+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Is Really Weird...

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,911 times in 15,481 posts

Default This Is Really Weird...

Here are two articles, the first one about the usual evils of Monsanto and the second one about evil all by itself... both in northern Peru... both at a school... both with similar symptoms...

... are those two different views of the same incident?

======================================================

92 Peruvian Kids Poisoned by Glyphosate, Ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup

Sputnik
    Environment 01:32 20.05.2016
    (updated 08:08 20.05.2016)
    Get short URL

Children and teachers suffer a range of symptoms including extreme vomiting after exposure to glyphosate, a known carcinogen.

On Tuesday, nearly 100 people at an elementary school in Northern Peru were made violently ill when a plane fumigating nearby fields released weed-killer.

Reports stated that 92 school children and 3 teachers were exposed to the dangerous herbicide glyphosate, the active ingredient in US biotech giant Monsanto’s best-selling product, Roundup.

A health official in the municipality of Nepena said at a news conference that children in the school suffered a range of symptoms, including extreme vomiting, fainting, stomach pains, and headaches as a result of the exposure.

Researchers at the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer have established that glyphosate is carcinogenic; a charge denied by UN officials.

The controversial herbicide, first developed and patented by Monsanto, is used not only in the company’s genetically-modified Roundup Ready produce, but also as a ripening agent for sugar cane.

Tuesday’s incident involved the latter, as a crop duster sprayed an adjacent sugar-cane field owned by Peruvian agricultural giant Grupo Gloria without a necessary municipal permit.

Food safety advocates have repeatedly called for the herbicide to be banned until additional data on the health risks of exposure is compiled, but the US Food and Drug Administration has repeatedly countered efforts to ban the substance.

The US position, adopted by Peru as a condition of a free-trade agreement, claims that a substance may be used in a food product unless it is proven to be unsafe. America looks to impose a similar mandate on Europe and Asia as part of the TTIP and TPP trade deals, respectively.

=========================================================

Nearly 100 schoolchildren 'possessed by the devil' have 'contagious visions' of man in black trying to kill them

11:13, 18 May 2016
    Updated 15:35, 18 May 2016
    By Mirror.co.uk

The mass case of 'demonic possession' has caused some pupils to suffer from seizures while others have fainted at the school

Almost 100 schoolchildren are thought to have been 'possessed' by the devil - and see visions of a man in black trying to kill them.

In what has been described as a mass case of demonic possession, the pupils in Peru are experiencing seizures alongside their horrifying hallucinations.

Experts have struggled to explain the strange goings-on, which also include widespread convulsions and fainting at the school , reportedly built on a Mafia graveyard.

According to local reports, as many as 80 students at the Elsa Perea Flores School in northern Peru’s Tarapoto have been experiencing the supposedly contagious ‘condition’ since last month.

Almost 100 schoolchildren are said to be possessed Children aged between 11 and 14 are reportedly fainting and having strong muscular convulsions.

Shocking video footage shows pupils who are barely conscious, repeatedly screaming, and who appear to be delirious.

Doctor Antony Choy told national channel Panamericana TV: "We don’t understand how this has kept on going on.

"We know it started on 29th April and now it is still happening. Now there are almost 80 pupils [still affected]."

Elsa de Pizango, a concerned mother whose daughter has experienced some of the symptoms, said: "She fainted in school. They didn’t say anything at the hospital. She just fainted. She keeps on spitting froth from her mouth."

CEN

Pupils have experienced horrifying visions, fainting spells and seizures A pupil, not named in local media, described their experience: "It’s disturbing for me to think about it. It’s as if someone kept on chasing me from behind. It was a tall man all dressed in black and with a big beard and it felt like he was trying to strangle me.

"My friends say I was screaming desperately, but I don’t remember much."

Another schoolgirl said she had trouble breathing and was desperately holding her neck as if someone was strangling her. According to her friends, she kept screaming: "Take it out."

Another anonymous girl, aged 13, told local media: "Several children from different classrooms fainted at the same time. I got nauseous and started vomiting. I heard voices. A man in black chased me and wanted to touch me."

Franklin Steiner, a parapsychologist who investigates paranormal and psychic phenomena - said: "It is known that years ago there were many victims of terrorism here. When this school was built, some say bones and dead bodies were found."

Locals believe this is a case of demonic interference, saying some children must have played games that invoke demons such as using a Ouija board.

A Ouija board is marked with letters and numbers and some use it to communicate with souls of the dead. Many religious organisations have warned against using the boards, saying that they can lead to demonic possession.

As of yet, there has been no rational or official explanation for the strange phenomenon.

=====================================================

All of which are highly reminiscent of another famous poisoning case: Salem

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (27th May 2016), Apulu (21st May 2016), Atlas (17th July 2016), Baby Steps (13th October 2016), bennycog (3rd April 2017), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), BMJ (22nd May 2016), cursichella1 (22nd May 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016), ElfeMya (21st May 2016), Eram (20th May 2016), Ewan (3rd April 2017), fourty-two (21st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2016), Hazelfern (20th May 2016), Inversion (20th May 2016), justntime2learn (21st May 2016), KiwiElf (20th May 2016), Kristin (27th May 2016), Matina (20th May 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016), Mike (20th May 2016), Nasu (21st May 2016), ponda (21st May 2016), raff (20th May 2016), raregem (17th July 2016), seko (28th May 2016), Shannon (15th July 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,489 times in 3,531 posts

Default Re: This Is Really Weird...

I believe that these two incidents are separate. Nepena is a coastal city in the West, while Tarapoto lies on the East side of the Andes, towards the Amazon Basin.. Also, in one incident, students were hysterical and convulsive, in the another they were fainting and vomiting. Yet, I do think the Men in Blacks are probably the force behind both Monsanto and the school haunting.

What I find disgusting and that Peruvians can not ban this product because of an international trade agreement which trumps their national laws. The TTP and TTIP will only increase this horror.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

animovado (17th July 2016), Atlas (3rd April 2017), Baby Steps (13th October 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), cursichella1 (22nd May 2016), ElfeMya (21st May 2016), Ewan (3rd April 2017), fourty-two (21st May 2016), Hervé (21st May 2016), Matina (20th May 2016), Michelle Marie (21st May 2016), Nasu (21st May 2016), ponda (21st May 2016), Shannon (16th July 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,775 times in 4,137 posts

Yes, probably separate. The "possession" scene involved a lot of seizures; those two things can be hard to tell apart, if they are, in fact, different. Of course, people should quit making those graveyards. Those are a lot worse than a Ouija board which itself is in no way such a massive gate for possession. It *could* be from something kinds did, it *could* be from the graves, or perhaps some ergot in their lunches. Doesn't sound like an environmental chemical if the teachers aren't having problems.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), Hervé (18th July 2016), Shannon (16th July 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,231 times in 1,398 posts

They could potentially be the same incident. The quote which seems to have been repeatedly C+P'd from the initial article to all the others says:

Quote .....A health official in the municipality of Nepena said at a news conference that children in the school suffered a range of symptoms.....
    It doesn't actually say the children are from Nepena.

TTP/TTIP damage limitation?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016), Hervé (31st May 2016), Shannon (16th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

22 Colombian schoolgirls suffer 'mass demonic possession' foaming at the mouth and seeing visions

Jake Polden Daily Mail Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:35 UTC

The girls aged between 12 and 15 were filmed screaming and writhing on the floor in some chilling footage

This is the bizarre moment 22 schoolgirls suffer 'mass demonic possession' after apparently summoning an evil spirit while playing a game of 'Charlie Charlie'.

The girls aged between 12 and 15 took ill in the Choco region of Colombia and were filmed screaming and writhing on the floor in some chilling footage.

Other victims began foaming at the mouth while experiencing hallucinations and another even claimed she could see a 'man dressed in black'.

According to Colombian television network Caracol, the girls were taken to a medical centre in Novita where they had to be restrained while fitting.

The schoolgirls, who were all found to be suffering the same symptoms, first experienced seizures while at school after they had finished playing a game of 'Charlie Charlie'.

The game, which is an updated version of Spanish game Juego de la Lapicera, involves two pencils balanced on top of each other over a grid with the words 'yes' and 'no'.

Participants ask questions to an unseen entity and wait for the top pencil to move and point to one of the two answers on the sheet of paper.

The news site reported that four teenagers initially took ill before more followed suit. They were all later taken to the hospital to be treated.

Doctor Jair Ruiz recalled the moment they arrived. He said: 'They came in screaming, mumbling incoherently, hallucinating and foaming at the mouth.'

A number of medical tests were conducted and doctors ruled out the possibility of disease, intoxication or use of hallucinogenic substances.

No consistent health problems were detected and the girls' vital signs eventually returned to normal.

Local mayor Deyler Camacho spoke to villagers following the incident and asked them to remain calm. Meanwhile, a local pastor has started praying against witchcraft.

This is not the first time a group of Colombian schoolgirls have been omitted to a medical centre with similar symptoms after playing 'Charlie Charlie'.

In 2015 four hysterical teenagers were sent to a hospital in Tunja for treatment. They received a diagnosis of 'mass hysteria' with some psychotic symptoms and were later sent home.

Related:
    Worldwide uptick in demonic possession? Psychopaths in power and the gates of hell

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

animovado (17th July 2016), Atlas (17th July 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), Mike (13th July 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,493 times in 2,185 posts

This is really uncanny!

Last night, or more like this morning really early, I stumbled upon these vids on YT... I have no idea why they came up in the "proposed" list... and much less what drove me to watch them... not my normal vid, not even for curiousity's sake..... truely weird... or maybe a message (boh?):

Yes, it seems that it's a worldwide phenom...
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Atlas (17th July 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), Hervé (13th July 2016), Shannon (16th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    This is really uncanny!

Last night, or more like this morning really early, I stumbled upon these vids on YT... I have no idea why they came up in the "proposed" list... and much less what drove me to watch them... not my normal vid, not even for curiousity's sake..... truely weird... or maybe a message (boh?):

Yes, it seems that it's a worldwide phenom...

in the first video: (i didnt even bother to watch the second video...)
    the first scene in the convenience store; you can see in the glass door- a reflection of someone coming up that isle… and then the boxes suddenly fly off the shelf… so that shows to be staged
    the second scene; just looks like someone on drugs (which can stimulate adrenalin and provide a surge of super-strength) the cameraman even says at time mark 2:19 “I don’t know the drug guy …”
    the third scene; at 3:10 the cameraman tells the black dude “get out of here, you are not part of the show right now…” – in any case- looks like another person (or the same guy in scene 2) on drugs
    the forth scene; maybe another person on drugs?
    5th scene; another naked man on drugs?
    6th scene; drugs? (again)
    7th scene; on flocka? drugs
    8th scene; man on drugs (going to jamaca?)?
    I am stopping at time mark 13:30… I have seen enough…. I conclude… drugs……… not demon possession.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Atlas (17th July 2016), avid (17th July 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), BMJ (17th July 2016), fourty-two (13th October 2016), Hervé (17th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    [...]
    …. I conclude… drugs……… not demon possession.
    The trouble is that, usually, these two - drug and possession - go hand in hand... because a drug user desperately wants to vacate this reality, body included:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Steve: Let me just explain. Interesting scenario here, which I’ve discovered. And that is that working on thousands, I mean hundreds of thousands of clients I’d say over the fortyodd years, I’ve found that when people drown and they’re resuscitated. When they’re drowned, their Spirit hops out. And when they resuscitate them, bring them back the Spirit jumps back in, I’ve found in every one of those people have had walkins. In other words, opportunists, jump in when they’ve been out of their body. Because it’s been vacant possession. When you go out through astral projection your body is laying there, it’s a vacant vehicle. And, its like taking your vehicle down in the ghettos, and walking out and leaving it there with the doors open. What’s going to happen to it?
    [...]
    [...]
    ... You open the door on drugs, well, and that groggy, that druggy feeling come over you and you enter other dimensions and you see things in other dimensions, you enter their world. They now have the right to reciprocal exchange of energy. They have a right to enter your world. Now you get taken over by these beings. You go and get on the piss [Ed note: Piss is an Australian slang term for beer], thank you very much. And all of a sudden your defenses are down. What takes place? These beings come and take over, ‘party time, yeeha!’ But they’re leaving you to hold the bag. They jump out because they don’t want to take responsibility because human bodies are subject to pain and suffering. They’d rather jump in, have fun and leave you holding the bag. This is your free will and choice. If you choose to go out and get drunk, if you choose to go and get on the drugs, if you choose to open the doorways, then you’re choosing to be in their game. And you’re subject to laws of their game. Simple.
    [...]
    Whether, alcohol, drugs or glyphosate, the end result is an intoxication of the body... a poisoning, which gets the rightful owner to vacate said body upon similar warning signals of an imminent malfunction of said body.

... never mind Oui-Ja or Charlie-charlie which are direct invitations...
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th July 2016 at 16:47.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (17th July 2016), avid (17th July 2016), Bill Ryan (18th July 2016), BMJ (17th July 2016), Debra (18th July 2016), Ewan (3rd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th October 2016), MorningSong (17th July 2016), Shannon (17th October 2016), Sierra (18th July 2016), william r sanford72 (13th October 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Unknown Contaminant Causes Hallucinations, Spreads to Deputies, Everyone Quarantined

By Erin Elizabeth - October 12, 2016

Just this week, the Coos County Sheriff’s office reported that five people fell ill from an unknown hazardous material AND that it appears to be spreading by contact and causing hallucinations.

The issue began with a 3 a.m. phone call to the police about someone vandalizing a car:
    • A 57-year-old woman reported someone vandalizing her vehicle around 3 a.m. outside the home where she works as a caregiver for a 78-year-old person, in North Bend, Oregon.
    • A deputy checked the area and found nothing.
    • Deputies were then called back at 5:30 a.m. by a similar report.
    • This time, the deputies suspect the woman is having medical issues which are causing her to hallucinate.
    • The woman is taken to Bay Area Hospital for examination. Medical personnel check her and send her home.
    • Then, one of the deputies begins showing similar symptoms and is hospitalized.
    • Then the other deputy, the 78-year-old cared for by the initial patient, and a hospital employee begin showing similar symptoms and are hospitalized.
    WHAT ?

A Haz Mat team was sent into Bay Area Hospital and the initial patient’s residence (where they found no contaminates), and they were able to clear the emergency room and provide a protocal to the sheriff’s office to decontaminate vehicles and equipment. Also, everyone involved is being quarantined while the investigation is ongoing.

From the article:
    “Officers and medical person are all responding well to current treatment,” Sgt. Pat Downing wrote in a press release. “Nothing has been found in blood samples at this time. Repeat: source of contamination has not been identified. Investigation and processing is continuing.”
    The investigation is ongoing but we will update you as we receive more information.

Source: KCBY

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), Bill Ryan (13th October 2016), BongoBob (14th October 2016), Eram (13th October 2016), Ewan (3rd April 2017), fourty-two (13th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th October 2016), gord (17th October 2016), seko (18th October 2016), sheme (13th October 2016), william r sanford72 (13th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oregon ER quarantined after strange case of contagious hallucinations

Will Brendza
    The Last American Vagabond
    Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:27 UTC

Around 3 AM on Wednesday October 12th officers in North Bend, Oregon were dispatched to help a local woman who was complaining of strangers vandalizing her car. The policemen arrived on the scene, and, much to their confusion, found no evidence or signs of vandalism whatsoever. So they left, puzzled.

At 5:30 AM they got another call from the same residence, and returned to East Bay Road to investigate again. But this time they met the woman, a 57-year old caretaker, and discovered that she was suffering from hallucinations. They immediately took her to the Bay Area Hospital.

But after only a short time she was declared healthy and OKAY, her system tested clean and she was discharged from the hospital. No harm no foul, right?

Not necessarily. This strange case gets even weirder, because after the caretaker was sent home, the two deputies who'd picked her up that morning began suffering from similar symptoms - namely, hallucinations - then the 78-year-old for whom the caretaker care-took, was hospitalized for the same thing. And finally, one of the nurses who'd been attending to the caretaker at the hospital came down with the same mysterious case of hallucinations...

The sickness was spreading, whatever it was, and it seemed to be passed along through direct contact.

The Coos County HAZMAT team descended upon the hospital, and everyone involved was quarantined. Equipment was sterilized, uniforms washed, and vehicles and hospital rooms were examined and studied in an effort to identify some kind of source.

But that's the thing: they haven't yet. Medical personnel checked blood samples from the quarantined individuals, and found nothing. The HAZMAT team concluded a search of the house where the caretaker was staying, and found nothing. All items and medications that could have caused the symptoms have been checked and ruled out. For a short while, investigators believed that a medication used in a skin patch was the mysterious culprit, but alas, this theory was recently also discounted. The enigma perseveres.

All patients (cops and hospital personnel included) who have fallen victim to the weird and inexplicable outburst of psychedelic sickness are responding to treatment well, according to Sgt. Pat Downing of the local police force. And will likely recover fully. But only time will tell - this is the first case of its kind, and without prior experience, not even the most qualified expert could predict what symptoms might still manifest.

This whole event is eerily reminiscent of Steven King's famous novel, The Stand. In which, a top-secret government lab experiences a catastrophic failure, and a chemically engineered biological virus weapon is released on Earth, accidentally, to wreak havoc and fuel chaos. The US government tries very hard to cover up their mistake and enforce law and order by (unsurprisingly) lying to the public, and keeping important information secret. Right up until the great collapse.

I'm not saying that these hallucinogenic infections will spiral into the end of the world. But it is strange that despite days of studying and testing this unknown malady, experts are still scratching their heads worriedly. And that's not good news, no matter where the bug came from: if it is a totally natural, never-before-seen strain of virus or bacteria, which spreads easily through contact and induces intense hallucinations, then we have encountered an entirely new microbial enemy. If it is a government-engineered psychedelic-bug that somehow escaped or was released from a lab somewhere in Oregon, then we have even greater worries...

These are strange days. Hopefully more information will be released soon, and investigators will get to the bottom of this uncanny mystery. As of now, the quarantine on the hospital has been ended, the officers have been discharged from hospital care, and the caretaker and elderly person are still being held for observation.

How the HAZMAT team, and police deal with this story in the aftermath will surely say something about the nature of the illness. Transparency is key. If the whole incident is swept under the rug and never again discussed, there will be reason to suspect foul-play. If investigators come up with some desultory fictional narrative to explain the outbreak, it should be easy enough to tell (bull**** smells just like you'd imagine). But if they are totally open and transparent (which is unlikely in my opinion) maybe we'll actually find out what happened here.

Sources:
    http://komonews.com/news/local/ore-h...-hallucinating
    http://kval.com/news/local/unknown-i...in-coos-county
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-hallucinatio/
    http://www.beckershospitalreview.com...s-spreads.html

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), bennycog (3rd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2016), gord (17th October 2016), Shannon (17th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,233 times in 3,216 posts

'contagious visions' of man in black trying to kill them [...] All of which are highly reminiscent of another famous poisoning case: Salem
    Might sound weird, but 'men in black' are far older than people think, they go back to the middle ages, I found one from the 16th century, check this out:

So that we not only have a case for ancient aliens, but also for ancient MIBs ! (whatever the century, they still wear their 'hats', strange isn't it?)
    Last edited by Atlas; 3rd April 2017 at 10:50.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2017), Ewan (3rd April 2017), Hervé (3rd April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread