+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Default Re: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    If Obama spills the beans, what's Hillary going to say if she gets elected? She wants to expose all. But no doubt her husband eventually did get the info (if there was any to get) when he was president, but was given good reasons why it's not to be released.
    Sorry Nick, I missed your post somehow. I think there is still some competitive energy going on between Obama and Hillary. She would eat it and plan her revenge. You make a great point in regards to the Big Dog and the information he was able to access back in the early 90s. The situation has compounded by now, I'd imagine. It is definitely more dire, with wars and rumors of wars abounding and the many Cabal interests vying for ultimate power and to control green energy and the space race. It feels we're about at the breaking point. Does it feel that way to you?

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Surely whatever Bill Clinton was told, he passed it to his wife. Is she going to do more digging, or just release what Bill told her? Interesting.

It seems an odd subject for Hillary Clinton to bring up in an election if she's not serious; it's just potential ammunition for her opponents. How come Trump hasn't used it to discredit her - or is that yet to come...?
    it is potential ammunition, but she must know there is something to it or else she would not have given it any credence. She was very, very careful not to scoff or deny the possibility outright.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Default Re: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by Basho (here)
    Learned a lot from reading the posts on this thread, especially the last 2 posts. So thank you rahkyt!

Gonna enjoy watching the rest of the Rudolph vids & reading the George Lubuono PDF this weekend
    Thank you so much for commenting. Please share your thoughts, after you read the PDF and watch some of the videos. At first, I was a bit put of by Rudolph, but when I saw where he was coming from, I went forward as I was then intrigued. He uses pedestrian means to attempt to pull people in psychically and emotionally, but he states some things, I think, that are worth hearing. I would not advise you to do the meditations unless you feel drawn to do so.

The book is so good I read it in about 4 hours! Excelsior!

Forgive me if I repeat that but he should be taken down . It's a real bad ( very bad ) sign of times to think that the man proclaims to speak for 'Tall Whites' ETs occupying bodies of 'otherwise very humane and loving creatures' ( such as A. Hitler ) and other power obsessed individuals around the globe ,
    so virtually he makes the 'Tall Whites' responsible for most of the big crimes created and run on this planet .
    I don't mind if he 'explains their reasons' , I've 'read it all already' . Osho Rajneesh was fairly good in liking Hitler to Saints and relativising truth thus,
    and how bad are the makings of saints for humanity and the brute dictators are actually, angels in disguise .
    I'm not unfamiliar with their reasoning . It's just pervert where true meaning of humanity is concerned.

And it's blatant lie where it concerns advanced ET races.

He's completely drawn to the 'power side' of it , in the videos , drinking himself with the opiate of possible power .

The bad thing ? Thinking he speaks for any ET at all . No advanced entity would conduct himself in that manner . It's a lie .
    The youtube is full of lies but this one is potentially dangerous one and actually, unlike in other countries , it's a crime in todays Germany what he's revoking .

It's just LIE. No 'Tall Whites' would occupy or associate themselves with these people and their ideas .
    Could be someone else and he's mislead to the Hades ..

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

airaspect (28th May 2016), euzinha (28th May 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), Mark (1st June 2016), Matthew (28th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Rudolf : Part 111:

Here he claims to be 'part of an artificial intelligence' ( as the 'Tall White' ) but states 'everything' is part of the 'AI' ( I won't bother with rising the question who created the AI , since the term ARTIFICIAL itself implicates an intelligence that was crafted , art hand made by living being , of course some may argue that in the world of psychopaths no 'living beings' are permitted and they prefer to perceive everything , including themselves as 'artificial construct' )
    and goes on stating that the 'AI' is 2 dimensional in nature and he's now introducing its
    'prima forma' to mankind ( big claim , 'for the first time in human history' ) in the form of 'black goo'.
    Claiming it for 'God' I suppose .

This man is very confused where any realistic perspective is concerned, speaking of anything close to philosophical views or even theories in physics .

How comes that Prof Stephen Hawking does not claim to be an ET while he'd have every reason and right to do that -

but this man donning black leather coat and hat of the Nazi SS commando is allowed .

What you may not know from your location behind the screen is that there are thousands of simple minded youths in Europe too who aren't really interested in proper education , they can just count the change they pay for beer and are fascinated with every piece of pseudo-scientific blurb the education system does not offer .
    To state this more bluntly , we have few hundreds thousands of neo-nazis these days in EU ( and not all are 'youth' ) who will believe him every word.

So I want to believe it's just fun and not dangerous to anybody but it's really an education course for the young 'recruits' .

I mean, I should be the last individual to be concerned with someone like this because he's , mentally , 'hard nut' . He does not know how dumb he sounds .
    It has nothing to do with his German . He's perfectly '2 plane human' , maybe right where his presumed 2-dimensionality is concerned .
    People like him are sometimes harmless but sometimes they turn to be actually, dangerous.

It's also fairly possible that there are tons of videos of this kind somewhere on what they call 'the dark net' , with extreme nationalists of all ethnic origins and group leaders claiming to 'be that' .
    There are Russian nazis , German nazis , African nazis , Chinese nazis ..

it does not matter by which name they go because them all seem to be caught in the same dumb agenda. It's the tragedy of 'human intelligence' that stops evolving or degenerated in many lineages due to overbreeding so these people actually think about themselves they're 'advanced', original , whatever.

Apologies for even posting this

Found some videos that could be of interest , supplementary to your search

Last edited by Agape; 28th May 2016 at 18:57.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Eram (1st June 2016), euzinha (28th May 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), Mark (1st June 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

There will be no disclosure. That is an idea (scam) so Hillary can bait the UfO 'crowd' into voting for her. If she was to get in, she will string it out to get the same votes for a 2nd term, telling anyone who actually believes anything she says that 'it is being worked on'.
    That is not a lie in her mind. She is working on it. Those who are strung along (you) are indeed being worked on.
    W said the same thing, that when he gets in he will put Cheney right on it! Greer is also right about how do we disclose what we don't have access to? It is all in the hands of private MIC contractors. They don't do FOIA requests.
    Hoagland is right about the lie is different at every level. Each 'crowd' is another 'level' One lie for the this minority, one for that and another for them, and those and them and them. Why do you think all that matters to the Obama 'crowd' is the installation of transgender bathrooms? To cater for our ET visitors?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

DNA (1st June 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), Mark (1st June 2016), muxfolder (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (1st June 2016), Wind (1st June 2016)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Speaking of 'Tall Whites' and if they have any sort of security agreement with the US government they'd most likely press on the non-disclosure button as long as possible , for their own safety .

It's not even clear to me if they're the same people our ancestors were , maybe just relatives .

I wonder if you had any personal experience with those or similar Beings in this lifetime ...?
    I do ... I do not speak of it much.
    Last edited by Mark; 1st June 2016 at 14:49.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (1st June 2016)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I wouldn't believe a word that woman says. The same promise was made back in the campaign days of Jimmy Carter...he fully intended to release all 'the secret UFO information' if he got into office.
    LOL is that so? I did not realize he had done so, but as far as belief is concerned, I agree with you. I don't believe much that I read or hear. But, it is the very stuff of our MSM communications, and I study these as well as our individual and collective reactions to them. it is worth acknowledgement, if only to firmly discount and move beyond.

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Well, if they do not reveal... and the reveal comes regardless, they are looking at total annihilation if they do not reveal ---first.

The difference between admittance and damage control vs being caught out.
    This is a very valid point. One that "fits" the times and the context. The seriousness of this issue, at this point in time, cannot be understated. The Singularity is near. This will be a quantum leap in the technological capacity of this civilization that must occassion some sort of response on the parts of those extra-planetary denizens who must be observing.

In this case it verges on being an annihilation that goes right to to their genetic capacity to reproduce.

The rage of the public will have no bounds, nay... it will be driven.... in a way that is, for all intent and purpose, unfathomable.
    Many believe this is so. I am not so sure. 77% of Americans believe in UFOs according to some sources. This would only be validation. The soft disclosure has prepared many for "something". If it is "driven" as you say, it will be purposeful and of genocidal design. Perhaps an Independence Day scenario.

For..if people understand that everything is wrong, all of it, all of it is twisted..... Their very idea of being alive and intelligence, futures...is twisted beyond belief, beyond their very innate capacity to comprehend. To wake up and find you are a manipulated short lived RETARD.

That this encompasses the entire planet and all of it's facets both grandiose and micro, all directions, environment, radiation, pollution, mass extinctions....the whole thing in all possible ways.

All because of this alien secrecy.

Think about the kind of rage that will engender. There is not even a human capacity to express or relate the level of rage. It is totally out of all bounds.
    You know what. When you put it like that ... yeh. You've made me mad just by phrasing it in such a way. Smh

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (1st June 2016)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I've received my share of deep knowledge because I went searching for it, physically too .. I went for that long journey to Himalayas many times decided never to come back till I know .
    I did find and follow some of my teachers there and still do but not the 'white mans teachers' . I did not get my share of knowledge and encounter 'for free' or just copying it and dreaming i'm someone important.
    I hate to say those things but it's true. I walked the path on my own , perhaps the last years when finding the authentic seers of old was somehow possible .
    This is awesome to hear. Masters are still available at other levels of consciousness.

And somehow , I was rewarded , from those I never expected , called for or worshipped . Those I could only 'sense' before to be me and with me but I mean in spirit , not in this 'human flesh' .
    So I saw where the truth is , and how complicated it is , globally and how much do we really know , on the bottom line when we are in our own natural environment - time space and the same reality being quite well defined , corporeal as well .
    Amazing experience. But this is the crux of existence isn't it, for those so called. Living, consciously, as a multi-dimensional being, collapses the wave function of all potentiality into the ever-present Now. Some call it imagination. Perception freed of material constraint.

it would take hours really of knowing 'Rudolf' personally to decide who is he .
    Agreed. It is his intention, that interests me.

the real problem I've encountered with explaining the ET data I received - for example - is mixing of human and ET information field - the kind of thing Rudolf tries to do - leads inevitably to much confusion and nonsense .

I understand he may be trying to 'break through' his human psyche and programming through all the NLP and meditation methods and all you have but if he needs those methods .. the stakes are high he's not 'there' . These methods are fun and mostly useful for human beings to understand themselves better but they rarely if at all apply to any ET mind, if only for the fact they're 'evolved with and for humans'.

But I'm still willing to watch somewhere ( seen video no 50 ) , that did not convince me a lot ( most of my good friends can do that ) , he's 'being himself' .

Me being myself .. can look and sound very funny but the way humans would play it out would be still infinitely, more entertaining . To themselves of course ..
    Thank you for your take on Rudolph of Germany. I found him interesting enough to spend the time to check out a good number of his videos. The frustrating and simultaneously gratifying aspect of being conscious is our individuated perspectives. I honor your experience and your opinion based upon your path.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I wouldn't believe a word that woman says. The same promise was made back in the campaign days of Jimmy Carter...he fully intended to release all 'the secret UFO information' if he got into office.
    Then he was debriefed, and, reportedly (from whatever it was he learned), put his head down on his desk in and wept...
    Hmm that certainly does not sound positive.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2016)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Forgive me if I repeat that but he should be taken down . It's a real bad ( very bad ) sign of times to think that the man proclaims to speak for 'Tall Whites' ETs occupying bodies of 'otherwise very humane and loving creatures' ( such as A. Hitler ) and other power obsessed individuals around the globe ,
    so virtually he makes the 'Tall Whites' responsible for most of the big crimes created and run on this planet .
    I don't mind if he 'explains their reasons' , I've 'read it all already' . Osho Rajneesh was fairly good in liking Hitler to Saints and relativising truth thus, and how bad are the makings of saints for humanity and the brute dictators are actually, angels in disguise . I'm not unfamiliar with their reasoning . It's just pervert where true meaning of humanity is concerned.

And it's blatant lie where it concerns advanced ET races.

He's completely drawn to the 'power side' of it , in the videos , drinking himself with the opiate of possible power .

The bad thing ? Thinking he speaks for any ET at all . No advanced entity would conduct himself in that manner . It's a lie .
    The youtube is full of lies but this one is potentially dangerous one and actually, unlike in other countries , it's a crime in todays Germany what he's revoking .

It's just LIE. No 'Tall Whites' would occupy or associate themselves with these people and their ideas .
    Could be someone else and he's mislead to the Hades ..
    Thank you again for sharing your perspective. Because he is dangerous, he should be censored, eh? Why is he dangerous in today's Germany? He is not proselytizing racial hatred. He does not speak of eugenics. He calls the racists of all colors that post in his comments "stupid" and "ignorant".

I'm curious to know exactly why he should be removed, in your opinion?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2016)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Rudolf : Part 111:
    You have gone way beyond me in viewing his videos, so I cannot comment accurately on anything that you speak of. Thank you for the spoilers, though!

What you may not know from your location behind the screen is that there are thousands of simple minded youths in Europe too who aren't really interested in proper education , they can just count the change they pay for beer and are fascinated with every piece of pseudo-scientific blurb the education system does not offer . To state this more bluntly , we have few hundreds thousands of neo-nazis these days in EU ( and not all are 'youth' ) who will believe him every word.

So I want to believe it's just fun and not dangerous to anybody but it's really an education course for the young 'recruits' .
    I am aware of the political and social situation in Europe. I try to remain aware of global patterns.

Found some videos that could be of interest , supplementary to your search

Thank you for these, I will check them out later!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (1st June 2016)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    There will be no disclosure. That is an idea (scam) so Hillary can bait the UfO 'crowd' into voting for her. If she was to get in, she will string it out to get the same votes for a 2nd term, telling anyone who actually believes anything she says that 'it is being worked on'.
    That is not a lie in her mind. She is working on it. Those who are strung along (you) are indeed being worked on.
    W said the same thing, that when he gets in he will put Cheney right on it! Greer is also right about how do we disclose what we don't have access to? It is all in the hands of private MIC contractors. They don't do FOIA requests.
    Hoagland is right about the lie is different at every level. Each 'crowd' is another 'level' One lie for the this minority, one for that and another for them, and those and them and them. Why do you think all that matters to the Obama 'crowd' is the installation of transgender bathrooms? To cater for our ET visitors?
    Interesting viewpoint. Thank you for sharing it. It certainly is one possibility. You speak as if you know. That must be wonderful.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

william r sanford72 (1st June 2016)

21. Link to Post #52
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

LOL is that so? I did not realize he had done so, but as far as belief is concerned, I agree with you.
    Yes indeedy. Carter had a now famous UFO sighting (whilst Governor of Georgia) back in 1969, and afterwards became 'motivated' to find out the truth about UFOs. During his election campaign some years later he is quoted as saying:

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."

Shortly after entering office he was allegedly briefed on the UFO 'problem' (by of course none other than George Bush Snr, CIA Director at the time), after which he reneged on his promise and fell completely silent on the subject. However, under Carter, there were a number of breakthroughs with the highly restrictive Freedom of Information Act, which he reformed, granting many researchers (the likes of which included Dr. Bruce Maccabee and William Spaulding) access to files from the FBI, CIA, and NSA for the first time. Carter was certainly not a fan of state secrecy as long as it did not infringe on national security (which the real meat and bones of the UFO phenomenon did). But regarding UFO's, I firmly believe they were way above his pay-grade to make any further move on the matter, to say nothing of public disclosure.

Regarding what T Smith said on the previous page, of Carter actually 'breaking down in tears' shortly after being briefed on UFOs. That is largely anecdotal, but who knows, maybe he really did. As Carter is a staunch (born again) Christian, there's a possibility, so goes the theory, that the UFO and alien reality revealed to him basically destroyed his belief system, that orthodox religious doctrine was not exactly...how shall I say it...that the 'Word the God' was not actually the 'Word of God' etc ?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Joe Akulis (2nd June 2016), Mark (1st June 2016)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote This is awesome to hear. Masters are still available at other levels of consciousness.
    Thank you for sharing Rakhyt . You write beautifully ..

I spent few more hours on watching Charles J Hall videos ( about 'Tall Whites' ) because they somehow , actually speak to me ( you call it 'ring true bells' ) and connect me to the group I'm familiar with .
    We both would probably agree that most of even advanced human but moreso ET experiences are difficult to share on 'grass root level' of human emotion.
    At least such is my experience with people and sharing anything internal that does not fit with the human world , over the years .

Emotion and human verbal expression seem to be closely connected . Some philosophers called human language the 'art of metaphor' and sometimes it becomes 'the art of pretence' .
    It's for the same reason why I'm almost convinced that 'open disclosure' of certain subtle truths is nearly impossible in this age of wars and deceit .

Quote Thank you again for sharing your perspective. Because he is dangerous, he should be censored, eh? Why is he dangerous in today's Germany? He is not proselytizing racial hatred. He does not speak of eugenics. He calls the racists of all colors that post in his comments "stupid" and "ignorant".

I'm curious to know exactly why he should be removed, in your opinion?

No, you may be very right . He's safer till he's in open . If he gets 'banned' or similar he would be doing the same thing , just undergrounds ; because they're thousands of those similar to him following similar 'agendas' .

I think he has actually crossed the subtle line from where 'racial extremism' starts taking place , not explicitly but by possible implication of his ideas.

Even if he claims that 'majority of white people - definition ? - come from mitochondrial Adam and Eve and 'out of Africa' ( that's something no ET had to tell him, or you, it's the currently taught and prevailing theory with which I personally do disagree basing on some of my own ET sourced data )
    , few thousands 'tall whites' like him or us only , come from Aldebaran ? Ok, so it's not everyone but few chosen families . What's the difference ?

He does not speak of eugenics ? Not yet, you mean ?

The same 'stuff' he's preaching was probably taught in the occult circles of the misused 'Aryan race theory' that too surfaced not all at once but with works and cooperation of many esoteric groups and clubs of the 18, 19 and beginning of 20th century until it was sort of 'utilised' in mass genocide of people who were labeled 'racially impure' during WWII.
    European society is more conservative internally in its image than most societies I'm aware of worldwide . Xenophobic is only one of the terms and it's not that people would admit it easily .
    Europeans more than many other people ( in my opinion ) know the difference between 'right opinion' and 'wrong opinion' and they don't want to be caught with wrong opinion.
    As such , majority of todays Germans, Poles, Czechs, Swiss or Hungarians are absolutely 'against racism' and ever were.
    At the same time, very few do pro-actively learn about other ethnics and cultures that do not seem to offer 'evolutionary benefits' .

For most people I know of , the differences they claim difficult to tolerate are really about language, customs, food, religion and in gist , absence of the experience of living in multicultural environment - such as the one the UK have, the US or even India , where people of all countries , faiths and customs were always welcome .. with respect to their cultural diversity .

I can only say that I had to check my memory and conscience many times before I came open with the ET data and testimony on ET origins of mankind
    because ..and after the actual event I was part of ..
    the awareness of the occult origins of nazism came to my mind, spontaneously , marginally yet enough to rise an alarm with me .

The question 'and what if someone misuses this data' or 'uses them in their own liberty ' or just twists a meaning or two - because that's people always do
    would not let me alone on couple of occasions and it's not that I'm aware of any direct connection with what happened before the WWII.

There's plenty of information available about it in open and on the net now so if you search for it you'll probably find it easily .

It's fairly amazing how much esoteric -sort of- information was shared among people at the beginning of last century that is not dissimilar to what we're discussing now .
    Or, how much technical data did the German aviation and physics research had and how much of it was inevitably destroyed and forgotten for decades following those few years of global war and destruction.

But to every human psychologist or sociologist aware of the tendencies of human society to follow and copy what they presume to be 'cutting edge information',
    the danger of wrong implication here becomes obvious :
    if you say there are but few thousand 'ET families' , who are they, how will you determine who are ET or not,
    how do they want to be treated, differently from the rest , will the rest of human society agree on this and so forth ,
    and down to the roots , what are the parameters ?

I may know them with/in myself and from my life long observation, experience, medical data and so forth.

I'd never use them to tell off or scare others who don't want to be mentioned and if they proclaim like Rudolf does , being an ET,
    I'd really advise to get themselves checked . Get checked to find out what can they show beyond what is human .
    And if can't, how much chance do they really think they have of showing that .

Secondly, any tendency for deception in testimony - sure, you said he's not a witness- but a 'claimant' for ET truth he is , or 'street shows' is out of character from where I see it .

But, perhaps I'm taking things 'too seriously' .

Time to dash out Thank you for sharing ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mark (1st June 2016), Matthew (8th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Carter was certainly not a fan of state secrecy as long as it did not infringe on national security (which the real meat and bones of the UFO phenomenon did). But regarding UFO's, I firmly believe they were way above his pay-grade to make any further move on the matter, to say nothing of public disclosure.
    So perhaps he did what he could, eh? At the time, at least. He certainly has not backed down from the sighting itself.

He is certainly cavalier about it. I appreciate his disbelief in the craft's extraterrestrial nature. Perhaps that is tantamount to an admittance that the ship he witnessed down in Georgia was one of Nazi International's Foo Fighters or some more recent, yet now vintage, model, flashing red, white and blue.

As Carter is a staunch (born again) Christian, there's a possibility, so goes the theory, that the UFO and alien reality revealed to him basically destroyed his belief system, that orthodox religious doctrine was not exactly...how shall I say it...that the 'Word the God' was not actually the 'Word of God' etc ?
    Perhaps it did, because he has seemed to get freer and freer with his statements as the years have passed. Let's hope that continues.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), Billy (1st June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd June 2016)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing Rakhyt . You write beautifully ..
    You are being exceedingly kind, now. LOL Our expression is a continuous work in progress isn't it...the polarity of being as concise as possible, yet also being as expressive as possible when describing things which cannot be described in material terms. I find myself often at a metaphoric loss.

We both would probably agree that most of even advanced human but moreso ET experiences are difficult to share on 'grass root level' of human emotion.
    I am not certain. I do not know, in my own experience, how exactly to define extraterrestrials in a way that is different from how I have defined non-corporeal entities in general. Multi-dimensional consciousness does not translate well and in my own, personal interactions, while experiencing total clarity also understanding that interaction is occurring in a higher dimensional context which loses entire dimensions (literally) and swathes of implicit meaning when translated to the world of the 5 senses and normative experience. Like waking from a dream and realizing that the details you recall are only the barest hint of meaning.

Emotion and human verbal expression seem to be closely connected . Some philosophers called human language the 'art of metaphor' and sometimes it becomes 'the art of pretence' . It's for the same reason why I'm almost convinced that 'open disclosure' of certain subtle truths is nearly impossible in this age of wars and deceit .
    I consider often the fact that most people don't even have the same definition for words. The same understanding. And yet, we write and speak the words to other people believing that they actually understand them the same way we do when, sometimes, they do not. As an artist, I have taken a certain license with words and I understand that others do as well, which makes understanding even more subjective. Deceit...in this context, is difficult to determine. Truths are withheld by telling other truths. They are obscured by misdirections. Questions are not asked with full clarity, nor with full understanding of what the answer entails. It is very complicated. Which, imho, speaks to choice and ignorance. We are responsible for knowing the Truth. Perhaps that means, "at all costs", which is uncomfortably close to the illumined "ends justify the means".

No, you may be very right . He's safer till he's in open . If he gets 'banned' or similar he would be doing the same thing , just undergrounds ; because they're thousands of those similar to him following similar 'agendas' .

I think he has actually crossed the subtle line from where 'racial extremism' starts taking place , not explicitly but by possible implication of his ideas.

Even if he claims that 'majority of white people - definition ? - come from mitochondrial Adam and Eve and 'out of Africa' ( that's something no ET had to tell him, or you, it's the currently taught and prevailing theory with which I personally do disagree basing on some of my own ET sourced data ) , few thousands 'tall whites' like him or us only , come from Aldebaran ? Ok, so it's not everyone but few chosen families . What's the difference ?
    Yes, it is indeed, it is nothing new and certainly is in line with current genetic studies. I'd expect that IF his human host is of alien extraction, which I doubt, then he and the "small population" will have come up with ways not to be included in genetic studies and such, being Aristocrats and Cabal leaders and members by this point in our shared history, I'm quite sure.

Has he said Aldeberan? I have not heard him say that at the point I'm at in the videos. Also, I am not certain I will listen to him further. Your words have influenced me in that regard. I might watch a few more, just to be certain.

For those who are searching for something, someone, I am sure he has provided them with a focus. I asked him for a copy of his pyramid papers, he responded back that he did not have them. He visited my YouTube channel and complimented me on it. So he is accessible by someone who is obviously and openly of a melanated persuasion. If he is racist, it is not clear to me at this point.

He does not speak of eugenics ? Not yet, you mean ?

The same 'stuff' he's preaching was probably taught in the occult circles of the misused 'Aryan race theory' that too surfaced not all at once but with works and cooperation of many esoteric groups and clubs of the 18, 19 and beginning of 20th century until it was sort of 'utilised' in mass genocide of people who were labeled 'racially impure' during WWII. European society is more conservative internally in its image than most societies I'm aware of worldwide . Xenophobic is only one of the terms and it's not that people would admit it easily .
    Europeans more than many other people ( in my opinion ) know the difference between 'right opinion' and 'wrong opinion' and they don't want to be caught with wrong opinion. As such , majority of todays Germans, Poles, Czechs, Swiss or Hungarians are absolutely 'against racism' and ever were. At the same time, very few do pro-actively learn about other ethnics and cultures that do not seem to offer 'evolutionary benefits' .
    This is the feeling that I have gotten of his philosophy and knowing system. That it is in his family and is understood. You have a different feeling, but I do not really sense the type of energy that I overtly relate to dissembling. Nor do I sense such in his body language. But I have been wrong before, psychopaths have skills.

At this point, racism's most dangerous aspects are institutional. Part of the Archontic, pyramidal and repressive system of governance and culture that are nigh unconscious in most western nations. People don't have to be individually racist anymore. The system itself is. In fact, those who ARE overtly racist work against the system as it evolves and shifts in its expression to incorporate differential energetics, as it is now doing, in order to remain relevant. We shall see if it will be effective. If its core understanding of the world can morph enough to incorporate the shifting reality.

I can only say that I had to check my memory and conscience many times before I came open with the ET data and testimony on ET origins of mankind because ..and after the actual event I was part of ..
    the awareness of the occult origins of nazism came to my mind, spontaneously , marginally yet enough to rise an alarm with me .

The question 'and what if someone misuses this data' or 'uses them in their own liberty ' or just twists a meaning or two - because that's people always do would not let me alone on couple of occasions and it's not that I'm aware of any direct connection with what happened before the WWII.

There's plenty of information available about it in open and on the net now so if you search for it you'll probably find it easily .
    Yeh...Nazi International is one of my pet subjects. The world is. I've been Awakened politically and spiritually for a few decades now (I'm older than I look lol) and am well aware of many theories and understandings. What do I believe? Nothing. What do I know? A little bit about a little bit ...

This is the context under which I interpreted Rudolph of Germany's entry into the Alternative Community. With a studied understanding of where he comes from, his tradition and the AltCom paradigm.

It's fairly amazing how much esoteric -sort of- information was shared among people at the beginning of last century that is not dissimilar to what we're discussing now . Or, how much technical data did the German aviation and physics research had and how much of it was inevitably destroyed and forgotten for decades following those few years of global war and destruction.
    Yes, it is amazing. But then, this is what the New World Order For The Ages is all about, isn't it.

But to every human psychologist or sociologist aware of the tendencies of human society to follow and copy what they presume to be 'cutting edge information', the danger of wrong implication here becomes obvious :
    if you say there are but few thousand 'ET families' , who are they, how will you determine who are ET or not,
    how do they want to be treated, differently from the rest , will the rest of human society agree on this and so forth ,
    and down to the roots , what are the parameters ?[/quote]

I kind of view Rudolph as a potential whistleblower who has been granted a dispensation by his people, the "Tall Whites", to familiarize a certain, knowledgable subset of the human population with their situation and status. As a careful step in some greater disclosure plan to come. If he is real. Which is always open to question.

I'd never use them to tell off or scare others who don't want to be mentioned and if they proclaim like Rudolf does , being an ET, I'd really advise to get themselves checked . Get checked to find out what can they show beyond what is human . And if can't, how much chance do they really think they have of showing that . Secondly, any tendency for deception in testimony - sure, you said he's not a witness- but a 'claimant' for ET truth he is , or 'street shows' is out of character from where I see it .

But, perhaps I'm taking things 'too seriously' .

Time to dash out Thank you for sharing ...
    Well, that's the thing. I have been checking out his home, his background, his clothes, the gold he held up for us to look at in one video. He does not seem to be in any way poor in material wealth. He seems to be very well educated. His attitude is not fawning, it is take me or leave me. He says what he has to say and moves on, seeking no approval. He speaks of the "Tall Whites" living off of human energy, off of pain, love, warfare, he speaks of money being our God. He says many things we who have taken the time to inform ourselves are already familiar with and he engages in purposeful dialogue and visualization processes that are designed to open a mind even further.

I sound like I am endorsing him and I am not.

I just do not know for certain what he is.

Take care, thank you for the conversation!
    Last edited by Mark; 1st June 2016 at 20:59.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), Atlas (2nd June 2016)

29. Link to Post #56
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The position of Voyagers as of early 2013:
    Last edited by Atlas; 2nd June 2016 at 05:23.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2016), KiwiElf (2nd June 2016), Mark (2nd June 2016), Wind (3rd June 2016)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Our expression is a continuous work in progress isn't it...

the polarity of being as concise as possible, yet also being as expressive as possible when describing things which cannot be described in material terms. I find myself often at a metaphoric loss.
    It takes time to most people to learn to verbalise their inner world, and learn to how to share its more subtle , more beautiful parts of themselves with other humans .

I've been through the process , maybe phases of evolution lasting few years each in my life when I seem to learn more from one or another way of our capability to verbalise . Each learning level is in a way , more difficult to process than the previous were.
    Still seem to be missing the years when I was teaching , working on books and experienced the 'magic' of transforming reality through words and learning so.

When it came to my 'ET core' the 'Earth came to standstill' , I did not learn to speak a lot since .. So in fact, and except for couple of rare friends and yet rarer occasions ,
    I'm juggling what I am 'permitted to be' and who I am like with result of clearer or foggier 'mirage' created in between .

So definitely, work in progress ... I suspect there has to be another stage to it that resembles Keanu Reeves walking to the NASA HQ and telling the 'full truth'

Quote I am not certain. I do not know, in my own experience, how exactly to define extraterrestrials in a way that is different from how I have defined non-corporeal entities in general. Multi-dimensional consciousness does not translate well and in my own, personal interactions, while experiencing total clarity also understanding that interaction is occurring in a higher dimensional context which loses entire dimensions (literally) and swathes of implicit meaning when translated to the world of the 5 senses and normative experience. Like waking from a dream and realizing that the details you recall are only the barest hint of meaning.
    That's interesting , well said , especially for the later part . I'd very much agree on the communication occurring in higher strata of consciousness and awareness and more prominent and valid it feels in fact , the less bearing it seems to have on the makings of this mundane , humane reality .
    But then , there are also practical , physical aspects of that communication to me , ascents and descents and through them alone I was able to define the 'edges' , outskirts and parameters of the 'ET reality' being also corporeal and real.
    It was only due and thanks to those rare physical experiences that would bring the reality of 'the ET kind' to my awareness and enabled me to discern between my 'spiritual mind' and 'ET mind' or even define the later, even if they seem to be inevitably merged - from human outlook.

There are probably enough facets to the attempts for ET-Human communication to fill a library of 'alien mind' primers ..

I think it's mostly the abyss of time and distance that start to make 'a problem' after few years of less or more successful definition attempts and while the fast spinning, terrestrial biology and psyche presses for faster answers
    our 'space siblings' have usually still much time left in their 'pockets'.

Quote I consider often the fact that most people don't even have the same definition for words. The same understanding. And yet, we write and speak the words to other people believing that they actually understand them the same way we do when, sometimes, they do not. As an artist, I have taken a certain license with words and I understand that others do as well, which makes understanding even more subjective.
    I'd not say that better . But in my understanding , non-verbal communication is as important to evolve and practice among any advanced species as the supplementary ,
    'verbal code' is , and from what I've seen in the human world,
    we do get lost with words, in words , for words .. too often here .
    It's a new 'evolution wave' even , I believe . If you look yet few centuries back the average human spoke much less and wrote down only what they considered the most important .
    It can't be said they , people of old , would not have beautiful way with language or miss those subtle intrinsic meanings. They seem to have some that are barely known now
    and yet, they spoke much less and words and thinking itself happened a layer or two deeper , I believe.
    What's happening now to 'the human expression' scares me sometimes a lot . Blame me for not tolerating the 'vibe' . So I became very selective to what/whom I listen , for example.
    What I wanted to say , actually, is words only serve their purpose if they convey the meaning ,
    from one being to another .

Being playful and creative ..

Quote Deceit...in this context, is difficult to determine. Truths are withheld by telling other truths. They are obscured by misdirections. Questions are not asked with full clarity, nor with full understanding of what the answer entails. It is very complicated. Which, imho, speaks to choice and ignorance. We are responsible for knowing the Truth. Perhaps that means, "at all costs", which is uncomfortably close to the illumined "ends justify the means".
    It's what I mean . And as I said few lines above I believe it's one 'evolution phase' perhaps that the current version of mankind is experiencing and needs to pass over or perish ( ) .
    It does not seem to take long to the human society from when they discover the ability in them to pronounce and define certain layers of 'truth' before they 'wage the experiment' and see what it does - to invent alternative reality that is basically non-existent and illusory in nature,
    in short and somewhere deep within everyone knows when they 'invent a lie' .

But together with the 'verbal flood' the flood of deceit spreads around equally fast , perhaps even faster because 'deceit' being illusory in nature , compared to truth is weightless .
    It's like the power of money , power of advertisements and political opinions, things that spread like fire . Most certainly those who invented them wanted to assume 'control' .

The next 'evolution stage' of humanity , lets hope , will have something to do with the power of self-reflection and internalising the meaning .
    How wonderful that would be like again, meeting 'real beings' out there and not just stressed , enslaved society of drones.

Quote Yes, it is indeed, it is nothing new and certainly is in line with current genetic studies. I'd expect that IF his human host is of alien extraction, which I doubt, then he and the "small population" will have come up with ways not to be included in genetic studies and such, being Aristocrats and Cabal leaders and members by this point in our shared history, I'm quite sure.
    I'd definitely agree on getting any such hypothesis tested including mine own , the problem so far ..and from what I've heard from multiple 'deep sources' is that there are no definitions established yet or known in the human genetics field that would qualify anything as advanced as 'we are' or help defining 'where we came from'.
    Lets assert that the human genetics science really is in diapers and despite a mass genomic testing projects that enable not more than collecting data about chosen haplogroups or help to follow evolution of few sequences through variety of human lineages ,
    there's much still in the land of 'unknown' where human diversity and unique, individual or group patterns of biological expression are concerned .

If you were to compare one human being to Universe , the potential we're commonly aware and plays prominent role is like having some knowledge of this solar system and starting to look beyond,
    i think it's almost plausible comparison.

I set still higher objective in front of me, hypothetically at least , to prove that all of the original human 'bio-information sequence' come from faraway Star,
    another system with different physical and biological parameters
    ( because I saw what's happened to some of my ET ancestors here , at the beginning ).
    Of course it can't be done 'directly' . A 'shift' has happened to the very biological information we are experiencing now in the human world, it's been and being terraformed not only on cellular level, on elementary, even atomic level as well.

So in fact , anything biological that suffered such terraforming shock is extremely hard to analyse from todays human scientific perspective .

Imagine the alleged 'Roswell crash' and its equally alleged survivors as an example . What many people do not consider enough is that any long lived , advanced civilisation capable of space travel come from more harmonious and hospitable to them environments than the one found here on Earth.
    It was the result of geocentrism and anthropocentrism ( and human loneliness ) of past ages that made them position themselves as 'looney peak of everything' and hard earned 'life option' and to this day, most human churches and collegiums shrug at the idea of 'thinking too beyond' the current paradigm as of something intrinsically dangerous .

But the Earth and its planetary environment , to be precise are of specific quality that supports fast recycling ,
    which itself is the most supportive to evolution of plant life who would strive here happily without us and without much if any suffering and other primitive life forms, likewise .
    For more advanced forms of life fast decay and need to recycle yourself constantly , on all levels of density and gravity we experience here is certainly not an advantage.

The way we have to process food is not very advanced and biologically effective at all .
    It's hard to take even much rest from the process ..
    we are unwilling part of the 'task force' helping to recycle the crude nature here quite like it keeps recycling us .

Anyone coming from 'outside' , more balanced and stable environment and depending on their biological evolution stage , they'd more like experience fast decay as well .

That's about the 'Roswell survivors' or other such capable of interacting with the 3D human density directly or even , literally 'falling to it' .
    That's of course unless they would be biological drones - programmed life forms - as it's been suggested many times too .

But for the rest of ongoing ET-Human interaction and where my experience serves me , most 'visitors' try to protect themselves from long exposure to either planetary or human 'density fields' and so in fact, they also stay at the very edges of human awareness .

I do believe that in some deep future when human Et contact will be also physically 'feasible' , we ( and them ) will have to build sort of 'teleports' ,
    domes that will be somewhat like artificial biospheres with adjustable pressure, gravity , oxygenation , temperature etc .
    combination of which all factors will enable both 'humans' and 'non-humans' finally stand on equal grounds and see each other .

Taken that replicas of such 'spaceports' do exist around the globe, including those of our ancient ancestors right to the modern times , it may sound far off or not but I'd think it's principally , adjustable idea..
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd June 2016 at 12:22.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Joe Akulis (2nd June 2016), Mark (2nd June 2016)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Has he said Aldeberan? I have not heard him say that at the point I'm at in the videos. Also, I am not certain I will listen to him further. Your words have influenced me in that regard. I might watch a few more, just to be certain.
    No I just thought he would . We don't know where from is he 'copying' ( mentally ) his information anyway but from the little I've heard , he's using pieces of information that can be found with many others,
    typical for cultural 'inter-share' or 'intel-theft' of this century .

I'm ready to approve any 'cook' no matter how weird they sound if they come with original information/experience .

Plagiarism feels foreign to me and this man speaks of things he may have heard somewhere, just giving them whole new meaning .
    There's of course , a hypothetical chance that he had found new meaning through himself in those ideas ..

or as you said, communication happening in upper layers of atmosphere resulting in another ET statement down here .

Quote I kind of view Rudolph as a potential whistleblower who has been granted a dispensation by his people, the "Tall Whites", to familiarize a certain, knowledgable subset of the human population with their situation and status. As a careful step in some greater disclosure plan to come. If he is real. Which is always open to question.

Well, that's the thing. I have been checking out his home, his background, his clothes, the gold he held up for us to look at in one video. He does not seem to be in any way poor in material wealth. He seems to be very well educated. His attitude is not fawning, it is take me or leave me. He says what he has to say and moves on, seeking no approval. He speaks of the "Tall Whites" living off of human energy, off of pain, love, warfare, he speaks of money being our God. He says many things we who have taken the time to inform ourselves are already familiar with and he engages in purposeful dialogue and visualization processes that are designed to open a mind even further.

Weird . Yes I'm getting ( albeit slowly ) what you mean and guess ways it speaks to you and maybe the only reason really why I'm not in straight approval of him is
    that I actually experienced direct contact with the Beings ( of our kind )
    and years of lasting impact, way different experiencing of 'myself' than anyone I am aware of save for very few individuals
    and so also the 'ET reality' spoke to me big way, through movies , other peoples testimonies and so on but always with greater caution and discernment .

I don't think i can 'transplant' my perspective to others completely, verbally or not , it works with few sensitive individuals usually - back to the start - hard to say why it works with only certain types of individuals including 'spiritual people' and 'psychics' ,
    maybe not everyone have 'prominent ET genealogy' , who knows .

Guess it was just that I wanted to wave at you and say 'hey that does not look quite like me' but in either case , you'd not know how 'any me' looks either

Quote Take care, thank you for the conversation!
    And you Thanks again , more later times ..
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd June 2016 at 11:33.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mark (2nd June 2016)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

This story has been picked up by the Mirror, the Inquisitr, Raw Story, and most recently, has appeared on MSN news. Some of the articles include potential British responses. A couple of these sites, I go to for political stories and consider them to be mid-level MSM, in their accuracy and fairness. At the very least, the timing is interesting, considering Hillary's statement that she will address the issue when and if she holds the office of POTUS.

Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

President Barack Obama joked with Jimmy Kimmel about aliens and UFOs in his last appearance on the show, but now it seems the Obama administration may release more information before leaving office.

Steve Bassett, executive director of the Paradigm Research Group, told Daily Express that he has been lobbying the White House for 20 years in an attempt to get information surrounding UFOs declassified.

“This will be a reality this year and across the front pages of newspapers across the world,” he said. “The most significant news story that has ever been broken.”

Ahead of the premiere of the six-episode season of The X-Files, the CIA declassified dozens of photos and hundreds of pages of reports on UFOs dating back to the 1950s. But it’s comments from a top campaign official to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton that has Bassett excited. Clinton has promised that if she is elected, her administration will release the information.

Clinton’s senior campaign official is John Podesta also served as a top aide to President Obama. He is well known in political circles for having a Fox Mulder-like crusade to declassify the intelligence information about UFOs, what the United States government knew, when it knew it and that the reports should be available to Americans.

During a press conference in 2002 Podesta said, “It’s time to find out what the truth really is that’s out there. We ought to do it, really, because it’s right. We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it’s the law.”

Former President Bill Clinton admitted to Kimmel that he spent time inspecting classified documents pertaining to UFOs when he was in office. His second term marked the 50th anniversary of the alleged Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash in 1947 that marked the beginning of America’s obsession with UFOs. Clinton declassified hundreds of pages of documents from intelligence agencies surrounding Roswell and told Kimmel that he would tell Americans if he knew aliens had contacted us.

Hillary Clinton told Daymond Steer of the Conway Daily Sun that Podesta has “made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.”

Bassett says he thinks that President Obama will release the information ahead of 2017, however.
    However... I just watched this EXCELLENT lecture presentation for the fourth time again last night from 2015 Secret Space Program Conference - Dr. John Brandenburg's - DEATH ON MARS-and I'll probably watch it again today... Excellent, his work is PUBLISHED and undisputed on massive Nuclear explosion that wiped out Mars civilization over 200 million years ago. Whether Obummer, Hitlery, Tramp or what ever release or any other mouthpiece of govt does this is published and needs wide dissemination. The government said publish to Dr. Brandenburg. Cat is out of the bag, city of over a million people on Cydonia Mars nuked.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd June 2016), Mark (2nd June 2016)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

He says what he has to say and moves on, seeking no approval. He speaks of the "Tall Whites" living off of human energy, off of pain, love, warfare, he speaks of money being our God. He says many things we who have taken the time to inform ourselves are already familiar with and he engages in purposeful dialogue and visualization processes that are designed to open a mind even further.

Maybe he's filling the role of like a Press Secretary. An ambassador, or spokesperson.

If certain "other" races will eventually be coming out of the closet, so to speak, then they will be looking to establish friendly faces to represent themselves through. *shrug* Who knows.

Enjoying the thread. Thanks for posting Rahkyt.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Mark (2nd June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast