Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Power of Faith!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Losier19Mai2016Combine.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	33467

Here is a true story of one of my wife (Registered Massotherapist Practitioner) client, call her friend.

This friend had a sister who was living difficult times, and at one point, she drank Prestone Liquid hoping to die, she died but she went through an ordeal no family want to live, see, eventually after four days, outplugged from machine, she passed.

The friend had seen her going through the ordeal, and she was somehow very scared that she was continuing living hell in the after-world. My friend had sincere faith in angels, and she was wondering nervously on her sister, after death, well being.

At Easter, she called on her to know how she was doing, and asked her to give a sign that she was OK. After supper, she went on her porch, Sun was setting, and she saw this magnificient sign. She had time to take a photo. It looks like a bird, but it's not, from my limited understanding, it's having an angel like appearance, I don't know, but it's strange, and beautiful.

I zoom it out a bit, outstanding. Then, I used a negative filter (Photoshop) to see if I could add something to it, I don't think so, it speaks for itself.

Quite impressive, had me thinking.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Antihero (20th May 2016), Atlas (21st May 2016), Axman (20th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2016), Hervé (20th May 2016), Heyoka_11 (20th May 2016), Ines (13th June 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016), raregem (20th May 2016), ulli (20th May 2016), WhiteLove (21st May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Power of Faith!

It's amazing how we are "connected"!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Atlas (21st May 2016), Deega (20th May 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)

It looks like a bird, but it's not
    I have to say, I think it is: a bird carrying something like a large bunch of grass.

But it's a remarkable experience, nonetheless — not because of what it might actually 'really' have been physically, but because of the very important message it conveyed to your friend. Genuine, profound experiences sometimes do work that way.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (21st May 2016), Deega (20th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016), raregem (20th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

From the friend perspective, she saw this object, was it a reflection of the Sun on another reflecting body in line with her eyes, maybe, or not! or as you said Bill, look like a bird. She said that this thing was standing there for almost 30 +/- seconds, allowing her the photo.

I zoomed (lose quality unfortunately) it out larger, it's as if, there is a propulsion at the lower part of the photo, intriguing.

The most important thing is that this friend is convinced of her sister well-being in the after-life, and this is great and mystical!
    Attached Images  

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Atlas (21st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016), WhiteLove (21st May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

From the friend perspective, she saw this object, was it a reflection of the Sun on another reflecting body in line with her eyes, maybe, or not! or as you said Bill, look like a bird. She said that this thing was standing there for almost 30 +/- seconds, allowing her the photo.

I zoomed (lose quality unfortunately) it out larger, it's as if, there is a propulsion at the lower part of the photo, intriguing.

The most important thing is that this friend is convinced of her sister well-being in the after-life, and this is great and mystical!
    What isn't conveyed in the picture is the inner intuition/state of knowing that is received in perception. I've had personal experience of transcommunication through clairaudience. It was unexpected, unintentional. Named the name, relayed the message to a girl I was giving a reading to. What a surprise! She confirmed information that I knew nothing about.

Communication happens.
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st May 2016 at 00:41.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Deega (21st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Serendipity....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Amazing, I have never seen an angel bird. To me this is more the shape of an angel than the shape of a bird. And to me it makes a lot of sense, because since your friend had sincere faith in angels and had asked for a sign, and something like this happened, then this is more than coincidence, all the dots in the story are lining up perfectly, it is a higher form of communication. The fact that your friend was able to get it captured on camera is amazing..! I find this to be a very remarkable beautiful story, thanks for sharing!!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 21st May 2016 at 13:44.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I concur that this event is probably for her a ''higher form of communication'', thanks for sharing your thoughts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

What isn't conveyed in the picture is the inner intuition/state of knowing that is received in perception. I've had personal experience of transcommunication through clairaudience. It was unexpected, unintentional. Named the name, relayed the message to a girl I was giving a reading to. What a surprise! She confirmed information that I knew nothing about.

Communication happens.
    MM
    Thanks Michelle Marie to share your personal experience on transcommunication.

+ Reply to Thread