+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Important announcement from Dr. Steven Greer...

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,616 times in 20,704 posts

Default Re: Important announcement from Dr. Steven Greer...

And more on this earlier in this very thread:
    Quote [https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1068209

Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    "For this and other reasons, Project Avalon cannot support the work of Steven Greer as either well-intentioned or reliable.
    Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg
    We did the interview in non-optimum conditions after Greer had literally crashed in on us (while we were talking with Henry Deacon and Bob Dean) and demanded his own interview. That was the morning after Kerry had published the following on the Camelot blog, here:"

25 July 2009
    • On Dr Steven Greer:

We listened to his presentation today and learned that he is stating to the world that the secret government has no ongoing dealings with any ET races -- the worst kind of disinfo. He is also telling people that ALL ETs and interdimensionals are positively oriented -- in other words STO (service-to-others) -- and this is also false. Many are friendly... but some are hostile.

The trouble with this type of approach is that it leaves the fate of Earth and humanity vulnerable to take over and interference by races who do not have our best interests in mind (or heart). In doing so, he ignores the critical issue of sovereignty for humanity and this planet within the galactic community.

We do not agree with Greer's position and consider this dangerous and insidious.

As a final statement, we were disappointed to learn that our interview request was declined by him: it would have been an interesting and valuable conversation.

--Kerry

"That (above) in turn was the day after we'd realized what the truth really was about Greer. And he DID decline an interview, until he abruptly changed his mind after the blog piece above.

Important pieces were coming together very quickly. The interview was NOT a good one (it's the only one we ever did which I'd have like to have recorded again), but we received many messages of support. One highly respected UFO researcher, one of the very very best in the field, said to us privately and off-record:
    There's something wrong with that man.
    In subsequent years, we received further totally damning testimony — that cannot and will not be published in order to protect people whose lives would be in danger.

I will only say this, with 100% certainty: Greer is not who he says he is.
    Each breath a gift...

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Important announcement from Dr. Steven Greer...

Will ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Steven Greer's latest ...

will share this here

Coast To Coast AM - May 27, 2016

Ending UFO & Free Energy Secrecy

Host: Jimmy Church
    Guests: Steven Greer

From candid presidential candidates to recent NASA and military whistleblowers, the forces suppressing truth can no longer hold back the floodgates of disclosure, says Dr. Steven Greer, who joined Jimmy Church (email), filling in for George. Greer, a leader in the global disclosure movement, leads the ultimate campaign that ends illegal UFO and free energy technology secrecy and embraces the beginning of a new civilization on Earth.

According to Greer, secrecy on disclosure has less to do with the acknowledgement of extraterrestrial intelligence and more to do with the forces which control technology, energy, and macro-economic conditions. "If this gets disclosed, it's the end of oil, and it's the end of coal, and it's the end of nuclear power and public utilities," he said. The technologies utilized by UFOs can usher in the next chapter in human development, he added.

Greer spoke about his hope for insiders on USAPs, Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, that deal specifically with the UFO/ET issue to come forward with our without the protection of an executive order. High-ranking officials, including the president and CIA Director, do not have access to these programs, he explained. "I think the public has to realize that this is a Constitutional crisis," he observed. Greer called for listeners who are, or know someone who is, working on zero point energy and over unity devices to contact him. He indicated some projects which show promise and can be validated would be funded and shared freely with the world.

------------------------------------------------

Open Lines followed in the second half of the program. Nathaniel in Salt Lake City told Jimmy about episodes of alien contact he has had throughout his life. Nathaniel recalled seeing two entities in his bedroom when he was two years old, and then later in life having some physical encounters on a craft with beings which appeared to be Grays. Jimmy from St. Louis reported on his alien abduction experiences. "I've actually had physical contact with an ET," he admitted, noting these encounters began when he was a teenager. According to Jimmy, the ETs use interferometric technology to tune into frequencies that are invisible to human senses. Blair in Sedona, Arizona, spoke about the 'Quarantine Enforcers' mentioned in Jim Marrs' book, Alien Agenda. These tiny artificial devices hover about an orbit around Earth and are the cause of many of our rocket failures, Blair suggested.

Program link page here

Last edited by giovonni; 11th June 2016 at 15:19.

3. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think that any inventors with over unity devices should be cautioned about contacting Greer, given the many negative reports that have surfaced about him... It seems likely that would be a trap positioned by secret government insiders who could be controlling Greer, in a masked ploy to actually keep such devices from the public.
    Has he gone from leader in the disclosure movement to wolf in sheep's clothing? That would be the question I would ask myself before I would trust Greer with anything so important.
    Greer spoke about his hope for insiders on USAPs, Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, that deal specifically with the UFO/ET issue to come forward with our without the protection of an executive order. High-ranking officials, including the president and CIA Director, do not have access to these programs, he explained. "I think the public has to realize that this is a Constitutional crisis," he observed. Greer called for listeners who are, or know someone who is, working on zero point energy and over unity devices to contact him. He indicated some projects which show promise and can be validated would be funded and shared freely with the world.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th May 2016 at 22:30.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

marique3652 (30th May 2016), PathWalker (29th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think that any inventors with over unity devices should be cautioned about contacting Greer, given the many negative reports that have surfaced about him... It seems likely that would be a trap positioned by secret government insiders who could be controlling Greer, in a masked ploy to actually keep such devices from the public.
    [I]

Natalie, I believe in your last several post you've made your positional stance on Dr Greer quite clear ... And I've personally heard a lot of questionable things in regards to Dr. Greer's character ... Though I will say - I don't consider him or his mission evil.

6. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When it comes to Greer, it's not been easy to come to terms with my current stance.
    I thought the Disclosure Project was awesome (and it was!) and I once belonged to the international group that was inspired by him to go out once a month on a certain night to make Contact.
    I succeeded on two occasions in doing that, and it made me feel confident that Greer was an integral man, and on the right track.
    However, I have also had experiences with negatively oriented ETs, and that and the way that Greer's behavior changed so radically forced me to reluctantly reconsider, as did Bill's and Kerry's and Alfred Webre's and others' perspectives.
    My late mentor Dr Christopher Hills once said that spiritual naivety is a very dangerous thing.
    People wanting to be more spiritual think that to believe what makes them feel safe and comfortable is wisdom, and that often leads to overlooking information that is dangerous to overlook.
    It is a time of great testing for the human race; true wisdom and discernment are the best protection from spiritual naivety.
    The controllers are very devious and skillful in manipulating public opinion and there are too many instances of whistleblowers being subverted and/or outwitted into furthering the controllers' causes.
    Until Greer proves otherwise, I will continue to think his character has been called into question, and with obvious good reason.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (30th May 2016), Debra (30th May 2016), Mike (30th May 2016), NeedleThreader (31st May 2016), PathWalker (29th May 2016), Wind (28th May 2016)

8. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I believe - We are all human beings trying to become human ...

9. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unless we're actually not human, but something else in a human body, some of which reportedly despise humans...
    Each breath a gift...

10. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Important announcement from Dr. Steven Greer...

Unless we're actually not human, but something else in a human body, some of which reportedly despise humans...
    Whatever 'we' were prior to this dimension of experiences, I sense all humans have the potential of becoming - once in the cellular body ... I've meet many so called alternative gurus over the years and none displayed a flawless character ... As a human being trying to become human - it is very easy and common to despise fellow human behaviors ... How one behaves and deals with this experience - I sense determines what 'we' become after 'we' move on from it.

I suggest reading or (rereading) ...

Handbook for the New Paradigm - George Green - Part 1 of 6

11. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Gio. I have read it a couple of times and recommended it many times.
    I also highly recommend Bill Ryan's work here on Avalon, and his plain and honest words and warnings about things he knows about first hand, even if he can't always tell all that he knows, and what can happen to innocent people when that information is totally suppressed.
    If I knew an inventor who had a zero point technology device he wanted to get out to the public, I would want him to connect with someone who had not had his staff quit due to lies, financial mismanagement, and fear for their lives.
    It's not about destroying Greer--he seems to be doing that quite well himself, and I certainly hope that he will stop for his own sake as well as everyone else's; it's about damage control and protecting innocent people who could end up misled and victimized by him.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th May 2016 at 05:58.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (30th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thamks I'v met Bill Ryan ...

Even served him tea and honey.

Giggle

14. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

When it comes to Greer, it's not been easy to come to terms with my current stance.
    I thought the Disclosure Project was awesome (and it was!) and I once belonged to the international group that was inspired by him to go out once a month on a certain night to make Contact.
    I succeeded on two occasions in doing that, and it made me feel confident that Greer was an integral man, and on the right track.
    However, I have also had experiences with negatively oriented ETs, and that and the way that Greer's behavior changed so radically forced me to reluctantly reconsider, as did Bill's and Kerry's and Alfred Webre's and others' perspectives.
    My late mentor Dr Christopher Hills once said that spiritual naivety is a very dangerous thing.
    People wanting to be more spiritual think that to believe what makes them feel safe and comfortable is wisdom, and that often leads to overlooking information that is dangerous to overlook.
    It is a time of great testing for the human race; true wisdom and discernment are the best protection from spiritual naivety.
    The controllers are very devious and skillful in manipulating public opinion and there are too many instances of whistleblowers being subverted and/or outwitted into furthering the controllers' causes.
    Until Greer proves otherwise, I will continue to think his character has been called into question, and with obvious good reason.

Hello Natalie .. I tend to agree with you on the 'inside' and those agendas and affairs surrounding the CSETI and Dr Greer in last few years rise many question marks and alerts too,
    as it almost always does when people start 'taxing information' by money and making friends with the 'rich and powerful'.

As Gio said he's far from being isolated example of guru collecting thousands of $$$ for 'special sessions' that only few people can afford to pay .

On the other end of things and where honesty is concerned .. I can but say from my own experience and having to deal with the 'human establishment' , he's probably done his job to 200% ,
    if the 'human establishment' did not respond in any valid manner it's their failure not ours.
    Speaking of the Disclosure project and CSETI initiative, those are both great and legally acceptable ideas that should have met with quality response and investigation from the 'government' and from 'scientific community'.

I've walked the same trail although in much smaller shoes and narrow path but what I mean , I'm not a terrorist . I'm also not a liar, a jester , a freak , and whatever bad names does the presence in the alternative community possibly give me in front of some 'better known' people.
    It takes not only much strength to resist the evil but also more wisdom than we actually have in dealings with 'human society' to understand that one MUST protect his/her character from abuse, character abuse , intellectual and emotional abuse ,
    to prevent 'them' from turning you to ruthless animal .

You may start very high with your perspective as 'being' , I can't agree with Gio that everyone is/are 'humans wanting to be but human' ,
    it may fit with the multitudes but is not what the 'disclosure' has been all about , actually ,
    nevertheless , you may start pure and enlightened and allow people 'experimenting' with your information ( quite like if they took you to lab and tried to cross breed you with monkey ) , little by little , relativising your truth , the truth that was meant to help them actually .
    You don't want this to happen but once you're captured and dragged by the human crowd/stream , like car in jam on highway , you can't escape really .
    In human world , it's quantity over quality .. winning the race many times, the 'power of masses' .
    Crowd mentality /psychology takes intelligence level down in many points . There may be many talented and extraordinary people present in the 'crowd' but while being part of its movement they're almost invisible and become subordinate to the 'crowd mentality' .

The information that exists, from the ET side on serious note belongs to science and should be communicated and approached from scientific perspective
    to get any true meaning at all.

The 'human establishment' failed to respond to us, as far as i'm aware of , they failed , not 'we failed' .
    You can't blame all the problem on few sincere individuals who wanted to make ET information available if the whole human scientific establishment fails all attempts for decent communication ?

What does it help to brief 'director of CIA' and others in the legal and intelligence apparatus if the same people are not scientifically oriented or inclined ,
    how would they 'approach an ET' ?
    ET is not a collection of 'top secret papers' .

We are ( also ? ) living beings . We do not endanger humanity . We're but few here and tried to help , as far as I'm aware of.
    There may be few 'bad apples' somewhere and those who got seriously hurt and confused and did they turn against human society , it's possible but for the rest of us ,
    how much does anyone admit or treat any of 'our kind' with dignity ,

on your internet forums for example , how many people are even capable of opening their minds to the option ?

See what I mean ?

It's why everyone honest is leaving here at the end , not because we are cowards but exactly to avoid the pangs of extreme naivety that made us tolerate hurts so long that at the end we found ourselves crippled ,
    and that's not a metaphor . I've seen the same thing and impact it had on those like Barry King over the years , or me personally ,
    dealing with this 'public movement' and its gurus , countless 'opinions' that are existentially fake and failed because people who assume their right to 'knowing' , knowing you without having any freaking idea who are you or yours ,
    the level of 'mind control' and 'programming' within the leaders of this community ( famous alternative researches and media and exopolitics propagators ) is soaring high .
    There's no 'open minded' research going on in here anymore, for the most of it .. and if you look to the 'grass root' organisations like the MUFON and various local 'UFO research' groups and 'abduction counsellors' they are all in the drag of the same agenda .

Of course it's wrong but it also shows the 'intelligence' of the 'community' where proposed sorting of the problem is concerned,
    and while there are few academically endowed individuals present each time , they all back off , shy away, 'no sorry , not me , not this time ..' and watch how the problematics ends up in hands of charlatans ,
    how cutting edge technologies are not available but 'public joe' is left to communicate with ET through pendulums and resistance meters .

Where does it take us really ? To lala land ?

It's the arrogance of todays academia and science if they can't be approached or bothered with this , in theory and practice and their sarcastic grip is the easiest to copy from any and all of your 'internet gurus' . Every 4 year old can mimic a sarcasm but very few can do the maths.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

mojo (30th May 2016), onawah (30th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

There's something that todays young won't get time to notice even and many of the 'old timers' of 'ufology' either forgot , due to their share of amnesia and alzheimers or simply , continue tolerating .. being 'in the drag' .

The information field has flipped , principally, cordially , over the years from where these people started , decades ago and it's confusing to some of them , especially those who called it a quit .

The 'core' of the trouble for 'UFO investigators' still 20 or 30 or more years ago was 'incredulity of evidence' .
    Some if not most of these 'old timers' got stuck in the same avenues to this day .
    They seem to be dumbed by the same communal approach oppressing most of us , overwhelmed by the public conviction following them .

Of course there's no end to 'absence of evidence' and people being 'creative' , there's probably more psycho-spiritual creativity in the game than ever which is what the 'controllers' won't ever see straight ( and vice versa, talking of many different 'versions of human mentality' here ) ,
    there are people who have almost very good control of themselves but inherently, can not imagine .
    They can not imagine or intuit to other people and 'how ' do the other people live their lives, high on imaginations. Vice versa, those who live very imaginative , creative lives sometimes , can't intuit or feel for the tough and flat rationality of 'plane humans' who never saw out of the box .
    There are also more drugs nowadays, more dangers coming from all sides that will obscure and obfuscate any piece of non-human information .

But the flip has happened already , the 'disclosure' has happened. From the ET side , some of the information was offered in open manner , as a beacon of hope for communication with mankind .

It's what I can attest to , and what we've all seen happening over the last 20 years ..

much of what's available now was non-existent then .

The 'flip' ( or shift ) has happened, information wise but human mentalities do not change that easily .
    The 'old timers' , some of them at least , are still living in their 'old times' , suspicious of each other, of hoaxes , of anyone claiming anything to be fake
    because they grew up in times when analysing information took much longer, before everything became digital.

Then, at least from I know and what I've read .. the 'blame' tended to be on the witness .
    Witnesses were in some cases simple minded individuals, could be blamed for weakness of brain function,
    others were liars trying to make money out of their fancy stories , stories still circling the net to this day as 'major cases' ,
    witnesses who did not want to be questioned and investigated . People without clue.

Nowadays .. the same researchers are still here dwelling on the same stories only forgot to notice that change has happened.

Most of this 'movement' seems to stand on methods of 'dealing with fakes' , hard to get rid of .

Any genuine testimony is treated in the same manner , MINE WAS , for that sake .
    Which could not surprise me a lot considering the gullibility of public opinion.

People capable of 'smart lies' get the high scores here as they do in any business today, people who can name 'important contacts' on their list and back themselves with military ranks that qualify them for 'big statements' .

I've seen many 'individuals' , some anonymous and small like you and I , coming through here over the years with serious statements no one has ever bothered to record or facilitate , all being thrown to the 'experiencers hole' or 'write a book hole' and many of those who are what you claim them to be 'experiencers' , hopefully do that . 'Experience themselves' and 'write books' .

But like any MASS endeavour , the movement becomes undiscerning scam of information where nothing has been processed as it should ,

where the 'truth' of where ET information starts and ends and where the gallons of your human opinion continue can't be separated from each other easily .

Character and discernment start from within, not from 'what your mother tells you' . And while those are purely absent , there's nothing that can be proved .

Just forward it to most of your 'gurus' and tell them to put their own arrogance and 'omniscience' behind if they want to proceed and tell them not to be angry
    because someone coming from the other world
    not in agreement with their lies.

I would only add this much .. IF I want to escape the law of bad karma that has accumulated by the years of lies being thrown at me ,
    white lies or grey lies , it does not make big difference at the end ,
    I will have to run .

Because I was in situation where I could only stand for myself , for most of it, practically speaking and totally honest .
    This movement has relativised every piece of truth , every piece of my dignity, identity, compromised the good feeling about me right from the start .

Even as I'm writing this now I have to shield myself mentally from feeling beaten by those brutes ready to call me anything if they get the option.

It's brutal , it's graceless and I've done much to compromise my well being here . For the love of mankind , that's right .

And where it comes to my practical life it was taken along those lines .. from the path of discovery and walking with pride to feeling scared of human society , to extreme .

If it was not for the power of 'cover up' and some good loving friends we always have ..
    the ET intelligence would have to catapult itself and who knows , it will .

And you'll be watching it as you do till now, and saying it's 'not true' , 'not true' , 'we are all shills' , hear the 'gays talk' , 'not true' ,

almost 200 Tibetans died after putting themselves on fire in protest of China and for their homeland, that's also 'not true' .
    The Tianmen massacre is now omitted from Google search results because Google needs to do business in China so that's also 'not true' .

Thousands of jihadists suiciding themselves and young people all over the world doing the same thing , wakes up anybody ?

It's all 'not true' .

So what is the truth , what 'karma' is this mankind accumulating ?

I did not know who is behind this movement , I hoped to speak to researchers, not 'gurus' watching from behind , judging things as they wish, never listening ,
    it was waste of ten years of my life and there are those who are responsible.
    Last edited by Agape; 30th May 2016 at 11:13.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd June 2016), Debra (30th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If my posts have appeared to be an attack on Dr. Greer, hopefully this post will be more clear.
    What I really think is not that Greer is a bad guy, but that the man who created the Disclosure Project is no longer in that body, or at least, has been overpowered by some kind of Archonic or perhaps Reptilian being.
    Of course, this is just my own opinion, but it is based on a couple of things, one being my own experience of having a "discarnate entity" (or Archon) in my own body from the time I was about 3 years old until my late 20s.
    A being that came through my alcoholic father and tried to take full possession of my body and my will.
    It succeeded for a time, but I struggled and eventually, with the help of someone who was skilled in that particular kind of healing, was able to eject it.
    I think something similar has happened to Greer, but I think the attack on him has been much more serious, given the prominence of his work in Disclosure.
    As Agape is a first hand witness to, anyone who publicly goes up against the established way of thinking about ETs is likely to be subjected to all kinds of attacks, the price being anything from one's peace of mind to one's life, or even worse.
    I have lots of empathy for anyone who goes through this.
    But humankind is going through an extraordinary period of testing, and we must be vigilant to every aspect of what this entails.
    Ignorance is only one failing we are subject to--complacency and despair are just as dangerous.
    Compassion, vigilance and discernment are necessary to win the battle for our sovereignty, but staying in our comfort zone may not always be possible,
    I think we also have to be very strong and determined, even if it means looking at what makes us fearful and uncomfortable or stretches our credulity to the limits.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th June 2016 at 02:01.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2016), Debra (30th May 2016), KiwiElf (30th May 2016), Limor Wolf (30th May 2016), Marianne (4th June 2016), Matthew (30th May 2016), ulli (30th May 2016), Wind (4th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #54
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I've been following Greer since he began in the mid 90's and I think his work & research was mostly, pretty good! . I'm not about to throw the baby out with the bathwater on this (and nor do I with Wilcock or Ben Fulford for that matter). Are any of us the same as we were 20 years ago???

Whatever Greer is now doesn't change the good work that he did (or is) doing. I'll bypass his 3 points that don't add up as mentioned by Bill. They're just a few bad apples amongst a lot of really good ones. I'm just a little more weary of his motives these days - and I'm certainly not prepared to donate him a dime (or Wilcock, Ben or Corey either!) .

The "new tech" free energy will come with or without Dr Greer. It's an inevitability. It just won't happen tomorrow.

21. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Important announcement from Dr. Steven Greer...

Regarding ...

Then there is this regarding mankind's free will ...

Quote A disturbing fact in the universe

The human will is a disturbing fact in the universe. perhaps because it is the supreme Fact. The crowned head can never rest easy; a subject world, whether within or without man, always holds possibilities of rebellion. But it is precisely this deliberate will that gives man dominion over the whole of creation, including himself. It is the key link in that beautifully forged chain of being that stretches from the crudest form of existence up through the glory of the angels to the splendor that is God.

A disturbing fact in human life

Of course it is a disturbing fact in human life. It is a constant reminder that we are human; and sometimes that comes hard. It would seem so much easier to look on our selves as machines, to lose ourselves in the dreamy softness of emotionalism, to let down the barriers to animalism very easy, very weak, and very cowardly. But if it is a constant goad driving us on to be worthy of our humanity, it is also a constant defense against the horror of despair and the filth of license. It boldly stamps all of human activity with the human trademark — “mine”; the mark of control, of proprietorship, of pride as well as of responsibility.

The human will is disturbing for it makes us full sharers in the divine perfection: capable of knowing and acting as God does, through intellect and will; of sharing in the work of divine providence as no other member of the physical universe shares, completing that image of God in the physical universe. We alone, of all these creatures. have the power to rise to direct possession of God, For we alone, of all these creatures, have the power to rise in open rebellion against that God and continue in that rebellion for eternity.
    There's lots that has already been spoken for moving beyond full disclosure ...

Summary: Quotes from famous people regarding UFOs

22. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,490 times in 10,174 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    It just won't happen tomorrow.
    It might

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2016), KiwiElf (4th June 2016), Wind (4th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #57
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    It just won't happen tomorrow.
    It might
    (4 days later...) Tehe... it didn't ... sorry, couldn't resist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3