+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about the 5th Dimension

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Truth about the 5th Dimension

from: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/...5th-dimension/

I am exhausted because just when I thought I had this life’s three dimensional reality sorted out, people have raised the bar to a “fifth dimension.”

In a recent Google search, I pulled up over 360,000 websites which discuss this new phenomenon. After reading a dozen or so of these websites, I discovered that various “experts” describe 5D as a consciousness where everything is non-medicated bliss, there are no negative thoughts (ever see the movie “Flatliners”?) and our desires manifest effortlessly (like pizza delivery).

Over and over, these writers declare that the world is transitioning or shifting from 3D consciousness (apparently bad) to 5D (apparently good). Is this reality or a new form of a weary world’s escapism? (It actually sounds more like the promised coming of the Messiah.)

I was a liberal arts major in college and enjoyed philosophy classes, as well as comparative culture and religion classes. I started studying Eastern philosophy and religions in the 1970s and have been meditating since 1971. In this rush to nirvana—the stillness of mind after the distractions of desire, aversion and delusion have been eliminated—author after 5D author prescribe a list of actions that can be taken to evolve from a 3D consciousness (suffering) into a 5D consciousness (bliss).

These include:

• Let go of negative thoughts and emotions and thinking only positive thoughts.

• Stop the planning of your life and allow it to unfold in synchronistic ways.

• Get rid of your limiting beliefs and subconscious habits that limit your growth.

• Become one with the universe.

• Develop your psychic and intuitive skills.

• Love everyone unconditionally.

• Allow the universe to manifest abundance in every area of your life.

I was a trial attorney for 27 years and, according to this new concept of 5D consciousness, I
    was unknowingly trapped in the suffering of 3D consciousness.

I set goals and I achieved them.

I raised a family.

I was highly successful in my work, my play and my religious pursuits.

However, there were a lot of things I did not understand about life and I set out to discover them. I suppose everyone, from time to time, wonders about what we don’t know and would like to discover. We always want to know what is on the other side of the door.

This curiosity is human nature and leads us onward to greater understanding and wisdom. I discovered that meditation and quiet contemplation leads to bliss and positive thinking—that is our nature as well.

I truly believe that our capitalistic culture ingrains certain comparative and competitive belief systems into our psyche to motivate us to be productive and contributing members of this society. This may or may not lead to stress and stress-related illnesses, but these can also be healed and resolved with holistic remedies.

I believe it is human nature to seek more understanding and wisdom, as that allows us to live more fulfilling and satisfying lives. But not everyone feels that pull, that tug to higher knowledge and understanding. Everyone steps to the beat of their own drummer.

It is the New Age movement which started in the early 1900s that, I believe, has caused this fantasy world of 5D consciousness. The promise of a stilled mind and a heaven-like environment (called “dewachen” in Tibetan Buddhism) had spawned a new industry of new age bliss to be capitalized on.

There are hundreds of people seeking to make money off of this 5D consciousness infatuation. I am not speaking rhetorically here; I am one of those people who have spent a small fortune chasing this mythic state of being.

I have attended countless workshops, joined a cult that promised a 5D consciousness to all of the devotees, studied dozens of new age gurus and read countless books about this new phenomenon.

After all of this money, education, experience and effort, my conclusion is there is no such thing as 5D consciousness and it is the invention of people who don’t want to deal with reality.

Rather than applying the principles of compassion, empathy and love in the real world—and solving the problems of the real world—these gurus create a fantasy world in the future where these attributes exist and sell this future fantasy to those who don’t want to resolve the problems facing them in today’s world.

As I was chasing the New Age “rabbit,” I noticed that there were some problems with the whole 5D approach.

The promises are quite extraordinary; the pundits say that we will recognize we are experiencing 5D consciousness when:

• We start experiencing feelings of deep inner peace, expansion and light.

• Negative feelings instantly and miraculously disappear.

• Our senses become more acute and we perceive more beauty in the world.

• Time disappears.

• Miraculous manifestations occur frequently.

• We become psychic and all knowing.

• We recognize our multi-dimensional body.

• We are able to use the Law of Attraction to our advantage swiftly and effortlessly.

The subconscious message that these promises contain is that if I don’t experience the signs of 5D consciousness, there must be something wrong or defective with me and I have to go outside of myself to heal this deficiency.

I began to experience the same old feelings of failure and inadequacy because I was not experiencing being a luminous being. Quite frankly, the teachers who were selling these products didn’t appear to be experiencing 5D consciousness either.

Thus, the whole 5D consciousness industry is beginning to look more and more like garden variety snake oil.

Rather than spending any more money on “5D consciousness” workshops and projecting my life into the future, I have found that fulfillment, satisfaction and happiness are easily obtained in 3D consciousness. All I have to do is the following:

• Focus on loving myself without self-doubt or self-criticism.

I focus on the times of my life when I was happy and satisfied and let those feelings fill my consciousness.

• Stop being a victim.

I am responsible for everything that happens in my life. Life happens for me, not to me.

• Serve others.

I think about how I can help others without expectation of reward. Good deeds are their own reward.

• Be the best person I can be.

That means that I want to live with as much honesty, integrity, truth and compassion as I can muster at any given moment.

• Meditate and contemplate as much as possible.

I used to allow my thoughts to overwhelm me on a daily (if not hourly) basis. This allows my frantic mind to slow down and experience my feelings more clearly, as well as respond to crises rather than react to them. What is left is the ability to access peace and contentment, fully.

• Always be kind, especially to myself.

Kind thoughts, words and action go a long way in calming my worries and anxieties. My experience is that when I am kind to myself (loving myself), I am able to be kind to others. I constantly remind myself that I don’t have to go to every fight I am invited to—especially if that fight is with myself.

• Have no expectations.

When I have expectations I become attached to results and this makes me unrealistic. If I have no expectations, I will never be disappointed.

• Be grateful for everything that I have.

When I wish that my life were different (like living in a 5D world) I can only suffer. When I wish my life were different I am basically being ungrateful.

We live in a reality that does not have dimensions—it only has consecutive moments of now, now and now,over and over.

How I think determines how I experience my life.

I can live in a fulfilling and exciting world by just believing it. The world does not have to change; the universe does not have to shift. I create my own reality and a hell of a lot of fun.

Quite frankly, 3D is working very well for me.

Author: James Gray Robinson

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/...5th-dimension/
    Last edited by Biff; 25th May 2016 at 09:50.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: The Truth about the 5th Dimension

I agree with you. 5th dimension is a construct like 3rd dimension. Both conceived by human brains, explained by human brains and apparently sold to other human brains. I say no matter what dimension you are in the baby's diaper has to be changed, the laundry done, and the homework supervised.

Say, if you are 40 years old now and you started meditating in'71, you started very young!

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016), Biff (25th May 2016), fourty-two (25th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2016), lastlegs (25th May 2016), Mercedes (26th May 2016), Mike (25th September 2016), Mike Gorman (11th June 2016), Nasu (25th May 2016), Rich (14th October 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), wnlight (25th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Say, if you are 40 years old now and you started meditating in'71, you started very young!
    Yup, you must have started meditation about five years before you were born. I can't think of a better example of 5th dimensional thinking.... Lol.....x..... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 25th May 2016 at 05:32.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

betoobig (25th May 2016), Biff (25th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2016), lastlegs (25th May 2016), Mercedes (26th May 2016), Philaletheian (25th May 2016), Rich (14th October 2016), shijo (11th June 2016), wnlight (25th May 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Hi Biff,
    Aside from starting meditation at age -5, I figure you may be looking at this all through a heavily polarized lens.

Keep in mind that a lot of that New Age-y stuff was either part of an intentional disinformation campaign (which has clearly worked, it winds up causing a lot of people on the fence to lump the real information together with the disinformation as one big bundle of nonsense), or people trying to make a buck easily by taking advantage of others (especially since the proliferation of the internet).

There is a real truth to this concept but it is indeed buried under a lot of the digital rubble, so to speak.

In fact we will eventually go on to discover the underlying mathematical and physical pinnings in the decades to come, as the dimensions stack up as extensions of lower dimensions. They were always there, but we go on to become aware of them as our awareness expands, in conjunction with the evolution of biological life and the various stages of consciousness that come with it.

The biggest issue with the capitalist culture and mindset is that this degree of competitiveness is simply unsustainable. We will soon kill ourselves by being stuck on a planet no longer hospitable to us, chiefly through our own doing.

Another campaign that was waged and, for a time, won, was that of ingraining these kinds of thought mechanisms deep into the human psyche. The false notion is this: that competitiveness (in relation to survival) is necessary and universally applicable (whether it's competing for supremacy on a single planet, or, later, competing for dominance within space across solar systems and galaxies as well).

This has led largely to the current circumstances, where some entities would believe themselves safe if the planet were to become no longer hospitable, as they would be able to continue onward off-planet.

However in spite of all this, a separate movement is also begun, that very much has a more appealing opportunity to use technology for transcending rather than competing. For achieving sustainable collectivism rather than hierarchies of domination.

These are the two primary mindsets that are at odds with one another in this reality, on this planet and also beyond it.

All said, there is nothing at all wrong with having lived a life based on the goals ordinarily set in a 3D reality. We have been only barely scratching the surface of what it means to go beyond this in very recent times, meaning that older individuals would hardly have had a chance to do so. One is not "better" than the other, I don't think anyone is arguing this.

But for younger individuals, as the planet seemingly careens further and further to impending doom from climate change and never-ending conflict, they must look to something more, because a normal 3D life like the ones baby boomers had is highly unlikely to be possible for them.

Those who may be able to see the fall of civilization within their own lifetimes must look for something more, because even if we all were to come together around the notion of living according to the principles of higher planes of reality, the old planet may die off anyway, if the momentum we generated in the 20th Century (century of the self) was so great that nothing could be done this century to set the course straight again (we will soon find out).

From the perspective of a different generation, this is what gives us hope in the shadow of decades of culture that prioritized individual luxuries and mindless capitalistic growth without a 2nd thought about sustainability.
    Last edited by triquetra; 25th May 2016 at 07:01.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

bettye198 (27th May 2016), Chip (25th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Eram (15th September 2016), GloriousPoetry (25th May 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016), Scottoz (25th May 2016), sunflower (31st May 2016), Violet3 (25th May 2016), wnlight (25th May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't write the article but I share it's perspective.
    Last edited by Biff; 25th May 2016 at 07:21.

9. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

wheels within wheels.....

What if all this 5d stuff is true? The truth can be hi-jacked. If we humans know at some level that there is potential higher dimensional existence we can then get distracted from the tasks before us NOW

We need to sort out this 3d reality. Stop the wars and tyranny. Embrace the truth. That's what we are here for.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), Jay Freeman (25th May 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016), Sueanne47 (25th September 2016), wnlight (25th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Biff, I suspect that the article you posted is an attempt to toss out the baby with the bath water, so to speak. This 5D shift will and is happening, but the timing is not ours. There is no sense in spending money to accelerate the shift or in blaming yourself for not shifting into 5D already. This is a very slowly cumulative change in all of humanity. Just let it happen.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Biff (25th May 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016), peggy englebrake (15th September 2016), Stryder (21st September 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

I could be wrong, of course, but it seems to me that any shift in consciousness would have to be on an individual basis, rather than something that just automatically happens to entire populations of people all at once, like a tidal wave sweeping everyone to somewhere to "heaven." (Where have I heard that before?) Hopefully, many will rise to the challenge, but from what I am currently seeing around me, it's hard to be optimistic, barring some earth-jarring situation that sobers everyone up.
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Elisheva (28th May 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016), sigma6 (31st May 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some of us experience 3d as an ego-self.
    Some of us experience 3d-4d in ego-self-awareness.
    Some of us experience 3d-4d-5d in expanded infinite-self-awareness.
    It is the nature of life itself, a multidimensional reality.
    The ego-mind might circle it as metaphysical concepts.
    The essence, heart intelligence is a presence.

One quote I appreciate from the lyricus materials is about evil being something like this:
    4000 weeks to explore infinity is the nature of evil.

Like Bill Hicks said it best, we can explore inner and outer space forever, together...

Blessings...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances2014 For This Post:

Biff (26th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Holly Lindin (25th September 2016), Mercedes (26th May 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

Back in 2000 I was laid up with a leg injury and spent a lot of time online in the good old days of dialup. There was a website for a group of people that expected the mother ship to come pick them up because they were the long lost members of the Elohim. When back on board the mothership they would get their Elohim powers back and be reunited with their Elohim family. This was desired because the earth and ever-loving thing on it was going to be fried through wars as it rose to the Nirvana like fifth dimension. This information was obtained through channeling.

I was fascinated and joined for a while.

The SOTT people were highly dismissive of this channeled information. They referred to all of it as "satellite downloads" from the PTB. They believed it to be part of a psychological operation to keep people passive, blissed out and inactive. It appeared to be working with the Elohim group as they even stressed they would not be interfered with as long as they did nothing to stop the plans of the PTB.

We will not be too surprised to learn that the fifth dimension meme is also part of a larger Psy Op, taken over and pushed in social media to encourage just the same passivity and still entering the land of Nirvana while the PTB go about their business.

That is not to say there is no Nirvana-like fifth dimension, I don't know.

Nevertheless, I still get a kick out of SOTT folk as their information came through the superior Ouija board rather than channeling.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Biff (26th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Mercedes (26th May 2016), sigma6 (31st May 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

What makes it the fifth? What are the other four?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Mercedes (26th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,980 times in 4,336 posts

The third dimension is where life as we know it exists. The fourth dimension would be the astral world which overlaps the third dimension. The fifth dimension and higher would only be accessible by traveling through the tunnel with the light at the end of it. This is a world that is governed by vibration. It is not enough to act in accordance with the rules, you have to vibrate in the same frequency as the rules, as such there is no faking where you are at or what level you are.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Biff (26th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), drneglector (10th July 2016), Nasu (26th May 2016), peggy englebrake (17th October 2016), Scottoz (27th May 2016), triquetra (27th May 2016), ulli (11th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Don't bar some earth-jarring situation that sobers everyone up, Jay. The earthquakes and tsunamis you have experienced or read about were terrifying. "But you ain't seen nothin' yet."

I do not accept all the garbage that comes along with the 'New Age', but I do not reject all of it. One must learn to discern the good ideas from the garbage. Separate the wheat from the chaff.

Much of the 'chaff' comes from disinformation. Much comes from those who would make a buck off of fools.
    Last edited by wnlight; 26th May 2016 at 14:23.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (31st May 2016), peggy englebrake (17th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jay Freeman (here)
    I could be wrong, of course, but it seems to me that any shift in consciousness would have to be on an individual basis, rather than something that just automatically happens to entire populations of people all at once, like a tidal wave sweeping everyone to somewhere to "heaven." (Where have I heard that before?) Hopefully, many will rise to the challenge, but from what I am currently seeing around me, it's hard to be optimistic, barring some earth-jarring situation that sobers everyone up.
    The counterpoint to this notion of individual basis is that people really can help one another quite a bit with the process.
    There is however a certain amount of initial work each person needs to do to either be able to help someone else (quite a bit in this case), or be receptive to being helped (at least be willing and understand what's really been going on).

So certainly we see a lot of misconnections with well meaning attempts to help one another fall short because of this. But ever so gradually, as informational structures like the 'triquetra' indicate, we are progressing further from the study of these matters being far out spacey spiritual stuff to being more of an art. We know immediately when we encounter people who are far along with it when we know what to recognize, and with a little bit of basic research, we know a lot of the most important parts of doing our own part of the work. We become more receptive to being helped by mastering humility rather than being offended by everything, and we begin to understand the meaning of "the only constant is change" - we are happiest with ourselves when we are constantly progressing with our self improvement, but not to the point where we can't keep up energetically or emotionally.

The pace can vary over time and given where someone is coming from and how much someone has developed, but all of a sudden this whole thing begins to accumulate a kind of a momentum, as we are seeing a little bit of here in 2016.

History if it wasn't so fully blocked from us would indicate that these periods in time are often synchronous with destructive earth changes. Although the reason for the destruction can often be different, the process we undergo is very similar each time. The details of the process depend a lot on the nature of the civilization but the major aspects are always held in common. The "magic moment" is when the civilization escapes from the time loops, which in the past has resulted in disappearing civilizations. That division of the soul pool is no longer cycled back into that level of reality anymore.

Lastly, I'd add that although you could argue that helping one another "too much" is giving them possibly undesirable shortcuts in the path of life and taking away from the entirety of the experience, this is not the case when a civilization is impeded as much as ours has been, i.e. the hidden hands that attempt to manipulate the course of society to lead it in a very specific and probably undesirable for most of us sort of a direction.

Then it is very much fair and in our best interest to help one another as much as possible to rebalance against that external manipulation.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (31st May 2016), Limor Wolf (6th June 2016), Scottoz (27th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Biff (here)
    from: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/...5th-dimension/

I am exhausted because just when I thought I had this life’s three dimensional reality sorted out, people have raised the bar to a “fifth dimension.”

In a recent Google search, I pulled up over 360,000 websites which discuss this new phenomenon. After reading a dozen or so of these websites, I discovered that various “experts” describe 5D as a consciousness where everything is non-medicated bliss, there are no negative thoughts (ever see the movie “Flatliners”?) and our desires manifest effortlessly (like pizza delivery).

Over and over, these writers declare that the world is transitioning or shifting from 3D consciousness (apparently bad) to 5D (apparently good). Is this reality or a new form of a weary world’s escapism? (It actually sounds more like the promised coming of the Messiah.)

I was a liberal arts major in college and enjoyed philosophy classes, as well as comparative culture and religion classes. I started studying Eastern philosophy and religions in the 1970s and have been meditating since 1971. In this rush to nirvana—the stillness of mind after the distractions of desire, aversion and delusion have been eliminated—author after 5D author prescribe a list of actions that can be taken to evolve from a 3D consciousness (suffering) into a 5D consciousness (bliss).

These include:

• Let go of negative thoughts and emotions and thinking only positive thoughts.

• Stop the planning of your life and allow it to unfold in synchronistic ways.

• Get rid of your limiting beliefs and subconscious habits that limit your growth.

• Become one with the universe.

• Develop your psychic and intuitive skills.

• Love everyone unconditionally.

• Allow the universe to manifest abundance in every area of your life.

I was a trial attorney for 27 years and, according to this new concept of 5D consciousness, I
    was unknowingly trapped in the suffering of 3D consciousness.

I set goals and I achieved them.

I raised a family.

I was highly successful in my work, my play and my religious pursuits.

However, there were a lot of things I did not understand about life and I set out to discover them. I suppose everyone, from time to time, wonders about what we don’t know and would like to discover. We always want to know what is on the other side of the door.

This curiosity is human nature and leads us onward to greater understanding and wisdom. I discovered that meditation and quiet contemplation leads to bliss and positive thinking—that is our nature as well.

I truly believe that our capitalistic culture ingrains certain comparative and competitive belief systems into our psyche to motivate us to be productive and contributing members of this society. This may or may not lead to stress and stress-related illnesses, but these can also be healed and resolved with holistic remedies.

I believe it is human nature to seek more understanding and wisdom, as that allows us to live more fulfilling and satisfying lives. But not everyone feels that pull, that tug to higher knowledge and understanding. Everyone steps to the beat of their own drummer.

It is the New Age movement which started in the early 1900s that, I believe, has caused this fantasy world of 5D consciousness. The promise of a stilled mind and a heaven-like environment (called “dewachen” in Tibetan Buddhism) had spawned a new industry of new age bliss to be capitalized on.

There are hundreds of people seeking to make money off of this 5D consciousness infatuation. I am not speaking rhetorically here; I am one of those people who have spent a small fortune chasing this mythic state of being.

I have attended countless workshops, joined a cult that promised a 5D consciousness to all of the devotees, studied dozens of new age gurus and read countless books about this new phenomenon.

After all of this money, education, experience and effort, my conclusion is there is no such thing as 5D consciousness and it is the invention of people who don’t want to deal with reality.

Rather than applying the principles of compassion, empathy and love in the real world—and solving the problems of the real world—these gurus create a fantasy world in the future where these attributes exist and sell this future fantasy to those who don’t want to resolve the problems facing them in today’s world.

As I was chasing the New Age “rabbit,” I noticed that there were some problems with the whole 5D approach.

The promises are quite extraordinary; the pundits say that we will recognize we are experiencing 5D consciousness when:

• We start experiencing feelings of deep inner peace, expansion and light.

• Our senses become more acute and we perceive more beauty in the world.

• Time disappears.

• We become psychic and all knowing.

• We recognize our multi-dimensional body.

• We are able to use the Law of Attraction to our advantage swiftly and effortlessly.

The subconscious message that these promises contain is that if I don’t experience the signs of 5D consciousness, there must be something wrong or defective with me and I have to go outside of myself to heal this deficiency.

I began to experience the same old feelings of failure and inadequacy because I was not experiencing being a luminous being. Quite frankly, the teachers who were selling these products didn’t appear to be experiencing 5D consciousness either.

Thus, the whole 5D consciousness industry is beginning to look more and more like garden variety snake oil.

Rather than spending any more money on “5D consciousness” workshops and projecting my life into the future, I have found that fulfillment, satisfaction and happiness are easily obtained in 3D consciousness. All I have to do is the following:

• Focus on loving myself without self-doubt or self-criticism.

I focus on the times of my life when I was happy and satisfied and let those feelings fill my consciousness.

• Stop being a victim.

I am responsible for everything that happens in my life. Life happens for me, not to me.

• Serve others.

I think about how I can help others without expectation of reward. Good deeds are their own reward.

• Be the best person I can be.

That means that I want to live with as much honesty, integrity, truth and compassion as I can muster at any given moment.

• Meditate and contemplate as much as possible.

I used to allow my thoughts to overwhelm me on a daily (if not hourly) basis. This allows my frantic mind to slow down and experience my feelings more clearly, as well as respond to crises rather than react to them. What is left is the ability to access peace and contentment, fully.

• Always be kind, especially to myself.

Kind thoughts, words and action go a long way in calming my worries and anxieties. My experience is that when I am kind to myself (loving myself), I am able to be kind to others. I constantly remind myself that I don’t have to go to every fight I am invited to—especially if that fight is with myself.

• Have no expectations.

When I have expectations I become attached to results and this makes me unrealistic. If I have no expectations, I will never be disappointed.

• Be grateful for everything that I have.

When I wish that my life were different (like living in a 5D world) I can only suffer. When I wish my life were different I am basically being ungrateful.

We live in a reality that does not have dimensions—it only has consecutive moments of now, now and now,over and over.

How I think determines how I experience my life.

I can live in a fulfilling and exciting world by just believing it. The world does not have to change; the universe does not have to shift. I create my own reality and a hell of a lot of fun.

Quite frankly, 3D is working very well for me.

Author: James Gray Robinson

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/...5th-dimension/
    if you accept that the definition of 5d as expounded in the ra material is the balancing of love and wisdom, then it looks to me that you are already a 5d consciousness living in a 3d world. you enrich the world. well done.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bridgeover For This Post:

Biff (27th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), tessfreq (27th May 2016), wnlight (28th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Well Biff, you are almost 30 yrs younger than I and I started out doing all the same things you did, following the brightest star. My thirst was not quenched. It wasn't until I found in the 00's some piece of truth I could live with. I used to listen to all the fifth dimension channelings but even that was not enough for me. I knew it was vast. I knew it as a child. ( i.e. the black sheep in the family, LOL) So, when I read Voyagers Vol I and II, it struck a chord. I also did not believe that we landed here without a full set of instructions to claw our way out, safely. So, despite all the galactic wars ( hats off to Rodenberry and Lucas for their imagination based on probable memory) we had a trumpet to blare. No, I realized the Universes are vast. Fifth dimension is way down on the lower end of the totem pole. It is still in the limiting view of our blinded selves. What has been written in our Earth library is 15 dimensions with the caveat that there are way more.

https://liviaflow.wordpress.com/plan...mplar-complex/

The 13-14-15 dimensions are not in Fall, and they are collective voices of Guardians and many groups that do not need to incarnate as they are in full consciousness.

https://liviaspacedotcom.wordpress.c...he-mass-drama/
    Last edited by bettye198; 27th May 2016 at 20:13.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Biff (27th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (31st May 2016), Matina (31st May 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is another way to perceive the 5th dimensional experience:

Holographic underivative sub-quantum field of information (5d)
    Holographic derivative quantum field of information (4d)
    Holographic containment molecular field of information (3d)

and a very compassionate sense of humor...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances2014 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), Matina (31st May 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Whenever I think of the "5th Dimension" I always think of this song... ':-P

5th Dimension - Age of Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In

You just can't beat the vibe these people were creating with their consciousness at that time... when everything was possible, even overcoming hatred and prejudice...

I agree with alot of what Biff said... the ultimate reality is to look within, not without...

...applying the principles of compassion, empathy and love in the real world... gurus sell... let's just leave it at that...

these are worthy goals... (whether you achieve them or not...)
    • experiencing feelings of deep inner peace, expansion and light.
    • senses become more acute and we perceive more beauty in the world.
    • Time disappears.
    • We become psychic
    • recognize multi-dimensional body.
    • use the Law of Attraction effortlessly.

what I got out of your list:

loving without self-doubt or criticism
    focus on the times when I was happy
    stop being a victim
    Life happens
    Serve others
    Good deeds are their own reward
    Be the best I can be
    be honesty, integrity, truth, compassion
    Meditate, contemplate
    be kind
    have no expectations
    or have expectations...
    just don't become attached so much to inevitable outcomes
    Be grateful
    live in the now
    How I think determines how I experience
    I create my own reality

; -)
    Last edited by sigma6; 31st May 2016 at 04:14.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

celticwarrior (10th July 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (31st May 2016), Franny (31st May 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

But for younger individuals, as the planet seemingly careens further and further to impending doom from climate change and never-ending conflict, they must look to something more, because a normal 3D life like the ones baby boomers had is highly unlikely to be possible for them.

Those who may be able to see the fall of civilization within their own lifetimes must look for something more, because even if we all were to come together around the notion of living according to the principles of higher planes of reality, the old planet may die off anyway, if the momentum we generated in the 20th Century (century of the self) was so great that nothing could be done this century to set the course straight again (we will soon find out).

I think you had mentioned in some earlier postings that we would probably see this 3D matrix decline with many more chaotic events. Whilst at the same time we would time see the rise of new movements which will lead us to 5D ascension style experience. I guess this would be movement based on hope with a different vision of the future and what is possible as we move through this transitional ascension period over the next decade.

I know I will try to do what I can for my 3D version of this world, in terms of not being part of the problem as much as possible, but the momentum of destruction will in all probability be too great to overcome. As a result much of my focus and work will be on making sure I am in alignment. I will help others aswell to make this 5d bridge a reality (insofar as I am able. I still have a fair bit of work to do myself over this period too).

Does the 5d world actually exist now or is it something we will all create at the time when 5d reality splits from the current 3D Earth matrix? Once this happens what would our experience of the event be like as we move through it. Like would my current template of reality start to change from that moment forward as we create the new 5d reality? Would darker individuals who do not make the transition appear dead in the new 5d version of Earth (Terra), or would they appear as templates of themselves in 5d, whilst the real version of themselves, which is being witnessed at a soul level still resides in the unravelling 3D Earth.

I am the kind of person that likes to know how everything works, it kind of helps me get me mind around things, especially creational theory and the matrix ascension process.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 15th June 2016 at 08:01.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (20th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    I think you had mentioned in some earlier postings that we would probably see this 3D matrix decline with many more chaotic events. Whilst at the same time we would time see the rise of new movements which will lead us to 5D ascension style experience. I guess this would be movement based on hope with a different vision of the future and what is possible as we move through this transitional ascension period over the next decade.

I know I will try to do what I can for my 3D version of this world, in terms of not being part of the problem as much as possible, but the momentum of destruction will in all probability be too great to overcome. As a result much of my focus and work will be on making sure I am in alignment. I will help others aswell to make this 5d bridge a reality (insofar as I am able. I still have a fair bit of work to do myself over this period too).

Does the 5d world actually exist now or is it something we will all create at the time when 5d reality splits from the current 3D Earth matrix? Once this happens what would our experience of the event be like as we move through it. Like would my current template of reality start to change from that moment forward as we create the new 5d reality? Would darker individuals who do not make the transition appear dead in the new 5d version of Earth (Terra), or would they appear as templates of themselves in 5d, whilst the real version of themselves, which is being witnessed at a soul level still resides in the unravelling 3D Earth.

I am the kind of person that likes to know how everything works, it kind of helps me get me mind around things, especially creational theory and the matrix ascension process.
    Understandably so. It's a question I would have liked to give a very precise answer to. The probability matrix for future timelines is already in collapse, meaning that a certain trajectory for the future is becoming increasingly certain (relative to the typical average certainty over all of time within a time loop).

But if you can imagine just how incredibly vast the number of unique possibilities for future timelines actually is, you might also be able to imagine that even if those probabilities collapse and reduce in number, we are still talking about a very large range of concrete possibilities.

What's really collapsing is the frequency ratios within them, i.e. the balance of dissonant and consonant wave energy within the system. The collapse is reflecting a trend towards higher proportional amounts of consonant wave energy and lower proportional amounts of dissonant wave energy.

In other words, it's more likely that the future we experience is one of a great number of "positive outcomes", and less likely one of a great number of "negative outcomes". Keep in mind there is a grayscale as well, meaning that there is easily a wide range of possible futures that are a positive outcome for some and a negative outcome for others. Statistically speaking, those are usually the most probable all of the time.

But to describe precisely which one of those positive outcomes it is, is another matter. Look at it this way. If a small number of individuals relative to the total population of a planet are undergoing a different soul transformation (rapid awakening) relative to the rest (treading "soul progress water" by staying caught in the illusion over their entire lives), it does not make sense for the fates of those awakening to be anchored down to the lowest common denominator, i.e. for them to be trapped in another time loop with the water treading souls). That serves no real purpose, unless those souls are there to help the others to stop treading water and to awaken as well? It seems impossible given how rigid the illusion seems within mainstream society to be OK with making so little spiritual progress across the entirety of a lifetime - an individual can still easily see themselves as a "good person" even while making little to no spiritual progress, so long as they cause no significant harm to others, right?

So it doesn't seem to make sense that souls who are evolving more quickly are here for the explicit purpose of helping others whose souls are not evolving as quickly - there seems to be multiple simultaneous 'ok' ways to live a life and it is not our place to say that one of these ways is more appropriate than another to another soul. They drift towards the path they were most inclined towards (vers la flamme).

So we are left with a minority of those on earth who are yearning towards something more, and they evolve and they evolve, and they evolve... and then what? What's the big thing that happens that's not just more of this incarnated 3D experiencing of reality?

How many possibilities are there? There's the possibility of creating alternate realities within our own reality - this seems easier for people to understand in general - you simply trick the senses into thinking they are experiencing a different reality, and very quickly the brain will accept it as the new reality. But this is too easy - and more importantly, it's something that those who are living another form of 'ok' soul development - simply being a "good person" and not harming others (as opposed to rigorous personal development) - are just as ready to understand as we are. Creating realities within our reality.

So that is likely the way that their reality transforms.

But there is another way for those so inclined - to understand how our own reality is also a created reality, from the outside, to evolve in the opposite direction.

This is the gateway to that 5d reality (much more than a world), and it is even hard to say if it will necessarily "split". You can imagine that if your consciousness suddenly shifted from being inside of this reality, to being in the reality where this reality is a simulation in the same way this reality will create increasingly convincing simulations within it as well, it might feel like a "split".

But if you could transition back and forth - they would be connected?

How would you imagine the world to be for the ones in that reality - the ones who were capable of creating this reality as a simulation within their own? It's pretty unlikely they would be living on a planet that was reeling from an unsustainable society spiraling out of control, wouldn't it? Might be a likely place for Terra.

We can also imagine the level of consciousness of those capable of creating a convincing reality within their own, on that scale.

It is one thing to farm civilizations while nonetheless trapped within a level of reality (4D being the sort of wedge that exists between these major layers of meta-reality), but it is another to be able to make entire universes from pure computation along with a complete blueprint for how that reality should operate (and more importantly, why).

You will see with enough meditation that these kinds of major delineations, i.e. the soul groups with majorly different trajectories, coexisting together in what is apparently a singular and isolated reality, is a defining aspect of meta-reality itself. It's what represents in actuality, the interactions of the different layers - the forgetting, and the remembering. The process of trying to learn something in one reality by simulating a reality based around the lesson to be learned.

Or providing oneself a puzzle to solve - to intentionally place oneself within a simulated reality in order to learn something from the process of getting back out.

These notions are enough to fuel the endless sprawl of meta-reality, something so vast that only the prime creator could have planted the initial seed to have existed - but the sense of that action is so far away from us in all senses (time, amounts of dimensions, scale, etc) it is best not to dwell on it.

It is best to simply understand the nature of the ambitions of your own soul - which trajectory it is trying to take, and to work with it to have as smooth an experience as possible in that process.

Coming to peace well enough with this process will allow you to pay no mind to the destruction that is mostly a result of the actions of many more souls with a very different trajectory to your own. It may seem strange that you are stuck together with them, even if you can talk to others in places like this who have souls that are also aligned with the trajectory of your own, mutually unlike all of "them" who seem bent on their own destruction.

It is likely that they need this destruction in order to learn, while you do not.

So the hardest thing to believe is that you will experience something different from them. But you most certainly will, no matter what happens. Because as everything happens around you, you will not feel as though you are a part of that process, but a very different process instead.

The one we are just getting underway with initiating here, in this virtual forum space. It is enough to lay out the groundwork here, and to begin the projects that make use of all of the most essential fundamental theory.

Having a well-established sense of this 5th dimension and its relationship to our own is a great place to start. Hopefully we have all done well enough in explaining it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Ascension (20th June 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (5th August 2016), DNA (20th June 2016), Scottoz (20th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast