+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Architecture on Mars with Human settlement.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Architecture on Mars with Human settlement.

Images from the MRO captured May 2011
    http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_022620_1690

There are quite a few cities on Mars which are, at least in my findings appear to be very alien indeed. As I have mentioned in previous posts, using the benefit of anaglph 3D optics, one can grasp the ever important "depth of field" which allows the human eye/mind greater interpretation of the surface. However, even when we come across these fantastic structures, initially it is very difficult to recognize their unique alien design due to a lack of any geometric principles we use on Earth..

It takes thousands of hours perusing the surface in 3D mode before one begins to see the alien signature of their design prowess. But let me see if I can give some pointers.

The first important step, is adjusting one's eyesight, and to understand the enormous surface scale. Remind yourself frequently. Without size reflection, frankly, you will not recognize a darn thing. So, keep this firmly in your mind's eye as you peruse.

"Even at the greatest magnification of the images I post, IF you were standing on the surface in the image, you would not be seen...you would be too small....only just though...but not visible".

Secondly, as your eyes move across the image, it is very important that you SLOW DOWN. Take your time to adjust your eyes from pixel to pixel. Remember, you are looking at an alien construct the likes of which, you have never seen before and at first, nothing will make any sense until you begin to see the "dimensionality" AND sheer scale of their crystalline like structures.

When the designs begin to emerge, you will sense the absolute beauty in their capability. I will be posting a 3D video shortly of this region of the Melas Plains just south of the Valles Marineris which will exemplify further.

In the image(s) below, again in the same region of the Melas Plains, we see something very interesting indeed. Also the same "scale" applies here but just below the ridge at about 2 o'clock center, we see a superb rendition of a human face in what I have named a "cameo plateau", This is quite beautiful as I get the sense it may represent a "Human encampment" of sorts. There are several cave like entrances in and around the immediate area conducive to human size and scale.

However, these facial cameo's actually are quite common many of which portray a wide variety of animals, alien and humanoid features.

In the image below, we see some truly incredible structures as they careen down the side of this huge embankment. These structures are quite numerous in this region and have embedded in their form, beautiful artistic patterns of abstract facial features.

"In a recent study of southwestern Melas Chasma using high-resolution image, topographic and spectral datasets eleven fan-shaped landforms were found. These fans add to growing evidence that Melas Chasma once held a lake that had fluctuating levels.[6][7]
    The canyon's depth suggests that this location may be the best site for a manned outpost as it would have the highest natural air pressure on Mars. Equatorial solar irradiation and access to water would enhance this option still further."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melas_Chasma
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 21st May 2016 at 19:22.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2016), betoobig (19th May 2016), Cidersomerset (19th May 2016), DNA (19th May 2016), ElfeMya (19th May 2016), Ellisa (20th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2016), Gaia (19th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), kirolak (20th May 2016), KiwiElf (19th May 2016), Magneticman (19th May 2016), Rex (19th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Architecture on Mars with Human settlement.

Although not ruins or present buildings confirms once and for all there was probably lots of water on Mars.....

from article...

Did early Mars have a vast northern ocean?

Evidence of ancient tsunamis on Mars

By Jonathan Amos
    BBC Science Correspondent

4 hours ago

Tsunami-borne sediments (arrow) inundate the land in an upslope direction (towards bottom-right)

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36333760

====================================================
    ====================================================

I posted this on the current Jason Martell thread and its last weeks show , there
    are a few bits that may be of interest.....They show various images of possible
    objects and artefacts aprox 27 mins in from the curiosity rover and other sources
    and discuss them.

Ancient Aliens S09E02: Destination Mars

Published on 14 May 2016
    "Ancient Aliens S11E02 Destination Mars " - Science and mythology - and how they are the same thing.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th May 2016 at 18:14.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (19th May 2016), Gaia (19th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th May 2016), Mike Gorman (23rd May 2016), transiten (19th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Interesting, but why are the sentences Mercuryretrograde reversed?

What I don't get is whether there were humans on Earth when the Martians came here and terraformed the Earth?? Seems unlikely. I've been away from the forum for so long now that the theory that we are the Martians seems unbelievable.

Or did I miss something here? Probably...
    Last edited by transiten; 19th May 2016 at 21:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th May 2016), fourty-two (20th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have trouble focusing in on these pictures though in this one there are many rectangular shapes
    in green both vertical and horizontal and flat slabs or roofs ? that look artificial to me....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (19th May 2016), Ellisa (20th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (23rd May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I have trouble focusing in on these pictures though in this one there are many rectangular shapes
    in green both vertical and horizontal and flat slabs or roofs ? that look artificial to me....

I can't even see the cartoon character in those magic eye pictures they have at the mall.
    So you will have to forgive me if I tell you I have no chance in hell of discerning what you are talking about here.
    But, I appreciate your pointing this stuff out to me.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), kirolak (20th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th May 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Cidersomerset;1069167]I have trouble focusing in on these pictures though in this one there are many rectangular shapes

I noticed you said "rectangular shapes in green". I think you are saying that you are looking at these images without 3D anaglyph glasses on. Sorry Cider, you won't see much without them. Once you look through red/cyan glasses EVERYTHING will change and the image will be in pure grey scale.

Here's a great pair especially if you wear glasses: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clip--Glass...rds=3d+glasses

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

[quote=dna;1069170]
    Quote Posted by cidersomerset (here)
    i have trouble focusing in on these pictures though in this one there are many rectangular shapes
    in green both vertical and horizontal and flat slabs or roofs ? That look artificial to me....

I can't even see the cartoon character in those magic eye pictures they have at the mall.
    So you will have to forgive me if i tell you i have no chance in hell of discerning what you are talking about here.
    But, i appreciate your pointing this stuff out to me.
    Hi DNA, I suspect the same difficulty here re. red/cyan glasses. It's fascinating, I remember back when I was first interested in researching images of the Martian surface, I never thought of 3D until a "person" contacted me who lives in Houston advised me to get a pair of anaglyph's, I remember him saying back then, "why do you think NASA spent over $40 million dollars on equipping the MRO with the largest "stereo" camera ever sent in to space...for 3D entertainment? He continued; "the on board stereo camera has absolutely no other purpose than to assist the human eye with depth of field or 3D"

If you want to see confirmation of extra-terrestrial life in hi definition on the surface of our closest planetary neighbor, just 45 million miles "up the road" - invest in these 3D glasses. Since I did...I've been hooked!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 20th May 2016 at 01:57.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th May 2016), DNA (19th May 2016), Ellisa (20th May 2016), fourty-two (20th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote I can't even see the cartoon character in those magic eye pictures they have at the mall.
    That's what I was basing the picture's on , I could actually see the 3 D picture thru the dots eventually
    though that was a while ago...LOL

Quote Sorry Cider, you won't see much without them. Once you look through red/cyan glasses
    EVERYTHING will change and the image will be in pure grey scale.
    That makes sense and I thought it must be something like that. I did have
    a pair somewhere I brought back from Disney world , the same place I
    saw the 3 D pictures in the Mall at the top of International drive back in
    the 1990's...LOL

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (19th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)

What I don't get is whether there were humans on Earth when the Martians came here and terraformed the Earth?? Seems unlikely. I've been away from the forum for so long now that the theory that we are the Martians seems unbelievable.

Or did I miss something here? Probably...
    Well I suppose it all depends who you talk to, but a great question nonetheless. From my own experience over the past 3 years of close up analysis of the Martian surface, I have zero doubt in my results, which indicate unequivocally the presence of human or humanoid "representations" in the form of surface artwork (can't actually see any humans or aliens - too small) which I've named "renditions" for want of a better term.

So, my logic is; if there are representations of the human form on Mars (which there are) then in all likelihood, there are humans on more than just two planets (Earth and Mars) leading me to conclude (and there seems to be much additional evidence in support now surfacing) that "Human DNA" is ubiquitous throughout our solar system and probably beyond.

For sure in my mind without doubt, the evidence is now clear - we are not alone in this universe.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (19th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

I've been away from the forum for so long now that the theory that we are the Martians seems unbelievable.
    Hey, welcome back...fellow Martian

Tony.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by M-Albion-3D (here)

What I don't get is whether there were humans on Earth when the Martians came here and terraformed the Earth?? Seems unlikely. I've been away from the forum for so long now that the theory that we are the Martians seems unbelievable. Or did I miss something?
    Well I suppose it all depends who you talk to, but a great question nonetheless. From my own experience over the past 3 years of close up analysis of the Martian surface, I have zero doubt in my results, which indicate unequivocally the presence of human or humanoid "representations" in the form of surface artwork (can't actually see any humans or aliens - too small) which I've named "renditions" for want of a better term.

So, my logic is; if there are representations of the human form on Mars (which there are) then in all likelihood, there are humans on more than just two planets (Earth and Mars) leading me to conclude (and there seems to be much additional evidence in support now surfacing) that "Human DNA" is ubiquitous throughout our solar system and probably beyond.

For sure in my mind without doubt, the evidence is now clear - we are not alone in this universe.
    I agree with you that we are not alone and I believe there are artifacts on Mars but the analogy that we are going to "terraform" Mars in the same way they did with Earth coming here, presupposes there were no humans on Earth and that it was barren like Mars as they arrived here?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (20th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What I don't get is whether there were humans on Earth when the Martians came here and terraformed the Earth?? Seems unlikely. I've been away from the forum for so long now that the theory that we are the Martians seems unbelievable. Or did I miss something?

I agree with you that we are not alone and I believe there are artifacts on Mars but the analogy that we are going to "terraform" Mars in the same way they did with Earth coming here, presupposes there were no humans on Earth and that it was barren like Mars as they arrived here?
    Anyone wants to make a clarification?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (23rd May 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Anyone wants to make a clarification?
    Hi Transiten,

Interesting that you say Mars is barren, which of course is the general consensus worldwide. We have been brought up from childhood, being fed a spoon size story that Mars is "The Red Planet" with no life, no water, no atmosphere, a dead and barren world....and we (all of us) have swallowed that fable hook, line and sinker!

But by who? Hmmm let me see, ah yes, that would be NASA I believe where it all started back in 1964 when the first real "brain wash" was unleashed on "Joe Public" by means of 21 blurry images snapped and sent back by the Mariner 4 spacecraft.

Prior to that, the myth was perpetuated by only speculative conclusions derived from Earth bound telescopic analysis.

Other than a few stabs of a flyby and a 20 second relay by a lander sent from the USSR, all of the data fed to Joe Public has been courtesy of NASA.

The real breakthrough came from the viking lander missions some ten years later when in 1976, color images were sent back and went live on the screen monitors in Houston Control Center showing the supposed surface color of the planet - except something happened that day in the control room. Unbeknownst to the technicians, all the monitor color controls had been overly saturated into the red spectrum!

And so, the myth of The RED PLANET remained intact and was safe and sound, looking devilishly inhospitable indeed.

And that.....is where the myth of the Martian surface color has remained ever since!

Further reading here from Richard Hoagland on that day in 1976 in Houston Texas.

https://books.google.com/books?id=9l...ssions&f=false

Since that time, whenever Mars is discussed, it is always described as the RED PLANET with an atmosphere made up primarily of CO2 with a surface density of 0.6% of that of Earth or simply put - almost zilch.

And yet nobody really questioned it in 2014 when the Curiosity lander, about the same mass (weight) as an Ford F150 pick up truck (including the entry equipment) came screaming down towards the Martian surface 500 meters per second and nearly six miles up, abruptly deployed a 52 foot diameter parachute to slow the descent to a crawl speed by means of a NON EXISTENT ATMOSPHERE!

Here's a recent shot from NASA sent by Curiosity from Gale Crater earlier this year as received on the right and the left image has been color corrected by Irfanview for comparison. Do you notice the color of the sky?

Bottom line on all this - Mars is NOT barren, neither is it lifeless. It has a thick oxygen rich atmosphere with running water with areas filled with plants and vegetation something along the lines of the Arizona western desert, especially in the regions of Melas Chasma, The Melas Plains and the western end of the five mile high mesa centered in Hebes Chasma.

No Terra Forming required!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 24th May 2016 at 17:52.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2016), Bruno (4th May 2017), Heyoka_11 (23rd May 2016), KiwiElf (23rd May 2016), transiten (23rd May 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks! Yes I've read about vegetation and seen pictures of vegetation and water on Mars but never got how much. So that requires athmosphere of course as well as the truck. Anyone else wants to comment on this topic?

27. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

...screaming down towards the Martian surface 500 miles per second and nearly six miles up...
    G'day M-Albion-3D,

Great thread and discussion!

Can I play the devil's advocate and ask if you are sure of the above quoted distance and velocity? It leaves a mere 0.012 seconds to impact.

Thanks,

Tony.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

"No terraforming requiered" ...but why was it required by Martians on planet Earth back then? Mercury the messenger is about going direct but still messing with our communication here...that's what one of the guys says in the video that "just like the Martians did terraform the Earth back then we are now going to terraform Mars"...am I totally at loss here??
    Last edited by transiten; 23rd May 2016 at 17:23.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (23rd May 2016)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    ...screaming down towards the Martian surface 500 miles per second and nearly six miles up...
    G'day M-Albion-3D,

Great thread and discussion!

Can I play the devil's advocate and ask if you are sure of the above quoted distance and velocity? It leaves a mere 0.012 seconds to impact.

Thanks,

Tony.

G'day Tony,

Thanks for your comments!

Well the way I gather this, is that the trajectory of the lander actually spent quite some distance horizontally before touchdown as in the image below suggests, which adds even more question as to effectiveness of the breaking force of the "non atmosphere" that is of course, if there was none, however, if there was a significant atmosphere (which I beleive is the case) then, this image here makes complete sense.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Agape (29th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (23rd May 2016)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

"No terraforming requiered" ...but why was it required by Martians on planet Earth back then? Mercury the messenger is about going direct ut still messing with our communication here...that's what one of the guys says in the video that "just like the Martians did terraform the Earthback then we are now going to terraform Mars"...am I totally at loss here??

I'm not 100% convinced as to this whole terraforming business personally. It is only being assumed that Earth was terraformed, we (you and I) weren't there back then so we don't really know and there's no solid evidence of terraforming being undertaken that I'm aware of.

It seems to me that we need to throw out all of our preconceived ideas about the history of our solar system together with the illusion of a barren wasteland (so to speak). For all we know, (and there is quite some evidence to support this) that several other bodies in our solar system could and do support much life - there's a lot of real estate out there and remember, all our perceptions of the planets have been carefully scripted mainly by NASA over the limit of our lifetimes. The "lie" has proven to have been a powerful tool in the manipulation of mankind. Keep an open mind....there's a ton of life we know of on at least one planet here, why not two or three or more?

Btw, Mars looks to have a huge civilization as we speak judging by the images received to date, you just have to spend the time looking close up and you WILL see their existence.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (23rd May 2016), Spellbound (29th May 2016), transiten (23rd May 2016)

34. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

G'day again M-Albion-3D,

Thanks for your reply, and having popped in the graphics. I incorrectly based my calculation on a trajectory perpendicular to the planet's surface

I found a site which includes the graphics you used HERE, quoting a velocity of 13,000 miles per hour upon impact with the Martian atmosphere, that equating to approximately 5800 metres per second, and falling to 470 metres per second at parachute deployment.

The parachute was, and my head is, able to handle that!

All the Best,

Tony.
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 23rd May 2016 at 19:40.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    G'day again M-Albion-3D,

Thanks for your reply, and having popped in the graphics. I incorrectly based my calculation on a trajectory perpendicular to the planet's surface

I found a site which includes the graphics you used HERE, quoting a velocity of 13,000 miles per hour upon impact with the Martian atmosphere, that equating to approximately 5800 metres per second, and falling to 470 metres per second at parachute deployment.

The parachute was, and my head is, able to handle that!

All the Best,

Tony.
    Opps,, I corrected my velocity error, thanks for that Tony.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 23rd May 2016 at 20:15.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Heyoka_11 (23rd May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast