Thread: The "Unified" Field

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default The "Unified" Field

The “Unified” Field by
    Joshua David Bloecker

–Consider the full implications of the following in their totality before deciding how to proceed.

The "4" forces:

As it pertains to the level of reality within the physical, time is resonant frequencies in relation to differing resonant frequencies; equivalences in wave particle "groupings" and variances between them. We cannot in absolute terms call this time, we do not exist on this level of reality, what we can do is assign the result of these resonant equivalences and variances a name: Electromagnetism.

-Here we have a frame where we can fit the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces, once specific conditions are met.

I understand GEM theory to be a take on "quantum gravity" -a key point in the relativity-quantum theory disconnect- that assigns gravity to characterizations of the field owing to an EM-driven gyroscopic "resonance" affect(s).

This fits with my take that the field "builds" into matter in accordance to what I call the Law of Probabilistic Propagation and Probabilistic Collapse and macro-scale gravity (Relativity) is then the continually propagated effect of the collapse characterized in GEM theory which itself gives eventual rise to a gravitational force sufficient to form atoms into molecules.

At the level of the "process" that is the field collapsing into physical reality, described in bold in the last sentence, we have what is observed as Strong and Weak Nuclear fields.
    This is an aftereffect; where the only force is Electromagnetism, and Strong and Nuclear Forces are the result of EM's "Probabilistically Collapsed and Propagated" effect on the field.

Consciousness is a fixture of the field at large, subject to the Law of Probabilistic Collapse and Probabilistic Propagation, giving eventual rise to sentience.

E = sct = m = mc(squared) = mc(squared)i = 1

sct Where c equals consciousness, s equals space (addressing the likelihood that the entire field is not consciousness) and t equals time. Time, at this level of reality, is resonant frequencies in relation to differing resonant frequencies. Consciousness is always “in union” with space, resonating in varying vibratory equivalences in the surrounding field, building physical, non-sentient reality.

c(squared) Represents sentience, being the organizing principal individualizing consciousness; the difficulty inherent to capturing the total implications implied here is that we are sentient beings. Sentient beings are the overall field organized into an individual energy field that is construed into physicality through its DNA. Sentient beings are, at base, perceptual “nodes” of the organized field around them and are prey to self-identification protocols and regimens, some neurologically based; some psychologically built both internally and by our environment. As off-topic as these last statements may appear, they are paramount to our ability to solve this.

i Represents intent, positive or negative (see below).

f(mc(squared)i = LW/i Where L is Love (in direct proportion to intent; ideally “what’s” best for all) and W is Wisdom, properly applied knowledge (in direct proportion to intent). Ideally this means no application of knowledge will be considered “properly applied” if it has a negative impact on a consciously aware sentient being.

Note that I came to these conclusions without being a mathematician/physicist and though I seek to state my case clearly there is no ground for me to say with any finality that "mc(squared)i" accurately portrays the consciously aware sentient being that possesses intent.

Psychologically, sentient beings possess an individual conscious awareness; a subconscious, and an unconscious, where the latter two “levels” of our sentient being and our world is identified and “filtered” into our conscious awareness in varying degrees. To accomplish anything, one must first possess intent to accomplish, upon taking an action this intent becomes a will to accomplish which is then acted upon; an actuality. From this frame we may derive the role sentience plays in “organizing” space into perceived/experienced time (we will deal with experienced “actual” time, as conceptualizing perceived time would veer too far off-topic).

The field at large is probabilistic, in that all exists in the level below the physical world as pontentia. The act of “collapsing” this field in experienced reality is actually what an individual does as they live their lives. Intent to accomplish registers at some level of awareness in our physical bodies, where the brain would serve as the “reflected counterpart” to the body, and the body the “reflected counterpart” to the field at large. As the brain is part of the body, and both are organized aspects of the field at large, this concept and terminology will serve.

Starting with a vestige of “modern” scientific understanding and as a preliminary introduction to the role sentience plays in “organizing” perceived time, I would like to assert my interpretation of the uncertainty principle. An observer is intent to record either the position or the momentum, as objectively as the rigors of the scientific method demand, of a singularly expressed aspect of the field at large and the field “responds” to the observer’s sentient intent.

Example: Observer has a subconscious intent to perceive momentum, an unconscious certainty that he is somehow part of the observed field, and therefore perceives momentum; not position. Or, Observer has a subconscious intent to perceive position, is unconsciously indifferent to whether or not he is a part of the field at large (certainly indifferent to what contribution his personal sentience may give) and momentum is perceived; not position. Any permutation of this conceptual frame holds. However in each case there exists a constant- the observer, a “perceptual node” of consciousness, organized into sentient awareness that has intent. –Strive for objectivity in the scientific frame, in most cases, likely eliminates the probability that the observer is consciously aware of his intent to perceive momentum or position.

From this frame we may derive a foundation for the role played by sentience in organizing the field at large, at least as it applies to what of the field we experience as linear time. First, let’s take a further liberty with Einstein’s E=mc(squared) where matter is considered a probabilistic arrangement of space and non-sentient consciousness collapsing from a field of potentia into probability, which collapses further into physical reality subject to a continually propagated electromagnetism (varying vibratory equivalences in the surrounding field, building physical, non-sentient reality).

Inside the actual building blocks of our physicality, our DNA, intent may be accepted as equivalence to gravity as it pertains to sentient awareness, in that DNA provides the blueprint for cellular longevity and reproduction and we are physical bodies held ‘together’ as solid “units” of individualized consciousness organized by sentience. In this regard, we may consider the field at large as it is experienced by the individual.

What immediately underlies the physical body of the sentient being is a "fixture" within the totality of what surrounds the individualized field, formed by how the individualized aspect of the field is construed into physicality by its DNA in each physical cell; by the action/health of its ribosomes(which reproduce DNA) and by its mitochondria (providing energy for cellular function), among other organelles in every cell, the endoscopic reticulum are vital in this regard.

-The total affect of this fixture in the field is a “Point A”; (this moment in time), where all future actions exist as potential and due to the totality of resonant vibratory fields as they exist at “Point A” a response in the probabilistic field at large begins to organize, ‘attracted’ to formulate according the strongest “signals” forming Point A." -As the probabilistic field organizes its response resonant to "Point A", probability of next occurrence collapses closer to actuality, and "time" moves forward.

This effect dictates a total tendency caused by intent held at unconscious; subconscious and consciously aware levels in the brain of a sentient being, as ‘reflected’ in the cells of the physical body. Taking this into account, cells possess an equivalence of intelligence; DNA construing the underlying individualized sentient field into physicality and this process altered, “refracted” to minute or profound degrees based upon the role intent plays at the mental level as well as any number of debilitating factors introduced by diet and lifestyle. Cellular activity in every part of the body; how sentient awareness self-identifies; what it is intent to accomplish and how it interprets its own life and surroundings, all contribute to the formulation of the Point A “fixture” and what within “Point A” resonates at the strongest frequencies. The strongest frequencies in “Point A” are ‘broadcast’ in the sense that they encourage aspects of the probabilistic field to become resonant to this fixture.

The process is likened to:
    (Step 1-) An individual, as Point A, has before it a probabilistic field of which it is a part, and (Step 2-) as it decides what action to take next, vibratory frequencies within the probabilistic field collapse into potential outcomes based upon above factors which formulate Point A, attracting the probabilistic field to organize into individual’s next potential experience (Point B). (Step 3-) The probabilistic field, now a “potential” field to the perspective of the individual, collapses as Point A becomes more and more resonant to Point B -in an exponential fashion- into actuality as the individual takes their next action.

The the unified field has one law, the Law of Probabilistic Collapse and Probabilistic Propagation. From the derived interpretation of the Uncertainty Principle and the role intent plays at unconscious, subconscious and consciously aware levels of a sentient being in constructing “Point A,” I submit irepresents intent. The effect of having the scientific community and the world at large accept i as imaginary; -1 presented as a workable factor, has led to far-reaching, debilitating and nefarious fallout.

A system external in both principal and physical construct exists that is counter to the best interest of mankind as a whole. This construct and its support structures are likened to a field that propagates upon 1; 3; 5 and so on where the effect of -1 being interpreted as
    i along with acts committed as executions of nefarious intent work to stabilize this field’s propagation. Having come to these conclusions at 17 years old, I am only now, hesitantly, offering them for wider consideration.

Knowledge as commodity disavows life as poetry.

I have a blog of mainly poems at www.joshbloecker.tumblr.com
    Last edited by boutreality; 9th April 2017 at 06:09. Reason: Proper timing

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Daozen (26th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2016), golden lady (17th August 2016), kfm27917 (1st February 2020), seah (26th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Default Re: The "Unified" Field

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    –Consider the full implications of the following in their totality before deciding how to proceed.
    I have little hope you will.
    That is a great way to start to an article. <rolls eyes> Self fulfilling prophesy? Lets say the author is right about believing there is 'little hope' that the reader will consider the full implications.....then why write the article?

I have little hope I will become a multi-billionaire in this life time. (thought it important I shared that)
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

-Out of a sense of duty; responsibility; not to hold a "symposium" and seek out adherents or debate detractors.
    I have not the time to elucidate implications of what I posted here.

If you are interested in seeing portends of what results when knowledge is secreted away (in the extreme) check my most recent previous thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-how-they-work

If you are not, I'll lose no sleep.

Be Well

6. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Maybe I am being too critical of the writing style.

Normally I am interested in anything cutting edge but.....

To me it said 'don't bother' so I said "Okay"

My apologies, I shouldn't have said anything or said it better.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), boutreality (26th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The implications are too far reaching to make it available without a direct warning; bold simply underlies it. Intent is not word; written or spoken and as I told you in the pm I sent, time relative to the sentient being is explained here.
    The concept of self-fulfilling prophecy is best explained as an apperception subject to internal, individual, psychological based appraisals.

I hope you find this useful.
    Be Well
    Last edited by boutreality; 3rd December 2016 at 01:06.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

as usual, boutreality, you leave me with much to consider and I appreciate your OP and following responses.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

12. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

-Submitted for "peer review" at 8:18am pst; 5/26/2016

14. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Complex narrative. Could it be summed up by us of lesser intellect to paraphrase as, "you are what you think"? Or my signature quote?

Very interesting and will take a few readings and much contemplation.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I appreciate the careful consideration.

It's more you are what you are [full stop] You are what your brain knows you are [full stop] You are what your body tells your brain you are and what your brain tells your body you are [full stop] -Several internal factors attendant to sentient awareness come into play between/at each full stop. I repeat; i is intent. Intent exists at unconscious, subconscious and consciously aware levels of sentience, or mc(squared)i.

At mc(squared) = mc(squared)i we are dealing with when awareness "starts" for sentience, when intent "starts" for a sentient being, and with the level of sentience where intent can override instinct.

The probabilistic field from the macro perspective, -known to the sentient observer- collapses from probability to potential to actuality.
    The non-sentient field (sct = m) collapses into matter along a tendency of probabilistic collapse "subject to" probabilistic propagation.

In its full breadth the factor of a negative interest and how it takes hold must be considered. (lLast 2 paragraphs of the article here at OP).

Consider what I say about the acts of the system of control -of negative interest- and how it is supported by inter-dimensional/off-world/out-of-phase platforms.

I link to the thread where that whole system is introduced and an overview of the acts it allows/demands its supporters to carry out in post 3 of this thread.

My reason for waiting to share this for 24yrs and why I still have trepidation doing so, may become apparent.

Your signature quote is befitting.
    Last edited by boutreality; 5th February 2017 at 01:25.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), conk (27th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Our next (current) "target" is the filed/propagating support structure; inter-dimensional/space-based/out of phase, of the federal reserve/ reserve banking systems worldwide.

I'll be back around soon I'm sure; "propagating," in these terms, is equivalent to incursions upon sentient beings from an inter-dimensional source.

Yet another cube, whose central column is a round tower with square-shaped protrusions encircling it, running its length; from above these "teeth" have three corners; three edges each. It is surrounded by an open "silo".

"You were the sh*t in high school but you are not now." -"You were the **** in High School" by Cage

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), conk (27th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

What are good tools to get through and break apart the negative programs running in our sub mind? Do you believe that most of our intent is projected from the subconscious layer? We can consciously intend, even Co-mand our lives unfold a certain way, but if the sub mind is the larger gear we will remain stuck with the false assumptions and illogical beliefs, and never manifest our conscious desires. If form arises from the infinite potential, our sub mind is shopping in the wrong part of the market.

EFT, Psych-K, forms of meditation, brain entrainment, holo-sync, etc? Any ideas beyond what we can find on YouTube or common publications?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

To a certain extent we can and do consciously intend our lives. Our ability to strengthen our capacity to do so lies in our developing our selves while knowing systems are in place the we may "fall-for" without knowing what we are doing.
    That system is a second measure and the over-arching reason we cannot directly intend our existence as experienced (as parts of the macroscopic world.)

We are physical bodies whose formulation is rooted in our DNA; recognizing the physiological facts of existence is a factor. Using that factor to conceptually limit our potential is a trapdoor.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), conk (1st June 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

caution: over 2 hrs. long

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), Harmony (27th December 2023), Vangelo (30th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,995 times in 2,648 posts

Thank you kfm27917, these kind of videos are great to remind us of what we are capable of, and what the future holds as we create our world in a new way.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2023), kfm27917 (27th December 2023), Vangelo (30th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread