+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Billie F. Woodard - Flying saucers and Hollow Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Billie F. Woodard - Flying saucers and Hollow Earth

Newly released video of my interview with Billie Woodard from February 2, 2012. This is one of the most unusual interviews I've ever done.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Aurelius (29th May 2016), conk (1st June 2016), Ecnal61 (29th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2016), giovonni (28th May 2016), hohoemi (29th May 2016), Nasu (27th May 2016), regnak (2nd June 2016), wondering (27th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Billie F. Woodard - Flying saucers and Hollow Earth

Will be looking forward to Part II!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Aurelius (29th May 2016), giovonni (28th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for watching the video. Before watching it, had you ever heard of Billie Woodard? I happened to discover him in an interview he had granted to the publisher of a Chico, CA magazine - The Lotus Guide. http://www.lotusguide.com/

When I watched that interview, I was like, wait, huh, what is she saying? What in the world is this? Then, when I got to interview her, the story just kept getting more and more incredible. Regardless, Billie was an accommodating guest who was most-willing to share. I wish my show could have gotten picked up by the networks; but, they all took a pass. Billie provided so many details during our interview...I became overwhelmed listening to all of it. In fact, somewhere around the two-hour mark, I was done. My brain went in melt-down mode.

I should have part 2 ready in about a week. I have other projects that I absolutely need to wrap up by the end of the month. Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, if you enjoyed the video, please share with your friends.

Peace,

Walter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

giovonni (28th May 2016), LifeAngel (29th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

In your video intro, you say 'he', 'his' and 'the guy'. In your YouTube text, you say
    Quote In this first part, she claims to be from Hollow Earth.
    Even in this one post above, you write, almost in the same breath,
    Quote I happened to discover him in an interview he had granted to the publisher of a Chico, CA magazine - The Lotus Guide. http://www.lotusguide.com/

When I watched that interview, I was like, wait, huh, what is she saying?
    It makes little difference, of course, whether an interviewee is a man or a woman, but here the strangeness of the repeated inconsistencies is a little distracting! And Billie sure looks and sounds like a man. Could you clarify?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (28th May 2016), ClandestineDisclosure (28th May 2016), Ecnal61 (29th May 2016), giovonni (28th May 2016), seko (28th May 2016), Shannon (28th May 2016), Spirithorse (29th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Billie F. Woodard - Flying saucers and Hollow Earth

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In your video intro, you say 'he', 'his' and 'the guy'. In your YouTube text, you say
    Quote In this first part, she claims to be from Hollow Earth.
    Even in this one post above, you write, almost in the same breath,
    Quote I happened to discover him in an interview he had granted to the publisher of a Chico, CA magazine - The Lotus Guide. http://www.lotusguide.com/

When I watched that interview, I was like, wait, huh, what is she saying?
    It makes little difference, of course, whether an interviewee is a man or a woman, but here the strangeness of the repeated inconsistencies is a little distracting! And Billie sure looks and sounds like a man. Could you clarify?
    In the interview Billie states he is a transgender ...
    (apparently born as a hermaphrodite with both male and female organs).

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ah, yes, well, my apologies for the confusion. If you watch the interview, you'll realize, by Billie Faye Woodard's account, she's a hermaphrodite; and, had favored the female gender in her early life. I simply wanted to honor that in the description; but, fell-down during the video introduction. He/him was common usage when referring to male or female genders growing up; old habits die hard; and, the element of hermaphrodite requires added focus for me to be consistent. Again, please forgive the confusion by my lack of focus.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Aurelius (29th May 2016), hohoemi (29th May 2016), seko (28th May 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

OK, boys and girls - here it is - taken from the 'vault' that has been my hard drive - the conclusion of an interview I shot four years ago. Prepare to be astounded; and, I'm going to use a new phrase that a good fiend recently taught me: discernment button.

Have your discernment buttons at the ready; BUT, please, also consider that the universe is full of mysteries. The paranormal experiences I'd described at the beginning of part 1 (URL at the top of this thread) represent just two examples. We don't have all the answers. In my opinion; and, my opinion is malleable based on other data that may present itself, there's a thread of truth to Billie's stories, which may and may not be sourced from her personal experience. I have my reasons for not buying into the trance-channeling of Zora. Towards the end of this two and a half hour interview, I get punchy a let-loose my dry-humorous and somewhat rhetorical style of questions, which may align with what most people would think when they here flights of fancy claimed to be real. I like Billie. She's has a great story to tell that are full of elements you'll likely recognize.

Although I was exhausted when we shot this -- you'll easily pick-up on that when I run out of questions to ask -- we cover a lot of ground and have some good laughs. Also present in during the interview was close friend of Billie's. You'll hear her actually give me a kick-start with the questions after I run out of gas...TWICE! LOL. Please, watch it til the end - skip forward if you must - to witness the fun we (or, at least I) had with this. It is a fantastical trip I think you'll enjoy. Please like. Please share. Please comment (just...be cool about it). If you have any questions, please post under the video on YouTube; and, I'll respond.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Aurelius (1st June 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2016), giovonni (1st June 2016), regnak (2nd June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread