+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

I think this was posted in some thread recently...

From the Law of One material:

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?
    Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago (1954), to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

So, we have been helped many times in the past. Manipulation has happened too, but now we should fix this mess of ours ourselves. It is irrational to think that our space cousins would once again clean up the mess and we would see them as some messiah-like beings. There needs to be self responsibility or otherwise humanity will never learn from it's past mistakes and will just repeat them endlessly, possibly to the point of extinction. The only "event" I see happening is indeed the shift in the collective consciousness, but it's something which will take time. Perhaps there will be some things which will fasten the shift.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2016), betoobig (27th May 2016), BMJ (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I think this was posted in some thread recently...

From the Law of One material:

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?
    Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago (1954), to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

So, we have been helped many times in the past. Manipulation has happened too, but now we should fix this mess of ours ourselves. It is irrational to think that our space cousins would once again clean up the mess and we would see them as some messiah-like beings. There needs to be self responsibility or otherwise humanity will never learn from it's past mistakes and will just repeat them endlessly, possibly to the point of extinction. The only "event" I see happening is indeed the shift in the collective consciousness, but it's something which will take time. Perhaps there will be some things which will fasten the shift.
    Completly agree. For collective shift in conciousness disclousure and free energy will do, once we see ourselfs as one race, human race, being part of a Galactive neibourhood. In that very moment lots of people who are sleep will wake up big time, enough people to surpass critical mass big time too. Under a quantum perspective it wont be just a quantum jump but a quantum fly. As Wind said nobody can come and solve our problems straight and they, out there, know it. We are allready accomplishing lots of things, still lots to do of course. I consider the Event to be a series of things that allready started and it may take longer than what we will like, but 20 years, for example, in history is a small amount of time. So could the Eventvallready started and we are right in it and dont see it, like in the center of a storm?
    To me 20 years is long walk though.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2016), BMJ (20th December 2016), PathWalker (20th June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), Wind (27th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Except that....most people don't want to see/hear/read or acknowledge that.^^ as you can see...

They clearly want a savior. We are too used to passing responsibilities to others...and then complain about the circumstances. I just can't see any advance race of species/aliens helping out a species that clearly show signs of refusing to help themselves. We have too much worrying, fear, ego, and selfishness ingrained into humanity. We are divided on many levels. Hardly anyone supporting anything that truly unites us while getting our own hands dirty. If human beings are reluctant to help those that don't help themselves...why do we expect aliens to do it? I can see ALIENS helping/saving many of Earth's species from humans...way before saving humans. We have to prove to ourselves our worth before expecting anything/anyone of value to assist us in any way.

Right now...Our only hope seems to be the young/children...as the elders/adults are already trained to obey and be submissive. But then again...just look at how most of us adults are raising the young to be combative and disobedient to one another.

We are our own worse enemies, yet, we can easily be our own heroes. We have to start showcasing our own potential and value if we expect anything/anyone/any species to take us serious.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

betoobig (27th May 2016), Daozen (27th May 2016), Pam (2nd June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), Wind (27th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

The Hopi Blue Star Kachina appears again! The final sign before the Day of Purification!
    In Frank Waters's writings on Hopi mythology, the Blue Star Kachina or Saquasohuh, is a kachina or spirit, that will signify the coming of the beginning of the new world by appearing in the form of a blue star.

The Blue Star Kachina is said to be the ninth and final sign before the "Day of Purification", described as a catastrophe or a "world engulfing cataclysm" that will lead to the purification of planet Earth.

It seems the Hopi prophecy becomes true as in a short period a mysterious blue star or planet appeared in the skies around the world.

Last month a strange blue star or planet was seen in the skies over Arizona and Spain. (See our article: Blue planet-like object appears in the sky over Arizona and Spain ). Now, Dave longtime reader of UFO Sightings Hotspot sent us an image of the same blue object which he captured in the sky over New Hampshire about two weeks ago.

If you compare the three images, it appears to be the same blue object.
    From
    http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....a-appears.html
    Much love

According to the Hopi prophecy, if the blue star Kachina will make it’s appearance, the emergence to the future Fifth World has begun.

Let us take a look into the future through the eyes of the Hopi’s prophets. Hopi were instructed to tell of the Great Purification just ahead of a time when Humankind would once again become highly civilized, tending to become careless and leading us to self-destruction.

They said that, along the way, the industrialized world will have certain problems. People will be uncomfortable because of the changing times, and they will have to make adjustments to find new life styles.

It is said that after the appearance of the Blue Kachina, the Red Kachina will come and will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth and all life as we know it will change forever.

Finally, if the next time the strange blue star appears again in the sky, maybe we should start to take the Hopi prophecy serious.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

AutumnW (19th June 2016), Baby Steps (19th June 2016), BMJ (20th December 2016), Pam (2nd June 2016), PathWalker (10th July 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks DAOZEN, about BITCOIN, my research led me to an unusual source ,but very interesting: VALDEANDEMAGICO The analisis made by the professor is quite rearkable and ful of sarcastic humor, IN SPANISH< he lives in the Canary Islands, but a well documented guy , google it. I hope you know spanish! , otherwise get a friend to watch it and get the translation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Daozen (28th May 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Edited so as not to hijack the thread. I'll go bullhorn from somewhere else.
    Last edited by Daozen; 28th May 2016 at 09:07.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

when i fist joined PA, i asked for some opinions on the event and cobra. the response i got was some to the effect " wake up and smell the roses". it was a kind of tough love. i was a bit hurt and confused, but i moved on and broadened my horizons. Perhaps then i did not know enough or was not aware of all the actors in the alternative media and their agenda. discern that and you will see why avalonians are careful with info - old and new.

wrt cobra and the event - the crux of the matter is whether someone -ET or whatever - saves us or we do it ourselves. hoping someone will come to our aid empowers those whom we put that faith ( vibrational energy, intent and free will) in that entity and moreover time is lost in inaction. empowering our individual selves is far better thing to do.

JT

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

AutumnW (19th June 2016), Baby Steps (20th December 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), BMJ (20th December 2016), Daozen (2nd June 2016), PathWalker (19th June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I am confused by the idea that a phase shift that includes a unitary consciousness would be a good thing. It implies that we would all 'be one' all of the time. We would be psychically linked?

This idea may runs counter to the truth -- that the highest achievement of the individual is to fully individuate. His or her actions and intentions are premised on maximizing the freedom of others and him or herself within a sphere of security and affection. Any psychic 'we are all one' feelings are real but sporadic

. To be fully linked on a psychic level could easily undermine our potential for the freedom of thought and action required to fully love another. If we are all one, participating in a phase shift, we may become more hive minded and insectile than higher minded beings linked in an angelic state of grace.

The phase shift ideas that incorporate 'all one' and 'no ego', might be a great way for a hostile race to subvert humanity through planting memes within the collective that sound great but are anything but.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 19th June 2016 at 06:54.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), PathWalker (19th June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), thunder24 (19th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I thought the highest achievement of the individual was to individualise and return back to the whole with its identity intact?

Or go from mass consciousness, to individualised consciousness, to group consciousness.

But this post could be read on so many levels it's hard to say anything final about it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

AutumnW (19th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I am confused by the idea that a phase shift that includes a unitary consciousness would be a good thing. It implies that we would all 'be one' all of the time. We would be psychically linked?

This idea may runs counter to the truth -- that the highest achievement of the individual is to fully individuate. His or her actions and intentions are premised on maximizing the freedom of others and him or herself within a sphere of security and affection. Any psychic 'we are all one' feelings are real but sporadic

. To be fully linked on a psychic level could easily undermine our potential for the freedom of thought and action required to fully love another. If we are all one, participating in a phase shift, we may become more hive minded and insectile than higher minded beings linked in an angelic state of grace.

The phase shift ideas that incorporate 'all one' and 'no ego', might be a great way for a hostile race to subvert humanity through planting memes within the collective that sound great but are anything but.
    Thank you for this post .
    Very good explanation of the duality paradox.

In our perception it is not possible to be in hive mentality and obtain individual identity.
    The unsatisfying answer is: when we get to this experience we will have different perception about reality. Because we will experience time differently.

If you hold the belief in reincarnation (I PathWlker, know and live it). Than what happened to all those egos/personalities you experienced. Are they gone for ever, or maybe they still exist somehow(same question as above).
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

AutumnW (19th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), Daozen (19th June 2016), Joe Akulis (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cobra has just posted, with a straight face, that 'there has been a lot of movement behind the scenes recently' and there will be an update 'soon'. How can people believe that? He's been doing it for 4 years. I look forward to the tired collection of NASA links, private space program experiments, and Zerohedge articles he's diligently compiling. Maybe he'll read this thread and up his game.

If normal human wants to feel the healing beauty of nature, all they have to do is sit under a tree, go to the beach, soak in a hotspring. If a Cobra reader wants a natural cure, they have to drive to the Dakotas and pay 3 dollars a minute to sit under a copper contraption.

"Your own power, 3 USD per minute"

Look at the archive of herbal and nutritional cures we've built up here... all that advice is free. Most of the medicines recommended cost 10-30 USD, which put them in anyone's price range. Selling snake oil to sick people is as low as it goes. All his inner circle know what's going on... none of them care. No one wants to get booted off the subterranean gravy train.

Sorry if I've droned on about this too much, but I feel strongly about what's going on there.

Cobra readers will now be telling themselves I'm a paid disinfo agent trying to test their faith.

[/endrant]
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th June 2016 at 13:58.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2016), AutumnW (19th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

One of the things that makes me laugh is all this talk of "healing chambers" when we have a healing chamber outside.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Agape (19th June 2016), AutumnW (19th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), Daozen (19th June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Thanks for mentioning this . It's a hurdle many - if not most - spiritual movements , trends , pathways and their respective aspirants get stuck on.

Reminds me of the narrow mountain path that no one knew of .. except those few faithful individuals and animals perhaps , so it remained pure .. for thousands of years .
    That's before someone photographed it , advertised their 'meditations' and made all to corporate business .
    The same path is clogged with tourists nowadays and beset with litter . There's a 'corporate business' made from everything .
    Corpus = body . People thinking enlightenment is achievable 'en mass' .

It never happened yet in human history ( which does not all mean that one day it won't but the chances are low ) and each of the masters, prophets and enlightened ones of past , presence and future I dare to say where loners . Those who dared to challenge the current paradigm and themselves .
    Those who could contemplate the 'Big Truth' without applause and mass support of followers .

How comes that most of their followers , centuries later all dress in 'special robes' , wear 'special hats' and sell each other 'special methods' and teach the doctrine to crowds ..

I tended to think this all happens for those who are ready , even for the one who is ready the sermon is worth it at the end of the day and the one, he/she will leave to do their own work ,
    to become no one special but the truth seeker .

You're absolutely right there , without enlightened individuals no 'enlightened society' is possible .

Losing your individuality to someone , or something in the name of whoever can cost dearly .

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2016), betoobig (21st June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Thanks Agape, Pathwalker,

I really hope that anything I write about spiritual evolution isn't seen as an attempt to project the idea that I feel I am particularly enlightened or anything of that nature! I feel I have so much to learn -- on an emotional level, in particular.

I appreciate your thoughts here so much. It really seems like it has to be an individual journey. I hope I make it. But will probably take several lifetimes.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

betoobig (21st June 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

29. Link to Post #95
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cobra cynically strings along the faithful, hinting they are going to get a big shipment of gold.

STATE OF MISSION REPORT JUNE 2016
    Pandora in progress, EELA in progress, EXMOSS primary sequence in progress. HVBN substable to stable. M=34, Midas package.

They are also begin told they can go and work on the Moon/Mars one day. Why trust NASA?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member helencrump's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: 'The Event' - What's all this about?

I've been reading articles and listening to podcasts, webinars and youtube videos for a couple of years now. I keep hearing about "THE EVENT". However, no one says what it is or what it looks like. They only say stock up on food and water.

I'm a regular listener to Alex Collier. In the past couple months he has been very positive and said we will feel an energy shift the day after Christmas. So okay, that sounds nice. He was so loving, optimistic and giddy about the future. But then at the very end he says, if you have any unresolved issues with loved ones, now is the time to clear them up so you don't have to live with any regrets. Uh-mmmmm WHAT?

Now I have been feeling pretty happy for a few weeks. My fear is gone. No more worries. Pretty high on life. But I have to admit that was a bit disturbing.

Can anyone enlighten me one what "The Event" is supposed to look like? I promise I can handle it. Like everything else thus far, I get used to concepts fairly quickly. Thank you!

I'm sorry if this alarms anyone.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helencrump For This Post:

betoobig (20th December 2016), shaberon (20th December 2016), SpookyMulder (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016), WhiteLove (20th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

"The Event" will be what you want to project towards the universe, whether it is good or bad.

There is no such thing as future, because we always live in the present. You create your future as you go one second at a time.
    You are looking for "enlightenment", you probably already have the answer!

The entertainment industry even made a series out of it, it didn't last long though.
    Last edited by SpookyMulder; 20th December 2016 at 08:09.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

betoobig (20th December 2016), guyres (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

There are several post on "The Event" here if you do a word search.

The one I'm most familiar with, and which is the most positive 3D event, is the one perpetuated by Cobra http://2012portal.blogspot.com

Summary: http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/

The stocking up of food/water is only a needed 15 day approximation based on restructuring society and potential limited civil unrest.

I'd speculate that resolving "issues with loved ones" is making sure you don't have unwanted Karma attached to you when we start to awaken. Which basically means that all of the blocakages that have been imposed on us begin to be eliminated. If you haven't deliberately tried to do your best, be honest, etc, then when you begin to awaken you experience the negative ramifications of your actions. It's like when they say you die and see your whole life past before you and feel everything you ever did which was wrong. It's overwhelming.

Last edited by OMG; 20th December 2016 at 07:27.

36. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

Economic collapse, earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, takeover by demons, zombies, aliens, the military, the people, an asteroid, a comet, the earth flying out of orbit...it's not alarming. Prophecies of "Armageddon" have come along every few years ever since someone popularized the concept (centuries ago).

Governments telling the truth?

Spontaneous vacuum decay?

Remember "War of the Worlds" where a radio skit made everyone in New Jersey hop in their cars and head for the hills. Give me a credible threat based on some actionable information and then I'll respond. Even pulling up an astrological chart for 12/26, I don't see anything that would even get our attention. Maybe a Jupiter-Uranus opposition? Of course you should clear up issues with loved ones as soon as it can be done.

I don't blame anyone for some survivalist practices, but, overall, in the U. S., except for the coastal areas and the chance of California going out to sea, or Yellowstone blowing up, I don't think we have natural threats. What people may threaten us with, is kind of a different story...it's so big that it's hard to pin down. I know plenty of places where you can cross the street and have basically gone from heaven to hell. So that leaves me as an Event denier, or, at least, a harshly critical skeptic. Evil is rampant, I'll grant you that, and that is the more reason that if...even if you can't resolve issues with loved ones, make sure they know that you love them no matter how much stupid stuff passed between you.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

betoobig (20th December 2016), Hazelfern (21st December 2016), ponda (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

38. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

When we cross over to the other side, that is one event.

But what I see is actually a possibility is that humans socially and collectively start to work more towards peace and truth, this can happen with various discoveries as "boosters". Like only one big discovery of something true and profound that really converts something very false to true among people can make the ball rolling much faster. Eventhough this is not "the event" it is "an event" that is part of some other events that really contribute to acceleration towards truth.

The combination of having many things providing more truth at the same time, is definitely in my view a form of event. Like already if you would have a music service with all music ever recorded in one huge database in CD quality, this would be a major shift for humans and I think that is why we don't have that, similarly to why we don't have more serious investments into free energy research. But when Tidal was released this was a really good example of humans expressing the need for a more true representation of something spiritually important and it happened.

But these kinds of limitations humans will not accept forever, there will be a moment when humans collectively cross the line and collectively state what they want and need and we are moving closer and closer to that every day. And it will be kind of like this: "Why do we have this limitation, this is so stupid and why do we have that limitation, that sucks". It could be anything, like for instance regional restrictions to content online, suddenly some online site pops up where people on a massive scale express what they truly desire and what they think sucks and collectively people will start to work together towards creating more true and much less limiting solutions to common stuff that has previously negatively impacted all...

The concept of having a president is I think something that will fade, because it does not bring real and true change, it is the same pattern repeating over and over. People will at some point get it.

Also want to remind about Greer's latest movie project, Sirius Disclosure topped the Netflix documentary chart, his upcoming movie could have even more impact, once those kinds of trends are established change is coming... And when the acceleration towards truth has lasted for a while, some more major events will occur.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 20th December 2016 at 08:47.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast