Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4920

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #1021
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Roger Stone said a lot of Trumps advisors are telling him to NOT prosecute the Clintons.

My guess is that he'll let the DOJ proceed with prosecution but he'll let them escape to a country with no extradition treaty.
    Interested in what you posted... I have to go hear this for myself... will try to post it after I find it...

... Oh god! I can't stand Alex Jones' habit of not allowing his guests to finish their sentences... its the reason I stopped subscribing for membership to view his live shows... Oh well, will be back...
    Alex is running his mouth off too much lately but I suppose with all the stress he's been under he's got an excuse for a while, but he'd better get over it fast.

Roger stone was about to say something I find very interesting about Trump trying to get his head around all the "EXTRAORDINARY national security issues" when Alex, like a bull in a china shop, cut him off and re indulged himself in his current self aggrandizement that's really getting to be too much.

Here's the snippet where Stone starts to mention the national security issues:
    https://app.box.com/s/o28iiwk37j1xdlrqitpxnon65ejk28s9
    Last edited by norman; 12th November 2016 at 01:55.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

genevieve (12th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #1022
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    more from the hidden hands ...

Thanks Aurelius - started to look at this one earlier today but wasn't able to get back to it... & also at what point I could strategically place this... this would be a perfect time...

Immediately, upon listening to Pieczenik describe what was done to the Soviet Union, the notion of how the so-called "Arab Spring" was manipulated into taking place... seems like it went according the the playbook he describes...
    Last edited by turiya; 12th November 2016 at 02:58.

4. Link to Post #1023
    Thanks

Roger Stone said a lot of Trumps advisors are telling him to NOT prosecute the Clintons.

My guess is that he'll let the DOJ proceed with prosecution but he'll let them escape to a country with no extradition treaty.
    Interested in what you posted... I have to go hear this for myself... will try to post it after I find it...

... Oh god! I can't stand Alex Jones' habit of not allowing his guests to finish their sentences... its the reason I stopped subscribing for membership to view his live shows... Oh well, will be back...
    Alex is running his mouth off too much lately but I suppose with all the stress he's been under he's got an excuse for a while, but he'd better get over it fast.

Roger stone was about to say something I find very interesting about Trump trying to get his head around all the "national security issues" when Alex, like a bull in a china shop, cut him off and re indulged himself in his current self aggrandizement that's really getting to be too much.

Here's the snippet where Stone starts to mention the national security issues:
    https://app.box.com/s/o28iiwk37j1xdlrqitpxnon65ejk28s9
    Yes, exactly what you said - "a bull in a China Shop"...

Anyway, I found the particular point in Hour1 of Alex's show today & will post it below... in the next 15-20 minutes...

Specifically, Roger Stone has said that members of his Political Establiment Advisors (which are part of Team Trump) are not wanting him to prosecute the Clintons... sounds to me like it could be mainly Newt Gingrich, Reince Priebus (don't like this guy), or possibly, Mike Huckabee...

Excerpt from Alex Jones Show 1st Hour, Interview with Roger Stone... Trump has some Political Establishment Advisors not wanting him to prosecute the Clintons for their crimes.

Roger Stone on Trump's Political Establishment
    Advisors Not Wanting Prosecution of Clintons

(Published on November 11, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 12th November 2016 at 02:50.

5. Link to Post #1024
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    more from the hidden hands ...
    Thanks Aurelius - started to look at this one earlier today but wasn't able to get back to it... & also at what point I could strategically place this... this would be a perfect time...

Immediately, upon listening to Pieczenik describe what was done to the Soviet Union, the notion of how the so-called "Arab Spring" was manipulated into being...

in case you haven't already, have a look at the other 6 videos he released within the last week.

... as they say, talk to the doors for the walls to hear
    Last edited by Aurelius; 12th November 2016 at 02:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

turiya (12th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #1025
    Thanks

Hervé posted this on another thread... I felt it also belonged on this one...

Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is not about to «go quietly into that good night». On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire.

The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.

The Clintons, who both have received millions of dollars in campaign contributions and Clinton Foundation donations from Soros, were, in fact, helping to launch Soros’s «Purple Revolution» in America. The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.

It is doubtful that President Trump’s aides will advise the new president to carry out a diversionary criminal investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s private email servers and other issues related to the activities of the Clinton Foundation, especially when the nation faces so many other pressing issues, including jobs, immigration, and health care. However, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz said he will continue hearings in the Republican-controlled Congress on Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and Mrs. Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin. President Trump should not allow himself to be distracted by these efforts. Chaffetz was not one of Trump’s most loyal supporters.

America’s globalists and interventionists are already pushing the meme that because so many establishment and entrenched national security and military «experts» opposed Trump’s candidacy, Trump is «required» to call on them to join his administration because there are not enough such «experts» among Trump’s inner circle of advisers. Discredited neo-conservatives from George W. Bush’s White House, such as Iraq war co-conspirator Stephen Hadley, are being mentioned as someone Trump should have join his National Security Council and other senior positions. George H. W. Bush’s Secretary of State James Baker, a die-hard Bush loyalist, is also being proffered as a member of Trump’s White House team. There is absolutely no reason for Trump to seek the advice from old Republican fossils like Baker, Hadley, former Secretaries of State Rice and Powell, the lunatic former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, and others. There are plenty of Trump supporters who have a wealth of experience in foreign and national security matters, including those of African, Haitian, Hispanic, and Arab descent and who are not neocons, who can fill Trump’s senior- and middle-level positions.

Trump must distance himself from sudden well-wishing neocons, adventurists, militarists, and interventionists and not permit them to infest his administration. If Mrs. Clinton had won the presidency, an article on the incoming administration would have read as follows:
    «Based on the militarism and foreign adventurism of her term as Secretary of State and her husband Bill Clinton’s two terms as president, the world is in store for major American military aggression on multiple fronts around the world. President-elect Hillary Clinton has made no secret of her desire to confront Russia militarily, diplomatically, and economically in the Middle East, on Russia’s very doorstep in eastern Europe, and even within the borders of the Russian Federation. Mrs. Clinton has dusted off the long-discredited ‘containment’ policy ushered into effect by Professor George F. Kennan in the aftermath of World War. Mrs. Clinton’s administration will likely promote the most strident neo-Cold Warriors of the Barack Obama administration, including Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland, a personal favorite of Clinton».
    President-elect Trump cannot afford to permit those who are in the same web as Nuland, Hadley, Bolton, and others to join his administration where they would metastasize like an aggressive form of cancer. These individuals would not carry out Trump’s policies but seek to continue to damage America’s relations with Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, and other nations.

Not only must Trump have to deal with Republican neocons trying to worm their way into his administration, but he must deal with the attempt by Soros to disrupt his presidency and the United States with a Purple Revolution

No sooner had Trump been declared the 45th president of the United States, Soros-funded political operations launched their activities to disrupt Trump during Obama’s lame-duck period and thereafter. The swiftness of the Purple Revolution is reminiscent of the speed at which protesters hit the streets of Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, in two Orange Revolutions sponsored by Soros, one in 2004 and the other, ten years later, in 2014.

As the Clintons were embracing purple in New York, street demonstrations, some violent, all coordinated by the Soros-funded Moveon.org and «Black Lives Matter», broke out in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Oakland, Nashville, Cleveland, Washington, Austin, Seattle, Philadelphia, Richmond, St. Paul, Kansas City, Omaha, San Francisco, and some 200 other cities across the United States.

The Soros-financed Russian singing group «Pussy Riot» released on YouTube an anti-Trump music video titled «Make America Great Again». The video went «viral» on the Internet. The video, which is profane and filled with violent acts, portrays a dystopian Trump presidency. Following the George Soros/Gene Sharp script to a tee, Pussy Riot member Nadya Tolokonnikova called for anti-Trump Americans to turn their anger into art, particularly music and visual art. The use of political graffiti is a popular Sharp tactic. The street protests and anti-Trump music and art were the first phase of Soros’s Purple Revolution in America.

President-elect Trump is facing a two-pronged attack by his opponents. One, led by entrenched neo-con bureaucrats, including former Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency director Michael Hayden, former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, and Bush family loyalists are seeking to call the shots on who Trump appoints to senior national security, intelligence, foreign policy, and defense positions in his administration. These neo-Cold Warriors are trying to convince Trump that he must maintain the Obama aggressiveness and militancy toward Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and other countries. The second front arrayed against Trump is from Soros-funded political groups and media. This second line of attack is a propaganda war, utilizing hundreds of anti-Trump newspapers, web sites, and broadcasters, that will seek to undermine public confidence in the Trump administration from its outset.

One of Trump’s political advertisements, released just prior to Election Day, stated that George Soros, Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen, and Goldman Sachs chief executive officer Lloyd Blankfein, are all part of «a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities». Soros and his minions immediately and ridiculously attacked the ad as «anti-Semitic». President Trump should be on guard against those who his campaign called out in the ad and their colleagues. Soros’s son, Alexander Soros, called on Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, and her husband Jared Kushner, to publicly disavow Trump. Soros’s tactics not only seek to split apart nations but also families. Trump must be on guard against the current and future machinations of George Soros, including his Purple Revolution.

Wayne Madsen Souros

GEORGE SOROS FUNDED
    STOP TRUMP ADS POPPING UP ON CRAIGSLISTS NATIONWIDE

Last edited by turiya; 12th November 2016 at 19:17.

8. Link to Post #1026
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Apologies if a) this has already been posted and b) for not being exactly on topic - I just didn't think it quite warranted its own thread.

It's a black woman calling out the black community for falling for the JayZ and Beyonce carrots put out by the Hillary camp as well as their diving blindly into the black lives matter Soros movement / psy-op (strong language). Hats off to her!

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Antagenet (14th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), Cidersomerset (12th November 2016), Ewan (12th November 2016), genevieve (13th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), onawah (13th November 2016), turiya (12th November 2016)

10. Link to Post #1027
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,045 times in 2,398 posts

I hope this provides a mood lifting chuckle and not the opposite.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Antagenet (14th November 2016), Bob (13th November 2016), Cidersomerset (12th November 2016), Daozen (13th November 2016), Matthew (12th November 2016), norman (12th November 2016), Sueanne47 (13th November 2016), turiya (12th November 2016)

12. Link to Post #1028
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

AH Goodman is still going thru the wiki leaks releases and in the latest one
    it tells how the Clintons encouraged Trump to run , hoping to disrupt the
    republicans, banking on if he did win they could defeat him. Also how they
    were paying actors/ativists to disrupt Trump rallies....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIKILEAKS 1-36 BREAKING NEWS: Trump Protesters Paid By Democrats. FBI Accused of Coup D'etat

Published on 12 Nov 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
    H A GOODMAN ON RT CROSS TALK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvZVJ...
    Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1113428

===================================================
    ===================================================

Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election

26 minutes ago

Nigel Farage has become the first British politician to meet Donald Trump since he
    became US president-elect, UKIP has said.A party spokesman said the interim UKIP
    leader discussed "freedom and winning" with Mr Trump on a visit to Trump Tower
    in New York.

read more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

====================================================

Nigel Farage 'should be UK ambassador to America after Donald Trump's US election victory'

Published on 11 Nov 2016
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th November 2016 at 09:42.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Antagenet (14th November 2016), Baby Steps (12th November 2016), genevieve (13th November 2016), seko (13th November 2016), turiya (13th November 2016)

14. Link to Post #1029
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    One thing I haven't seen very much addressed anywhere in the platform for the new Trump administration deals with C.I.A. renditions and programs around the world, with secret black bases..

see - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U...on_Program.pdf - Senate Report on CIA Detention, Interrogation Program.

The document is about 63 megabytes (maybe a useful archival document?)

in American Blog - http://americablog.com/2015/11/donal...o-torture.html

Quote Yesterday, (11/24/15 12:00pm by Jon Green) wrote that Donald Trump’s endorsement of waterboarding was more worrisome than past Republicans’ endorsement of the policy because he didn’t rely on semantics to make his point.

While Republican politicians usually justify the practice by insisting that it isn’t torture, Trump merely said that it was fine because it’s “peanuts compared to what [the Islamic State would] do to us.”

In other words, the acceptability of interrogation techniques, regardless of the semantics surrounding whether they could be classified as “torture,” is relative: If we think our enemies could or would do it, then it’s fine.
    There is little or no stated legal authority for the operation of black sites by the United States or the other countries believed to be involved.

In fact, the specifics of the network of black sites remains controversial. The United Nations has begun to intervene in this aspect of black sites.

And C.I.A. strongly backing the Clintons, what now? What changes?
    ...and what about the cooperation of the various nations' "listening" intelligence agencies (NSA, GCHQ as an example) who get around the "cannot eaves drop on your own citizens" by doing it for each other then trading the data? I don't expect this to end.

I live assuming all my communications, indeed even my thoughts, are available, if desired, to these agencies... and it may not end there either but that subject is for a different thread.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bob (13th November 2016), genevieve (13th November 2016), turiya (13th November 2016)

16. Link to Post #1030
    Thanks

What happened to the 'high road'? I guess they forgot about what their motto was...

Hannity 11/11/16 | Sean Hannity Panel on
    Anti-Trump Protests, Kellyanne Conway interview

(Published on Nov 11, 2016)

17. Link to Post #1031
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Clinton's campaign to try to bring "Color" into the issue (i.e. "purple") has been revealed as early as August.. https://www.sott.net/article/295896-...or-revolutions

Sott.net points this out.

George Soros: The hidden hand behind 'color revolutions'

Quote With a carefully orchestrated network that was capable of organizing large numbers of individuals on a moment's notice, and a simultaneous media campaign that cleverly showed violence and riots but ignored peaceful or appropriately-directed violent acts, these organizations were able to turn what could and should have been a national movement into a racially-oriented hate-filled display of unrestrained destruction.
    This "PURPLE" revolution is a scam perpetrated by Hillary and Soros. People being paid to create a fraudulent protest against legal voting, to try to deceive kids and gain some media coverage.

Quote eorge Soros has been heavily involved in the social unrest and movement-wrecking activity that has taken place all across the United States in recent months. From Florida to Ferguson and now to Baltimore, George Soros' Foundations have been involved in making sure that not only are American citizens unable to overcome racial divisions with mutual cooperation but that even the racially isolated participants are unable to accomplish anything of substance.
    There is no honesty in the 'protests'. It is manipulation, protesters being paid as "shills"..

Quote In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.
    Consider that the Clinton machine is using this 'tool'.. Consider that Soros has an agenda.

I spent 2 hours on the phone today with a Soros sympathizer. I listened to the diatribe during that time, hearing how much this person wanted the US, and any and all non-socialist countries to be destroyed and then to come under what they felt was the "benevolent" rule created by Soros and his viewpoint of how the world should work.. (sigh)

It's pretty clear Soros has chosen the race button to push. End result? Turmoil, end manipulation people choose the traps that Soros has lain in. Why did Hillary et group choose Soros? Money speaks.. pay for play, and soros has only one primary thing in mind - slaves that will bow down to and willingly comply being subordinates, forever paying the man "alms"..

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/to...-is-dangerous/

Soros is a monster, a criminal against society:

Quote 1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.

3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.

5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.

6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.

7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”

8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
    That Hillary and Crew chose to ally with Soros says enough. That the people signing up for "payment" to rabble rouse against Trump have no clue about the above. IF they do, then what can we say, those wanting kiss the ring, bow down and present the 'head' to the 'king' for it to be cut off? Where are we going folks?
    Last edited by Bob; 13th November 2016 at 01:51. Reason: changed print size so this would be read and understood

18. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks

Here Is What Donald Trump Wants
    To Do In His First 100 Days

November 9, 2016 3:45 PM ET
    Amita Kelly
    What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington

Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
    * FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
    On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
    * FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
    Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
    * FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back

* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
    Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
    - Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
    On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.
    This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.

SOURCE

Will have to see how this unfolds....
    Last edited by turiya; 13th November 2016 at 04:36.

19. Link to Post #1033
    Thanks

The Abuse by the political left...

Never Forget Never Trump
    Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux

(Published on Nov 12, 2016)

SOURCE

BREAKING NEWS TPP: Trans Pacific Partnership
    Defeated by President Trump, Bernie and WikiLeaks

(Published on Nov 10, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 13th November 2016 at 04:26.

20. Link to Post #1034
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

in Other Countries Turiya, Soros would be guilty of sedition - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

under Trump's plan:
    Quote - Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
    I like your post in https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1113500 above.

I would opt tho for nationalization of health care instead of playing into modifying the boma' hillarycare plan. I've posted on that elsewhere, what benefits could be achieved and reduce a trillion or so dollars in subsidy.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th November 2016 at 04:03.

21. Link to Post #1035
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    in Other Countries Turiya, Soros would be guilty of sedition - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

under Trump's plan:
    Quote - Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
    I like your post in https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1113500 above.
    Trump becoming more friendly with Putin would be of much help, imo, as Putin understood how to deal with the troublemakers that are at the root of the cause of the destablization of a sovereign nation... there is something to learn from Putin, imo.

Following Russia's official retaliation to the Turkish downing of its jet a week ago, in which Putin issued an executive order limiting employment for Turkish workers, restricting Turkish organizations, and reducing the amount of bilateral trade with Ankara, perhaps a far more notable development took place earlier today when the Russian Prosecutor General’s Office issued a statement in which it recognized George Soros’s Open Society Institute and another affiliated organization as "undesirable groups", banning Russian citizens and organizations from participation in any of their projects.

In a statement released on Monday, prosecutors said the activities of the Open Society Institute and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation were a threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security. They added that the Justice Ministry would be duly informed about these conclusions and would add the two groups to Russia’s list of undesirable foreign organizations.

Are the "globalization gloves" finally coming off?

According to RT, prosecutors launched a probe into the activities of the two organizations - both sponsored by the well-known US financier George Soros - in July this year, after Russian senators approved the so-called “patriotic stop-list” of 12 groups that required immediate attention over their supposed anti-Russian activities. Other groups on the list included the National Endowment for Democracy; the International Republican Institute; the National Democratic Institute; the MacArthur Foundation and Freedom House.

Open Society is not the first: in late July, the Russian Justice Ministry recognized the US National Endowment for Democracy as an undesirable group after prosecutors discovered the US NGO had spent millions on attempts to question the legitimacy of Russian elections and tarnish the prestige of national military service.

The Law on Undesirable Foreign Organizations came into force in early June this year. It requires the Prosecutor General’s Office and the Foreign Ministry to draw up an official list of undesirable foreign organizations and outlaw their activities. Once a group is recognized as undesirable, its assets in Russia must be frozen, its offices closed and the distribution of any of its materials must be banned. That said, it is doubtful that Soros still has any active assets in Russia - his foundation, which emerged in Russia in its early post-USSR years in the mid-1990s, wrapped up active operations in 2003 when Putin cemented his control on power.

If the ban is violated, the personnel of the outlawed group and any Russian citizens who cooperate with them could face heavy fines, or even prison terms in the case of repeated or aggravated offences.

And while it is doubtful that Soros will be making landfall in Moscow any time soon and thus be subject to an arrest warrant, it is notable that the first financial spillover effect from the year's most dramatic geopolitical event involves note other than the famed "globalizer" and the person who as recent hacked emails divulged was the puppet-master behind the Ukraine presidential coup.

Will the US retaliate in kind and expand its year-long sanctions against Russia as a result as the world continues to careen into fragmented, multi-polar chaos? Or will there be another provocation between NATO-member Turkey and Russia as a result, perhaps one involving Russian ship transit through the Boshporus? With events now moving fast, we should have an answer in the very near future.

SOUROS

Regarding the American immigration issue, Soros & CIA... Wayne Madsen also has a good article... Whether consciously known or not, it appears that Putin & Trump are on the same page... As Trump wants to give distance to the outdated & disfunctioning NATO...

"Soros, who is nothing more than a multi-billionaire front man for the even wealthier Rothschild banking family of Western Europe, oversaw the complete destruction of the nation-states of southeastern Europe that now permit practical unfettered access of civil war and economic migrants from Syria, Iraq, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Sri Lanka, and other war- and poverty-ravaged nations of the Third World.

As a result of his programs to re-engineer nations, Soros first helped destroy the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia with the active help of the European Union and NATO."

More at the link: Source
    Last edited by turiya; 13th November 2016 at 06:34.

22. Link to Post #1036
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

I can't find a reliable source for this claim. I suspect it's a hoax.

Several "click-bait" sites are showing results for "Russia Issues International ARREST WARRANT For ROTHSCHILD & SOROS!", but not a site I trust, and what I read in the associated articles sounds like mostly filler material on the general topic, with no specifics on this alleged arrest warrant.

Can anyone find more details or any reliable sources for this claim?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

genevieve (13th November 2016), KiwiElf (13th November 2016), TargeT (13th November 2016), turiya (13th November 2016)

24. Link to Post #1037
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

I looked on russian insider youtube news channel....sorry, nothing there.

There was an article in 2012 here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...tional_arrest/
    Last edited by Sueanne47; 13th November 2016 at 05:33.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

genevieve (13th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2016), turiya (13th November 2016)

26. Link to Post #1038
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Several "click-bait" sites are showing results for "Russia Issues International ARREST WARRANT For ROTHSCHILD & SOROS!", but not a site I trust, and what I read in the associated articles sounds like mostly filler material on the general topic, with no specifics on this alleged arrest warrant.

I can't see a date on that page. It describes Putin as Prime Minister not President.

No specific charge. Almost certainly not current or real.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (13th November 2016), genevieve (13th November 2016), KiwiElf (13th November 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2016), turiya (13th November 2016)

28. Link to Post #1039
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Quote I looked on russian insider youtube news channel....sorry, nothing there.

There was an article in 2012 here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/...tional_arrest/
    Quote I can't see a date on that page. It describes Putin as Prime Minister not President.
    No specific charge. Almost certainly not current or real.
    Thank you for your assistance.... I have found a ZeroHedge article by Tyler Durden to backup the point I was making to Bob.

Best...
    Last edited by turiya; 13th November 2016 at 06:36.

29. Link to Post #1040
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

IMO, "Draining the Swamp's" first (and perhaps highest) priority should be going after Soros - cut the head off the snake at the source (and with at least as much determination as the present "establishment" allegedly went after Osama Bin-Laden - then the Clintons, Bushes etc)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 246 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 102 152 246 LastLast