+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A very lucid dream after a short RV session

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Default A very lucid dream after a short RV session

Very odd dream a few nights ago after a short but I thought failed RV session. The session was like I came up against something that expected me to find it or was expecting me, we were polite to each other and so on but it wasn't anything I had ever expected when I analysed what happened later.

As for the dreamtoo use a cliché , it was pretty far out and like scene from sci fi movie but was very real.

Does anyone else have these kind dreams after RV sessions?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

EFO (30th May 2016), ElfeMya (30th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: A very lucid dream after a short RV session

Quote Does anyone else have these kind dreams after RV sessions?
    Yes I have and some of them has repeated many times for a long period of time,about 3-4 years when I was a kid.I remember two of themne was with me falling with high speed into a sort of abyss-nothing around,above or below me,just black.The second one was me keeping on my right arm a small basket with red apples sitting straight into a landscape very similar with default wallpaper from Microsoft XP.But last year I was "dreamed".being in that state between sleep and awake,me standing straight,in our garden watching East,many planets stretched from SE to NE at different elevations,similar with Earth - green land masses and blue oceans.Were at least 20 planets.A very big wallpaper.

Quote I came up against something that expected me to find it or was expecting me, we were polite to each other and so on but it wasn't anything I had ever expected when I analysed what happened later.
    Can you give more details if is not to personal? Thank you in advance.I try to gather all my pieces related to my 30 years of experience with dreams,EFOs sightings,plasma entities and so on.Perhaps you informations will help me.Thanks again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ashy67 (22nd November 2016), ElfeMya (30th May 2016), Verdilac (31st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Does anyone else have these kind dreams after RV sessions?
    Yes I have and some of them has repeated many times for a long period of time,about 3-4 years when I was a kid.I remember two of themne was with me falling with high speed into a sort of abyss-nothing around,above or below me,just black.The second one was me keeping on my right arm a small basket with red apples sitting straight into a landscape very similar with default wallpaper from Microsoft XP.But last year I was "dreamed".being in that state between sleep and awake,me standing straight,in our garden watching East,many planets stretched from SE to NE at different elevations,similar with Earth - green land masses and blue oceans.Were at least 20 planets.A very big wallpaper.

Quote I came up against something that expected me to find it or was expecting me, we were polite to each other and so on but it wasn't anything I had ever expected when I analysed what happened later.
    Can you give more details if is not to personal? Thank you in advance.I try to gather all my pieces related to my 30 years of experience with dreams,EFOs sightings,plasma entities and so on.Perhaps you informations will help me.Thanks again.
    With regards to your 2nd dream, it sounds like a wonderful state & place to be in for many people I would say, it certainly sounds interesting if it is something that you have experienced more than once. What were you feeling whilst looking at these planets for example?

Were they familiar with them? did they seem to trigger anything else? a feeling or a memory or something as small as smell or so on?.

With regards to the particular RV conversation, I don't mind sharing as its not too personal.

I could also describe what happened the following way. I tried to walk up to locations front door for a look around and the security guard at the gate made his way to me & made it clear that I was entering his space, nothing aggressive or confrontational, simply that. But I will add that he and I do mean "he" in the masculine, surveyed an impressive amount of space & had strong enough presence to converse with me.

Just that this happened has raised questions for me, non the less I'm grateful for the experience. and BTW thanks for posting .
    Last edited by Verdilac; 31st May 2016 at 00:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

EFO (31st May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Thanks for sharing your details about your dream and your kind reply and questions.

Regarding your details about your dream.I have a few suppositions and questions but I don't want to influence you in a way or an other and is better to settle the information for a while.Sometimes is better to let things simply flow.Entering deeper into a sensitive subject could lead in other direction.I have though a question:did you made a sketch or draw your dream?Perhaps will be helpful over years or for somebody else...

When I have those two dreams from my childhood (has started when I have about 6 or 7 years),the first dream was with me falling and then with me with the basket,during all that period of time I always have the impression that,sometimes saw, a black shadow - smoke/mist like - is sitting,not always in the same place,in my room.For the first time when I realized that this shadow is in my room,I wasn't scared,but I have a sort of light fear.Passing time,when the "shadow" appeared,I simply fall asleep.

Regarding your questions:
    Quote What were you feeling whilst looking at these planets for example?
    I was very impressed.So many bigger or smaller worlds looking like ours which "they" showed me.The view was very impressive.Even when I was full awake I have this vivid image in my brain - I could see it through/inside my brain.I don't know how to explain better.

Quote Were they familiar with them? did they seem to trigger anything else? a feeling or a memory or something as small as smell or so on?.
    A big one kept my attention and in the following I'll describe it.From my point of viewing this planet have more two small other planets on his NE zone not far from it - please do not consider them as a planetary system.Well,this big planet is possible to have one big land mass/continent or at least two.I'm saying that because one big continent is starting about 20 degrees below planets central zone stretching to its "North Pole" in a triangular shape.The second land mass/continent,smaller then first one,was starting from about 45 degrees below planets central zone stretching to its SW zone but not over its "South Pole,or could be same land mass/continent which continue behind the planet which I didn't saw it.The big land mass/continent have deep inland sandy beach shores all around it and the second one have only a thin line sandy beach shores all around it.The rest of the visible side of the planet was a big blue water mass and no frozen Poles.What else was on these planets,I don't know.What is for sure is that there is vegetation and water.

No,they didn't trigger anything.I presume that "they" wanted to show me that are many other places like ours,that was my feeling during and after this.What I don't know for sure if that this places are in our Galaxy,but I have a very strong feeling that are inside of our Galaxy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Verdilac (13th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Were they familiar with them? did they seem to trigger anything else? a feeling or a memory or something as small as smell or so on?.
    Quote A big one kept my attention and in the following I'll describe it.From my point of viewing this planet have more two small other planets on his NE zone not far from it - please do not consider them as a planetary system.Well,this big planet is possible to have one big land mass/continent or at least two.I'm saying that because one big continent is starting about 20 degrees below planets central zone stretching to its "North Pole" in a triangular shape.The second land mass/continent,smaller then first one,was starting from about 45 degrees below planets central zone stretching to its SW zone but not over its "South Pole,or could be same land mass/continent which continue behind the planet which I didn't saw it.The big land mass/continent have deep inland sandy beach shores all around it and the second one have only a thin line sandy beach shores all around it.The rest of the visible side of the planet was a big blue water mass and no frozen Poles.What else was on these planets,I don't know.What is for sure is that there is vegetation and water.

No,they didn't trigger anything.I presume that "they" wanted to show me that are many other places like ours,that was my feeling during and after this.What I don't know for sure if that this places are in our Galaxy,but I have a very strong feeling that are inside of our Galaxy.[/QUOTE
    From my point of view I wonder if you are possibly recalling a memory , a memory of a beautiful experience & place that was just so unforgettable for you that it has stayed with you,given the amount level of detail you remember.

Not to say the memory hasn't been prompted by the shadow possibly looking in on you, you could be missed from somewhere else hence the presence .

I have to say what you explained sounds beautiful but It also crossed my mind that the situation may have spelled of a possible incoming danger to your location, but only you may have that answer.

As for my dream, there's a few reasons I haven't gone into to much detail but I would hazard a guess and say there aren't to many of us having Sci-fi scenario dreams after an RV session that we didn't get much from.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 13th June 2016 at 02:17.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

EFO (21st November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread