+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default 'The Event' - What's all this about?

We can clearly see by the numerous topics about ”THE EVENT” that there is a plethora of healthy skepticism against it.

But let’s take a different approach. What “evidence/scenario” would compel YOU enough to believe that such a thing is possible or even likely?

I’m NOT looking for why you don’t believe in it. I’m looking for why you could believe in it.

Please be as concise as possible.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

Which 'Event' have you in mind ?

There was a odd TV show about five years ago that got cancelled after season
    one just as it was getting good with the arrival of another planet close to Earth.

The Event: Arrival

Uploaded on 26 May 2011

Instead of bringing her people here, Sophia brings her ENTIRE planet. We learn
    what The 'Event' is, as well as we find out a main character is also an alien,
    which we did not completely expect.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Desire (27th December 2016), Gillian (22nd December 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd May 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), Kryztian (24th May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), tessie999 (23rd May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THE EVENT that supersedes ALL events.

http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/

COBRA - Yes, of course. The event is the moment of the compression breakthrough. The compression breakthrough is when the light forces from above the surface of the planet and from below the surface of the planet meet in the middle that is on the surface of the planet. I hope that we all agree that there are certain factions that support the light and support the liberation that exists inside of the solar system. There are some factions that support the light and the liberation of the planet that are existing below the surface. They’re progressing towards the surface of the planet because the surface of the planet is the main battleground is the main focus of all this situation that is not just limited to the planet Earth. When this breakthrough happens, this is what we term the Event. The Event is actually many things at the same moment. It is when the light forces take over the mass media and release intel about ET involvement, about the crimes of the Cabal, about the advanced technologies, so FULL disclosure. This is part of it. The other part of it is the mass arrest of the Cabal. The other part of it is Financial re-set that the Eastern alliance has been preparing for quite a long time. And of course we have been gradually going towards the first contact which is an actual official contact between the earth civilization and other positive ET races that exist throughout the galaxy. And the Event is a trigger point which begins that process. That’s the short overview of what the Event is. And of course we have the pulse from the galactic central sun. The galactic central sun is a living entity and it times the pulse of energy according to our global awareness and the level of that awareness and the level of the awakening. And when we have this compression breakthrough the level of awakening is high enough for humanity to receive that pulse of increased energy from the galactic center.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/...erview-by.html
    Last edited by OMG; 23rd May 2016 at 21:13.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

why you could believe in it.
    Here's why:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069651

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It's like a bunch of kids are working really hard together at their math homework. It's difficult, but they're getting through it, getting things right, and learning.

Then someone rushes in the room and tells them there's a Pink Elephant dancing a piroutte on the front lawn. REALLY! COME QUICK!

Half the kids abandon the homework, and run off down the street looking for the Pink Elephant... which (darn it!) must just have left before they got a chance to see it.

Why? People (adults, too) desperately want the Pink Elephant to be real.

6. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (25th May 2016), Arcturian108 (25th May 2016), Atlas (24th May 2016), Baby Steps (23rd May 2016), bluestflame (24th May 2016), Bob (23rd May 2016), ceetee9 (20th December 2016), Craig (23rd May 2016), Curlew (28th May 2016), cursichella1 (10th July 2016), Daniel Duxfield (26th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (27th May 2016), drneglector (19th June 2016), Fellow Aspirant (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd May 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), littleOne (24th May 2016), MorningSong (23rd May 2016), Mutchie (24th May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), poetbil (24th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Watching from Cyprus (6th February 2017), wnlight (23rd May 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmm, a pink elephant lol...

People could say that about any conspiracy theory. Looking for a bit more substance...

But that was funny.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hmm, a pink elephant lol...

People could say that about any conspiracy theory. Looking for a bit more substance...

But that was funny.
    Real, too.

People WANT to believe in fantasy. It's sugar-coated escapism. The hard reality (like math homework) is much harder to face up to. The analogy was a serious one.

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (24th May 2016), Baby Steps (23rd May 2016), bluestflame (24th May 2016), ceetee9 (20th December 2016), Curlew (28th May 2016), Desire (27th December 2016), Eram (24th May 2016), Fellow Aspirant (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd May 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), littleOne (24th May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), william r sanford72 (27th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 times in 251 posts

We can clearly see by the numerous topics about ”THE EVENT” that there is a plethora of healthy skepticism against it.

But let’s take a different approach. What “evidence/scenario” would compel YOU enough to believe that such a thing is possible or even likely?

I’m NOT looking for why you don’t believe in it. I’m looking for why you could believe in it.

I will believe it if and when it happens.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ted For This Post:

The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Bill's analogy is full of substance. If we don't do our math homework, how will we ever become physicists? Are we going to continue to allow others to be physicists for us? How has that worked for us so far? Nothing benevolent is going show up so we don't have to do our homework, not even a central sun, perhaps it could, many things could, but they won't. It's time to grow up.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 23rd May 2016 at 22:15. Reason: Typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2016), Arcturian108 (25th May 2016), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2016), ceetee9 (20th December 2016), Curlew (28th May 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (24th May 2016), drneglector (19th June 2016), Elisheva (24th May 2016), Fellow Aspirant (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Watching from Cyprus (6th February 2017), wnlight (23rd May 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

You meet outside what is in you . If you're bound to crash to an event that had to be somehow , your choice .

Now that you were chosen .. it's time to walk after the great sunset till it lasts ...

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Curlew (28th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (23rd May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Wakanpyro (24th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Threw out antiquate, and beyond, the climax of the mind or body, drugs, sex, meditations, the mind has,, and will create,, cults, religions, movements, events, ET's, Gods, story's real or imagined, are always left with the be-leaver's hearing and understanding according to his or her need at that moment of question in the endless mind..

I would ask a Writer of fiction or fact, how the mind can run it seem with out end of baselines, just like endless time lines or ending.. basically, critically, or tragically, the mind, given enough time can and will create all things or no thing.. Who has gone threw a EVENT first person, and can give account of such a thing..... NONE ? to ask a question about a question is really stretching the mind of i want to believe can you help me.. ????

a bottomless rabbit hole has no end , but you ask why am i still falling? and that is what eternity with out end is too. Entertainment, the joy of the endless ride, finding there is no end, every day leads into the next with out seams or gaps, all ways present in the now, yet the mind can follow thoughts or story's till the camp fire go's out. or do you keep adding logs to the fire, if its your fire? Has it append yet ? will it happen? or is it just thought? wanting it to happen?

http://www.tcwblog.com/182861428 or you can just google it in a search engine ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_Darkness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroni...Current_Events

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (26th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let's stay focused here.

Again, not looking for reasons why the EVENT might be a fantasy, etc. I'm looking for reasons why it could be true.

Here's some loose example's of what I'm asking for.

1. Corey is a proponent of SOME aspects that align with THE EVENT. Corey Goode made unique claims about The Secret Space Program (SSP) and because he had no supporting evidence people assume he is a hoax or disinfo agent, among other credible reasons.

But even if a person is a "liar" it doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. Not too long ago there was a man who is now in his 90's who worked for covert agencies. This man's name is William Thompkins and he has provided supporting evidence to some of what Corey has said about the SSP, even so far as to use the same term "Solar Warden", etc.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ues-part1.html
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ues-part2.html

2. 911 was an inside job because...(this is "after the fact" I realize, but it shows a concise summary which is what I was hoping for)
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...t-be-debunked/
    Last edited by OMG; 23rd May 2016 at 23:16.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Let's stay focused here.

Again, not looking for reasons why the EVENT might be a fantasy, etc. I'm looking for reasons why it could be true.
    I responded with my Pink Elephant fable because you'd asked

I’m looking for why you could believe in it.
    Now, the only way something like this could happen (as best I can see) would be if a capable, influential and highly organized race of benevolent ETs had decided to intervene to assist. That has to be theoretically possible, but only if we're really on the brink of something pretty irreversibly bad — and even then, they may well just observe and pick up the pieces afterwards.

Having said that, you've not defined what 'The Event' is. Can you do that? if you're not explaining what this is, it's kind of hard to answer the question any better. (Cobra's account is a whole HERD of Pink Elephants, all dancing on the lawn together at once.)

Nothing magical will occur, that's for sure. 'Three Days of Darkness' is physically impossible. All ascension myths are just that (the Pink Elephant now morphing into the Tooth Fairy, leaving special gifts under your personal pillow, whether you deserve them or not).

Important to consider in all discussions like this is the Copernican Principle. If this concept is new, please read up on it.

It states (in its simplest version) that there's nothing special about our place (our physical location) in the universe. We are NOT the special center of everything, even though it may feel like it when we look up at the stars.

By analogy, there's nothing special about our place in TIME, either. This is critical to understand.

If anything that's never occurred in all of history were to occur now, in your snap-of-the-fingers-and-now-its-over brief lifetime, that'd be a very, very highly statistically unlikely coincidence.

~~~

My real problem with questions like this is that IT TAKES US OUT OF REALITY.

It's like hoping to win the lottery. No harm in buying a $1 ticket now and then, but still keep on planning for NOT winning the lottery. That means you have to keep at your job, stay in your home, continue taking responsibility for everything around you. (And that's like the math homework: sometimes that's tough, and we just want to dip out.)

Hoping every day to be rescued (by the ETs, a lottery ticket, or anything else) — is not healthy, smart, or wise.

Could it happen? Maybe. But what's the point of hoping it might happen, or (worse!) waiting for it to happen?

That's why this is a trap.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd May 2016 at 23:49.

20. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (24th May 2016), Alberto e Daniela (25th May 2016), Arcturian108 (25th May 2016), Atlas (24th May 2016), Baby Steps (24th May 2016), BMJ (19th June 2016), ceetee9 (20th December 2016), Chip (24th May 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Daozen (24th May 2016), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2016), drneglector (19th June 2016), Elisheva (24th May 2016), Enola (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), littleOne (24th May 2016), Michi (24th May 2016), Nasu (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), Pam (24th May 2016), raff (24th May 2016), Satori (24th May 2016), Sierra (24th May 2016), Spellbound (26th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), thunder24 (23rd May 2016), Ultima Thule (29th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I provided a summary of what THE EVENT was is in my post above. Here's the link.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1070097

What's "magical"? Phase transition could be called magical but it's an APPLIED scientific fact (not merely theoretical such as the Copernican Principle) which could apply to humanity and social change https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phase_transition

Most people here probably believe in "magical" aliens. And if you do the research you have pretty convincing evidence they exist. But if there are positive aliens their agenda must have either been non-interference, or they were/are unaware of the negative cabal and it's alien influences that have done so much damage to us and the planet, etc.

THE EVENT as I understand it is meant to rectify the negative and disproportional power structure from the elite cabal and negative alien influences. It's one thing for humanity to take personal responsibility and fix their own problems (which we should, and that usually takes time and lots of sweat equity). However, it's a totally different game when the reason this can't or hasn't worked is because of the advanced cabal/alien superiority that thwarts every attempt to fix the problems.

It therefore seem reasonable to conclude that if there are negative aliens and forces at work to harm and control us that it could reach a point where positive forces intervene and assist us to fight back successfully...hence THE EVENT.

Maybe I'm too simple minded...hmmm

Love you ALL!

22. Link to Post #14
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 times in 438 posts

Sorry - couldn't resist, but this reminds me of a small story I already posted elsewhere:

Quote "There was a man hanging from a cliff two thousand feet above the valley floor.
    The terrified man looked to the top of the cliff and screamed,
    ‘Is there anyone up there who can help me?’ A deep, booming reply came from above,
    ‘Yes, I’ll help you. I’m the Lord. Just relax and let go!’ A long pause.
    ‘Is there anybody else up there who can help me?’”

- from Thomas Crum’s Journey to Center
    I believe, there is no magical help UNLESS oneself is at cause in the first place.
    Then, miracles happen.
    Last edited by Michi; 24th May 2016 at 00:12.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

cursichella1 (10th July 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2016), littleOne (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

All ascension myths are just that (the Pink Elephant now morphing into the Tooth Fairy, leaving special gifts under your personal pillow, whether you deserve them or not).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th May 2016 at 01:15. Reason: fixed quote formatting

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Enola For This Post:

The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

There are no simple minded people here on Avalon.
    I wish this thread was more optimistic.
    I guess I've been wishing for pink elephants. I didn't know that until now. I thought there was pot of gold out there for all of us. Maybe only when we pass from this life to the next.
    I guess I'll keep my day job.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Chip (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), unearth9 (25th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

THE EVENT as I understand it is meant to rectify the negative and disproportional power structure from the elite cabal and negative alien influences. It's one thing for humanity to take personal responsibility and fix their own problems (which we should, and that usually takes time and lots of sweat equity). However, it's a totally different game when the reason this can't or hasn't worked is because of the advanced cabal/alien superiority that thwarts every attempt to fix the problems. It therefore seem reasonable to conclude that if there are negative aliens and forces at work to harm and control us that it could reach a point where positive forces intervene and assist us to fight back successfully...hence THE EVENT.
    We need to have some context, some basic premises we can all agree upon, before we can speculate as to possible energetic influences in the universe. First off, these negative energies manifested as the cabal and the interloping astral energy vampiring aliens, exist in our reality because we allow these polarized states of consciousness, and their manifestations, to occur here on earth.

We encourage and support the cabal. Each year, most Americans (and other cultures too) send in close to 50% of their hard earned energetic manifestations to the cabal to wage war, to rape and pillage the planet, and to destroy humanity. WE are the reason that the cabal is so successful at vampiring our energy and using it any way they want.

Most of the gatekeepers for the cabal are our own brothers and sisters, who justify that support because they have mortgages to pay, kids to feed, and car payments to make. When anyone mentions that they are slaves to this cabal, and that they are the gatekeepers and supporters of the cabal, they sneer at you and call you a conspiracy theorist, with a tin foil hat.

So, my question to you is, why would, and why SHOULD any benevolent ET's jump in and rescue (or help) a species of beings who are reasonably content with their slavery, and don't even recognize that they are slaves, and do not even "think" they need any help?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th May 2016 at 02:10.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th May 2016), ceetee9 (20th December 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Holly Lindin (4th July 2016), justntime2learn (21st December 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), Mark (24th May 2016), Matisse (24th December 2016), Pam (24th May 2016), StandingWave (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Wind (24th May 2016), wondering (24th May 2016)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

The event as we term it is simply the awakening of consciousness out of the matrix, so therefore many events are going on leading to one with a single human consciousness. We are witnessing a shift. And once everybody gets this this will be the event. Any one of us can find different ways to kick start this events, it has to do with human consciousness.
    Once you look at each one of us there more you start to see how connected we are in good or bad ways sometimes being neutral. People with these powers that we can't recognize our regular occurrence. We are starting to see a rise in consciousness which will make this even possible.

31. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

why you could believe in it.
    Here's why:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1069651

It's like a bunch of kids are working really hard together at their math homework. It's difficult, but they're getting through it, getting things right, and learning.

Then someone rushes in the room and tells them there's a Pink Elephant dancing a piroutte on the front lawn. REALLY! COME QUICK!

Half the kids abandon the homework, and run off down the street looking for the Pink Elephant... which (darn it!) must just have left before they got a chance to see it.

Why? People (adults, too) desperately want the Pink Elephant to be real.
    The event that we talk of surpasses human imagination. Do you know why? Because it cannot be imagined. It is based off of facts those facts being that wherever your mind takes you is where you are.

You can go any where you want. Humans knew better but they got interference from someone else. You are not entirely a slave puppet you were just manipulated into being one. Now that you are aware enough to see that you can go somewhere else with that thought but where will you go?

You don't think that an event will be real that it is illusioned, why is this? What is so great about the normal in the world. There are alot of things here that are considered normal that should not be normal according to our natural state of being. Now adays it's being designed so that you cannot tell the difference between what is natural nowadays and not, it is not your fault you can't tell the difference because you were taught that you were normal.. As we climb out of this ice cold box we realize we are anything but normal...

As more and more of us start to wake up and come together we are this event.. The human consciousness never stops until we realize we are anything but human, but what we were taught was human wasn't human at all. The ones hiding behind a mask and the ones taking them off. Decide which one you want to be, the ones wearing the mask or taking them off. Decide which one has more power to it, as we rise in our consciousness we connect to other people see things from a higher perspective, and deception becomes all but easier to recognize maybe we do it out of ignorance but the underlying principal is love. It's also something we need more of in this world if only people would take off there mask.

I guess when people do this we will see an event. The event I see is human consciousness expanding learning more about themselves and the people around them becoming so advanced with there heart and there minds that they can do what you would imagine in the best scenario possible.

Think of a highly advanced alien civilization that have mastered the limits of there minds until they found out that there aren't any. Might sound like a lot to do for our kind but I believe we are getting there. Question everything and do not bow to know one, not even yourself.

Imagine the soul ascending while still in a human body the body is still there the body still exist but on a lighter level if you have any questions just ask.
    Last edited by Jayren; 24th May 2016 at 02:31.

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Here are two videos that talk about coming changes you are looking to find evidence
    for. There is evidence the collective consciousness is shifting. In a completely asleep
    nation, Trump would have never made it to the republican nominee. Most people can
    agree that Americans are frustrated with the flow of things. This could be related
    to the fact more people are waking up to the the realization something is very wrong
    with our political system. This election is shaking the foundations of the political
    landscape, and I've never seen such panic in the political establishments. I was
    watching the news, and there attacking Trump with such viciousness that it is
    blatantly obvious the left and right are both out to stop him. If he does get elected
    which is starting to look more probable, than this could be a trigger event for
    something. TPTB will have a hard time controlling him, and that could be a
    dangerous wild card no one saw coming that could really shake things up.
    Also Kerry Cassidy interviewed a former navy seal who said project looking
    glass had one issue no one could solve. It predicted a awaking process to step
    up after 2012, which would be big and had quite a few people in power. He
    was later arrested, which is why i believe his statements probably made
    someone mad. My guess is the awakening of humanity to a tipping point will
    trigger an event kind of like the enlightenment several hundred years ago.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Daozen (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Michelle Marie (26th May 2016), Noelle (6th February 2017), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Wind (24th May 2016), wondering (24th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast