+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interview with Dr David Jacobs, premier abductions researcher

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Interview with Dr David Jacobs, premier abductions researcher

Over on Sott.net's radio channel, there is a rather interesting interview with the well-known researcher, Dr David M Jacobs; it can be downloaded at this link:

http://media.sott.net/srn/20160506hw...g-the-dots.mp3

Clearly, Sott has their own particular agenda, but it is interesting to speculate about the possible similarity between aliens reportedly learning about human mores, values & habits, & AI doing the same thing (in Japan, a robot is apparently attending school along with humans, link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...OOL-Japan.html )

If some aliens are AI, or avatars used by either sentients OR AI, this could be a reason that human emotions seem to fascinate the AI; some people have drawn a parallel between psycopathic behaviour (in humans) & AI's apparent lack of empathy with sentience.

I don't agree that AI has the preserve over a lack of empathy, or that AI would necessarily be a negative addition to human society. . . .; transhumanism could enhance the human race in the right hands. Of course, the question remains as to whose hands are the right ones, but as it is, humans have the technology for cloning, genetic modification, so it is a problem we have to face in either case.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th May 2016 at 13:26. Reason: added download link

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Agape (14th July 2016), Bill Ryan (13th May 2016), DNA (11th May 2016), Kryztian (11th May 2016), lunaflare (11th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (14th May 2016), Nasu (11th May 2016), Rex (11th May 2016), seehas (21st July 2016), Shannon (11th May 2016), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Interview with Dr David Jacobs, premier abductions researcher

That mp3 link is incorrect, this is the right one for the Dr. David Jacobs interview: https://media.sott.net/srn/20160508t...l-humanity.mp3

I want to mention that when I read Missing Time from Budd Hopkins it literally gave me nightmares and I started being afraid of the dark in certain situations. Then I followed up with Secret Life from Dr. David Jacobs, figuring I had fully prepared myself with Budd's material, but man, the nightmares and fear of the dark got much worse. I loaned Secret Life to a colleague and he barely cracked the book - he was totally spooked, did not want to talk about it at all, and am convinced to this day he was an abductee.
    Last edited by Rex; 11th May 2016 at 18:05. Reason: additional info

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2016), ceetee9 (14th July 2016), DNA (11th May 2016), Ecnal61 (11th May 2016), kirolak (11th May 2016), Kryztian (11th May 2016), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,079 times in 3,488 posts

Quote Posted by Rex (here)
    I want to mention that when I read Missing Time from Budd Hopkins it literally gave me nightmares and I started being afraid of the dark in certain situations.
    Much of the same here Rex. One of the interviewers tried to end this on a positive note and asked how one should deal with this information. Jacobs had nothing helpful to say in that regard. If you haven't listened to David Jacobs before, then yes, his information is pretty depressing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2016), DNA (11th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Thank you for correcting the link, Rex, & expanding the title, Bill, to be more meaningful . . . I seem to be losing it lately. . .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2016), DNA (11th May 2016), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Interview with Dr David Jacobs, premier abductions researcher

Offplanet TV

David Jacobs - Hybrids or Humanity

Published 14th July 2016

Dr Jacobs asks you a complex question.... Hybrids or Humanity?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 14th July 2016 at 13:07.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2016), Conehead (18th July 2016), findingneo (17th October 2017), mojo (17th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dr Jacobs views are certainly gloomy and are obviously based on his experience but he does come across as highly opinionated. He may be right about many things but I don't think he has the whole picture and probably no-one has. His conclusions seem to conflict with Dolores Cannon's work for example. In this interview at any rate he shows no awareness or have any view about black ops projects or the secret space program. If Ben Rich was telling the truth about the technologies locked up in these projects - didn't he say that we have the tech to take ET home, anything you can think of we have the tech to do, all points in time and space are connected. If that is so then we are not as helpless in the face of ET as Dr Jacobs asserts. He is pretty dismissive of human telepathic ability but we know that this or some form of ESP does exist and the military establishment have invested a lot of money in such projects. The interview with Lyn Buchanan in the disclosure forum tells it pretty straight IMO about remote viewing and I believe him when he says that a high degree of accuracy can be achieved with training - he also discusses encountering ETs during some of his remote viewing work. So while I think Dr Jacobs makes some very salient points - he doesn't necessarily have the whole picture. Don't know if anyone does but if they do they are not telling. And how would we know they know what they think they know?

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

I respect Dr Jacobs as a researcher alot and i know his work since the 90s, but every researcher got his own perspective like every Chef has its own taste.

You can be scared of hybrids or be scared of imigrants that come to your country to take your jobs away, at the end we are all the same "souls having a human experience", on the other hand would we even be here on this planet without any external development of these bodys so called soul-containers.

Dolores Cannon and Dr Jacobs are two of the most important people in research about abductions, one more spiritual the other more scientific its great to have different perspectives
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

This belongs here

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    SOTT Media

Dr David M Jacobs | The Alien Plan To Control Humanity

Recoreded 8th May 2016 | Published 8th October 2017

Recorded around the time of the release of his latest book entitled Walking Among Us, Dr David Jacobs lays out his thesis of The Alien Plan To Control Humanity...

Interview transcript available here: https://www.sott.net/article/317893-...ntrol-Humanity

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

findingneo (17th October 2017), mojo (17th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Dr Jacobs knows his stuff. Dolores Cannon pretty much listened to anything out there that presented as friendly, and didn't understand what the negs were about. Lots of regression therapists of the old era did some fantastic work paving the way into the frontier, but their work has evolved and lots has been learned from continuing that work and exploring the parts that Dolores shied away from. I think perhaps if you were someone who was having forced sexual interactions and genetic and other biological material stolen from you, under duress, by an unknown entity, it would be well worth investigating. Wolf in sheep's clothes, literally. Starseeds are different.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Hazelfern (17th October 2017), Smell the Roses (14th November 2017), Star Tsar (17th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Here we go. This is how objective Mary Rodwell is.
    Abductions and crimes earth humans would be locked up for if they did it, are for our own good, if it is the Grays that are doing it.
    https://www.facebook.com/starfamilyc...location=group

+ Reply to Thread