Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Spokeswoman clarifies Trump's Muslim ban
    (Published on Jun 27, 2016)

I do, however, disagree with Brigitte Gabriel's notion (below) that Muslims with box-cutters brought down the Twin Towers. On the contrary... this was nothing but an 'inside' job. Also, she goes too far, showing her misinformed opinion - as the 1st World Trade Center bombing was nothing but an FBI attempt to pull off a false-flag using an FBI Muslim informant as their 'fall guy'.

Brigitte Gabriel - Truth About Islam.
    Truth About Quran, Muhammad, & Allah.
    World Caliphate Coming.

(Published on Mar 14, 2015)

Brigitte Gabriel - Religion of Peace - A Brief History
    (Published on Feb 12, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:20.

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 7.1.16

Still Report #988 - Attorney General Meets Secretly
    With Clinton on Private Airplane

Last edited by turiya; 1st July 2016 at 14:10.

3. Link to Post #123
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    LoL! Trump: "...Or her phony landing in Bosnia... Where she said she was under attack, and the attack turned out to be young girls handing her flowers... A total... Look, this is one of the beauts!!! ...a total & self-serving lie."

Trump: Fixing a Country That Has Lost Its Way

we got lucky!
    (the human race)
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

turiya (20th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Still Report #990
    AG Lynch Will Accept FBI Report!

6. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

A C-Span Interview with Loretta Lynch...

Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Clinton Emails
    and Meeting with Bill Clinton

(ASPEN INSTITUTE)

I couldn't help notice the similarity of the ASPEN INSTITUTE journalist (above) compared to this other individual that is in the following October, 2011 'Occupy' video - "I'm Not Moving".

Another interesting point, this 'Occupy' person identifies himself as a George Washington University law student & here we have a similarly looking Aspen Institute / C-SPAN journalist questioning the U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch about the possible "impropriety" she had in a private 30 minute meeting with Bill Clinton aboard her plane...

Just perhaps... perhaps... Not to make a pun, but Judge it for yourself...

THE BEST VIDEO ON "OCCUPY THE WORLD"

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:23.

7. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Trump 'flabbergasted' about Lynch-Clinton private meeting

Trump: Loretta / Lynch Clinton Meeting - A Breach!

AJ Show Friday 7/01/16: Loretta Lynch Meeting, Larry Nichols

Last edited by turiya; 3rd July 2016 at 16:30.

8. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

The first and last time I voted was the year that Robert Kennedy was assassinated. I was planning to vote for him, but alas, it was not to be. Since then I have only seen ignorant people running for president. I had finally come to the point whereby I refused to vote for one idiot over another idiot.

I came to understand that anybody who wanted to be president should really be disqualified from running for that office.

After wondering why all these career politicians were being so ticked off by what Donald Trump was saying, I started looking into this man & what it was he was saying. And came to realize that this man is not just another idiot!

And when I saw the following video, what he said about not wanting to be president, I absolutely was convinced that this man was the right individual to be president! So, within a week, after so many years, I went to register to vote.

Donald Trump: "I don't want to be president"
    entire 1987 CNN interview (Larry King Live)

Last edited by turiya; 2nd July 2016 at 19:59.

9. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Donald Trump's Wife, Children Talk
    About His Campaign, Home Life

Know Donald Trump's family
    Town Hall Interview 4/12/16

Trump Family Speak Out

Last edited by turiya; 2nd July 2016 at 23:54.

10. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,059 times in 8,171 posts

This is Nicola Sturgeon, the Scotish First Minister cnoodling with EU Juncker.

I wonder how well Sturgeon and Trump will get on. (?)

I get the impression that the Scottish National Party in power in Scotland are arch enemies of Trump. That's a shame. If Nicola Sturgeon wasn't such a mad Europhile, they could have a fantastic alternative to the EU Control Grid Masochism she's running to with her lips pouted.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

NancyV (6th July 2016), turiya (4th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is Nicola Sturgeon, the Scotish First Minister cnoodling with EU Juncker.

I wonder how well Sturgeon and Trump will get on. (?)

I get the impression that the Scottish National Party in power in Scotland are arch enemies of Trump. That's a shame. If Nicola Sturgeon wasn't such a mad Europhile, they could have a fantastic alternative to the EU Control Grid Masochism she's running to with her lips pouted.
    Hey norman,

Thank you so much for your comment, for it has led me to look into Nicola Sturgeon & what is going on in Scotland. It is quite a well-known fact that Scotland is the home of lots & lots of secret societies. So right-off, since Donald Trump is not a member of any secret society - "he's an outsider, he's not them, he's not part of the club, he's uncontrollable, he hasn't been through the initiation rites, he doesn't belong to the secret society, they have no idea how to relate to him..." - as told by Newt Gingrich on March 3rd 2016.

From the Brexit vote, it appears that most Scots love their slavery - check out what a 'NAMED PERSON' is (soon to be implement at the end of August 2016), and Nicola Sturgeon is the leader of this pack - as included within the following video...

Nicola Sturgeon, as with most of her associates running for political office, is a NWO globalist. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is an American nationalist. So yeah, the two are on different ends of that spectrum - they will never meet, will never support each other. Its unbelievable what is going on in Scotland, imo.

______________Late Add________________

As you can see in the following video of Scottish politicians:
    "...they have no idea how to relate to him..."--Newt Gingrich

Mixed messages on Named Person

Last edited by turiya; 4th July 2016 at 13:50.

13. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Back to this 'Tarmac Gate' scandal... or what some are calling 'Plane Gate'...
    Judge Jeanine: "...She [Lynch] can block the grand jury access." "She needs to resign, she needs to go!" Seems it wasn't 'a-by-chance' meeting.
    Hillary Clinton had a 3-1/2 hour interview with the FBI within 3 weeks of the Democratic Convention.

Followed by the Benghazi Report.

Judge Jeanine Opening Statement 7/2/16
    Hillary Grilled by FBI!

FBI Probe of Clintons “Will Have Momentous Results!”

Last edited by turiya; 4th July 2016 at 19:19.

14. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Trump Tweet: “No Charges Will Be Brought”!

ABC's Martha Raddatz adds the word "crooked" to "Hillary Clinton" in Trumps Latest Tweet

________________Late Add____________________

Left-Wing CIA Controlled Media is at it Again With Anti-Semitic Swipes at Trump Team's Use of a Sheriff's Star as a Star of David
    (see 'Morning Joe' news clip)

Last edited by turiya; 5th July 2016 at 17:57.

15. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Full statement from FBI director James Comey
    on investigation of Hillary Clinton

(Published on Jul 5, 2016)

CLINTON INSIDER: HILLARY WON'T BE INDICTED!

(Published on Jul 2, 2016)
    Larry Nichols on What Bill Clinton did on the Plane with Lynch:
    1. Guaranteed to Lynch that she will Keep her Job with Hillary.
    2. Handed Black Mail info on the two Prosecutors.
    (one a pedofile, other is gay)
    3. She Needs To prosecute Hillary Clinton protesters.
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:27.

16. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Giuliani slams Comey for not recommending charges against Clinton, says evidence overwhelming

Attorney: AG Lynch sabotaged Clinton investigation

Last edited by turiya; 6th July 2016 at 00:23.

17. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Despite the decision by FBI Director Comey, my Higher Self says Donald Trump will still be elected President in November... perhaps, this "No Indictment" will absolutely help wake-up more & more people as a result. I would really like to see how Hillary can handle the live debates that will be coming up with Donald Trump!

Roger Stone: Nothing Can Save Hillary Clinton
    In A Debate With Donald Trump

Hillary for Prison T-Shirts

Jerome Corsi: Hillary Plans To Expand Press Persecution

Last edited by turiya; 6th July 2016 at 03:01.

18. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

"No Effort to Conceal..."
    Oh, Really James, isn't that the purpose of using a private server???

No Criminal Charges for Hillary Clinton!

Last edited by turiya; 7th July 2016 at 01:53.

19. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
    06/29/2016
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html
    I just saw this on Facebook, though it's several days old. Has anyone posted it yet?
    Each breath a gift...

20. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also see The Billionaire Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-clinton.html
    Each breath a gift...

21. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
    06/29/2016
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-b..._10619944.html
    I just saw this on Facebook, though it's several days old. Has anyone posted it yet?
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Also see The Billionaire Pedophile Who Could Bring Down Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-clinton.html
    Hi Onawah, comments appreciated.

Its quite obvious that the progressive / Left-Wing / CIA controlled media has been relentlessly targeting Donald Trump ever since he announced that he would be running in 2015. It's gotten quite a bit more vicious since he's become the 'presumptive' GOP nominee.

The MSM corporate media that comes to mind which is knowingly to have been typically 'progressive' & generally supportive of the 'Liberal' side of the so-called political spectrum, is the New York Times, The Huffington Post, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc., etc. In particular, the Huffington Post has censored / scrubbed / deleted several articles being written that have slanted away from Hillary Clinton. Notably, this was Frank Huguenard was one writer that was promptly banned from accessing his account with 'Huff Po'. As far as I know, this writer is still waiting for an explanation from Huffington Post as to why he has been banned from accessing his account on this liberal site.
    "As Breitbart recently reported, the Huffington Post scrubbed this story from its site and disabled the contributor’s account shortly after its publication."
    Source
    EXCLUSIVE — Huffington Post Writer: Editors Deleted My Article on Hillary’s Imminent Indictment, Disabled Me from Writing

SOURCE

When its realized which MSM conglomerates are on the left & which ones are on the right, and which ones are basically middle of the road constitutional Libertarian, then you know who to pay attention to & who not to pay attention to. News media, for the most part, is just propaganda - plain & simple.

As for me: when a question comes up that I would like to get a truthful answer for, I consult my Higher Self. And, as far as the question of whether Donald Trump has ever raped anyone, whether of age or not of age, my Higher Self says that this is absolutely a big bunch of Bologna, which is a nicer way of saying it just BS!

Arianna Huffington
    Last edited by turiya; 7th July 2016 at 03:27.

22. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What about this from the second article in the Daily Beast, Turiya?
    Several different news sources are providing information going back way before the current race for POTUS began.
    Quite a few links are embedded in the article to other articles such as this one:http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-...e-b-1681383992
    Quote “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy,” Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
    According to a 2003 profile in Vanity Fair and New York gossip rags that covered the goings-on of Epstein and his famous friends in the late ’90s, Trump would attend dinner parties at the 71st Street mansion. In April 1999, The Mail spotted Trump among the guests at a dinner Epstein threw in honor of Prince Andrew. In 2000, they reported he attended a “hookers and pimps” Halloween party. New York magazine reported Trump’s attendance at a 2003 dinner party thrown in honor of Bill Clinton. Magician David Blaine entertained the “barely clad models” with card tricks, but Clinton never appeared.
    “I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.
    Then there is the black book, in which Epstein lists 14 phone numbers for Trump, including ones for his future wife Melania. Police evidence shows Trump has called Epstein, flown on Epstein’s plane, and eaten in Epstein’s Florida home.
    Garten did not return a request for comment on these connections.
    “Mr. Trump’s only connection with Mr. Epstein was that Mr. Epstein was one of thousands of people who has visited Mar-a-Lago,” the Trump attorney told a BuzzFeed reporter in 2015. “That’s it. Mr. Trump has NEVER been accused of having any involvement or even having any knowledge of any of Mr. Epstein’s conduct by anyone.”
    That was true until last week. And while the media has been hesitant to report on Katie Johnson’s accusations, stories have emerged in recent days in outlets like the New York Daily News and Gothamist and more may be in the works: Johnson’s attorney says he taped an interview with ABC News and sources spoken to for this story said they had been contacted by other national news organizations.
    Johnson will likely have her day in court, but—perhaps ironically, given Trump’s habit of “just asking” about conspiracy theories while claiming he’s not endorsing them—the veracity of her claims may not matter. True or not, they bring to light a number of disturbing questions about Epstein and his pre-Palm Beach days—ones both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will likely have to address.
    Last edited by onawah; 7th July 2016 at 03:44.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 246 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 246 LastLast