+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nano particles -- Morgellons etc remedies --

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default Nano particles -- Morgellons etc remedies --

Does anyone have or know of a way to commbat or destroy the effects of negative nano-particles in the lungs or brain (the entire body)?

Alternative medicine Drs. need to start thinking about this new very serious problem.

Chem trails are aluminum/barium etc. based so what would destroy them--something anti-aluminum etc. I'm not a Dr--far from it but I have been holistic health conscious for
    over 40 years and believe I have a mild form of magellans disease. Just my own diagnoses.

I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who can give me info. tips etc.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th July 2018), bluestflame (18th May 2016), Bob (17th May 2016), gnostic9 (18th May 2016), Michelle Marie (18th May 2016), Nasu (18th May 2016), RunningDeer (17th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Nano particles -- Morgellons etc remedies --

Possibly this thread may be useful -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post745726

The key has been to create nucleation outside the body. Nucleation means to clump together particles until they get bigger, and less toxic, or not easily absorbed by the lungs.. But ingesting a clumped together arsenic for instance would never-the less be toxic.. Getting nano-arsenic into the lungs would be worse obviously..

Nucleation then having such become bigger, then drop out, or be "air cleaned" in hepa filters or electronic precipitators I think is a good logic to consider.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Detox and keep your body alkaline. See this thread on 'how to'.

UPDATE: Check out the Liver detox/flush thread.

My order of SilaLive (info below) arrives on Friday, so I can’t vouch for it. Some claims are that it kills bugs, internal parasites/viruses/worms, whole body cleansing and heavy metal detoxification.

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    believe I have a mild form of magellans disease. Just my own diagnoses.

Note: in case it needs to be stated, I don't know if the Morgellons test is reliable.

The Morgellons test result is @ 2:12.

Morgellons or Mystery Parasites Grape Juice Test

Published on Feb 21, 2015
    This is how you can check yourself for parasites that I believe are brought on by the Chemical spraying in our skies. You can try this at home and see the results. I think we all have this so it. All you need is a white plate, grape juice and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Make sure to brush your teeth very well first. Then swish a small amount of grape juice or red wine around in your mouth for maybe 3 minutes. Then spit it onto the plate. Pour a little rubbing alcohol onto the saliva mixture and you will see the parasites wiggling and swimming around. I know 3 people who have tried it and all have the same results. I am no Doctor of even a scientist but just try this for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

SilaLive Silica With Enhanced Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Supplement Review

”We will highlight and discuss how to use, take and cycle the ideal proper dosage of Food Grade DE for human consumption as well as the key touchpoints of its beneficial properties and qualities; namely to kill bugs, internal parasites/viruses/worms, whole body cleansing and heavy metal detoxification, gently scrubbing intestinal walls and flushing the digestive tract, increased mineral absorption and utilization…”

More information here @ Diatomaceous.org

Published on Dec 10, 2012
    https://silalive.com/order/ Watch 720 HD - SilaLive is the only Silica Supplement with both enhanced Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth and Orthosilicic Acid (Organic Silica).

Checkout the amazing health benefits of Silica on the body, and how Human Grade Diatomaceous Earth can Detox and Cleanse the body. Then the Organic Silica comes in to replenish and rejuvenate the body after a full body detox.

If you are looking to purchase SilaLive: https://silalive.com/checkout/

Of if you are needing more feedback please check out the reviews on our SilaLive supplement: http://silalive.com/testimonials.php

Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2016 at 14:35.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (18th May 2016), conk (18th May 2016), East Sun (17th May 2016), gnostic9 (18th May 2016), Michelle Marie (18th May 2016), Nasu (18th May 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=East Sun;1068760]Does anyone have or know of a way to commbat or destroy the effects of negative nano-particles in the lungs or brain (the entire body)?

Alternative medicine Drs. need to start thinking about this new very serious problem.

Chem trails are aluminum/barium etc. based so what would destroy them--something anti-aluminum etc. I'm not a Dr--far from it but I have been holistic health conscious for
    over 40 years and believe I have a mild form of magellans disease. Just my own diagnoses.

I would very much appreciate hearing from anyone who can give me info. tips etc.

Hi East Sun I have Morgellons which is nano and parasitic . I am also severly targeted . I am doing I.v chelation , oral anatiparasitics , antifungals .This thing is very fungal as it actually turns your skin a darker color as well . I am also grounding myself continuously with grounding mats . This Morgellons will eventually be used to kill as it it is a bioweapon , once you are targeted you become a human I phone or GPS TRACKABLE . I AM ONLY MAINTAINING MYSELF AT PRESENT / ALSO DOING FAR INFAR RED SAUNAS ON A DAILY BASIS WHICH HELPS MELT THE FIBERS . yOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR COLON CLEAN USING BAKING SODAS KILLS THESES PODLIKE PARASITES .THE PODS PRODUCE THE NANOS AND SELF REPLICATE IN THE GUT AND KIDNEYS ESPECIALLY.ALSO N ACETYL CYSTEINE AND VITAMIN C INHIBIT FIBER GROWTH AS WELL . READ CLIFFORD CARNICOMS PAPERS ON HIS WEBSITE .STAY AWAY FROM CELL PHONES AND WIFI TOO AS THIS CAUSES GROWTH AS WELL .
    Last edited by stewartliam; 18th May 2016 at 01:31.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stewartliam For This Post:

East Sun (18th May 2016), Michelle Marie (16th July 2018), Nasu (18th May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi ES,

You may want to check this presentation by Kandy Griffin on the Energy healing protocol that offered a solution for her and others to the most serious situation of Morgellons with all it's implications

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1017230

Take good care ~

Limor

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bob (18th May 2016), East Sun (18th May 2016), Michelle Marie (16th July 2018), Nasu (18th May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Spirithorse (18th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

There is a device you can make pretty easy and inexpensive for the use of destroying nano technology. It is an anti nano bucket and generates an electric field. The nano particles will ‘shut off’ as they are not capable of sustaining their electric integrity when it's exposed to this field. It’s pretty effective.

I use it once a week for an hour and the effects are pretty dramatic. There is a relief in my system everytime I do it. When I muscle test myself afterwards the body indicates that the nano techonology is inactive. This usually lasts a day or two as new nano particles are absorbed trough food and air pretty fast.

Instructions: http://independz.wix.com/antinano-se...ed_fragment_=#!
    Search on youtube: TONY PANTALLERESCO – HOW TO MAKE AN ANTI NANO BUCKET!!!
    Website with information for Morgellons: byebyebluesky.com/morgellons
    Last edited by Joey; 18th May 2016 at 09:09.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

East Sun (18th May 2016), fourty-two (18th May 2016), Limor Wolf (18th May 2016), Nasu (18th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi East Sun,
    Check out http://www.christophermacklinministr.../about-us.html
    Christopher claims to have had very good success with Mogellons.
    He also gives you a prayer for the chemtrails.
    Best
    ps
    Last edited by pixiestix; 19th May 2016 at 15:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pixiestix For This Post:

Nasu (18th May 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Running Deer,

I may try your product--don't know yet.
    I doubt the thing with the grapes -- as they are sprayed by chemtrails like everything else.

Drs. not believing their patients and cranking out their typical, 'all in your mind' crap is absurd don't you think.

Be well!!!!

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Nasu (16th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bob;1068762]Possibly this thread may be useful -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post745726

The key has been to create nucleation outside the body. Nucleation means to clump together particles until they get bigger, and less toxic, or not easily absorbed by the lungs.. But ingesting a clumped together arsenic for instance would never-the less be toxic.. Getting nano-arsenic into the lungs would be worse obviously..

Thanks bob for that info. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

ES

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bob (19th May 2016), Nasu (16th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=stewartliam;1068783]
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Does anyone have or know of a way to commbat or destroy the effects of negative nano-particles in the lungs or brain (the entire body)?

Hi East Sun I have Morgellons which is nano and parasitic . I am also severly targeted . I am doing I.v chelation , oral anatiparasitics , antifungals .This thing is very fungal as it actually turns your skin a darker color as well . I am also grounding myself continuously with grounding mats . This Morgellons will eventually be used to kill as it it is a bioweapon , once you are targeted you become a human I phone or GPS TRACKABLE . I AM ONLY MAINTAINING MYSELF AT PRESENT / ALSO DOING FAR INFAR RED SAUNAS ON A DAILY BASIS WHICH HELPS MELT THE FIBERS . yOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR COLON CLEAN USING BAKING SODAS KILLS THESES PODLIKE PARASITES .THE PODS PRODUCE THE NANOS AND SELF REPLICATE IN THE GUT AND KIDNEYS ESPECIALLY.ALSO N ACETYL CYSTEINE AND VITAMIN C INHIBIT FIBER GROWTH AS WELL . READ CLIFFORD CARNICOMS PAPERS ON HIS WEBSITE .STAY AWAY FROM CELL PHONES AND WIFI TOO AS THIS CAUSES GROWTH AS WELL .
    I shouldn't say "welcome to the club"---it's a club we can do without.

I just finished reading David Icke's book "Phantom Self" that spells out the whole horrible situation we find ourselves in. It's a must if you have not read it.

Thanks and be well.
    ES

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Hi ES,

You may want to check this presentation by Kandy Griffin on the Energy healing protocol that offered a solution for her and others to the most serious situation of Morgellons with all it's implications

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1017230

Take good care ~

Limor
    Hi Limor,

Thanks for that info. You gave me good info. a few years back re; silver treatment for TI---I forget the details now.
    I will check out the Kandy Griffin Energy protocol info. Thanks again.....

ES

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joey (here)
    There is a device you can make pretty easy and inexpensive for the use of destroying nano technology. It is an anti nano bucket and generates an electric field. The nano particles will ‘shut off’ as they are not capable of sustaining their electric integrity when it's exposed to this field. It’s pretty effective.

I use it once a week for an hour and the effects are pretty dramatic. There is a relief in my system everytime I do it. When I muscle test myself afterwards the body indicates that the nano techonology is inactive. This usually lasts a day or two as new nano particles are absorbed trough food and air pretty fast.

Thanks Joey.
    I will check that info' out when I get time.
    Be well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ES

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pixiestix (here)
    Hi East Sun,
    Check out http://www.christophermacklinministr.../about-us.html
    Christopher claims to have had very good success with magellans.
    He also gives you a prayer for the chemtrails.
    Best
    ps
    Hi pixiestix

Thanks to you pixestix and Christopher
    I will check that info out right away.

ES

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Joey (here)

Based on Tony's design, I believe, if you don't have the time or don't want to make your own, this place has them for sale online:
    http://www.2ground.com/Nano_Particle...9_3190977.aspx

23. Link to Post #15
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

http://www.delusionalinsects.com/sty...-25/index.html

How a Bangkok Healer Saved My Life

As I’ve written here, I seriously contemplated taking my own life on being told I was beyond medical help. Then, when I learned that generalised demodicosis is also considered delusional by dermatologists because they believe that only furred mammals can get it, I thought, “Well, that’s it. Time to get your affairs in order, David.”

And then the miracle happened - a kind commenter on my Updates page suggested I take a look at the Earth Clinic website.

So I did. And found an amazingly knowledgeable man named Ted who lives in Bangkok. Ted now practises as a natural healer but has an extensive professional background as a research chemist. He has successfully treated thousands who suffer from this and many other serious conditions. And he has posted his remedies on the Earth Clinic website for all to use freely.

With his blessing, I’m putting his demodicosis remedies here as well.

The first, and easiest to do, uses the internal route.

Ted’s Internal Borax Remedy

1. Get some pharmacy-grade borax powder. If you can’t get it from a good pharmacy in North America, 20 Mule Team Borax, which you can find in your local supermarket, will also do the job, though it’s not made to the same high purity standards as pharmacy-grade. Nevertheless, it IS perfectly safe to ingest and effective when used as detailed below.

In the UK, things may be a little more difficult. The reason for this is that borax can also be used in bomb-making. But you should be able to find pharmacy-grade borax powder on eBay, or import some 20 Mule Team Borax from the US. Here, Google is your friend.

Note: borax substitute won’t work - and YOU MUST NOT USE BORIC ACID because it’s NOT the same thing as borax powder. BORIC ACID IS POISONOUS TO HUMANS.

2. Dissolve 1/4 of a measured teaspoon in one litre of water and stir it well (1/8 of a teaspoon for women because of the difference in body masses). Take small sips from this borax water throughout the day. When it’s all gone, DON’T TAKE ANY MORE for that day - just drink plain water instead. Drink this for no more than five days, then stop taking it for two days. The regimen is five days on, two days off.

3. Supplement this by dissolving 1/2 a measured teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (plain baking soda without additives - NOT BAKING POWDER) in a half glass of water and drinking this twice a day. You can take this every day. It will help to alkalize your body quickly and make life uncomfortable for the mites.

Note: baking soda also acts as an antacid. So if you’re taking stomach medication, please seek the advice of your doctor. If you can’t take it, don’t worry - it’s the borax that’s most important for mite killing.

And that’s it - simple, straightforward, and effective.

The first day I took this, my mite tickle numbers dropped from 1,500-2,000 per day to less than 100.

Subsequent days saw those number rise to about 200. There are two reasons for this:

First, the borax in your system drives distressed mites out onto the surface of your skin. And second, a new clutch of eggs hatches every day.

On some days, you may feel more pronounced insect activity in your skin, with the distinct sensation of things writhing violently. This is very uncomfortable but it IS a good sign - because what you’re feeling is the death throes of these pests.

Ted doesn’t specify how long you should use it for, but since the longest figure I could find for female lifespans is 60 days, I believe 90 days to be more than adequate. But please note that I’m not a doctor (thank God). I just use something they don’t seem to possess - common sense and intuition.

In two weeks’ use, I reduced my tickle numbers down to less than 50 a day.
    Last edited by spade; 15th July 2018 at 06:57.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

dynamo (15th July 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), Unicorn (15th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Tony Pantallaresco is probably at the forefront of dealing with nano poisoning. Anyone looking for solutions would do well to make a start with the remedies he has published on Youtube. He has been seeking solutions to Morgellons for a number of years. He advises changing the food you eat..and not eating anything grown above ground like salads, tomatoes, fruit unless it has been grown undercover or indoors. The chemtrails have polluted our food source and anything grown in the open is covered in nano particulates. He advises eating root veg and dairy (raw milk and cheese). Anything you do eat should be eaten with onions and garlic to purge toxins before they get into the body. Taking MSM and DMSO improve detox ..also NAC and Taurine (sulphur based Aminos). Steer clear of all grains and all sugar. These feed the nanos. He is fully against silica as it crystalises in the body and helps grow the nanos...as does C 60. The nano thrives on carbon. He recommends high dose Vit C (with minerals) as Morgellons rapidly depletes the body of this.

There really has to be a multi pronged attack on this. Different areas of the world have different things sprayed on them so what works for one may not work for another. Some will have an insect component and others not. Once the nano establishes itself in the body it starts to grow and it interferes with DNA. All wifi and EMFs trigger it to grow. Taking salt baths of Epsom salt and dead sea salt or himalayan salt (any will do) will start to draw this out of the body through the skin. Footbaths help if full body baths are not possible. Saunas help to sweat it out. Clearing the body of biofilm both externally and internally are a must as this is what it thrives and grows in. Taking a good prebiotic and Kefirs and natural yoghurts are a must to keep the good population of microbes in the gut. Soil probiotics are recommended as they apparently help sort out the bad bacteria. Cistus Tea with lemon juice helps to soften the biofilm and also strengthens the immune system and helps eliminate infections, viruses and some heavy metals.

If you are eating food, drinking water and breathing air then you too are likely infected. There will be no end for the need to constantly detox and rebuild the body until the geoengineering madness is stopped and the planet starts to heal.

Trisher

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

dynamo (15th July 2018), kanishk (25th October 2018), Nasu (16th July 2018), spade (17th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

You might want to take a look at this fellow's website, which seems to consist of only three articles, and links to a couple videos on YouTube.
    http://lookoutfacharlie.blogspot.com...-help-you.html

He endured great physical discomfort for a couple years and experimented with various methods to heal himself--which he did successfully. His information focuses on the presence of metals and fungus in and on our bodies, and he gives information about how he rid himself of them.

His remedies are inexpensive (Borax being one of them), his articles aren't complicated, and his videos are only 45 and 13 minutes long. I think they may be well worth your time.

Best wishes for a speedy healing!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

spade (17th July 2018), Trisher (17th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by genevieve (here)
    You might want to take a look at this fellow's website, which seems to consist of only three articles, and links to a couple videos on YouTube.
    http://lookoutfacharlie.blogspot.com...-help-you.html

He endured great physical discomfort for a couple years and experimented with various methods to heal himself--which he did successfully. His information focuses on the presence of metals and fungus in and on our bodies, and he gives information about how he rid himself of them.

His remedies are inexpensive (Borax being one of them), his articles aren't complicated, and his videos are only 45 and 13 minutes long. I think they may be well worth your time.

Best wishes for a speedy healing!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve
    I have watched one of his videos and find his remedies very similar to those of Tony Pantalleresco. If you have been or are a TI then you will know that being beamed at and followed is not because of a layer of nanos embedded in biofilm on the skin. You will more than likely react more to EMFs and wifi etc because of it though.

The message to take home is that by working on the detox and the clearing out of heavy metals and nano particulates you can improve the reaction to some of the frequencies and improve your overall health.

Trisher

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), genevieve (17th July 2018), spade (17th July 2018), Valerie Villars (17th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread