+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Yes.... time for a revisit to Benghazi....

Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!"
    After Watching '13 Hours'

(Published on Jan 14, 2016)

Here's the KEY MOMENT in Benghazi hearings
    Rep. Jordan nails Hillary on LIES

(Published on Oct 22, 2015)

Hillary Clinton, Benghazi:
    "What Difference Does It Make?"
    Four Dead Americans

(Published on Jan 23, 2013)

Rep. Gowdy Tears Into Clinton Before The Break
    Round 1

Chairman Gowdy's opening statement at Public Hearing
    Round 2

Round 3: https://youtu.be/jexVJI_Mek8

Round 4: https://youtu.be/HfUdeQc-Vnw

It Takes Trey Gowdy Just Three Minutes
    To Silence The Media

(Published on May 11, 2014)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:19.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Contains Movie Trailer for "13 Hours"...

Real-life Benghazi heroes open up about '13 Hours' movie
    (Published on Jan 4, 2016)
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:21.

3. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Tinman (here)
    I truly do not comprehend how any person in their right mind can support Trump. I am by no means a Hillary supporter or a Bernie Bro, in fact I don't believe in any of them, but after 31 years living in NYC and everything I've ever experienced of that man, I just cannot understand how anyone thinks he offers anything but egomaniacal self interest.
    There is only one thing you can say with absolute conviction about Trump--and something born out by his behavior. Trump hates, 'losers.' Whoever is supporting Trump (and no he isn't self financing his campaign) has very deep pockets and they probably don't like 'losers' either.

So, expect a revamping of social programs and restructuring of tax code so the elite skim even more off the top. (Flat tax, be damned! THat is such regressive bull) and private prisons revamped even further, into work camps to broaden manufacturing base. Trump will likely not honor trade agreements, which is fine, but his supporters ain't gonna like what is put in place to replace them. All that cheap crapola from China will be made in the U.S.

Oh, he'll bring jobs home again. LOL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Tinman (22nd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Trump's Nickname "Crooked Hillary" speaks volumes...

Hillary Clinton Spars w/ Benghazi Victim’s Families
    During Latest Democrat Debate

(Published on Mar 10, 2016)
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:23.

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    There is only one thing you can say with absolute conviction about Trump--and something born out by his behavior. Trump hates, 'losers.' Whoever is supporting Trump (and no he isn't self financing his campaign) has very deep pockets and they probably don't like 'losers' either.
    So, expect a revamping of social programs and restructuring of tax code so the elite skim even more off the top. (Flat tax, be damned! THat is such regressive bull)
    Perhaps, you've missed my post #23...

Keith Scott: Donald Trump's Proposal on Income Taxation is Absolutely Excellent & Outstanding
    (Published on May 16, 2016)

Excerpt from an Ethan Fox interview with OITC's Keith Scott. OITC is the acronym for the Office of International Treasury Control. Keith Scott was chosen for the position because of his tremendous grasp of the Fraudulent Banking System that has caused great havoc on this planet. In this short clip he expresses his take on Donald Trump's proposal for an Income Taxation system - different from what's in place at present.

Complete Keith Scott interview is at this link: https://youtu.be/-UqSjQOd1Gc

Trump will likely not honor trade agreements, which is fine, but his supporters ain't gonna like what is put in place to replace them. All that cheap crapola from China will be made in the U.S.
    Oh, he'll bring jobs home again. LOL.
    And so, you think that Hitlery has something better planned for you?

Yes, Donald has made it perfectly clear. Certainly, he has no want, nor desire, to honor the Free Trade Agreements that have been put in place by certain globalists that have touted the name of 'Clinton', who are responsible for having the manufacturing base transplant themselves somewhere else - i.e. like China & Mexico. Bringing that back home is what it's all about.
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:25.

7. Link to Post #86
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

No, Turiya, just because I am opposed to a proven liar, blowhard narcissist, doesn't mean I like Hillary. My take on this is thus and fwiw...Hillary, the Bushes, Clinton represent big oil and the banking interests that revolve around those substantial activities. The current military industrial contest rests on their decisions, actions. Very status quo.

Trump represents more the purely financial Anglo American interests AND a future not as reliant on oil. The super power influences he is aligned will slowly steer the military away from these areas completely. That's all good. Expect though, a new Cold War with China, scrapping trade agreements with China. They are poised to become the new enemy, while the U.S. cozies up to Russia. Their recently developed radar jamming tech makes it very difficult for the U.S to engage them militarily, directly or through proxies. Plus, embracing Russia will put the brakes on a strong collusion between China and Russia.

This isn't all bad. It's Trump's domestic policies, yet to be fully revealed that make me VERY nervous. He will not be acting in the best interests of many of his supporters ... as he quite likely considers them expendable losers.

8. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Turiya,

It will be interesting to review this thread in another year. The horrible slaughter of innocents by an ethnic Afgani, in Florida last night, I feel, will pave the way for a Trump presidency.

9. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

No, Turiya, just because I am opposed to a proven liar, blowhard narcissist, doesn't mean I like Hillary. My take on this is thus and fwiw...Hillary, the Bushes, Clinton represent big oil and the banking interests that revolve around those substantial activities. The current military industrial contest rests on their decisions, actions. Very status quo.

Trump represents more the purely financial Anglo American interests AND a future not as reliant on oil. The super power influences he is aligned will slowly steer the military away from these areas completely. That's all good. Expect though, a new Cold War with China, scrapping trade agreements with China. They are poised to become the new enemy, while the U.S. cozies up to Russia. Their recently developed radar jamming tech makes it very difficult for the U.S to engage them militarily, directly or through proxies. Plus, embracing Russia will put the brakes on a strong collusion between China and Russia.

This isn't all bad. It's Trump's domestic policies, yet to be fully revealed that make me VERY nervous. He will not be acting in the best interests of many of his supporters ... as he quite likely considers them expendable losers.
    Autumn

Please forgive me if what I had said in my previous post was misconstrued as being dispassionate... The part of your post I responded to (a bit hard, perhaps) was with your following quoted statement:
    Quote There is only one thing you can say with absolute conviction about Trump--and something born out by his behavior. Trump hates, 'losers.' Whoever is supporting Trump (and no he isn't self financing his campaign) has very deep pockets and they probably don't like 'losers' either.
    I tend to read between-the-lines, or tap into the feeling behind the words that an individual chooses to use. So, to further explain, the words that you chose to use denoted a dislike towards Trump because 'he hates losers'.

Now the question immediately came as to why you would dislike Trump simply, as you said, for hating 'losers'?

Reading between-the-lines... it seemed to me that, in general, you had some affinity, or liking, toward those that appear to be, on the "losing" side of things. For example, there are avid sports fans that have a habit of rooting for a sports teams to win a particular event simply because they are depicted as the team that is downtrodden or considered to be the "underdog" in a contest.

I might add, comparing the election process & those common masses that choose a favorite candidate to support is quite analogous to sport fans that choose their favorite team to cheer for. It is rather a good comparison, imo.
    Full Definition of 'underdog':
    - 1 : a loser or predicted loser in a struggle or contest
    - 2: a victim of injustice or persecution
    SOURCE
    Anyway, if this is / was not the case, then please forgive me for my poor insight into your reason for saying what you did.

Turiya,

Yes. It will be interesting to review this thread in another year. The horrible slaughter of innocents by an ethnic Afgani, in Florida last night, I feel, will pave the way for a Trump presidency.
    Yes, I just heard about that incident this morning during my morning workout. Absolutely Horrible! Trumps notion of sealing up the southern border & halting all incoming Muslims until a better system of vetting immigrants is paramount, imo. It has nothing to do with him being a racist. The MSM is targeting Trump big time, they are rather unrelenting with their continual attacks on him.

And yes, I too will be interested in coming back & see what has rung true... Another event that the "Talking Heads" slammed Trump about was the Egyptian Air flight that went down. He immediately said to those 'Talking Heads' something like:
    "Looks like another terrorist attack. Airplane departed from Paris. When will we get tough, smart and vigilant? Great hate and sickness." The presumptive GOP nominee tweeted at about 6:30am.
    CNN SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 13th June 2016 at 18:40.

10. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Orlando Attack - just another example: (As in Europe) of Muslims having a problem with assimilation into Western culture.... Shooting Took Place at a Gay Nightclub... The Shooter was Muslim & a Registered Democrat... had a permit to carry concealed & shooting took place in a 'gun free' zone.

What Pisses Me Off About The Orlando Terrorist Attack
    (Published on Jun 12, 2016)

What has the Orlando gunman's father said?
    (June 13, 2016, 6:02 AM)

Seddique Mir Mateen,
    father of Orlando gunman Omar Mateen

Last Updated Jun 13, 2016 2:14 PM EDT

The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

Seddique Mir Mateen, father of Orlando gunman Omar Mateen, who died in a shootout with police after killing at least 49 people early Sunday morning, regularly attended Friday prayers at a Florida mosque with his son.

Details on suspected Orlando gunman Omar Mateen

In the video posted early Monday, Seddique Mateen says his son was well-educated and respectful to his parents, and that he was "not aware what motivated him to go into a gay club and kill 50 people."

The elder Mateen says he was saddened by his son's actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

He then adds:
    Quote "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."
    [Later he retracts his (above) original statement].

(Editor's Note: Mateen asked for an interview with CBS News to clarify any confusion that his comments mentioned in this article caused. You can find the interview here.)

SOURCE
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:27.

11. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Stefan Molyneux's follow-up piece regarding the Orlando Shooting...

The Truth About The Orlando Terrorist Attack
    (Published on Jun 12, 2016)

Target Of Islamic Terror Responds
    To Imam's Call To Murder Gays

(Published on Jun 15, 2016)

Link for video clip #1: https://youtu.be/Vev-OzHQy94

Link for video clip #2: https://youtu.be/APQVkJcZMKI

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:27.

12. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Bill Still Report #944...

ISIS Killer Worked for the G4S Security Firm
    Published on Jun 13, 2016
    According to this morning’s edition of Counter Jihad, reporter Paul Sperry writes that the Orlando terrorist who had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had a security clearance and had worked for a major Dept. of Homeland Security contractor that provides secure transportation services for the most dangerous illegals crossing the southern border, as well as security guards for:
    “90% of U.S. nuclear facilities.”
    Omar Mateen, the Afghan-American who killed at least 50 at an Orlando gay nightclub yesterday, held two firearms licenses and a security officer license, and had been employed since 2007 by G4S Secure Solutions USA, Inc., a branch of Wackenhut Corp.

According to Counter Jihad, G4S also has a $234 million contract with DHS to provide secure transportation services for illegals.
    “G4S uses fortified buses to transport hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from city to city and from cities to the U.S.-Mexican border.”
    “But earlier this month, Judicial Watch revealed G4S has been quietly moving and releasing van loads of illegal aliens away from the border to interior American cities.”
    “The immigrants were classified as OTMs — Other Than Mexican — and included mostly Central American illegals but possibly also foreign border-crossers from the Middle East and Pakistan.”
    Security experts have identified OTM’s as the most worrisome group entering the U.S. illegally across the southern border because they are the most likely group to contain ISIS-trained operatives..

One of Mateen’s jobs was to help transport and guard state and local prisoner youths in Florida. According to Counter Jihad:
    “… he continued to guard prisoners despite reports he openly praised ISIS in conversations with co-workers, and even though he had been under federal investigation for terrorism ties since at least 2013.”
    According to this morning’s Washington Free Beacon:
    “Mateen was interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014 for possible terror connections, but he was found not to be a threat.”
    Despite that, according to the Free Beacon, Mateen purchased the assault rifle used in the killings legally in recent days.

According to Counter Jihad, G4S also has other federal contracts with the General Services Administration to supply:
    “…guards … court security officers, [and] baggage handlers … in contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars.”

Bill Still Report #945...

Newt the Truth About the Threat to America
    (Published on Jun 13, 2016)
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:29.

13. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Ryan holds firm on House rules... denies Dems opportunity to push through 'gun control' legislation...

Following Moment of Silence, Democrats Shout Down Speaker Ryan

Last night, after Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan called for a moment of silence on the House floor for victims of the Orlando massacre, he tried to get back to regular order.

House Democrats were having none of it...

(Published on Jun 14, 2016)

Day after shooting, House Democrats erupt in protest;
    some walk out during moment of silence

What you're hearing is Democrats shouting, "Where's the bill?" and "No leadership." Democrats were angry that Ryan had not let the body consider bills intended to curb gun violence.

South Carolina Rep. Jim Clyburn, a Democrat, began to tell Ryan that he was concerned that several bills drafted after the Charleston, S.C., shooting were not being considered.
    SOURCE

The Associated Press reports:
    "Before Clyburn could finish, Ryan ruled his question out of order and directed the House to move to the next vote.

"A handful of Democrats left the House floor during the moment of silence, including Connecticut Rep. Jim Himes. Himes said earlier Monday in an interview that he's done with the moments typically held on the House floor after mass shootings, calling them 'obnoxious expressions of smug incompetence' and the perfect metaphor for congressional inaction on guns.

"Himes' Connecticut district is close to Newtown, where a gunman killed 20 first-graders and six adults at an elementary school in 2012." [Remember: The Sandy Hook Hoax - also designed to bring in gun control legislation]
    Today, Ryan held a press conference and did not mention gun control. Instead he said President Obama was not doing enough to deal with "radical Islam."

Huckabee on Orlando Gun Control

Gingrich on Orlando Shooting and Obama Statements
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:31.

14. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Multiple shooters? Lone Gunman - a useful story so as to maintain government control... particularly for the global government agenda...

The Orlando Attack: The War on The West
    (Published on Jun 13, 2016)

Who is Huma Abedin???

Hillary Clinton's Corruption Crisis
    Roger Stone Interview

(Published on Jun 16, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:39.

15. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

No wonder why Bernie has not stopped campaigning... There are 2 criminal FBI investigations going on with Hillary...

Trump to reveal Clinton Foundation bombshell?

Hannity on Clinton Server!
    Hillary Clinton in DENIAL!

(Published on Jun 15, 2016)

Donald Trump will destroy Hillary Clinton next week,
    Alex Jones talks to Roger Stone

(Published on Jun 8, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 18:45.

16. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

ISIS Training Camp in Mexico Near El Paso, Texas
    Published on Jun 16, 2016
    I started out to do a story on an undocumented Middle Eastern woman who was recently pulled over during a traffic stop in southern New Mexico and had in her possession plans for the region’s natural gas pipelines. The implication was that she may have been scouting them for an attack.

The story was published yesterday by Judicial Watch. But within that story is something far more important that I’ve never heard before. Just a few miles south of El Paso, is an ISIS safe house run by a Kuwaiti terrorist trainer named Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir. According to Judicial Watch:
    “Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year.
    “Khabir trains thousands of men to fight – mostly Syrians and Yemenis – in an ISIS base situated near the Mexico-U.S. border … near Ciudad Juárez.”
    “Khabir actually brags in a European newspaper article about how easy it is to stake out American targets because the border region is wide open.”
    This is an absolutely stunning statement, and if true, why hasn’t the U.S. responded?

Well, Mexico’s top diplomat wonders the same thing. According to Foreign Affairs Secretary Claudia Ruiz, the Obama administration is acting in league with a complicit U.S. media and together, both are:
    “… culpably neglecting this phenomenon…. This new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises in store for the United States.”
    Whoa! Now let’s review this...
    According a Judicial Watch article published yesterday, ISIS has a terror training base near Ciudad Juárez, Mexico – a city of 1.3 million people – which is right on the U.S. – Mexican border. At this terror training base, “thousands” of terrorists – mostly from Syria and Yemen - have been trained – presumably for operations against U.S. targets – by a top Al Qaeda trainer.

And this is so obvious that even the top diplomat of Mexico is trying to warn Americans that MS M is conspiring with the Obama administration to keep this quiet???

And all this is being revealed just 33 days from the opening of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland?
    Read the article for yourselves right here: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...border-county/ .

Gorka: CIA director no longer spreading Obama's narrative

Still Report #953:
    Obama Flooding Rural Towns With Illegals

(Published on Jun 17, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:31.

17. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Big lay-offs on the way... Lying, Rotting MSM continues covering what Trump does not say...

Greg Hunter’s Weekly News Wrap-Up 6.17.16

Last edited by turiya; 17th June 2016 at 15:25.

18. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Note: Senator Jeff Sessions is on the same page with Donald Trump... and perhaps, may even be on Donald's VP short list...

Prevaricator vs Patriot
    Panetta vs Sessions

1 - MSNBC Panetta Clip: https://youtu.be/Gb5hRemfc-M

2 - Defense Secretary Panetta tells Senator Sessions that military gets its authority from UN or NATO: https://youtu.be/ovuWJQrwpIw

Jeff Sessions - TPP Another attempt to supersede Congress?
    (Published on Nov 10, 2015)

Senator Jeff Sessions On Donald Trump's Judge Nominees
    (Published on May 18, 2016)

Donald Trump Endorsed by Senator Jeff Sessions
    (Published on Feb 28, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:40.

19. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Alex Jones breaks down a portion of Obama's Statement to Press Regarding Orlando Shooting...

Orginal Statement to Press: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B54jxR9IPKc#t=10m40s0

RED ALERT! The REAL Agenda Behind Obama's Gun Control

Obama Caught Running ISIS

(Published on Dec 7, 2015)

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS
    (Published on Oct 1, 2015)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:45.

20. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Putin on Donald Trump and US elections
    (Published on Jun 19, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:47.

21. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

FBI use to specifically monitor Muslim groups & Mosques in the past. Mother Jones was very keen on reporting this unsavory practice that was used by the FBI... for example, the first World Trade Center bombing was a false flag created by the FBI using & supplying a Muslim asset with bombs & bomb-making materials which they later tried to blame on the unsuspecting individual. Fortunately, that particular individual picked-up on the fact that he was being used for something unpleasant. See Trevor Aaronson's "The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism"

Since Obama took Office, that FBI practice seemingly has come to an end. In fact, it appears that its gone to the opposite extreme. Whereby, agents are told to "stand down" from going after, halting deeper investigation, of certain Muslims that arise on their radar. Halting FBI agents from looking deeper into suspects is known as "throwing a wet blanket over" certain of the agency's practices.... Agents, now, are often fired or discharged for going after Muslim terrorist types.

The situation has left the agency agents often confused as to what their function truly is. There needs to be a mid-way point that needs to be reached, especially with the rise of ISIS, which has been found to be funded & supplied with war equipment by the Obama administration.

Bill still report...

SR 958 – The Truth About the Wet Blanket Over the FBI

Published on Jun 19, 2016
    Megyn Kelly is back to doing some good work. I mean, I wouldn’t trust her with my credit card, but she’s back to trying to be a good reporter. Don’t believe it, check this out.

James Kallstrom was Asst. Director of the FBI office in New York. Kallstrom has in the past humiliated himself as the man at the center of the cover-up of the shoot down of TWA Flight 800 on July 17, 1996. The cover-up of the real cause for the crash is maintained to this day in its Wikipedia entry. However the true story can be found here:
    https://flight800doc.com/fact-checki...mes-kallstrom/

I understand why Kallstrom supported the bogus fuel tank explosion story then – and even why he feels that he must maintain it today. I don’t agree with it, but I understand it - but that’s another story.

However, 20 years later – in today’s world – Kallstrom knows what he’s talking about as he gingerly tip toes into the forbidden world of explaining President Obama’s profound influence over even the way this nation’s premier police agency – the FBI - goes about its business.

And there you go. Under Obama, the FBI’s reputation has now been forever besmirched because it - along with most – if not all - other agencies of the federal government have now become political tools to be used to pursue one president’s view of how America should be remolded.

Absolutely disgraceful. History may well view this as nothing less than a 5th column working to destroy the very basis of American freedom – equal justice under the rule of law. But if we do come out from under this sad chapter in American history in November, we absolutely need Congress to strengthen the independence of the FBI from usurpations of power from the Executive Branch.

What an astounding statement that must still be ringing in the ears of Washington, Madison, Jefferson, and Lincoln. The head of the FBI is scared – yes scared - to talk about the influence Obama has over the independence of the FBI.

This doesn’t bode well for charging the former Secretary of State with 2000 counts of felonious mis-handling of classified materials, does it.

Hmmm, like the way you failed to level with the American people about TWA flight 800, Jim?

No, the truth is - you bowed to political pressure then, just as Director Comey may be doing today. In fact, our only hope for saving America is that Director Comey is saving up his political capital to be used in one final blast of the truth in regards to Hillary Clinton.

Judge Jeanine: Terrorists have no Second Amendment rights
    (Published on Jun 18, 2016)

Trump doubles down on Muslim ban
    following Orlando massacre

(Published on Jun 18, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 22:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 246 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 246 LastLast