+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miracle Mineral Solution #2 (MMS2)

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Miracle Mineral Solution #2 (MMS2)

I think MMS2 deserves a separate thread. It is a product being pushed by Jim Humble.
    http://www.jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro-eng.htm

MMS2 is calcium hypochlorite. Mixed with water produces hypochlorous acid that kills many pathogens. I've found that in at least one country in South America sodium hypochlorite (that also produces hypochlorous acid mixed with water) is used by the national health system in some situations. I think MMS2 is superior since the subproduct of the chemical reaction with water is less corrosive. I decided to try MMS2 before MMS1 because it is more convenient. I bought some and made the capsules.

I have a relative with cancer in stage IV being officially treated with chemotherapy. Unofficially (her oncologists just don't want to know about) she takes other product that I think it is slowing down the cancer growth. Last weeks she has started trying MMS2. She gets weekly blood tests and we have found a correlation between the amount of MMS2 pills she takes and the change in both white and red blood cells. She started taking a few and the levels went up to the highest levels since she started with stage 4 cancer a year and a half ago, then none and the levels went down, then some again and they went up and then again none and levels again down (she had fears the MMS2 might have side effects). Now she plans to keep taking it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and I am not advising anyone to take it. I am sharing the facts I have observed and some guesses.

Since the cancer is growing very slowly and she does not have many symptoms it is difficult to tell whether MMS2 is working or not, but she got a CT test a couple of weeks after she started taking some MMS2 pills and it showed no change in the cancer cells, and markers had not changed either. Previous CT was three months before, so no change for three months. Since it was growing before that it is possible that the small amount of MMS2 did some work. The other option is that the new chemo she started taking 3 months ago is more effective than the old one.

She now plans to try the protocol suggested by Jim Humble for cancer: MMS1 + MMS2, and also things like B17 vitamin, an alkaline diet, colloidal silver, THC oil and the product that we found slows the growth (Renoven). Just not everything at the same time but a few things (e.g. alkaline diet + B17 + MMS1 + MMS2).

I am waiting for the PA video about MMS2 but I think I've read somewhere there have been some tech issues and I guess we should not expect the video anytime soon. I would like to hear about other MMS2 experiences though
    Last edited by Wood; 10th April 2010 at 15:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution #2 (MMS2)

Thank you for posting, Wood, I wish your relative the very best of luck in her recovery. I hope the MMS will help, I think its a wonderful discovery, its helped me with a few infections. A good addition to all the other stuff, alkaline diet etc. and including the chemo.
    Please keep us updated on her progress & test results.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mijas (here)
    Thank you for posting, Wood, I wish your relative the very best of luck in her recovery.
    Thank you

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I've just made a test with a very skeptical person. I am promoting the product both to help people and to check whether it works. Since I have taken it myself I think just one capsule should be safe for most people to test. However I am not a doctor and I make it clear that people is taking the capsules at their own risk.

She has had a mouth infection for a month (she really fears dentists). She has gum and tonsils inflammation. She has taken a size 3 capsule (about half of a size 0 capsule that Jim Humble recommends) with two glasses of water on an empty stomach. She has had no stomach feelings at all (even though she was a bit nervous). After about one hour she has noticed a reduction of the inflammation (she said 'now I can see all my back teeth'). She is now interested in how to make her own capsules.

I still have recommended her to visit the dentist though because I think she might need a back tooth to be taken care of.
    Last edited by Wood; 24th April 2010 at 18:31.

+ Reply to Thread