+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

Quote Again, not looking for reasons why the EVENT might be a fantasy, etc. I'm looking for reasons why it could be true.
    This -

Agape wrote:
    Quote You meet outside what is in you . If you're bound to crash to an event that had to be somehow , your choice .
    IMO, for all of the following -

Quote And of course we have the pulse from the galactic central sun. The galactic central sun is a living entity and it times the pulse of energy according to our global awareness and the level of that awareness and the level of the awakening. And when we have this compression breakthrough the level of awakening is high enough for humanity to receive that pulse of increased energy from the galactic center.
    I like this, it’s elegant, but it could be brutal. It’s galactic, so if each pulse affects the entire galaxy, then the frequency of each pulse emitted would depend on the galactic awareness. Cobra said global awareness, so let’s say the central sun emits pulses which vary in frequency to accommodate all the different collectives and each collective is only affected by the frequency they resonate with. Every human would need to be resonating at a frequency high enough for nobody to be harmed by the pulse of increased energy.

Have you ever sun gazed for just a little too long? Ooph, it’s not fun. The process of awakening is excruciatingly slow, but for good reason. If a human (likely any dense physical being) was resonating at a low frequency and received a big dose of a much higher frequency of energy then it would harm them, if too high it would most likely kill them. For example, five percent of seven billion is 350 million. If a whopping 95% of humanity’s population reached a frequency high enough to be able to handle the pulse of increased energy, that still leaves 350 million people to get really sick or die (it would depend on how far off they are).

For this to happen, either everyone would need to be resonating high enough, which I can’t see happening any time soon, or many would be harmed. But hey, nature can be brutal. My previous mention of the galactic central sun still stands though, it wouldn’t be doing our homework for us, it would be a manifesting of us having done our homework.

Quote The compression breakthrough is when the light forces from above the surface of the planet and from below the surface of the planet meet in the middle that is on the surface of the planet. I hope that we all agree that there are certain factions that support the light and support the liberation that exists inside of the solar system. There are some factions that support the light and the liberation of the planet that are existing below the surface. They’re progressing towards the surface of the planet because the surface of the planet is the main battleground is the main focus of all this situation that is not just limited to the planet Earth. When this breakthrough happens, this is what we term the Event. The Event is actually many things at the same moment. It is when the light forces take over the mass media and release intel about ET involvement, about the crimes of the Cabal, about the advanced technologies, so FULL disclosure. This is part of it. The other part of it is the mass arrest of the Cabal. The other part of it is Financial re-set that the Eastern alliance has been preparing for quite a long time. And of course we have been gradually going towards the first contact which is an actual official contact between the earth civilization and other positive ET races that exist throughout the galaxy. And the Event is a trigger point which begins that process.
    Again, for this to happen, it would have to manifest as an effect of our doing. As above, so below. He’s discussing events involving OUR collective, the above in this scenario is US, not the light forces from above or below the surface of the planet, they would only be an outer reflection of the true force of the event.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Agape (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Wind (24th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I think he event is Nibiru's crossover effects.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So, my question to you is, why would, and why SHOULD any benevolent ET's jump in and rescue (or help) a species of beings who are reasonably content with their slavery, and don't even recognize that they are slaves, and do not even "think" they need any help?
    Many responses here are not following the purpose of this thread...ugh

This thread wasn't created to argue reasons why the EVENT can't exist'. Nor was it intended to be a platform for answering questions.

But I will attempt to response to your question above since my answer may elucidate a relevant principle on why THE EVENT is even a consideration.

Consider, if there are advanced negative alien races who are working behind the scenes here on earth to manipulate and control the masses into actions and behaviors that benefit them. Then use a similar comparison with how easily it would be for modern human covert agencies to trick primitive tribes into believing in all sorts of things. Now imagine how much easier advance beings could manipulate and engineer our society.

As such, it's possible that humanity is the way it is due to said manipulation.

Of course we could argue that humans are inherently negative and all of the bad things are strictly a result of our actions alone.
    Last edited by OMG; 26th May 2016 at 03:30.

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by barneythez (here)
    There are no simple minded people here on Avalon.
    I wish this thread was more optimistic.
    I guess I've been wishing for pink elephants. I didn't know that until now. I thought there was pot of gold out there for all of us. Maybe only when we pass from this life to the next.
    I guess I'll keep my day job.
    I'M VERY OPTIMISTIC!

But yes, definitely keep your day job! If anything changes you'll know...LOL.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I'll try and say it simpler. The event is the awakening of consciousness and humanity taking ownership for the way things are because things are the way they are because humanity wants them that way.

There is no "out there" in electromagnetic polarized consciousness. Positive and negative are just opposites and are neither good or bad, they are held in consciousness by our beliefs and because we want them.

Own it and you wont need an event.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th May 2016 at 05:24.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Becky (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Daozen (24th May 2016), drneglector (19th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), StandingWave (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), thunder24 (24th May 2016), Wind (24th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Many responses here are not following the purpose of this thread...ugh
    In all fairness, the directives in the OP were inadequately supported by informative material, and this -

Quote 1. Corey is a proponent of SOME aspects that align with THE EVENT. Corey Goode made unique claims about The Secret Space Program (SSP) and because he had no supporting evidence people assume he is a hoax or disinfo agent, among other credible reasons.

But even if a person is a "liar" it doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. Not too long ago there was a man who is now in his 90's who worked for covert agencies. This man's name is William Thompkins and he has provided supporting evidence to some of what Corey has said about the SSP, even so far as to use the same term "Solar Warden", etc.
    was not a credible example. There are so many amazing people who dedicate themselves to be as true as possible, surely there are more credible examples.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Chip (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I'll try and say it simpler. The event is the awakening of consciousness and humanity taking ownership for the way things are because things are the way they are because humanity wants them that way.

There is no "out there" in electromagnetic polarized consciousness. Positive and negative and just opposites and are neither good or bad, they are held in consciousness by our beliefs and because we want them.

Own it and you wont need an event.
    I understand the premise that mind precedes matter, etc. But I don't personally want lots of things that happen. Nor do I contribute to such things on a conscious level.

So before people get caught up in the premise that we are creating all of the crap that's happening to us maybe we should examine if this is true through using a simpler and testable model.

For example, if you can personally "intend" something to manifest according to your will and at your beckon call, without the conventional time delays that manifesting things here on earth normally take, then I'd be apt to concede that your theory has applicable substance.

12. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Many responses here are not following the purpose of this thread...ugh
    In all fairness, the directives in the OP were inadequately supported by informative material, and this -

Quote 1. Corey is a proponent of SOME aspects that align with THE EVENT. Corey Goode made unique claims about The Secret Space Program (SSP) and because he had no supporting evidence people assume he is a hoax or disinfo agent, among other credible reasons.

But even if a person is a "liar" it doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. Not too long ago there was a man who is now in his 90's who worked for covert agencies. This man's name is William Thompkins and he has provided supporting evidence to some of what Corey has said about the SSP, even so far as to use the same term "Solar Warden", etc.
    was not a credible example. There are so many amazing people who dedicate themselves to be as true as possible, surely there are more credible examples.
    I used Corey only because he has a direct correlation to THE EVENT. I'm not sure if these "amazing people" you might be referring to have any direct connection to THE EVENT. Others relevant "insiders" with a direct connection are people like COBRA, Drake Bailey, the Dragon Amassador, and Ben Fulford.

And the 911 example was only used to show an example of a potential response scenario. As well as making the point that just because people think something may be a silly conspiracy doesn't mean it is.

Thank you

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,535 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

Corey [ ... ] other relevant "insiders" with a direct connection are people like COBRA, Drake Bailey, the Dragon Amassador, and Ben Fulford.
    The problem is that the jury hearing your case would at that point dismiss it.

Not trying to make light of this, or to make fun of you. Really. Your sincerity (and frustration, urging people to listen!) shines through.

But none of your witnesses there are credible sources, of anything whatsoever. Rather, collectively, they've between them done a LOT of damage to the alternative community, and its coherence, sanity, and credibility.

I mean that TOTALLY seriously. This thread is not the place to go into an analysis (you don't want that!), but between them there is a huge amount of delusion, fabrication, and, not at all impossibly, one or two paychecks too.

So if they're supporting the idea of an 'event', hanging there in the future as something to save us all without any of us having to take any responsibility whatsoever, or do any work at all, you can bet all you own that nothing like that will ever happen.

It's just juicy bait on a conceptual hook to get you reeled to somewhere else than where you should be swimming strongly and freely, under your very own power.

I urge you to be more discriminating and careful with what you believe... beliefs are ALWAYS used to entrap human beings, since the dawn of history. The reason that works so effectively is the reason it's still rolled out now.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (24th May 2016), Alberto e Daniela (25th May 2016), Chip (24th May 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (24th May 2016), Daozen (24th May 2016), Eram (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), Kapyong (9th July 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), littleOne (26th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), mgray (25th May 2016), Mike (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), raff (24th May 2016), Satori (11th June 2016), shijo (24th May 2016), StandingWave (24th May 2016), Star Tsar (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Ultima Thule (29th May 2016), Wind (24th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #30
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote I used Corey only because he has a direct correlation to THE EVENT.
    OK.

Quote I'm not sure if these "amazing people" you might be referring to have any direct connection to THE EVENT
    Probably not.

Apologies for the distraction.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

17. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

We also need to weary of throwing the baby out with the bathwater and dismissing all of it instead of just some of it.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th May 2016 at 06:35.

18. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

This is what I was thinking KiwiElf, there are many subtle points in this discussion. What if all the 2012"leaders" mentioned in this thread were unknowingly, but actively, involved in slowing down our progress as a species, and therefore delaying any liberating efforts?

It is possible there could be an explosion of consciousness on this planet, why not? We are living in unprecedented times.

But...

The proponents of mainstream Event theory want us to exchange Barack Obama, The World Bank, a corrupt western elite and overpriced pharmaceuticals for....(drum roll) Vladimir Putin, The AIIB, a corrupt eastern elite and overpriced healing devices, some costing up to 1700USD. How is that a step forward for humanity?

If we want to trigger a global awakening in our collective consciousness we will have to snowball towards maturity in all aspects of life; farming, water supplies, finance, medicine, politics. And therein lies the big joke; All the strategies of the 2012 pretenders are tailor made to keep people on a treadmill, grasping for the dangling cybernetic carrot. Does that speed things up or slow them down?

Bill used the dancing pink elephant metaphor. I dreamt a more sinister analogy; What if there was an an earthquake on an abandoned isle? Buildings collapse, and the community comes to help dig out the survivors.

For some reason, a secret dark sect does not want all the survivors to emerge from the rubble. Maybe there are some powerful benevolent sorcerers trapped under the fallen buildings. Can the dark power intervene directly? No, that would be too obvious, and dangerous. Their only hope to hamper the rescue effort is to make the rescue crews lazy, distracted and lethargic.

The sect brainstorms for two days, and decides to continually broadcast radio messages of "hope":

"All the earthquake survivors have been found. Be in joy. Victory is ours. The government rescue mission will be here in 12 hours". This goes on for weeks. When people start to realize these promises are false, the sect sprays the town with a benign nerve agent, a lighter-than-air gas that causes euphoria and hallucinations...

The rescue workers inhale the gas and lie down and relax, blissful expressions on their faces. The work is done. The government will be here soon. Be in joy.

Today's alt media works along similar lines. Humanity is buried under an economic Earthquake, and these self-certified revolutionaries are making promises they can't keep. This stops people from getting out there and doing their best right now.

So could "The Event" happen? Absolutely, I don't discount any possibility, I would love it if we were released from the Mordorish structure that surrounds us, but the "insiders" you have mentioned have sadly turned a great many potential liberators into neutered beggars. This only weakens our collective resonance as a species. Which slows down the timeline. Which keeps humanity trapped.

My skepticism is not aimed at the notion of an Event, but at the sincerity, integrity and competence of those who claim to be working towards it. It's also dangerous to presume on any timeframe. That is a recipe for a wasted life. Bettyeye (I can't remember how to spell her name) was clear that NESARA scams have been ongoing since the mid-eighties.

If we want liberation to happen, we have to reach critical mass. You cannot hit tipping point if you are stuck on a treadmill inhaling laughing gas.
    Last edited by Daozen; 24th May 2016 at 09:11.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (29th May 2016), Enola (24th May 2016), hohoemi (27th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), raff (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

All over the planet individuals are waking up at various levels to the reality of their direct involvement in this most terrible situation in which we have been trapped.

One person may walk onto a beach early in the morning to see many whale bodies, some still alive but flailing as life is extinguished - would one be the same 'person' after that sight as before?

When we become aware that the very lifestyle we so cherish as evidencing the pinnacle of evolution is the precise means by which the wholesale destruction of our environment - our very soul - is being carried out, then the world will change and change in an instant. Individuals who become aware of these facts and change to accomodate a new worldview will be in an extreme minority at first and sharply criticized, even alienated from friends and family but there is evidently a steady, inexorable and exponential shift in perceptions happening in every individual's life. The trigger will be different, perhaps even mundane yet equally effective at each particular human node.

It happened for me through reading a book I had randomly chosen for holiday reading in 1999. I'd say that each of us here in Avalon have a story to tell of our particular trigger.

'The Event' is when this process reaches critical mass and a sudden, inexplicable solidarity of view crystalises in the population at large to oppose and question every aspect of what we have all taken for granted our whole lives. It is an individual epiphany in the timeless Now that mounts and accelerates toward asymptote across the multidude of human nodes, ultimately touching every individual, suddenly and unexpectedly - an event horizon on the black whole of our awakening conscience.
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

Daozen (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), onawah (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

22. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Corey has lost all credibility with ME .... I worry about some of the content i see on our forum lately i understand the members are SINCERE when posting

but the net is utterly awash with disinformation of late and it is very easy to fall into one of these subjects .... I urge our members to be vigilant

I myself have been down a few rabbit holes that were not based in reality like the 2012 event & the world ending " i wandered could it be possible "

Now im embarrased to admit that .... im sorry for going off subject folks !!!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Chip (24th May 2016), Daozen (24th May 2016), Enola (24th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), KiwiElf (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think the most frustrating thing in all of this, is the future timing that never happens. ALL of these "events" are possible at some point in time, which could be today or in a thousand years.

Second most frustrating thing is discerning the "some" and "maybe" aspects: which parts are true or real, and which parts aren't. [rhetorical questions]. I frequently - as you know - am present on the Fulford Reports and regularly contribute to them. That doesn't make me a believer. The fact is, it's out there - it's part of the collective "WHOLE". I'd be doing myself a dis-service by completely ignoring it. I monitor... ALL of it. Just as I do watch the MSM to check out the latest spin, but it's not ALL BS.

When you weed the garden, you first have to know what the weeds are and what the valuable plants are. Ignoring the weeds won't make them go away.

Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th May 2016 at 07:45.

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

Can't believe how much craziness can fit in to one little place ..

and all the people who came to promise 'something tangible' will happen to save the human race .

It's happened already and if you're taking me lightly because i'm light that's your own human problem , being dense .
    I've offered to explain the science part to scientist , i did not offer to boast on forums and argue for who media personality are more correct .
    But oh , everyone has misheard me . Oh , it did not happen =>to you But we are now all suffering the consequences and believe me when I say the last thing we need is another EVENT.

From credible, objective, scientific perspective , it's as if the public awareness learned NOTHING over the years , and decades .
    From Billy Meier down to Blossom Godchild or Corey Good through Dr Greer and so called 'big government conspiracy' ,
    you're searching for something dense , on the human level of density and if you can't find it you better believe it's hidden .

You just don't get that . The 'mainstream scientific community' is much to blame in this game because they should remain what they call for and remain free of prejudice and academic bias and explain at least that what's 'invisible' or immediately 'intangible' is also not automatically non-existent ,
    and stop planting these fakers to social media who tell lies to make you believe the wrong thing .

If you 'want it simple' you or we , will never get there. You can and do have 'simple humans' but hardly any 'simple ET'.

To conclude my statement somewhere ...

if another EVENT happens , from human physical perspective it will be .. soul event concerning those who want to make contact .

If all you want is piece of 'alien earth' watch for the meteorites and asteroids and do the material science .
    If you want 'close encounters' , cultivate the 'hidden ability' in you , your preparedness , your sovereignty , your heartfelt ethical stand , your big picture views and ability to think outside the box .

Because what you're upto ultimately is living, interactive intelligence , far more advanced than you are and there's no manual .

I had been in the EVENT just if you care and what followed was hard and is still hard walk and hard talk for many years and the level of human response remains astonishingly slow, low and full of uncertainty .

Sure there are people who would give everything just 'to see that' but would you wish to suffer your human collective being mean to you for the rest of your lives, I'm wondering. You're calling for truth but I don't wish that you have to see how 'truthful' people are if you bare them naked and how straight are they if there's a choice of sweets.
    Your 'righteous society' , the dense society you believe in .

You just don't want it's upon your leaders decisions - believe me , you don't want to see half of your 'rich and powerful' turning mad from ET encounter because how well you respond is finally written in your biological intelligence rather than on your diplomas and pay checks.

It's bad already but it could get worse .. imagine Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton after an ET Event . It WOULD BE another Corey talking to you from the presidential post , not much better than that .

You don't want another event. Get your scientists to think out of their boxes first , to understand more about the definitions of the subtle ,
    the harmonious , the advanced laws of life and the universe . Just don't come to tell me there are none and
    stop making fun of it all, for starters ..
    Last edited by Agape; 24th May 2016 at 08:11.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (30th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Ultima Thule (29th May 2016), Wakanpyro (24th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

From what I can tell you also, over 8 years now ... the internet is NOT much better than a church, your catholic church of middle ages ,
    how much does it all stand on your and mine believes ?

Just by posting here, do I believe that someone will get me right ? That someone will understand truthfulness of my testimony ?
    That someone will be able to discern and put their utter subjectivity , bias on back burner ?
    Do I believe that ? Did I seriously believe that ? My believes will always be filtered through the particular group leader, the internet group leader and their believes and your believes in that leader .

You don't need MK Ultra to create a church and faith for you. You don't need to call yourself 'scientists' or 'non-scientists' if most of your decisions are based on BELIEF.

You don't find many people motivated by pure curiosity, interest, open mindless and wish to know more ... no

but you find millions of people believing something and praying to the God of their 'science' ,

their immediate authority, their best friends and what they believe.

I may also believe that Bill means well with me because that's what he believes and is leaving me plenty of useful advice and information around the forum because that's what he does but where it concerns me ,
    i can BELIEVE it and it's to my own harms. The real person does not have any knowledge or intuition of me but they , you all, believe you do.

Of each other and everyone else .

Whatever HAPPENS is irrelevant because the debate will go on here, with or without us and it's all about what you believe .

I did believe someone will help me to get things right , trusted friend , yes I believed them and they wanted me to believe in them and enjoyed having me on their believes immensely , over 8 years and that's all it was about,
    the safety net = the belief system . People who weigh each other over distances and electronic means by their BELIEFS. Nothing more or less .
    When it comes to reality most are fake , they claim no time and interest out of sudden . They are just here to be part of the theatre .

Worse, they make you look as an actor in their drama. The drama they help to facilitate .
    They don't want reality or real ET at all because they'd have to change their ways ...

it would move them if nothing else, it would offer them a mirror, perspective ,
    on the lives being taken and lies being told 'in the name of humanity'.

It does not matter a lot 'who's on top' because the fact you allow someone to sit on your 'top' and make your opinion about everything you don't understand is dangerous to yourself but every other 4 year old does understand that but you don't .

And at the end of the day , it's not you anymore .. the 'you' that remains is collective self , cluster of star dust and bacterial colonies . Tons of information you can't make sense of or one sense that changes with tides ..

Congratulations : you were successfully uploaded and dissolved to the great church of internet

Last edited by Agape; 24th May 2016 at 09:42.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (30th May 2016), greybeard (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), Wakanpyro (24th May 2016), wnlight (24th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Agape I am aware of the truth of what you are saying.
    This is why I am interested in enlightenment.
    Standard advice is "Belief systems and concepts to be released"
    Easier said than done down to conditioning.---If you hear something often enough chances are you will begin to believe it and what you have believe controls your actions.
    Most are in denial of this and don't realize the degree to which the mind controls and is controlled.

Best wishes with love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2016), Baby Steps (24th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (30th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016)

31. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:05.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2016), Eric J (Viking) (24th May 2016), ljwheat (24th May 2016), The Freedom Train (21st December 2016), wnlight (24th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #40
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I am from Missouri. You must "show me" then I will consider believing it. For me, belief does not depend upon faith, or upon desperation. However, I will keep an open mind.

Redstart Kachina, I think you are on to something.
    Last edited by wnlight; 24th May 2016 at 13:02.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast