+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ARE YOU SPECIAL or are you ENTITLED? (The Extremism Of Veganism: Exposing The Greatest Lie)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: ARE YOU SPECIAL or are you ENTITLED? (The Extremism Of Veganism: Exposing The Greatest Lie)

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Hello Bill and all, Much caution and discernment is required now with regards to going on ships that are coming to "save" us. please do not succumb to give your permission and agreement to that. Please check Joseph Farrel's work for the greater picture and understanding of who and who's behind the secret space program to all it's human and non human facets.

Many blessings ~

Limor
    I don't know, after this winter, I'm wondering if it would not be a good idea to get off this planet cause I think they're trying to kill me. The virus released this winter, and the chemtrail mixture were much more virulent and it quite frankly almost took me out. I've noticed extreme upper respiratory illness this winter, and of course we hear of famous people succumbing to it, but I think there were a lot more who succumbed who never made the news.

This lends credence to the scenario, one of the five which I outlined in post #12 here in Bill's thread, where the planet is being terraformed for a new hybrid species, one which is already developed, which is designed to be more conducive to a more toxic radiant atmosphere. This atmosphere is being engineered so that those who have been underground for thousands of years can come forward into the light and live on the surface and, due to their reptilian nature, currently cannot breathe the air, but once terraformed, they will be able to.

Besides, all of us current humans are being bred for the ultimate human sacrifice to the astral gods who are directing this transformation, as these energy beings stuck in the astral need our energy to vampire in order to sustain them and they get aroused by it. No longer is 50 million in a war, or 100 million by the spanish flu enough to satiate their vampiristic needs, and they are calling for the ultimate sacrifice of 10 billion all at once to see how it feels. We should reach that population within the next decade, and just about the time that the earth will be terraformed and ready for the reptilians to emerge.

So, maybe we could weaponize ourselves and take over any benevolent spacecraft which come to rescue and save us, and we could then over take another planet, enslave the indigenous peoples, get them to mine gold for us, build a hedonistic playground for us, and then once they have completed this task, destroy them. We could probably get them to do this without them even knowing, all the while thinking they are free and that everything is awesome and that they have saviors to rescue them if anything goes wrong.

That's what I recommend.

Alex Grey's "Demons and Deities drinking from the Milky Pool".

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), gripreaper (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: ARE YOU SPECIAL or are you ENTITLED? (The Extremism Of Veganism: Exposing The Greatest Lie)

Steady on old chap, ease up on the doom and gloom. I've recently enjoyed the joint interview by Rob Potter of Cobra (2012blogspot.com) and Corey Goode of David Willcock fame. They both have apparently their own sources of intel and they have both corroborated that the cabal hierarchy are leaving via south America and the antarctic bases for what reason I'm not sure. Now sources of information like these you can take with a pinch of salt but it still cheered me up no end thinking that the fleas are leaving the dog and the dog may now recover. The EVENT is always spoken of as the liberation of humankind and i do believe it's possible. There is i believe a great network of many and varied benevolent forces that have been protecting us here and I really think it's possible that the page in this dark chapter is going to dramatically change in humanities and natures favour. I know that this has been a long, very long time coming but hey every story has got to have a silver lining. Humanity might be a bit like star wars Ja Ja Binks but the dark side will always have it's time and will always be overthrown by the light. All myths and stories of the past tell of this. This is our time and i shall not fall into despair but rather stand up and be part of the salvation of all sentient life here (however small my participation might be) Nature depends on us to stay united. Because when we are united with one true heart there isn't anyone who can stop us. Chemtrails? False religions? terrorism? wars and conflicts for thousands of years? poison pharma medicines? e-coli faeces in the coca cola? Mc D's and Monsanto Frankenstein monster foods? These buggers have tried to destroy us but we keep coming back. And we ain't budging.

Mod edit from Bill: strong sentiments, but this post is enormously off-topic. (Several others are, too, probably including one of my own!)

Anyone who's about to add to the thread, please see the original post (#1). It's about the unthinking, gross, violent abuse of the animal kingdom (and other life forms as well) — not only by the elite, but by you and me.

Here's a challenging question to get things back on track. If the elite were to leave the planet, would you suddenly stop eating cruelly killed fish, chicken and meat and wearing factory-farmed leather shoes? (Food for thought... as it were.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2016 at 02:11.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

kirolak (17th May 2016), Matthew (16th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Apologies Bill for going off the reservation. As I've just been reliably informed of the questionable nature of Corey Goode's Intel and to answer your question and back on topic absolutely and indefatigably no. I do believe whether by hook or by crook that the human habit of eating flesh will change to something benevolent, conscience and a health affirming existance. If life is a process of change then it seems only natural that the vegan way will hold sway. After that who's to say but if it's true what several sources are saying concerning the elevation or opening of consciousness then this seems an inevitability. But for myself it couldn't come sooner. Thank you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2016), Bill Ryan (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Matthew (16th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    ....If the purpose of the video is to advocate for veganism, the argument fails because there are many non-vegans that do not consume animals that are raped or tortured.....
    99.999999999% of animals raised for meat, secretions etc… will undergo a brutal death in an abattoir long before nature would have intended. That may not constitute torture in your eyes but it does in mine.

We need to collectively get past this misconception that it's OK as long as they were treated well whilst alive, particularly when their lives are cut so short by such brutal means......and...... even if they were compassionately euthanized, it would still be gross violation, and for what? So we can die earlier from, well, take your pick from any number of the leading causes of death in modern society.

It is categorically impossible to consume animal products, even ethically reared ones, without bringing exploitation and violence into the equation.

When it comes to diet, veganism is the moral baseline. There's no getting around it.

Put yourself in their shoes. As I mentioned in my earlier post - golden rule 101.
    Last edited by Akasha; 16th May 2016 at 13:16.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), Bill Ryan (16th May 2016), drneglector (24th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

The fact is that we live on a planet where the day to day survival of many species requires that they seek out prey to survive. Also, a predator could turn to prey at any time. I always found that hard to deal with. Even, the meekest of animals like rabbits indirectly eat tiny bugs and microbes on their grassy foods.

I am aware that by mowing my lawn, I am probably slaughtering millions of tiny insects, and mowing my lawn is not something I have to do. I also can say that my yard doesn't look nearly as pristine as others in the area because I don't use herbicides or pesticides. I try to make it a safe place for all critters, but even as I write this there is that nagging thought of the lawn mowing.. none of us are exempt from killing other creatures at one level or another. I don't think it is possible. Did I ever make a conscious decision that it is worth the death of thousands of tiny critters so that I could have grass a certain length, one that is acceptable to my neighbors? No, I have avoided the issue until now.

There are a million small decisions we get to make in our lives that are going to benefit or hurt others. Sometimes, the decisions are not easy. So, I have to ask myself, is my stand not to eat or wear animal products anything if I am willing to harm tiny forms of life for something as vain as the aesthetics of my yard.

We humans were given the abilities to be guardians of the planet. The question is, how do we become the best guardians, considering the natural order of things here, the predator-prey interactions that seem to be necessary for the food chain to continue?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), Bill Ryan (16th May 2016), Joe (16th May 2016), Matthew (16th May 2016), PurpleLama (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Sorry a bit off topic again but you write beautifully Peterpam and a great calmness and compassion fills your words and everything you've said I could not agree more. I like the books written by Robert Shapiro on the Shamanic series and even though they speak of eating animals it was always done with respect and permission. The books talk about sacred living with the American Indians and how they would pray beforehand and ask that if anyone would offer themselves to be eaten then they would receive that which they observed to be a genuine contribution (always it would be the older members of the herd never the young or their parents) Same with the fishes it would never be indiscriminate and it would always be on the trail (where animals would generally keep off of) or on specific areas away from their breeding grounds. Also when this sacred/consensuaI way was done the beings whether mammal, bird or fish would impart some of their wisdom to those that consumed them. The author speaks of this as how this was originally set up when this form of consuming began here on earth (although the actual reason for this way was not explained.)Also when they would pick berries from a bush they would never strip it clean but would always leave enough for others animals like the bears to feed off of. There was a kindness and cooperation of sorts within their limited resources. I know that we could never return to that but I do feel that humanity will find it's heart and from there who knows what could happen.
    Last edited by raff; 16th May 2016 at 20:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), Joe (16th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

This planet went through many changes, many catastrophes. The planet seems to have lost a lot of its vegetation and it should be noted that the sea looks almost barren/desolate for it's vastness. Something big happened here a long long time ago.

I’ve heard a cool story about how the planet was rich in fruits that fed all life on this planet. Unfortunate happens occurred that put much of life into submission. However, as man’s time and chaos continued to stripped the world of its life /foliage (as often seen today by man) …many of the species died or had to result to cannibalism and flesh eating. Some of the animals today (like certain monkeys) are now becoming meat eaters due to the changes in their environments…which is caused by the spreading of mankind.

I believe the lack of nutrition has forced this sought of evolution upon the planet. You can see lion’s, and bears being friendly with man and other animals…until they get hungry. How is that natural? Hmmm…something happened here and hardly anyone’s examining that.

I’m not even going to go into how science has proven to create life/species…. perhaps some species were made to feed on life. I don’t see that idea getting tossed around anywhere. But I'll save that for the "Greek Mythology" threads.

I can’t say enough about the benefits of a meatless diet; I just know that we were never really meant to be flesh eaters. Our teeth/body subtly prove that we can and have lived without eating flesh. I’ve been living on a diet of fruits, grains, beans, nuts, seeds and water for a very very long time. I havn't been sick in almost 20 years, I sleep 3 to 4 hours a night and stay energize as if I slept for 12 hours. I’m not skinny, but athletic enough to play basketball and lift weights, almost daily. Speaking for myself…. I’m glad that I do not need to rob another animal of their life experience…hardly seems fair when it's only for the purpose of living on a temporary plane. How do I acknowledge/justify that species sacrifice...to that species family?

In life…I deeply feel that we are being tested in so many ways, we are given the free choice to choose how we want to spend our fleeting moment here and after here.

Whatever the outcome…I have full confidence that I’ll be totally prepared for whatever the inevitable has to show me…in my brief moment in time.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 16th May 2016 at 18:42.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2016), drneglector (24th May 2016), Joe (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

.....I have also wondered, "how many strict vegans are so connected with earth and nature that they grow their own food?" Living life connected with nature, one will see that death is a very natural part of this physical world. One could say that the leading cause of death is...life. What would happen in a vegan utopia, when a deer, raccoon, or rabbit wipes out the life sustaining crops we have worked to produce? Do we accept our own death at the hands of our vegan competitors? What about the potato beetles that will wipe out an entire crop of winter sustenance, are they allowed to live? All these questions make we wonder how the most dogmatic vegans exist in this physical world...

I would like very much to live life as a breatharian, or a sungazer... able to directly obtain life giving energy directly from the source. Maybe becoming vegan is a stepping stone to that way of life, but until someone can show me the path through their own experience and not just words on a page, then I will remain skeptically alive in this world until I transition from physical to spirit.
    Good points, although taking measures to prevent wild animals from eating crops and perpetuating the ongoing animal holocaust are worlds apart, wouldn't you agree?

As I see it, veganism is the most succinct way to do what we can, now, in this regard, rather than intellectualizing the subject to the extent that the status quo remains.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Abhaya (17th May 2016), Agape (16th May 2016), drneglector (24th May 2016), Joe (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Good points, although taking measures to prevent wild animals from eating crops and perpetuating the ongoing animal holocaust are worlds apart, wouldn't you agree?
    Yes, I agree.

As I see it, veganism is the most succinct way to do what we can, now, in this regard, rather than intellectualizing the subject to the extent that the status quo remains.
    Having a deep abiding respect for all nature, including the plants and plant products we eat, is the approach I would take. I have found this kind of respect and gratitude most directly through growing and raising my own food. It is a labor that gives me appreciation for all life. However, what do I do when the plum curculio worm eats my fruit? I become a very compassionate but ruthless killer. It is part of my nature.
    "Raising my own food" sounds a little euphemistic to me. Caring for animals I will ultimately kill and eat would be more honest, no?.....

.....and having a "deep and abiding respect for nature" should extend to recognizing that nature is not yours to own, even if you did technically pay dollar for the animals concerned, right?

I'd say you "become a compassionate and ruthless killer" long before you have to deal with the worms.
    Last edited by Akasha; 16th May 2016 at 20:10.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

kirolak (17th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

..... I become a very compassionate but ruthless killer. It is part of my nature.
    compassionate |kəmˈpa sh ənət|
    adjective
    feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others

ruthless |ˈroōθləs|
    adjective
    having or showing no pity or compassion for others

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

kirolak (17th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

It's nature , part of human nature as well , some of your human ancestors would have never survived the ice ages and other extreme climatic periods without eating animals .
    Some here forget a thing about me .. but I lived in India since 23 years ago , on and off , in pure vegetarian environment .
    It matters to me a lot so does compassion to all living beings . It does not mean that all Indians are vegetarians but it's been part of their gnostic heritage for thousands of years and people there , regardless their education are far more conscious of ethical and philosophical questions and 'big picture questions' in general than average schooled European tends to be, to this day .
    In Dharamsala which is high in the mountains so local people still traditionally feed of goats and chicken ( can't recall else ) while cow is of course considered sacred and treated as family 'mother' and 'deity' like mostly everywhere in India ,

if my gaddi ( shepherd ) friends have a yearly puja where goat is being sacrificed and cooked for lunch , they tell me not to come, there's much respect towards anyone practising non-violence , traditionally .
    So I go around and pray for the goat and roll eyes

But that's life . The nature eats us on some occasions as we eat nature . It's curious to me how so many vegetarians devour their bacterial colonies in form of 'probiotics' and whether that's kosher to them .

With all that and light sense of humour , we have to feel compassion for people who eat meat as well if it's all they can do.
    Some peoples 'genetic make up' won't allow them to strive on vegetables without getting seriously ill and many of your elderly or young and sick people would not survive without artificial proteins or animal proteins .

That's not a myth . It's a fact you'd have to face as family member or a physician or even a friend , sacrificing peoples lives IF they can't do 'on veggies' .

There's no clear-cut absolute answer . If there was we would be probably living in paradise already.

I'm of course , against killing of anything alive possible , including plugging wild flowers , cutting down trees ( especially ) , or even unnecessarily killing an insect . Even that tiny creature is looking to Sun .. with wish to live .

But when it happens and because we have to live to , and can't do yet in this human body without eating and being eaten , try to minimise your acts of violence but please .. avoid the blame game .

Universally ethically speaking also ... touching someones 'food' ( whatever it may be ) is not acceptable .

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (16th May 2016), Wind (17th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by raff (here)
    Sorry a bit off topic again but you write beautifully Peterpam and a great calmness and compassion fills your words and everything you've said I could not agree more. I like the books written by Robert Shapiro on the Shamanic series and even though they speak of eating animals it was always done with respect and permission. The books talk about sacred living with the American Indians and how they would pray beforehand and ask that if anyone would offer themselves to be eaten then they would receive that which they observed to be a genuine contribution (always it would be the older members of the herd never the young or their parents) Same with the fishes it would never be indiscriminate and it would always be on the trail (where animals would generally keep off of) or on specific areas away from their breeding grounds. Also when this sacred/consensuaI way was done the beings whether mammal, bird or fish would impart some of their wisdom to those that consumed them. The author speaks of this as how this was originally set up when this form of consuming began here on earth (although the actual reason for this way was not explained.)Also when they would pick berries from a bush they would never strip it clean but would always leave enough for others animals like the bears to feed off of. There was a kindness and cooperation of sorts within their limited resources. I know that we could never return to that but I do feel that humanity will find it's heart and from there who knows what could happen.

Raff, thank you for your kind comments. I wonder if it would be possible to return to that state of gratitude that you described. that sort of deeper connection to the food we eat? I know it might sound odd but I thank each plant in my garden when I take leaves or harvest a vegetable. I am careful to return that which was inedible back to my compost pile so that the process of creation can continue. We may not be able to live in the exact way that you beautifully described but we can always have gratitude, even for a bag of salad bought in the grocery store. In my life ,fostering gratitude has been the most transformative state of consciousness.

I am going to look into the writings of Robert Shapiro. This thread has introduced me to a couple of interesting authors.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2016), raff (17th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

This seems like an appropriate topic/thread to add some of my 'professional' experience/opinions.

As a hypnotherapist, mostly retired now the two most 'popular' challenges I helped clients to overcome were smoking cessation and weight control. This thread does not concern smoking cessation but it is directly related to weight control. Almost without fail, at least 95 percent of weight control clients who consumed meat, when in regression, and asked the question, "What is it about meat ( this includes all forms of meat ) that you love and that satisfies you the most?" The one word answer that at least 95 percent of those weight control clients responded with was -- but before I give the answer I'll bet most of you, if not all of you already know the answer, especially those that do consume meat. It wasn't for 'health'. It wasn't for 'protein'. It wasn't for 'energy'. And it wasn't for the 'environment'. It was, in fact, for...

TASTE.

Yes, purely for taste.

Regardless of the ill health effects they suffered, which is why they came to see me, the foremost desire for consuming meat was, and still is -- TASTE. Yes, there were usually more underlying, deeply rooted subconscious reasons for over eating but as far as meat was concerned it was TASTE. Of course this could be said for a plethora of foods that do nothing but poison but we're talking about consuming animal flesh.

TASTE.

And I must admit that when I consumed animal flesh I would have given the same reason -- TASTE. At first I ceased consuming flesh because of health reasons, not a regard for another living creature's well-being. However, soon after, when the brain fog dissipated and I was able to comprehend the consequences of my actions both spiritually and karmically I became much more 'in tune' and a better human being. No small accomplishment.

For those weight control clients, those 95 percent that ate meat purely for its taste I did incorporate 'suggestions' for eating healthier foods that 'taste' just as good if not better -- much better and that would no doubt lead to a slimmer, healthier way of life. Many of those ( former ) clients thank me to this day. And so do the animals. Don't ask me how I know. I just do. ;-)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), Akasha (16th May 2016), Constance (17th May 2016), drneglector (25th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), raff (17th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

dogmatic |dȯg-ˈma-tik|
    adjective
    expressing personal opinions or beliefs as if they are certainly correct and cannot be doubted
    Guilty as charged but the ongoing animal holocaust is not an opinion or a belief but rather a horrific reality. We can try and dress it up or we can recognize it for what it is and personally choose to have no more part in it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (16th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), raff (17th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Hip Hypnotist , that's very valuable observation of yours about TASTE ..

but in fact in most human adults tastes are habitual, acquired and tight to the same dopamine-serotonin release cycle that is known to cause other forms of addictions
    including drug and alcohol abuse.
    So is the taste and addiction to sugar or salt for example .

Now how many young kids like to chew or taste 'meat' ?

How many kids really like over salted or over sweetened food items ?

The tragedy of our 'adult' populace is that most are so plastered with all kinds of impressions they lost the 'pure taste' of anything .

Children food is easy . I can clearly survive on fruit purees and baby biscuits if necessary and don't have to run around a lot and can imagine almost everyone can .
    One travelling yogi whom i met, old sadhu who said he suffered chronic pancreatic dysfunction ate nothing but potatoes and some bread , for 20 years of his life.

While I've read some laughable to-be-scientific critiques of the recent Martian movie that alleged long term survival on 'only potato ' diet would cause you soon degeneration and death,
    i had to chuckle little bit .

Same with old people, most prefer simple diets . Even many of the european old generation people lived the last 20 years of life on almost no meat, little veggies and milk and bread .
    And they lived long and healthier than todays generation suffering many coronary and internal diseases not to quote the rest , but they 'ate well' for most of their lives.

Sorry

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Akasha (17th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), raff (17th May 2016), Wind (17th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

dogmatic |dȯg-ˈma-tik|
    adjective
    expressing personal opinions or beliefs as if they are certainly correct and cannot be doubted
    Guilty as charged but the ongoing animal holocaust is not an opinion or a belief but rather a horrific reality. We can try and dress it up or we can recognize it for what it is and personally choose to have no more part in it.
    Well said. . . it is not a matter in which to exercise the much vaunted "personal choice", any more than it is acceptable to exercise the personal choice to murder humans, rape, or wantonly destroy the environment. It's impinging on the rights of other beings, & can not be tolerated in a sane society. And to those who feel it's OK to eat flesh "occasionally", is it also OK to murder humans occasionally, & still be a "good person"? There are laws against human murder & rape, but no laws to protect animals, who are also citizens of the planet, from the same acts of violence & humiliation.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2016), Akasha (17th May 2016), Joe (17th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), raff (17th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Cowspiracy is up on YouTube again, at least for now. It's highly entertaining as well as highly informative with regards to the global ecological impact of animal agriculture as well as being extremely poignant with regards to many of the points Emily makes in her presentation in the OP. I've posted it here on the Cowspiracy thread. Watch it before it gets taken down again, assuming you don't want to pay and watch it on Netflix.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Please watch this powerful presentation - are you REALLY awake? Or maybe sleepwalking though the APPARENT awakening?? Do you have the guts to watch this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUTgZ7s_hiw#
    I can't watch this as I don't have a Youtube account. I've searched, superficially perhaps, for alternate locations without success.

Anyone know a bypass for the age-restricted content on Youtube or an alternate location?

Well stupid me, of course that works... but now, oddly, I cannot download it. :/
    Last edited by Ewan; 17th May 2016 at 18:30.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Agape (18th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Anyone know a bypass for the age-restricted content on Youtube or an alternate location?....
    Try the instructions on the following page:

http://www.wikihow.com/Bypass-Age-Re...YouTube-Videos

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Ewan (18th May 2016), Pam (17th May 2016), Verdilac (17th May 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

G'day Kirolak,

Thank you for having posted Emily's presentation, which, at times, was rather confronting (watched it yesterday).

Whilst I may have not learned anything new, on occasion we receive a "wake up" slap in the face at just the right time, and perhaps for me the time was right, as I am still smarting from the slap. Hoping that accepted practice may be different here in Australia, I delved into the net, but alas, nope: nothing different down here.

I have bookmarked the Vegan Forum, and with the weekly shop tomorrow, I'll begin to introduce new recipes which do not involve animal cruelty. That's the real change which you are hoping for, one person at a time.

Take heart, as you are leading by example, and that most others will not follow is a sad reality, but a reality nonetheless.

It sounds to me that you are doing the very best that you can, and you should be congratulated.

Thanks again,

Tony.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast