+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noob UFO / E.T questions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bluekungfoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Noob UFO / E.T questions

So, my second attempt with these questions for the forum, but first thread of my own.

I tried posting these questions in what I thought was a good place but it appears to be passed over, so perhaps in a separate thread someone might have some ideas on possible answers to the following.

is there any rhyme or reason, speculations, theories, as to who is abducted / and returned / or is implanted with a device, versus those who are not.

in regards to our respective governments making contact or working with alien races. What benefit is it to an alien race to work with any of our respective governments; I ask this because , to me it appears that any alien civilization would have the upper hand in any sort of negotiations for just about any thing, the only thing I can think of which would be to hard to just do as one wishes is to obtain a large amount of land with out being bothered by society in general, I could see how a government agency could make access to federal land very easy and very private for another alien race. Other than that I am having a hard time trying to come up with other reasons why an alien race would only want to negotiate or work with only our respective government agencies and officials.

The general answer I see as to why a government would not want to announce contact with alien races' is, losing power, causing mass chaos, things of the sort.

an that is debatable on lots of reasons, but what would an alien race have reasons for not making blatant contact with humanity now..

other than that I am curious as to if those who believe in intelligent life outside of planet earth, are ever skeptical in general of claims and sightings ? Or perhaps I should narrow that to just this forum. could be a bit broad to just lump everyone in that question.

That and for those that go exploring in numerous ways to make contact with intelligent life outside of earth, to me that seems a bit risky as one is hoping for a positive encounter with a peaceful life form, is this exploration done with a method, or is one taking a generic risk of meeting the wrong life form.

Also

If someone else has a question that I didn't ask feel free to post it here, I wont mind.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluekungfoo For This Post:

Art (21st May 2016), Bill Ryan (21st May 2016), ElfeMya (22nd May 2016), Inversion (21st May 2016), mojo (21st May 2016), rgray222 (21st May 2016), Verdilac (21st May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016), YoYoYo (3rd June 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Noob UFO / E.T questions

Alien races don't necessarily have the upper hand in negotiations. If they're a benevolent group or service to others then they would abide by universal law and respect the free will of humans. You might want to take a look a the Greada Treaty. Generally with malevolent or service to self groups treaties are often signed they immediately disregarded. Races may target a particular government or agency to interact with because they would have the desired resources, technological advancement or bloodline.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ElfeMya (22nd May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 273,954 times in 20,271 posts

Quote Posted by bluekungfoo (here)

is there any rhyme or reason, speculations, theories, as to who is abducted / and returned / or is implanted with a device, versus those who are not?

[ * ~~~ and other good questions ~~~ * ]
    My recommendation would be to start with the work of Dr David Jacobs. At present, he probably knows more about abductions (outside the military/intel community!) than anyone else alive.

And with David Jacobs, start here: (he joins the program at about 33 mins)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (21st May 2016), bluekungfoo (22nd May 2016), drneglector (3rd June 2016), ElfeMya (22nd May 2016), Flowerpunkchip (22nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2016), Inversion (21st May 2016), Verdilac (21st May 2016), william r sanford72 (21st May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 times in 241 posts

Nice topic and welcome to PA from myself .

I would agree with Bill Ryan's suggestion of looking at David Jacobs work, and he has quite a lot of material out there.

When you really dig into his work chronologically you will notice him ageing as he has devoted quite a portion of his life into the subject.

Also on the same subject. I recently attended a conference that a very nice lady from New Zealand called Suzanne Hansen spoke at, she gave a very good lecture and was quite nervous in her presentation at times but her sincerity shone through. Some of her observations actually weren't too far away from some of David Jacobs material at times, but none the less she is worth listening too as she adds to some areas that David Jacobs doesn't address in great detail.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

bluekungfoo (22nd May 2016), ElfeMya (22nd May 2016), KiwiElf (22nd May 2016), Rex (22nd May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

im going to be picking away at that David Jacobs audio , looks roughly to be around almost 3 hrs worth of audio, is it collected an put together from like a collection of interviews or was it one piece ? looks interesting and ty for the suggestion on Suzanne Hansen I'll look into her as well.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

It is my opinion that secret military do most of the abductions, using people that have been surgically altered to look like Ets ... they track individuals (targeted) to keep the fear factor about Aliens alive ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by bluekungfoo (here)

is there any rhyme or reason, speculations, theories, as to who is abducted / and returned / or is implanted with a device, versus those who are not?

[ * ~~~ and other good questions ~~~ * ]

My recommendation would be to start with the work of Dr David Jacobs. At present, he probably knows more about abductions (outside the military/intel community!) than anyone else alive.

And with David Jacobs, start here: (he joins the program at about 33 mins)

Thank you for introducing me to David Jacobs, I would say that now I have gotten through 90 % of that audio from the radio show and it was great, I also went to his website, and found that he really did a great job on his FAQ section, I am considering posing some questions on his site that allows for it...

One thing I noticed at least by David Jacobs is he suggests that there is no qualifications from what he has seen on who is and isn't abducted, so my next question for anyone and maybe for his website, is, have politicians ever admitted to being abducted, or military personel.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Verdilac (here)
    Nice topic and welcome to PA from myself .

I would agree with Bill Ryan's suggestion of looking at David Jacobs work, and he has quite a lot of material out there.

When you really dig into his work chronologically you will notice him ageing as he has devoted quite a portion of his life into the subject.

Also on the same subject. I recently attended a conference that a very nice lady from New Zealand called Suzanne Hansen spoke at, she gave a very good lecture and was quite nervous in her presentation at times but her sincerity shone through. Some of her observations actually weren't too far away from some of David Jacobs material at times, but none the less she is worth listening too as she adds to some areas that David Jacobs doesn't address in great detail.
    I haven't forgotten to look into Suzanne Hansen and have that on my to do list coming up !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    It is my opinion that secret military do most of the abductions, using people that have been surgically altered to look like Ets ... they track individuals (targeted) to keep the fear factor about Aliens alive ...

To keep the fear factor about aliens alive ?, but why go through so much trouble to do so?

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Alien races don't necessarily have the upper hand in negotiations. If they're a benevolent group or service to others then they would abide by universal law and respect the free will of humans. You might want to take a look a the Greada Treaty. Generally with malevolent or service to self groups treaties are often signed they immediately disregarded. Races may target a particular government or agency to interact with because they would have the desired resources, technological advancement or bloodline.
    Thanks for informing me about the Greada Treaty, found that very interesting and had no clue about Eisenhower ever even being near the UFO discussion ever!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I remember as a boy, having a dream in regards to being in contact with aliens, nothing harmful... to cut things short I have never had such a vivid dream since regarding aliens... An it has become a thorn in my side, was it merely a dream or was it real..... I have to lean more toward a dream as I don't want to fall into any kind of escapism mentality. So I am curious as to if people have only one time encounters that feel like dreams ?

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,592 times in 6,628 posts

For a planned fake ET invasion, then the world will beg for unit , g go ve up their freedom, and government takes total control, humanity is enslaved ... that is the long term agenda - total control, and no individual freedom. ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

+ Reply to Thread