+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Using SUNLIGHT as healing and food source???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Using SUNLIGHT as healing and food source???

Could we use sunlight as the source of food and energy , so our cells take that kind of raw energy instead of using food...? What do you think is it possible...that would solve world hunger...It sounds like science fiction xD
    Last edited by Vektor; 16th May 2016 at 16:14.
    UNITED WE STAND

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vektor For This Post:

Art (17th May 2016), fourty-two (19th May 2016), gaiagirl (16th May 2016), ghostrider (17th May 2016), Inversion (16th May 2016), Joe (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016), william r sanford72 (16th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 times in 1,710 posts

Default Re: Using SUNLIGHT as healing and food source???

Sun gazing is a method for absorbing nutrients during sun set and sun rise. It appears that the human body becomes integrated in the circuitry between the sun and Earth.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/n...-of-sungazing/
    Quote The practice of sungazing closely resembles its name. At sunrise and/or sunset, when the sun is closest to the earth, sungazers stand barefoot on the earth and look directly at the sun for 10 seconds. Every day, 10 seconds are added and some sungazers eventually reach a duration of 44 minutes [1].

The theory is that the sun is the force of all life, and staring at it can infuse the body with large amounts of energy. So much so that one of the sungazers featured in the film, Hira Ratan Manek, claims to have gone eight years without eating. He has been “eating” a steady diet of solar rays, and claims that this is all he needs for nourishment.

Our ancestors understood the relation between the sun and health. From the Aztecs to the ancient Egyptians, many past societies revered sungazing as an esoteric practice for high-ranking priests and shamans. Today, it is experiencing a resurgence in popularity and sungazers claim it has its benefits.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

gaiagirl (16th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016), william r sanford72 (16th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Vektor (here)
    Could we use sunlight as the source of food and energy , so our cells take that kind of raw energy instead of using food...? What do you think is it possible...that would solve world hunger...It sounds like science fiction xD
    I don't think it is possible to live off of sun light in our current earth configuration. If the world was in peace, then I think it would be possible, because the body would be in such a light state. In the current frequency and density of earth you would at least need a mix of alternative energy sources and a strategy of how to safely cycle onto it.

On a wild speculation I would imagine that you would need at least lots of sun, lots of water, lots of music, lots of meditation/praying, lots of sleep, lots of love, lots of sex and possibly lots of drugs. I am not sure that you would survive it, probably at some point the body would exhaust beyond its capacity in the current context.

But when nature reaches a state of peace and resonance, then new opportunities open up. I wonder if there are other alternatives than the sun when it comes to energy sources, or indirect ones when it comes to the sun. For instance if you lay on a warm stone or in warm sand, that has been warmed by the sun, would that contribute with more energy from the sun to the body...?! And if not, what about doing so holding your hand with your true soul mate, would that make any difference. There are lots of very interesting combinations that we have not been explored and discovered yet...

I am also thinking that maybe there are weak electrical or electromagnetic forces in nature that you could learn to harness in combination with sun and other things, to get the full dose of daily energy that you need.

But I think that if it somehow is possible, then it is a mix where sun is just part of it. My idea about this, is that it is density dependent, so the surrounding nature must be in resonance for this kind of stuff to be possible, is my current idea about it... It is the density that is causing the drag on the body, for that it needs compensation.

I also wonder what would happen without all of the pollution in the air, since the weather is impacted by that. It might be that all of the weather control, pollution, wars, chemtrails etc. is done to keep us on the grid. It might be that in the natural state of things we already have all the energy that we need.

An alternative view on global warming could be awakening - that the earth consciousness rises as its beings rise in consciousness and this in turn has an effect of capturing and storing more energy from the sun, which causes global warming and gradually makes the humans less energy dependent. So the Cabal does all it can to try to stop that from happening, so it tries to do chemtrails in the air, tries to confuse the people through media etc. to try to manipulate so that the humans become very dependent on the corporate owned energy sources. This is of course a highly speculative thought/idea. But sometimes I am thinking that what if all deception humans are subject to, go back to one thing: energy.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th May 2016 at 18:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

kirolak (17th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

There are people reputed to be breatharian --books have been written on this.
    Living on Prana is not new---In Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda there is mention of a Nun in German whom he visited living on just the Host--one a day.
    Living on the suns energy etc would seem to be possible and a fact for some.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Sorry If I have repeated anything--I did not have time to explore the thread

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

gaiagirl (16th May 2016), Pam (16th May 2016), Rex (16th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016), Wind (17th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I personally believe one would have to be activated to a much higher DNA strand and be a walk in from another world with a whole different biologic. Well, look what I found. Can we believe this?
    http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html
    When you finish reading this guy you will either have a good laugh or delete. LOL.
    Last edited by bettye198; 16th May 2016 at 21:20.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Pam (16th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

if you consume enough chlorophyll, your mitochondria may use it to produce ATP using sunlight.
    this has been proven in higher mammals

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/chl...can-revolution
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 16th May 2016 at 23:53.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Joe (18th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Please correct my when this is too simplified:

We breath in O2 and breath out C02. The extra C comes from the food we eat (we lose a few hundred grams of weight per day by breathing alone, this is the carbon that makes plants grow -> great to think about for connection with nature in meditation: you breath in the waste of plants which is food for you, you breath out your wast which is food for plants). If we can stop eating because there is another energy source then there would be no reason to breath out CO2 and thus no reason to breath in O2. So if we can stop eating then we also can stop breathing. Has anybody achieved that?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

avid (17th May 2016), Baby Steps (17th May 2016), Joe (17th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Yes many have achieved that.
    There is just a lack of correspondence with them afterwards.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

avid (17th May 2016), Baby Steps (17th May 2016), fourty-two (19th May 2016), Joe (17th May 2016), kirolak (17th May 2016), Loren (17th May 2016), transiten (17th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

we've all been told to avoid the sun-

WHY?

the sun is THE life giving force in our solar system so why should we avoid it?

most of us don't get enogh sun rays (great source of vitamin D among things) but yet we're told when we're exposed to the sun we should apply sun-screen cremes...

sun-screen cremes/oils in combination with the sun are one of the major causes of skin cancer and not the sun itself- this is fact-

Larry

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

fourty-two (19th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread