+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biological type UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,425 times in 5,645 posts

Default Biological type UFOs

Remember this episode from Star Trek? About an empath that meets a living ship and where he gains new meaning in life...There are so many intriguing things about the Tin Man episode...

James Gilliland also believes their craft are highly intelligent biological beings.

...a few thoughts about biological types... some personal observations as well.
    1.The craft are able to pass through dimensions and solid objects.
    2. The craft is somewhat symbiotic with the crew.
    3.The biologic ships are sentient beings.
    4. (observed here) Colorful interiors with no known source of light other than it emanates from the craft itself. Their interior is comprised of colors that change and flow over the interior walls and ceilings.
    5. (observed) The outside surface is opaque or transparent with vascular plant leaf structure for water transport. The surface is comprised of small pores like the stomata of a leaf that change in diameter. These holes appear to let colored light to escape to the outside environment. There appear to be additional solid like structures ie seat, light holders, and patterns surrounding lights windows.

A recent video breakdown showing separate frame shots and the variety of size & color changes.

screen shots from Oregon sighting showing clues to the surface structure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	skinbest.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	33468   Click image for larger version

Name:	skin1.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	33469  

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

betoobig (21st May 2016), DeDukshyn (20th May 2016), DNA (21st May 2016), EFO (22nd May 2016), Eram (21st May 2016), fourty-two (20th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2016), ghostrider (21st May 2016), Inversion (20th May 2016), kirolak (20th May 2016), KiwiElf (20th May 2016), merecat (21st May 2016), Rex (20th May 2016), sigma6 (20th May 2016), StandingWave (22nd May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016), Zampano (22nd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Biological type UFOs

Absolutely remember that episode, it was one of the ones I've remembered to this day.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th May 2016), DNA (21st May 2016), Eram (21st May 2016), KiwiElf (20th May 2016), mojo (21st May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Also the very first two episodes of STAR TREK TNG - "Encounter at Farpoint" - the enormous jellyfish-looking sentient beings are remarkably like those portrayed in the later MATRIX books by Valdemar Valerian (pseudonym) as OUR true (human) forms?.
    These earlier ST TNG episodes were still under the control of Gene Roddenberry at the time.

There are (or were) quite a few YouTube videos floating around a few years ago of what were [allegedly] clearly "living things" in Earth's orbit, changing colours, some translucent, changing shape and of immense size.

Here are a couple of examples: While I don't agree with the "absolutist theory" in the second video, the phenomenon is quite real...

Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th May 2016 at 23:09.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

My favourite episode!

I have always imagined that the ultimate technology would be living. I often thought we might at one point in the future dwell in living houses - sort of like trees, but engineered to be more advanced, collect and store energy surpluses, supply lighting and heat. It's energy and building blocks would be acquired from sunlight/photosynthesis, waste product, maybe even wind power somehow (wind blows through branches, leaves, etc. and the kinetic energy is turned into storable energy).

Of course, at this point in time, men are still using the powers of genetics for pathetic and selfish reasons ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (21st May 2016), EFO (22nd May 2016), Eram (21st May 2016), kirolak (21st May 2016), KiwiElf (20th May 2016), mojo (21st May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016), Zampano (22nd May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Ive read information that says these objects are from another dimension...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EFO (22nd May 2016), Eram (21st May 2016), KiwiElf (21st May 2016), mojo (21st May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Speaking of which, this is supposed to be a real photo taken by a photographer hired by Wilhelm Riech while one of Riech's apprentice's held an orgone type tube up in the air.
    This didn't just show up on film, it was said to have appeared and vanished when the apprentice began running and screaming.

It is my opinion that the old adage of an aether in the upper atmosphere and in space is probably true. This popular belief began to dwindle with the on set of theoretical physics, but I'm of the opinion that what we are taught is often a smoke screen to cover up what is real.

I think it is this aether that the orgone machines of Reich are affecting.

There is an author by the name of Trevor James Constable. He wrote a couple of books under the name of Trevor James: "They Live In The Sky" 1959 and "Sky Creatures-Living Ufo's" 1978. Here is an excellent web page covering Trevor's work in these two books. The SkyCritters by Trevor James Constable
    Trevor used the Orgone machines built by Welheim Reich to draw these creatures over the Mojave desert and then photographed them with infared photography. It was stated that you needed film that took pictures outside of the spectrum humans could see in. I find this a little disturbing.
    Isn't it a little odd that these things just happen to be capable of being photographed just outside of our visual capability? Doesn't it seem like these things are purposefully staying out of our visual capabilities? What does that say?

Here is a photo of one of these Sky Critters next to an organite machine.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Aurelius (21st May 2016), Eram (21st May 2016), Fellow Aspirant (21st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), kirolak (21st May 2016), KiwiElf (21st May 2016), mojo (21st May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

What we think of as space is chock-a-block filled with intertwining frequencies of which all matter is formed. Therefore, it is foolish to think that "space" is either a vacuum or empty.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

EFO (22nd May 2016), kirolak (22nd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), mojo (22nd May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

See Jean Luc Bozzoli's artistic renditions of biological underwater UFOs here:
    http://jeanlucbozzoli.com/Paintings.html
    He lives in Hawaii and dives with groups of people who seek such encounters.

Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

EFO (22nd May 2016), kirolak (22nd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), mojo (22nd May 2016), transiten (22nd May 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

On topic:I don't want to offend somebody on this thread and please accept my apologize if someone feel offended about my following question:Which one of you,excepting mojo,saw with his own naked eyes an UFO?I'm asking this because almost every UFO has its own "behavior".From my experience some of them react to my/others laser beams,some not.

Considering those who react to laser beams these could have or not "crew or pilots" on board or could be a biological type of UFO.

Off topic:I've read a book or see an youtube video,I don't remember,about an alleged captured EBE which explain that his craft is a sort of symbioses between he and his craft.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

KiwiElf (24th May 2016), mojo (22nd May 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In my previous post there is a picture by Trevor James Constable, the one with the orgone rods in the lower right hand side.
    I think it is worth pointing out that in the "tether" incident, the tether was in fact a long cable being used in an energy gathering experiment by NASA.

I find it intriguing to no end that in both of these instances, these "sky critters" have been filmed while an energy experiment was going on.
    Also, Trevor James Constable states that NASA filmed these critters in the unltraviolet, Trevor himself states that when he photos these things it is in the infrared and or the ultraviolet.

Trevor James Constable below is doing a Granada investigation.
    He goes over the NASA tether incident. And he talks about taking pictures of these sky critters. He states that he would go to the desert and after a while he started to notice a pulsing in certain areas of the sky. When he would point his camera at the pulsing he would get pics of these sky critters. It's a good watch and I recommend it for folks interested in this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBck494b4Pg

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), mojo (22nd May 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi,
    The biological skyfish are a little different than the bigger symbiotic craft of the Star Trek, "Tin Man". There are great examples of the skyfish type, but hardly any info on this other type. There's only observational data that helped to form an hypothesis and some data is open to debate. Such as why claiming a biological type craft that is sentient and that is possibly symbiotic with the crew. If a correlation on other sightings can be used as a collage there are some interesting inferences that can be made. The Oregon sightings are how the idea of a tin-man type craft is visiting along with observation over time.
    1. How is it the crew can manifest in a form that is energy like "light" yet also be in solid form other times? The same as the craft can do to pass through solid objects like trees.
    2. Light balls/smaller shapes in past video show very rapid movement, faster than humanly possible. Heard their footsteps on the roof, also observed through binoculars the solid form ETs could still move faster than what our science tells us.
    3. The intelligence behind the craft wanted to be seen/or filmed by the videographer. Why? So much stealth yet why show themselves?
    4. Spotlight type of light ball that can change in diameter, intensity, color, size and also be directed as a beam. Other beautiful colored lights on the interior that can move and create different colored zones.

here is a short clip to help identify the surface of the craft. Picture an orange peel type skin that is transparent and that has a vascular plant like structure running throughout such as in water transport use for plants.

The snapshots below helps show small portions of the transparent surface
    Attached Images    

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (23rd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Mojo

In the NASA tether incident, the crafts can be measured because the length of the Tether is a known factor. As such you are looking at quite a few ships that are 2+ miles in diameter. If we were to park one of those over a major metropolitan city like Los Angelos are New York City it would block out the sky, just like in the movie Independence Day.

Also, 2 miles was conservative. Many people think that the craft were at a much greater distance behind the Tether, which would put their size in the 50 mile diameter range.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2016), mojo (22nd May 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Trevor Constable suggested that the physical bodies of the "critters" were just a few calcium ions. Their entire mass is only a handful of atoms. They, like the "tether" creatures, appear interested in energy (the tether itself was, of course, a success). This type of thinking states that these biological forms don't really have material bodies that they cloak or dematerialize; they are simply made of almost nothing, and are more noticeable when interacting with energy.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (23rd May 2016), EFO (23rd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), mojo (23rd May 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Trevor Constable suggested that the physical bodies of the "critters" were just a few calcium ions. Their entire mass is only a handful of atoms. They, like the "tether" creatures, appear interested in energy (the tether itself was, of course, a success). This type of thinking states that these biological forms don't really have material bodies that they cloak or dematerialize; they are simply made of almost nothing, and are more noticeable when interacting with energy.
    Hey Shaberon
    I would love to see that one post you actually thanked.
    It must have been a doozy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

mojo (23rd May 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

I have an older video on an even older PC (that needs a power supply). There are interviews with early astronauts, prior to Apollo. One of them states excitedly, "I'm not so sure there aren't living critters out there". In the context of the discussion he meant biological critters.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (23rd May 2016), EFO (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2016), mojo (23rd May 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

hope you can upload the video...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (24th May 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    On topic:I don't want to offend somebody on this thread and please accept my apologize if someone feel offended about my following question:Which one of you,excepting mojo,saw with his own naked eyes an UFO?I'm asking this because almost every UFO has its own "behavior".From my experience some of them react to my/others laser beams,some not.

Considering those who react to laser beams these could have or not "crew or pilots" on board or could be a biological type of UFO.

Off topic:I've read a book or see an youtube video,I don't remember,about an alleged captured EBE which explain that his craft is a sort of symbioses between he and his craft.
    I've seen dozens of UFO's over many years EFO, but none I'd necessarily say were biological. However, one night, just mucking around with my camera, I snapped a couple of pics just to test the range of the flash. When I looked at these and brightened them up in Photoshop (ie really banged up the brightness & contrast), dozens of globular "things" showed up in the pics, overlapping and everywhere to be seen - looking very much like DNA's "Skycritter" pic above, or you could say a very large paramecium) - they were transclucent and all different. Photographic artifacts? Quite likely, but I'd expect those to be perfectly round?

That same night, a typical UFO/ORB flew over so I snapped it. As could be expected, it came out as a pinpoint of light, just like a star, as it looked to the naked eye. Again, blowing out the contrast/brightness of the "UFO", I got an enormous ball of light with a triangular artifact in the center, but this didn't happen to the surrounding stars.???

Other UFO's have "reacted" to my thoughts, stopping, wiggling & changing direction, even in front of witnesses (many UFO reporters have claimed similar behaviour?). I have no idea what's happening here...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th May 2016 at 20:07.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote seen dozens of UFO's over many years EFO, but none I'd necessarily say were biological
    That is a unique thing about them, that they are rare to see. There's nothing nuts and bolts about them. At least from personal observation and reviewing video and even the light energies in the spectrum of colors and how the light changes in size color or intensity. Even where the light is positioned there doesnt seem to be metallic connections to hold the light source.

Below is the original video of 2011 and now armed with personal insight we can watch how special the lights themselves are...

Last edited by mojo; 25th May 2016 at 02:10.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DNA (25th May 2016), EFO (25th May 2016), KiwiElf (25th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm wondering if anyone else can duplicate what I did above? ie, take a photo outside at night, aim it across the street somewhere, with the flash ON, (you should essentially end up with a black image and just nearby areas lit), then download it into Photoshop or similar and adjust the levels up to really burn the photo out? That particular time, I just used a standard Kodak cheapie point-&-shoot digital camera (KODAK EasyShare C433 to be exact, auto settings)?

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I'm wondering if anyone else can duplicate what I did above? ie, take a photo outside at night, aim it across the street somewhere, with the flash ON, (you should essentially end up with a black image and just nearby areas lit), then download it into Photoshop or similar and adjust the levels up to really burn the photo out? That particular time, I just used a standard Kodak cheapie point-&-shoot digital camera (KODAK EasyShare C433 to be exact, auto settings)?

Hi KewiElf I had brought up Jane Tripp on another thread and Araucaria guided me to a thread here on Avalon where Jane Tripp actually showed up to participate in the thread about her, which was pretty cool.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post992038
    I mention Jane Tripp because she is really into photoshop and contrast to bring things out of pictures she feels are something associated with Time Travel. I don't know if it is time travel, but she she does seem to be bringing things out of her pictures, images of bodies, faces, it just appears to be people a lot of times.

Jane Tripp stated this.
    Quote You might like to try using ACDSee photo-editor Sunpaw. They always have a month's free trial for the full version. It's all I use at the moment.

http://www.acdsee.com/en/products/acdsee-pro-8

And this

Quote About the software allowing for continual magnification - I don't know myself exactly what happens, but here is my take on it. I'm writing an article (I write quite a few at a time) called 'Beyond the Pixel' A pixel is supposedly the smallest addressable component in a digital image, and there are sub-pixels, but there is no present explanation for the results I get, and although I've discovered how to do this, I'm not actually technically that knowledgeable about digital imaging.

Pixelation occurs when an image is over-enlarged to the point where the little colored squares of the bitmap is revealed. Usually, this ruins an image, so who would normally start cropping and enlarging, looking further? Some anomalies discovered in this way are almost microscopic, yet they retain all their detail and color.

When I suspect or see evidence of photographic anomalies, I just keep cropping and enlarging images, sometimes dozens of times or more, and new color images - entire scenes often - just keep appearing through the layers, so I just keep on editing them.

To me, this just means that we do not yet properly and fully understand the nature of certain photographic images. Clearly there is more to some of them than a flat 2D picture. In fact, these special photos have layers which can be travelled through, giving them quite literally an extra dimension.

As I travel through them, cropping and enlarging as I see different imagery come forward, I find that some of the pictures are themed - miniature scenes connected by subjects, i.e. hospital imagery, restaurant-related themes, religious images, or more exciting to find, images from the past, sometimes seemingly hundreds of years old.

I discover things because I'm completely dissatisfied with the amount of real information available, and I decide to know more, and go after more with insatiable curiosity. My research and experimentation begins at the point where most people who investigate paranormal images stop.

Also, Trevor James Constable stated that when he was photographing the "sky critters" he always attempted to do so outside of the visual range. He mostly took photos with infra-red film, which he stated strangely enough got super expensive "after" he had released his book on the subject. He stated he also had luck photographing using "ultra violet" film I'm pretty sure.

While reading Jane Tripps stuff, she had mentioned a source that had influenced her, this source stated that they had more luck using a quartz lens because it allowed more ultraviolet light in.

I've checked on ebay and the once ultra expensive quartz crystal lenses can be had for pennies on the dollar now.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KiwiElf (25th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast