+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Quote I am not certain. I do not know, in my own experience, how exactly to define extraterrestrials in a way that is different from how I have defined non-corporeal entities in general. Multi-dimensional consciousness does not translate well and in my own, personal interactions, while experiencing total clarity also understanding that interaction is occurring in a higher dimensional context which loses entire dimensions (literally) and swathes of implicit meaning when translated to the world of the 5 senses and normative experience. Like waking from a dream and realizing that the details you recall are only the barest hint of meaning.
    That's interesting , well said , especially for the later part . I'd very much agree on the communication occurring in higher strata of consciousness and awareness and more prominent and valid it feels in fact , the less bearing it seems to have on the makings of this mundane , humane reality .
    But then , there are also practical , physical aspects of that communication to me , ascents and descents and through them alone I was able to define the 'edges' , outskirts and parameters of the 'ET reality' being also corporeal and real.
    It was only due and thanks to those rare physical experiences that would bring the reality of 'the ET kind' to my awareness and enabled me to discern between my 'spiritual mind' and 'ET mind' or even define the later, even if they seem to be inevitably merged - from human outlook.
    It's not often that I hear people speak so well about things like this.

So now I can't resist the urge to sidetrack the thread just a little, for a quick moment, so that I may indulge a little of my own curiosity.

You see, I get the impression that there are a number of people here at this time who are in the same boat as Agape. They've already been through the "physical" school somewhere else, a long time ago, with a race of people who eventually, after graduating from that school, have joined together at a higher level of consciousness to form a group/social memory complex entity. Sort of like saying, everyone's Higher Selves decided to all merge together and form a unique Higher Higher Self. :-) One that includes everyone who participated in that experience. (Possibly. Feel free to correct me, Agape, if I'm making a bad assumption with that.)

So, anyone care to speculate about why some members of other races like that are sending aspects of themselves here? Do you think it's to help out at some sort of critical time period, like lots of people seem to think? I wonder if for some people, it's just the desire to become a part of whatever this Earth school is in the process of producing. Sort of like saying, why stop at graduating from one physical experience? Maybe this one was too attractive to not jump in for a swim.

Perhaps when a group consciousness from another world gets entangled with the physical events of a separate adolescent race like what we have here at this time, then it opens up the possibility later on, if that second world should eventually form a similar group entity, for two entire group consciousnesses representing the combined experiences of two separate worlds, to find common ground and choose to join together. (Dare I say, a Higher, Higher, Higher Self?) Perhaps I'm getting carried away with more than just my use of commas there. Heh heh.

Those are the kinds of things I love to wonder about. :-)

Of course, when it comes to this group of folks attending this particular school here on Earth, I definitely don't see some future group-consciousness that would include everyone who participated. There's some serious duality going on here. A great percentage of the folks spending time here will follow their own paths which will likely take them to other places where they will finish the physical portion of their journeys on other worlds that cater more to their chosen course. But that also is potentially another discussion of its own.

Agape, any intuitions about the reasons for this lifetime you've chosen here?

Rahkyt, any idea if I'm thinking about things the right way? Like you say, putting certain concepts and thoughts like this into words is half the battle...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Agape (3rd June 2016), Ivanhoe (29th June 2016), KiwiElf (3rd June 2016), Mark (8th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

Default Re: Obama plans to reveal massive cache of UFO secrets before leaving office: report

Hello Joe ,

I think I'd like to make sure that Rakhyt welcomes this level of discussion going on , in this particular thread .. although I tend to perceive all of our debate as connected to the ET disclosure topic and we all here seem to have passion for the 'nuts&bolts stuff' and want to get away with some solid answers, and reasons .. why ... are we here ,
    sitting n waiting while in fact,
    we could do something much better for humanity .
    But maybe this tiny bit is something we can do , and maybe ( just maybe ) it makes the deal of giving truthful and honest answers to problems affecting us,
    rather than answers someone else believes in .

I feel that such transparency and honesty to ones purpose is part of our greater freedom , freedom of revelation , freedom not to maintain the coverup everyone out there expects and wants us to maintain , in fact .

It's not an act of rebellion or anarchy against the human society, at least not from my point of view , it's merely the case of being transparent .
    The eternal problem with 'being transparent' : as an entity is actually quite logical , not many people can see or identify you clearly as entity - apart from their dreams - and the way they see you is more likely through reflections .

Something like Liu Boilin , the Chinese 'Invisible Man'. He's an artist of course, google his name for more interesting images and how to disappear .. anywhere ..

for me he represents one perfect example of a 'soul' or even more clearly, the 'ET entity' merging with human world , transparent and invisible to the human eyes ,
    adopting a 'coat of reflections' .

Includes the deepest reflections of our human life here ... and yet .. and as you observe yourself quite rightly once we take hold of our 'true identity' we are almost free to walk out of here and rejoin the life we once had .

Quote You see, I get the impression that there are a number of people here at this time who are in the same boat as Agape. They've already been through the "physical" school somewhere else, a long time ago, with a race of people who eventually, after graduating from that school, have joined together at a higher level of consciousness to form a group/social memory complex entity. Sort of like saying, everyone's Higher Selves decided to all merge together and form a unique Higher Higher Self. :-) One that includes everyone who participated in that experience. (Possibly. Feel free to correct me, Agape, if I'm making a bad assumption with that.)

So, anyone care to speculate about why some members of other races like that are sending aspects of themselves here? Do you think it's to help out at some sort of critical time period, like lots of people seem to think? I wonder if for some people, it's just the desire to become a part of whatever this Earth school is in the process of producing. Sort of like saying, why stop at graduating from one physical experience? Maybe this one was too attractive to not jump in for a swim.

Perhaps when a group consciousness from another world gets entangled with the physical events of a separate adolescent race like what we have here at this time, then it opens up the possibility later on, if that second world should eventually form a similar group entity, for two entire group consciousnesses representing the combined experiences of two separate worlds, to find common ground and choose to join together. (Dare I say, a Higher, Higher, Higher Self?) Perhaps I'm getting carried away with more than just my use of commas there. Heh heh.

Those are the kinds of things I love to wonder about. :-)

Of course, when it comes to this group of folks attending this particular school here on Earth, I definitely don't see some future group-consciousness that would include everyone who participated. There's some serious duality going on here. A great percentage of the folks spending time here will follow their own paths which will likely take them to other places where they will finish the physical portion of their journeys on other worlds that cater more to their chosen course. But that also is potentially another discussion of its own.

Agape, any intuitions about the reasons for this lifetime you've chosen here?

To your questions.. I can only attest to myself , the civilisation group I came with and the 'higher perspective' = bird perspective really anyone probably sees once they get 'out of here' and observe the struggles of this civilisation from Space.

First of all .. there's much love and compassion out there .. there's almost extreme compassion towards this impoverished human civilisation and there's strong adherence to rationality and purpose .

Paradoxical as it sounds to you ( or some others perhaps , there will be always some people to disagree on me strongly ) almost none of the 'metaphysical stuff' we so cherish down here as only human philosophers, thinkers, believers, spiritual practitioners , pseudo-scientists and household mums do , is actually going on , in minds of the advanced Space civilisations observing here .
    Those who are absolutely benevolent they're perfectly rational as well .

The chaos and seeming irrationality of our endeavours here is all about 'Time' and 'Space'.

The whole problem of human civilisation really boils down to these two basic categories and 'space-time' or I used to say, 'bubble of space-time' those advanced predecessors of ours got caught in here very long ago ,
    boils down to the physical properties of this planet and way we've got down here ..

( that's why I think the information on our chance arrival and crash , millions of years ago , is also extremely important )

It's not due to some 'space monster' , 'punishing God' or 'another sinister civilisation' creating these conditions for us so we can learn .

All kinds of religious preachers like to soothe people with the idea that 'we are here for lesson' and there's a higher purpose to why we are here to which I'd have to answer now ''yes , there's definitely higher purpose in all of us and always has been and wish we all remember about it'' .

The real reason behind humanity being here is space-time accident, technical failure and coming to terms with planetary environment foreign to us and having to stay here , for very long now.

From any true 'civilisation perspective' out there the planet and humanity need good deal of help and that's how many wage the journey and risk coming here,
    to the middle of that chaos.
    I think, only a fool would think this is somehow 'great picnic spot' .

Being a member of here while carrying an imprint and wisdom of another civilisation is very risky , in fact .
    For whatever you say or do , beyond the limits of taught human ways and avenues , you can be turned to a 'suspect' .

Being completely invisible and merging totally is good in art but it does not work always that well in reality and once you wake up from the dream of 'belonging here' it can create pretty awful stress and panic , in you and your adoptive human family.

It's risky no matter what anyone who don't know what they speak about say yet , people ( Beings ) always do come here for two reasons : there are reasons, perspectives , nuances about human life you can't really study or see from above .
    So if we want to help a civilisation stuck in timespace communication is necessary and learning where are they really with their opinions and why .
    The more emotional reason really is more like compassion and jumping to deep water to save your best friends neck.

From what I saw , many of our friends and kins perished here , right at the beginning , in accident and it left us and the remaining turning to be human civilisation in state of deep agony , depression and amnesia for too long to go.

There are extreme situations going on here all the time , humanitarian calamities , wars , crisis of all sorts that affect even 'aid workers' very badly and no one can dive in and stay too long without suffering some damage .

So in short ... any 'healthy self' offering rational piece of help and advice under such circumstances is precious . We have to alternate . We can't bank even on our own strength , especially for not being physically accustomed to here .
    We're here for short time and even if that means doing one or two good things for others without waiting for rewards but doing it for them ,
    it's still priceless service to humanity and we're , as you say, part of the 'contingency' here , no matter where we come from.

It's sort of thankless work at times too because there will be humans born here for long time yet and there will be problems to sort out ,
    the next generation may forget all -if not most- about it and choose to start anew, repeat the same mistakes and search for their own ways and never listen ,
    which is .. what's humanly, happening here all the time.
    So I think, it's a lot about accepting being here for short time and making the best of it .
    Finding friends ... this planet, after all , is full of surprises . Meet the cousin from Andromeda you thought you've lost billions of years ago ..

Hope that's ok ..

Last edited by Agape; 3rd June 2016 at 11:03.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), Joe Akulis (3rd June 2016), Mark (8th June 2016), Orph (4th June 2016), Puffin (3rd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Terrific feedback and perspective Agape, thank you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2016), marique3652 (29th June 2016), Mark (8th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

So definitely, work in progress ... I suspect there has to be another stage to it that resembles Keanu Reeves walking to the NASA HQ and telling the 'full truth'
    I think this is a good thing. Makes it all worthwhile.

It was only due and thanks to those rare physical experiences that would bring the reality of 'the ET kind' to my awareness and enabled me to discern between my 'spiritual mind' and 'ET mind' or even define the later, even if they seem to be inevitably merged - from human outlook.
    Spiritual vs ET mind? What does that mean?

The next 'evolution stage' of humanity , lets hope , will have something to do with the power of self-reflection and internalising the meaning . How wonderful that would be like again, meeting 'real beings' out there and not just stressed , enslaved society of drones.
    Sometimes, beneath the dross of the programmed mind, you can catch glimpses of that natural innocence and curiosity that indicates the presence of that 'real being' you speak of. Rarely, but it happens. It seems that the time for waking up the slumbering has passed. The sheer breadth of experience and understanding necessary to approximate even simple political awakening has a high learning curve.

Lets assert that the human genetics science really is in diapers and despite a mass genomic testing projects that enable not more than collecting data about chosen haplogroups or help to follow evolution of few sequences through variety of human lineages , there's much still in the land of 'unknown' where human diversity and unique, individual or group patterns of biological expression are concerned .

If you were to compare one human being to Universe , the potential we're commonly aware and plays prominent role is like having some knowledge of this solar system and starting to look beyond, i think it's almost plausible comparison.
    That is so. You can get tests from 2 different companies and receive 2 wildly varying genetic profiles. The speed with which technology is evolving though will see major shifts occurring in a relatively short time, and in quantum leaps, during our lifetimes.

Anyone coming from 'outside' , more balanced and stable environment and depending on their biological evolution stage , they'd more like experience fast decay as well .

That's about the 'Roswell survivors' or other such capable of interacting with the 3D human density directly or even , literally 'falling to it' . That's of course unless they would be biological drones - programmed life forms - as it's been suggested many times too .

But for the rest of ongoing ET-Human interaction and where my experience serves me , most 'visitors' try to protect themselves from long exposure to either planetary or human 'density fields' and so in fact, they also stay at the very edges of human awareness .
    Makes sense. Kind of reminds me of the whole "War of the Worlds" way of looking at it. To travel physically to another planet in a system one must in some way approximate the physical conditions within an alien biology. Interesting thoughts, all of which are a part of the idea of disclosure and the revelation of these types of realities existing beyond the ken of most.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Weird . Yes I'm getting ( albeit slowly ) what you mean and guess ways it speaks to you and maybe the only reason really why I'm not in straight approval of him is that I actually experienced direct contact with the Beings ( of our kind ) and years of lasting impact, way different experiencing of 'myself' than anyone I am aware of save for very few individuals and so also the 'ET reality' spoke to me big way, through movies , other peoples testimonies and so on but always with greater caution and discernment .

I don't think i can 'transplant' my perspective to others completely, verbally or not , it works with few sensitive individuals usually - back to the start - hard to say why it works with only certain types of individuals including 'spiritual people' and 'psychics' , maybe not everyone have 'prominent ET genealogy' , who knows .

Guess it was just that I wanted to wave at you and say 'hey that does not look quite like me' but in either case , you'd not know how 'any me' looks either.
    I haven't watched any more of Rudolph of Germany since before we last spoke, so I suppose my curiosity has been expunged.

There are different ways to learn. I have the capacity - and so I expect every one does - to learn voluminous amounts of information quickly, to access what some call the Akashic Records and cull information there in an instantaneous fashion. There is a "switch" that can be flexed, like a muscle, in the mind, that allows one to do so. This will be the type of learning methodology that will have to be implemented, come any form of Disclosure, in order to "catch people up" with the reality outside of the programmed matrix of belief.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    However... I just watched this EXCELLENT lecture presentation for the fourth time again last night from 2015 Secret Space Program Conference - Dr. John Brandenburg's - DEATH ON MARS-and I'll probably watch it again today... Excellent, his work is PUBLISHED and undisputed on massive Nuclear explosion that wiped out Mars civilization over 200 million years ago. Whether Obummer, Hitlery, Tramp or what ever release or any other mouthpiece of govt does this is published and needs wide dissemination. The government said publish to Dr. Brandenburg. Cat is out of the bag, city of over a million people on Cydonia Mars nuked.
    4 times, possibly 5? Now that is a rousing endorsement.

I will take the time to check it out, thank you so much for the link! I will comment back here after I listen and watch.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), marique3652 (29th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    Maybe he's filling the role of like a Press Secretary. An ambassador, or spokesperson.

If certain "other" races will eventually be coming out of the closet, so to speak, then they will be looking to establish friendly faces to represent themselves through. *shrug* Who knows.

Enjoying the thread. Thanks for posting Rahkyt.
    That is the impression that I got. And I also got the impression, through 60 of his short videos, that he and those he was speaking for, were distinctly disappointed with the quality of the popular response they received.

Even if Rudolph of Germany is another poser, this is an appropriate strategy to follow in introducing a larger population to the xenophobic and insular human family. Thank you for posting, Joe!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

marique3652 (29th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for posting the John Brandenburg piece....amazing!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Agape (8th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

Hello Rakhyt

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

Spiritual vs ET mind? What does that mean?
    The human mind vs the ET mind . You've almost answered the question to yourself nearly bellow here as you probably can ..

Quote Sometimes, beneath the dross of the programmed mind, you can catch glimpses of that natural innocence and curiosity that indicates the presence of that 'real being' you speak of. Rarely, but it happens. It seems that the time for waking up the slumbering has passed. The sheer breadth of experience and understanding necessary to approximate even simple political awakening has a high learning curve.
    I don't know why but I feel whatever I say about it would feel odd . It actually comes clear in presence of other beings .
    If you are alone , that's who you are , a being . Who decides who are you and what is your space perspective ?
    No one . You don't define yourself wrongly other than by being defined by others .

Knowing Beings , yes . I think they're closer than we think and rarer than we want to consider them.

Are they (not) part of our ability to see over the edges of petrified human reality to the realm of greater life ?

I believe in knowing because I know plenty of things of my own, through out life , and I can spend ages on contemplating those things ..
    it's probably way healthier than the internet but I think I will now start believing in the internet too..

More on ET mind , later..

Could this be of any interest? Please forgive my mind scatteredness at the moment , it seems to go with the chores .

Quote That is so. You can get tests from 2 different companies and receive 2 wildly varying genetic profiles. The speed with which technology is evolving though will see major shifts occurring in a relatively short time, and in quantum leaps, during our lifetimes.

Couple of times I wanted to give them a try ( and 'benefit of doubt' ) but with the amount of information available to me , it would be lost money, I fear.
    And you're right of course as the quality of testing available is rising exponentially with costs of technical processing bound to decline , during our lifetime.
    What they do in the name of DNA testing is more data collecting and tracking dominant n recessive haplogroups for both males and females through various cultures, sub-cultures and ethnic groups .
    How much is that reliable , well, it's a comparative study . As a matter of fact - known to me - all of 'our ancestors' migrated all around the globe tens , maybe hundreds of times in total through out their history .
    And there's no one who is not related to us one way or another .

What would really determine possible presence of other than casual human characteristics - whole DNA sequencing - is still very costly to do ( but point one applies , may well be something common in couple of decades ) but even more painstaking to analyse correctly .

And I'm almost certain that new epigenetic principles will be discovered sooner and at the time when this ever comes to question, guiding principles that help to determine why is somebodies 'bio-code' organised differently from their parent generation,
    for example ,
    or what makes life of twins so very different one from another.

Would we able to 'prove' existence of shadow being ( not literally ) directing and switching some of our abilities on and off or providing conscious links between information that is otherwise seemingly disconnected in humans ?

There has to be much more to the 'blue-print' behind such possibility than a vague option ,
    the information ET-human 'walk-ins' have in common , on 'bio-code' level has to be identical to certain, determinable degree .
    It's what makes 'certainty' possible and what marks the thin line between 'spiritual' and 'extraterrestrial' in me, for me, for example .

The problem about finding it ? So far , no one knows what are they looking for , secondly, it may be very rare, in its uncorrupted form.
    Though, it's probable that millions of individuals carry a partially restored 'blue-print' of the primordial ET entity.

From what I have ever noticed in life , individuals carrying such information /capacity/ ET 'blue-print' ( for lack of better term ) are usually less visible and less prominent than everyone else , 'typically human' is .
    I've seen couple of those individuals .. few .. during whole of my life , travel, meeting many people . It's generally the least assuming individuals you'd ever notice despite some of their ( ours ) fairly elaborate knowledge of certain subjects that are hardly common with humans ( unless they've studied a lot ).
    Some of them - if not most - do admit some knowledge of their 'e.t.' origin if questioned , it again does not mean that everyone's being open about it .
    Most of these people spent their lifetime hiding , or half-hiding so to say and fancy various odd difficulties about coping with the 'human apparatus' .

Most individuals who fall into that category come to face many forms of vulnerability and reduced tolerance to the 'normative environment' which in their case, does not signify presence of illness or something that can 'improve' with supplements .
    It's simply underlying biological factor you have to live with or perish.

The problem and where I see it being hypothetically difficult one from many angles has to do with unpreparedness of human society to deal with minorities and anomalies , ways that would respect differences and won't be 'thorn in the eye' of other humans.

The moment such a 'proof' is found and criteria determined, there might start global witch hunt trying to track down such individuals and their relatives ,
    the very next question would be 'what would they do with us' and so forth . Far fetched as it is, I don't really think that I'll witness the solution to this during my natural life time here .
    Last edited by Agape; 9th June 2016 at 20:07.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Joe Akulis (10th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Spaced Out Radio

Steve Bassett - Hashtag Disclosure

Recorded 22/6/2016 / Published 23/6/2016

Interview starts at 10:30

Mr Bassett needs no introduction in this recording he speaks about the current state of the disclosure movement....

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4