15]
    Fink--let's do this. I have a plane to catch.

efink [6:16 AM]
    uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg
    1 Comment
    FOXACID

ekim [6:16 AM]
    Ew.

cshaw [6:16 AM]
    i like it! wtf is it??

efink [6:17 AM]
    This is manna from heaven, kids.

[6:18]
    We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the sh!t-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

[6:18]
    You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.

cshaw [6:18 AM]
    that will dox them??

efink [6:20 AM]
    It will man-on-the-side for the anon boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised

[6:20]
    David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM]
    I want 150 from 4chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

[6:22]
    I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.

cshaw [6:23 AM]
    It won't work outside the US?

efink [6:23 AM]
    It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.

brock [6:24 AM]
    WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is focking[sp] bean-bag?

[6:24]
    We are going to disrupt them before this sh!t goes any further.

[6:24]
    if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

[image of exchanges]

cshaw [6:24 AM]
    like pajama boy!

brock [6:25 AM]
    I AM NOT N THE MOOD cshaw

cshaw [6:25 AM]
    sorry

efink [6:26 AM]
    just get us the target profiles. Hit the numbers. Give us a matrix for each of them. Okay? PII, influence grid, recent activity, Q-rate. Like that.

[6:26]
    You know what to do.

cshaw [6:26 AM]
    Yes sir.

ekim [6:26 AM]
    What are we going to do with that?

brock [6:27 AM]
    dof u really want tio focking know, kim?

ekim [6:27 AM]
    i'm good.

brock [6:28 AM]
    u better be. I am going to get a plane. You will be up ALL NIGHT. Keep the lab LOCKED. Fink bring in pizza or whatever to keep the kids going.

[6:28]
    I am out.

cshaw [6:28 AM]
    does it have to be We the Pizza?

efink [6:29 AM]
    Brock LIKES WtP. What do you want?

ekim [6:29 AM]
    Sushi. Sushi would be nice.

efink [6:30 AM]
    what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.

[6:30]
    Get those files together.

ekim [6:30 AM]
    I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

efink [6:31 AM]
    google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

cshaw [6:31 AM]
    OOg.

[6:32]
    well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.

efink [6:32 AM]
    get working kids. I'll check back in a couple. Have something for Brock before he hits the ground. k?

ekim [6:33 AM]
    I'm sick of We the Pizza.

cshaw [6:33 AM]
    me2.

[6:33]

ekim [6:33 AM]

Rich Seth is the recently deceased (murdered) whistle-blower who gave information to Wikileaks. FOXACID is NSA software designed to compromise enemy systems. We think 'word of god' and 'heaven' are code for Obama and the White House.

If you know anyone who might be a target of this initiative, please let them know to be careful.

SOURCE

Schneier on Security

How the NSA Attacks Tor/Firefox
    Users With QUANTUM and FOXACID

The online anonymity network Tor is a high-priority target for the National Security Agency. The work of attacking Tor is done by the NSA's application vulnerabilities branch, which is part of the systems intelligence directorate, or SID. The majority of NSA employees work in SID, which is tasked with collecting data from communications systems around the world.

According to a top-secret NSA presentation provided by the whistleblower Edward Snowden, one successful technique the NSA has developed involves exploiting the Tor browser bundle, a collection of programs designed to make it easy for people to install and use the software. The trick identifies Tor users on the Internet and then executes an attack against their Firefox web browser.

The NSA refers to these capabilities as CNE, or computer network exploitation.

The first step of this process is finding Tor users. To accomplish this, the NSA relies on its vast capability to monitor large parts of the Internet. This is done via the agency's partnership with US telecoms firms under programs codenamed Stormbrew, Fairview, Oakstar and Blarney.

The NSA creates "fingerprints" that detect HTTP requests from the Tor network to particular servers. These fingerprints are loaded into NSA database systems like XKeyscore, a bespoke collection and analysis tool that NSA boasts allows its analysts to see "almost everything" a target does on the Internet.

Using powerful data analysis tools with codenames such as Turbulence, Turmoil and Tumult, the NSA automatically sifts through the enormous amount of Internet traffic that it sees, looking for Tor connections.

Last month, Brazilian TV news show Fantastico showed screenshots of an NSA tool that had the ability to identify Tor users by monitoring Internet traffic.

The very feature that makes Tor a powerful anonymity service, and the fact that all Tor users look alike on the Internet, makes it easy to differentiate Tor users from other web users. On the other hand, the anonymity provided by Tor makes it impossible for the NSA to know who the user is, or whether or not the user is in the US.

After identifying an individual Tor user on the Internet, the NSA uses its network of secret Internet servers to redirect those users to another set of secret Internet servers, with the codename FoxAcid, to infect the user's computer. FoxAcid is an NSA system designed to act as a matchmaker between potential targets and attacks developed by the NSA, giving the agency opportunity to launch prepared attacks against their systems.

Once the computer is successfully attacked, it secretly calls back to a FoxAcid server, which then performs additional attacks on the target computer to ensure that it remains compromised long-term, and continues to provide eavesdropping information back to the NSA.

Exploiting the Tor browser bundle

Tor is a well-designed and robust anonymity tool, and successfully attacking it is difficult. The NSA attacks we found individually target Tor users by exploiting vulnerabilities in their Firefox browsers, and not the Tor application directly.

This, too, is difficult. Tor users often turn off vulnerable services like scripts and Flash when using Tor, making it difficult to target those services. Even so, the NSA uses a series of native Firefox vulnerabilities to attack users of the Tor browser bundle.

According to the training presentation provided by Snowden, EgotisticalGiraffe exploits a type confusion vulnerability in E4X, which is an XML extension for JavaScript. This vulnerability exists in Firefox 11.0 -- 16.0.2, as well as Firefox 10.0 ESR -- the Firefox version used until recently in the Tor browser bundle. According to another document, the vulnerability exploited by EgotisticalGiraffe was inadvertently fixed when Mozilla removed the E4X library with the vulnerability, and when Tor added that Firefox version into the Tor browser bundle, but NSA were confident that they would be able to find a replacement Firefox exploit that worked against version 17.0 ESR.

The Quantum system

To trick targets into visiting a FoxAcid server, the NSA relies on its secret partnerships with US telecoms companies. As part of the Turmoil system, the NSA places secret servers, codenamed Quantum, at key places on the Internet backbone. This placement ensures that they can react faster than other websites can. By exploiting that speed difference, these servers can impersonate a visited website to the target before the legitimate website can respond, thereby tricking the target's browser to visit a Foxacid server.

In the academic literature, these are called "man-in-the-middle" attacks, and have been known to the commercial and academic security communities. More specifically, they are examples of "man-on-the-side" attacks.

They are hard for any organization other than the NSA to reliably execute, because they require the attacker to have a privileged position on the Internet backbone, and exploit a "race condition" between the NSA server and the legitimate website. This top-secret NSA diagram, made public last month, shows a Quantum server impersonating Google in this type of attack.

The NSA uses these fast Quantum servers to execute a packet injection attack, which surreptitiously redirects the target to the FoxAcid server. An article in the German magazine Spiegel, based on additional top secret Snowden documents, mentions an NSA developed attack technology with the name of QuantumInsert that performs redirection attacks. Another top-secret Tor presentation provided by Snowden mentions QuantumCookie to force cookies onto target browsers, and another Quantum program to "degrade/deny/disrupt Tor access".

This same technique is used by the Chinese government to block its citizens from reading censored Internet content, and has been hypothesized as a probable NSA attack technique.

The FoxAcid system

According to various top-secret documents provided by Snowden, FoxAcid is the NSA codename for what the NSA calls an "exploit orchestrator," an Internet-enabled system capable of attacking target computers in a variety of different ways. It is a Windows 2003 computer configured with custom software and a series of Perl scripts. These servers are run by the NSA's tailored access operations, or TAO, group. TAO is another subgroup of the systems intelligence directorate.

The servers are on the public Internet. They have normal-looking domain names, and can be visited by any browser from anywhere; ownership of those domains cannot be traced back to the NSA.

However, if a browser tries to visit a FoxAcid server with a special URL, called a FoxAcid tag, the server attempts to infect that browser, and then the computer, in an effort to take control of it. The NSA can trick browsers into using that URL using a variety of methods, including the race-condition attack mentioned above and frame injection attacks.

FoxAcid tags are designed to look innocuous, so that anyone who sees them would not be suspicious. []http://baseball2.2ndhalfplays.com/nested/attribs/bins/1/define/forms9952_z1zzz.html[] is an example of one such tag, given in another top-secret training presentation provided by Snowden.

There is no currently registered domain name by that name; it is just an example for internal NSA training purposes.

The training material states that merely trying to visit the homepage of a real FoxAcid server will not result in any attack, and that a specialized URL is required. This URL would be created by TAO for a specific NSA operation, and unique to that operation and target. This allows the FoxAcid server to know exactly who the target is when his computer contacts it.

According to Snowden, FoxAcid is a general CNE system, used for many types of attacks other than the Tor attacks described here. It is designed to be modular, with flexibility that allows TAO to swap and replace exploits if they are discovered, and only run certain exploits against certain types of targets.

The most valuable exploits are saved for the most important targets. Low-value exploits are run against technically sophisticated targets where the chance of detection is high. TAO maintains a library of exploits, each based on a different vulnerability in a system. Different exploits are authorized against different targets, depending on the value of the target, the target's technical sophistication, the value of the exploit, and other considerations.

In the case of Tor users, FoxAcid might use EgotisticalGiraffe against their Firefox browsers.

According to a top-secret operational management procedures manual provided by Snowden, once a target is successfully exploited it is infected with one of several payloads. Two basic payloads mentioned in the manual are designed to collect configuration and location information from the target computer so an analyst can determine how to further infect the computer.

These decisions are made in part by the technical sophistication of the target and the security software installed on the target computer, called Personal Security Products or PSP, in the manual.

FoxAcid payloads are updated regularly by TAO. For example, the manual refers to version 8.2.1.1 of one of them.

FoxAcid servers also have sophisticated capabilities to avoid detection and to ensure successful infection of its targets. The operations manual states that a FoxAcid payload with the codename DireScallop can circumvent commercial products that prevent malicious software from making changes to a system that survive a reboot process.

The NSA also uses phishing attacks to induce users to click on FoxAcid tags.

TAO additionally uses FoxAcid to exploit callbacks -- which is the general term for a computer infected by some automatic means -- calling back to the NSA for more instructions and possibly to upload data from the target computer.

According to a top-secret operational management procedures manual, FoxAcid servers configured to receive callbacks are codenamed FrugalShot. After a callback, the FoxAcid server may run more exploits to ensure that the target computer remains compromised long term, as well as install "implants" designed to exfiltrate data.

By 2008, the NSA was getting so much FoxAcid callback data that they needed to build a special system to manage it all.

This essay previously appeared in the Guardian. It is the technical article associated with this more general-interest article. I also wrote two commentaries on the material.

EDITED TO ADD: Here is the source material we published. The Washington Post published its own story independently, based on some of the same source material and some new source material.

Here's the official US government response to the story.

The Guardian decided to change the capitalization of the NSA codenames. They should properly be in all caps: FOXACID, QUANTUMCOOKIE, EGOTISTICALGIRAFFE, TURMOIL, and so on.

This is the relevant quote from the Spiegel article:
    According to the slides in the GCHQ presentation, the attack was directed at several Belgacom employees and involved the planting of a highly developed attack technology referred to as a "Quantum Insert" ("QI"). It appears to be a method with which the person being targeted, without their knowledge, is redirected to websites that then plant malware on their computers that can then manipulate them. Some of the employees whose computers were infiltrated had "good access" to important parts of Belgacom's infrastructure, and this seemed to please the British spies, according to the slides.
    That should be "QUANTUMINSERT." This is getting frustrating. The NSA really should release a style guide for press organizations publishing their secrets.

And the URL in the essay (now redacted at the Guardian site) was registered within minutes of the story posting, and is being used to serve malware. Don't click on it.
    Last edited by turiya; 6th October 2016 at 17:30.

7. Link to Post #586
    Thanks

Unbelievable - student registering dead people to vote...

Still Report #1230 – Virginia College Student
    Caught Registering Dead Voters

Still Report 1231 – Trumps Polls Rising.
    Ignore MSM

8. Link to Post #587
    Thanks

Some Pro-Trump Political ads...

Motherhood: Ivanka Trump Political Ad

Watch the 8 minute Donald Trump campaign
    video that got Sean Hannity in trouble

(Published on Sep 20, 2016)

The Difference TV ad
    (Published on Jul 22, 2016)

Keep in mind... some of these political ads are done by Trump supporters... and do not have an authorized Trump endorsement....

Trump Political Ad
    (Published on Mar 10, 2016)

Best Pro Trump political ad
    (Published on Aug 19, 2016)

Trump Effect Best political ad- Mass Effect
    (Published on Apr 4, 2016)

Save the Day Remix - The Avengers Unite to Support Trump
    (Published on Sep 22, 2016)

DONALD TRUMP: POLITICAL AD
    (Published on May 15, 2016)

Angry American Pro Trump

(Published on Jun 28, 2016)

9. Link to Post #588
    Thanks

Leaked Donald Trump's Tax records by NYT... and a Brief run-down of Bulimic, Anorexic, Binge Eating, Eating Disordered Venezuelan Pageant Beauty Complainer...

New York Times Publishes Donald Trump's
    Tax Records | True News

1995 Trump Tax Returns Leaked: My Thoughts

Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2016 at 15:51.

10. Link to Post #589
    Thanks

Regarding the Leaked Audio...

LEAKED AUDIO - Hillary Clinton Talks About Bernie Sanders
    Supporters Living in Parents Basement

LEAKED AUDIO - CLINTON TALKS NEGATIVELY
    ABOUT SANDERS SUPPORTERS

(Published on Oct 3, 2016)

Clinton's Campaign Probably Just Ended:
    Leaked Audio Bashing Sanders Supporters

Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2016 at 15:31.

11. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

Continuing with funny stuff found going on with the 1st Debate...

TRUMP DECLARES DEBATE ‘RIGGED’
    DUE TO ANTAGONISTIC MODERATOR LESTER HOLT

Lester Holt Wired w/ an Illegal Earpiece

Lester Illegally Wired for 1st Debate
    Possibly Used for FactChecking Trump

Lester Holt wore an earpiece during Presidential debate

(Published on Sep 27, 2016)

Debate Commission: Moderators Can Not Use Earpieces,
    Get Off Camera Coaching
    By Cathy Burke
    Sunday, 18 Sep 2016 09:17 AM
    Presidential debate moderators Lester Holt, Martha Raddatz, Anderson Cooper and Chris Wallace won't be permitted to wear earpieces at any of the upcoming face-offs between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, the New York Post reports.

According to the Post's "Page Six" writer Carlos Greer, the Commission on Presidential Debates sent out a message to news organizations Thursday banning the devices that would let moderators get directions from their news teams.

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2016 at 17:11.

12. Link to Post #591
    Thanks

Now this video suspects that Hillary's hand movements are perhaps providing hand signals to Lester Holt... as in tapping out a Morse code. However, I have a different take on what is being shown here...

Hillary's Involuntary Hand Movement During the Debate
    (Published on Sep 28, 2016)

Involuntary movements relative to Parkinson's usually starts in the hand or in the fingers of the hand... explained in the beginning of this video... I believe we are witnessing her Parkinson's dis-ease problem gradually becoming more obvious ...

Movement signs and symptoms of Parkinson's disease
    (Published on May 15, 2015)

Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2016 at 20:13.

13. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

In this vid, Stefan steps aside, only making some useful comments, and allows his 'assistant', Mike, to handle the following question:
    Question: "What makes you so confident that Donald Trump isn't suffering from the same psychopathic, self-serving bacteria plaguing the rest of Washington? Can you describe a time when you thought you found ‘the one’ only to discover that you've contracted political herpes?”
    Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump

How Donald Trump Won the Election
    Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux

Last edited by turiya; 3rd October 2016 at 21:23.

14. Link to Post #593
    Thanks

From Inforwars...

Still Report #1233 – Trump Leads Clinton by a Bigger Margin
    than when Obama Beat Romney

Last edited by turiya; 4th October 2016 at 14:41.

15. Link to Post #594
    Thanks

Bill Still reports on Wikileaks / Assange & what's to come later...

Still Report #1235 – Julian Assange -
    More Crooked Hillary Wikileaks This Week

(Published on Oct 4, 2016)

Still Report #1236 – Forget MSM Polls -
    Trump Leads Electoral College - UPI

Last edited by turiya; 5th October 2016 at 00:16.

16. Link to Post #595
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Thanks for posting the stuff on David Brock and "Correct the Record" turiya.

I went to a news article today about the Wikileaks things and the comments section was raging with Hitlery shills. I watched it for the better part of an hour and there were the same handful of people posting over and over and over nothing but vitriol in support of Hitlery. If this isn't "Correct the Record" then it must be a sister company.

For my own part, I posted repeatedly that Trump is leading by 5 points according to the LA Times/Daybreak poll, which was the most accurate poll in the 2012 election, and according to UPI Trump is winning in the electoral college too. Then I repeatedly posted links to "Correct the Record" leaks and even though these shills kept going full force and attacking all the other pro-Trump commenters, they totally ignored me and my accusations that they were probably working for David Brock. I thought that was interesting just in itself.

What these people are doing is really disgusting. It is totally undemocratic and they know it. Trying to influence our election process through such dishonest propaganda like this ought to be considered treason and we ought to try these shills right next to Hitlery herself and the rest of her traitors in the DNC.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 4th October 2016 at 21:07.

17. Link to Post #596
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

For turiya or anyone else interested,

Here is where you sign up to join Hillary's Internet shill machine, "Correct the Record": http://correctrecord.org/about-us/

I'm going to sign up just to see how they operate. Maybe some counter-trolling is in order.

18. Link to Post #597
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Transcript:

Forget the MSM fake, pay-for-play polls. The new UPI/CVoter poll is out and it shows that Donald Trump has made gains in all but 5 states over the last week
    The biggest swing state gain came in Minnesota, where Trump is now trailing Clinton by only 2.4%.

Other highlights in the swing states are – in alphabetical order –

Colorado – Clinton’s lead was cut to 1.6%.
    Florida – Trump leads by 2.6%
    Iowa – Trump leads by 1.5%
    Michigan – Clinton’s lead cut to 3.5%
    Minnesota – again, Clinton’s lead cut to 2.4%

Nevada – Clinton’s lead cut to 0.4%
    New Hampshire – Clinton’s lead cut to 0.8%
    North Carolina – Trump’s lead extended to 4.5%
    Ohio – Trump’s lead grows to 1.2%
    Penn – Trump’s lead grows to 3.1%

Virginia – Trump’s lead grows to big 5.1%
    Wisconsin – Clinton’s lead cut to 2.5%

There are two other states coming into play that aren’t considered to be swing states with this week’s results:

New Mexico – Clinton’s lead cut to 5.1%
    Oregon – Clinton’s lead cut to 5.6%

Now if you count the minimum Monster vote at 5%, that puts them in range.
    So, if the election were held today, according to the UPI/CVoter poll, this is what the map looks like – Trump winning easily with 292 Electoral College votes to Clinton’s 246 – with 270 needed to win.

However, if you add in the momentum factor in, here is my version. I give Trump Nevada – just too much momentum to hold for the Dems. Same thing for Colorado, plus the old cowboy factor that still lives in the true westerners.

I’m giving Trump New Hampshire because I think Trump really wants to take back this typically lone Republican property in the Northeast. I’m also giving Trump Maine’s 2nd District, and my long-shot pick is Minnesota.

So my current best guess now is 322 Trump to 216 Clinton.

However, I’m taking a strong option on Wisconsin and Michigan. With Clinton leads of only 2.5% in Wisconsin and 3.5% in Michigan, they are still very strong candidates for a flip.

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Trump Leads Electoral College - UPI
    Published on Oct 4, 2016

Visit our website now: http://www.billstill.com - considered by informed insiders’ as THE ultimate resource for fixing the National Debt problem and surviving Economic or Financial Collapse/Crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about Washington and today’s United States Political Climate.

Good afternoon, I’m still reporting on

SR 1236 – Forget MSM Polls - Trump Leads Electoral College – UPI
    http:// www.billstill.com/

10:09 – Oct. 4 , 2016
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th October 2016 at 01:08.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th October 2016), genevieve (5th October 2016), KiwiElf (7th October 2016)

20. Link to Post #598
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    For turiya or anyone else interested,

Here is where you sign up to join Hillary's Internet shill machine, "Correct the Record": http://correctrecord.org/about-us/

I'm going to sign up just to see how they operate. Maybe some counter-trolling is in order.
    lol! Please let me know how that turns out...

Some stuff I've found on David Brock.... Seems his luster has tarnished somewhat...
    Michele Bachmann whoops over Brock's statement when he says that the email scandal is 'Fake'.
    David Brock:"This system [email server] was safe & secure!"

Michele Bachmann counters by saying: "Hillary's apology about her use of a private email server... now, that's Fake!"

David Brock, Michele Bachmann on Trump and Clinton,
    with Don Lemon 9/10

(Published on Sep 11, 2015)

Can Anyone Ever Truly Trust David Brock?
    David Brock rose to fame with his vicious if not terribly factual takedowns of the Clintons. Now he’s firmly in Hillary’s corner. But has he really changed?
    By Lloyd Grove | 09.18.15

And Another...
    Last edited by turiya; 5th October 2016 at 16:13.

21. Link to Post #599
    Thanks

Back on the Radical Islamic Invasion...

Still Report #1237 – Hungarian Intel Analyst -
    Can the Invasion Be Stopped?

Trump vs. Muhammad: Round 1
    (A Reply to Craig Considine)

(Published on Sep 22, 2016)

Trump vs. Muhammad: Round 2
    (Paris Hilton and Aisha)

Published on Oct 4, 2016
    Support my videos on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3615911

The Huffington Post recently ran a story titled:
    “Trump Admits He Found 12-Year-Old Paris Hilton Attractive.”
    The article was based on a Howard Stern interview, in which Donald Trump said that Paris Hilton was "beautiful." The Huffington Post calls Trump's remarks about Paris Hilton "gross," but will the writers say the same about Muhammad, who married Aisha when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old? In this video, David Wood demands consistency from Western journalists.
    Last edited by turiya; 5th October 2016 at 16:12.

22. Link to Post #600
    Thanks

More on the Clinton's war on women...

BREAKING: BILL CLINTON ACCUSER ANNOUNCES NEW WOMAN
    WILL STEP FORWARD… HILLARY IS DONE

BRUTAL Meme Destroys Hillary’s “War On Women”… Spread This Everywhere
    Speaking of which, a political meme produced by Legal Insurrection cartoonist cartoon Branco provided presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton with exactly a serious reality check.

It showed Clinton wielding a whip, standing next to the presumably tortured bodies of Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones, all of whom were hanging from the ceiling.

Last up was a campaign official, who could be seen opening the door and telling the front-runner candidate, “They’re ready for your war on women speech.”

Clinton’s “war on women” speech, huh? How ironic, given the war on women the former secretary of state herself waged against Willey, Broaddrick and Paula Jones, three women who in the 1990s accused her husband, former President Bill Clinton, of sexual assault.

Instead of listening and being sympathetic to these women, however, Clinton chose to make them the targets of her wrath.

SOURCE

Last edited by turiya; 5th October 2016 at 16:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 246 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 80 130 246 LastLast