Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Plasma entities

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)
    @Helvetic
    I have three questions for you as an Avalon Member that you are as all of us on this forum:

1- Did you really carefully read the thread's title?
    2- Did you really carefully read my underlined request which you quoted?
    3- You were there together with RunningDeer when she saw and take pictures to say that "The images are very nice examples for a "Lense Flare"."?

If you are really interested in debunking something you can easily start a new thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/newt...newthread&f=22

Please do not reply soon.Read very carefully my questions before reply.Many thanks.
    My reply was for RunningDeer’s Post #5 and the pictures she posted. The effect on those pictures are lense flares. This is something completely different than your picture.
    I asked you to read carefully my questions from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069059 and take your time before reply.

With your post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069061 you still didn't reply to my questions yet,especially to question nr. 3 " 3- You were there together with RunningDeer when she saw and take pictures to say that "The images are very nice examples for a "Lense Flare"."?. "
    Please try again and this time try to post an appropriate reply.Many thanks.
    I am done in this thread. Check your arrogance, dude.
    Oh dear.Yes,you can consider it arrogance a simple request for asking to reply to simple questions.What can I say...?Perhaps your decision is better for you,this thread and other readers of it.Thanks again.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

At the futhttp://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/f/f6/F0720.jpgttp://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/f/f6/F0720.jpgreofmankind.com website you can visit the photo gallery and see pictures of pure energy beings in their ship hover about 10ft over the house of Edward Meier... it is said they are from Andromeda, and are here seeing how the mission is going along ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EFO (22nd May 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@ghostrider
    Thanks for your post/information/image.You give me a tip/hint how to search on internet and I found something (link a little bit later).

About your image - I don't know what to say,in my images I don't have such a luminous "thing".For me "they" appear in my photos more like humanoid,distorted humanoid,Earth animals,different kind of EBEs shapes, a sort of different "mechanical" devices and at the last photo session a sort of 3D corner of a map with "buildings?".I'm aware about Billy Meier's encounters/story and it seems that every one have a totally different story about "aliens" encounters (Billy Meier,Jim Sparks,Whitley Strieber,Miriam Delicado,Dan Sherman,Mike Oram and many others).

In the following link it is an,somehow,neutral article about "Beings of Light" and in the end of the article it says:
    "We insist, the presence of these Beings of Light appears because many persons on this planet are capturing these Beings with their digital photographic cameras, without knowing what they are watching on those photos (and it's not a trick) and from whom lots of different interpretations can be made. Our opponents believe that they are moved photos, but THEY know to whom they record their Energies, reconfirming so the 1st COSMIC LAW that says "THE LIGHT ATRACTS THE LIGHT AND THE ENERGIES ATRACT THE ENERGIES":".Perhaps this law is applicable also in my case,I don't know,perhaps is right,perhaps is wrong,perhaps is something else.Will see in time.

Thanks again and don't forget to watch the sky,because is possible to find interesting "things".

There's more to write/say/present for other time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (26th May 2016), RunningDeer (27th May 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

When I saw the title of this thread I was reminded of my experience with plasma entities or what Stewart Wilde describes as plasma balls from another dimension. I've seen these plasma things about 4 times since 2004. My experience comes from not out there but rather from my right eye which I believe has access to a portal into another dimension.......I don't know what it all means to me yet. The 2012 experience was perhaps the most bizarre one.....with cosmic rays coming out of my right eye and traveling outwardly as if having a clear destination of some sort.......??...?
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 27th May 2016 at 14:40.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

EFO (27th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), mojo (26th May 2016), william r sanford72 (31st May 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@GloriousPoetry

Thanks for your information and shared experience.

I don't know what you meant with "My experience comes from not out there but rather from my right eye which I believe has access to a portal into another dimension.......I don't know what it all means to me yet. The 2012 experience was perhaps the most bizarre one.....with cosmic rays coming out of my right eye and traveling outwardly as if having a clear destination of some sort.......??...?". Can you share more details if there are not personal?Thanks again.

9. Link to Post #26
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

@GloriousPoetry

Thanks for your information and shared experience.

I don't know what you meant with "My experience comes from not out there but rather from my right eye which I believe has access to a portal into another dimension.......I don't know what it all means to me yet. The 2012 experience was perhaps the most bizarre one.....with cosmic rays coming out of my right eye and traveling outwardly as if having a clear destination of some sort.......??...?". Can you share more details if there are not personal?Thanks again.
    What we perceive as out there in relation to entities or unexplained objects in the sky could actually be here parelleled to our dimension. ...just bleeding through our reality....Stuart Wilde's perspective is such. Perhaps our body is a biological representation of our universe......a fractal of the universe...I know George Kavassilas work emphasizes the fractal and I tend to agree with him.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 27th May 2016 at 19:55.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

EFO (28th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by M-Albion-3D (here)
    The question I have is, did you see this anomaly with your naked eye first and then took the shot? Just trying to eliminate if the anomaly is in the camera...or not?
    Hey Mal, thanks for the assist on this - not sure if you were addressing me ? In case you were , we were just shooting landscape photos with iphone 4s. Didn't notice or see anything until I was going to delete a group of photos then that object in corner caught my eye. If it were sent to another iphone or mobile one can really blow it up sharper and it is definitely not a sun spot , lens flare its a very odd shaped anomalous craft IMO.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

EFO (28th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote What we perceive as out there in relation to entities or unexplained objects in the sky could actually be here parelleled to our dimension. ...just bleeding through our reality.
    I understand now and you are right,but not entirely.You well said "could actually be" because for sure there are many other hypothesis/assumptions regarding this subject,seen through our paradigm.On the other hand if we wouldn't think through our paradigm and take these "things" as they are,perhaps we wouldn't have so much questions.They purely exist just like flowers,trees,EFOs and so on and are blended in our day by day life.

Quote Perhaps our body is a biological representation of our universe

Yes it is.But I also think that is a representation of the entire Universe.I'm not aware about Stuart Wilde's and/or George Kavassilas's works,could be interesting,I'll see.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Well finally I've find out how to add an image from my computer and here's the result.

"Somebody" with elongated eyes are watching from the top right corner
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_19971.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	33545
    Last edited by EFO; 31st May 2016 at 15:04. Reason: wrong typing

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), RunningDeer (31st May 2016), william r sanford72 (31st May 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Well finally I've find out how to add an image from my computer and here's the result.

"Somebody" with elongated eyes are watching from the top right corner
    Congratulations on your new skill, EFO.

Here's a lightened version.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2016 at 17:34.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (31st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you RunningDeer.This is what is happening when someone doesn't click on the blue question mark from the up right side from the "Manage attachments" page. Under blue question mark I found useful informations about attachments.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st May 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Humanoid back side of torso.

This plasma entity has passed through me from back to front and the picture was taken in the same time when I "touch" it on his back with my right hand.The distance was about 65 cm from me.

Name:	IMG_12951.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	33550

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), mab777 (31st May 2016), naste.de.lumina (1st June 2016), RunningDeer (31st May 2016), william r sanford72 (31st May 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

This is one of the best pictures taken from "light grid" of which I've write in my first post

Name:	IMG_24441.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	33552
    Last edited by EFO; 10th June 2017 at 17:22. Reason: grammar mistake

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016), naste.de.lumina (1st June 2016), RunningDeer (31st May 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (1st June 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@RunningDeer

Sorry for very late reply and thanks for adding filters/altered the photos.Sometimes you'll never know what could came out of them. All previous and following photos are resized from originals which are bigger.

@ Foxie Loxie, naste.de.lumina, mab777, william r sanford72, GloriousPoetry, Wide-Eyed, mojo,Baby Steps , BMJ , conk, Deega , ElfeMya , Eram , fourty-two, ghostrider (22nd May 2016), Inversion , Ivanhoe , justntime2learn , Kristin, M-Albion-3D , Nasu, , Sstarss

Thank you all of you for your "Thanks" and support.More photos will come for your attention.
    For those who didn't encountered/saw what I saw/see/photographed I wish you to have the same experience/s I have.A hint: When you stumble upon them,please have no fear when you saw them how tall they are,just enjoy their presence around and above you and they will show you more than you think or imagine.

In the next posts I'll show you a series of four photos of a session of 265 photos from one evening/night.I hope all of you and others will enjoy of them.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd June 2016)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

This is the first one.

Left down corner:
    A humanoid shape head,very tranquil and feminine

Name:	IMG_10391.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	33568

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Greetings EFO

I do not know what is going on here. For the most part entities in one's abode would be considered ghosts, aliens or some kind of astral parasite like a spider or something. What is it you think these folks are? I haven't really seen an explanation.
    Also you seem to be taking pictures of beings in your house, and the way you are playing with the pics reminds me a lot of Jane Tripp.
    Jane did Avalon the pleasure of showing up and joining when a thread was started about her work. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post992038
    Jane is kind of an expert at playing with photos and getting what amounted to invisible beings to show up after playing with the picture levels.
    I think she might be a good place for you to expand on what you are doing.

Also here is Jane Tripp's website, where she is convinced these people who show up in her pictures are time travelers. http://www.janetripp.com/the-pirates...the-proof.html

31. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The second one.

A dolphin shape plasma entity in front of a,let's say "wagon wheel" and a humanoid shape plasma looking at them from the mid-left down corner.Colored plasma above them,I don't know what could be,sometimes is multi colored.

Name:	IMG_11191.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	33569

32. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

@DNA

Hello and warm greetings DNA.

Quote I do not know what is going on here.
    Perhaps and most for sure you did't experienced this,that's why you don't know.

Quote the way you are playing with the pics
    Please read post #35:
    Quote All previous and following photos are resized from originals which are bigger.
    You are looking an explanation to this?:
    Quote For the most part entities in one's abode would be considered ghosts, aliens or some kind of astral parasite like a spider or something. What is it you think these folks are?
    I don't have it and it doesn't captivate me.Sorry.

My photos have nothing to do with Jane's Tripp work.Thank you for your kind advice,but I don't want to expand anything.Please do not mix things that your are not aware about.

From post #1
    Quote Now my request to all who read this thread if is someone who has any informations based on real life events about "plasma entities".Many thanks.
    Let's stay on thread's topic.Many thanks for your understanding.

33. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

The third one

A feminine humanoid plasma shape (left side) looking to an other humanoid,perhaps masculine,plasma shape laying on his back (right side).

Name:	IMG_11611.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	33570

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast