+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Obama administration ordered 30'000 guillotines... (hoax)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: The Obama administration ordered 30'000 guillotines... (hoax)

What is next? Obama's wife is really a man, dressing as a woman and their children are adopted??? This is exactly how rumors like that are started.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

avid (8th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    So where is the Obama executive order requesting guillotines? The US congress controls the purse strings and passes spending bills which become laws authorizing the spending of the country's money. So who is paying for these guillotines. Is Obama writing a personal check to China for them?
    It is quite possible that the cryptic language used in those executive orders covers this. I don't know. I haven't read them all, and I'm not even a US American to begin with.

Don't shoot the piano player, okay?

I don't shoot anyone ... at least until someone starts breaking down my door.

Quote The US congress controls the purse strings and passes spending bills which become laws authorizing the spending of the country's money.

Wow ... ever hear of the black budget???

No need to mention "tooth fairies" ...

So ... why do any of us actually believe ***ANYTHING*** coming from the government these days???

What is it going to take???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Frank V (8th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    100% Agree Calz <3

http://www.examiner.com/article/did-...00-guillotines

I saw the headline and it seemed outrageous, supposedly the Congress authorized the purchase of 30,000 Guillotines. I thought what the...you know what. Guillotines? Really? The article was published on a blog site called “sharia unveiled” and it claimed that Congress authorized this purchases, and that supposedly the regime purchased the alleged 30,000 Guillotines (and I”m thinking who even manufactures these things anymore, there would have to be a Henry Ford style assembly line somewhere rolling out hundreds of Guillotines per hour, this can't really be real...) and that half of them were to Georgia to be stored and the other half to somewhere in Montana.

This story would be outrageous, and even bizarre if it were true. But It's NOT True. This article on www.snopes.com pretty convincingly debunks the story. None of the sites carryinng this story has any tangible evidence to prove that either Congress authorized such a purchase, or that the government actually bought these things.
    The Snopes website also denies the existence of a New World Order and other such things. For everything that surfaces from the dark realms of the cabal, there will be debunking efforts.

Another thing, the Guillotine actually shown on that sharia site, appears HERE, which appears to be a spoof of some kind. Did you really think there would be Guillotines manufactured with the name “Chanel” printed on them?
    That was already addressed by another poster in this thread, and I have replied to that. The website I linked this photo from explicitly stated that the guillotine shown there is indeed an artwork and not "the real deal".

I have also addressed the issue of that website claiming that Obama would be a covert Muslim and that he plans to instate sharia in the US in my opening post to this thread, and while that is not impossible, I personally don't think Obama would be a Muslim. A Nazi, yes, probably, but a Muslim, no, not likely. I don't know of too many Muslims with a cocaine addiction.

Seriously folks, I know there have been some truly outrageous reports of things done under the current Obama Regime, but this one just didn't pass the smell test, even for the Obama Regime. It's false, the government didn't buy 30,000 Guillotines, much less with “Chanel” printed on them.
    My information stated that they were manufactured in China and South Korea, so they will indeed not have "CHANEL" on them.

China does practise the public beheading of convicts, by the way. Traditionally at the start of every new Chinese year, a number of convicts will be executed by beheading in public, another number by non-public execution -- presumably by firing squad -- and yet another number of convicts will receive a pardon.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What is next? Obama's wife is really a man, dressing as a woman and their children are adopted??? This is exactly how rumors like that are started.
    There already is a thread about that here on Avalon, and I don't believe that story either.

6. Link to Post #24
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Is there any evidence that guillotines were actually ordered? Govt usually publicizes that they're taking bids when buying large quantities (such as we've seen with the hollow point bullets). Would lend some credibility to the post.

Georgia's law on capital punishment for organ donors doesn't really spell out that Obama has ordered these in the thousands, so kind of misleading unless there's more evidence...
    I don't know whether there is any such evidence yet in the form of acquisition documents. I was kind of hoping that one of our resident US American Avalonians would be able to find confirmation of such. If such confirmation can be found, then I think it would need to be made public in some form or another.

Here on Avalon, we already know (more or less) what's coming down the pike, but the sheeple out there in the Mad World ™ don't know yet. Having the cold hard evidence of such an acquisition would certainly be an eye-opener.
    Military Law, Military Law, Military Law - how many do ways does that have to slap our faces before that sinks in?

It will happen overnight

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Calz (8th January 2015), Frank V (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

The plans of the elite are very well documented.

They are proud to share it in public.

There is no denying it.

Now ... whether or not the plans for implementation included ... *whatever means* ... does it really matter?

There seems to be a wide variety of options ...

Are we going to take them to "court"???

Really???

Please ... the plans of the elite are clear ... but I do not imply it will come to fruition.

Certainly could ... the "money" and the "system" is theirs ...

For some reason (call it insanity?) I feel somewhat optimistic lately ...
    Last edited by Calz; 8th January 2015 at 22:21.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Frank V (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Default The Obama administration ordered 30'000 guillotines... (hoax)

Um, the information is from a Bill (which is not a law) for a State, Georgia, from 1995. Did it ever become STATE law???
    No - never passed. It was read twice: Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions -- HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions. From here, the bill was presented in 1996 by Georgia State Representative Doug Teper. It was designed to amend Article 2 of Chapter 10 of Title 17 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th January 2015 at 23:19.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (8th January 2015), cursichella1 (8th January 2015), Frank V (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (27th April 2016), Limor Wolf (9th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

For reasons posted above, such as justntime2learn's Post #19, I am sufficiently convinced that this is a (nearly two year old) hoax, that I have added "(hoax)" to the thread title, and moved the thread off topic.

Hopefully none of us find out the hard way that I was wrong .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (11th January 2015), Calz (8th January 2015), cursichella1 (8th January 2015), Frank V (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015), Limor Wolf (9th January 2015), Omni (11th February 2015), PurpleLama (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015), Wind (9th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

How about a story of 30,000 guillotines floating out in the collective is the perfect meme to trigger past life recall for old, powerful souls? It’s a potent psych weapon to make sure we don’t open the quantum door. It’s a frenzied attempt to trigger fear deep within DNA coding.

It demonstrates desperation. They’re running out of tick-tocks to hijacked enough energy to keep souls young and old in the slumber stew. How about we’re awakening to our mastery? And it’s game O-V-E-R.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th January 2015 at 02:44.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (9th January 2015), Calz (8th January 2015), Frank V (9th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (28th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015), Limor Wolf (9th January 2015), lucidity (9th January 2015), Wind (9th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

That was beautiful RunningDeer and I cannot agree with you more
    Truth, Love and Light <3

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Calz (9th January 2015), Frank V (9th January 2015), RunningDeer (9th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The Black Budget is hidden and therefore could be used to cover the purchase of the Guillotines. Under the usurped powers of the non-constitution, they can do whatever they please.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Frank V (27th January 2015), justntime2learn (27th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2