+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast

Thread: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke Debunked (Full Movie)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------
    I do not think that David Icke knows that he is being used as a tool for the new world order, I would like to think that he would turn from his ways if he could be convinced of it. I want to ask you to help me pray for Mr Icke.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    If David Icke is a "tool" for the New World Order then I am first in line to join David's New World Order. David speaks from the heart and from the depths of his soul, any one who has ever spoken to David knows he is genuine bloke.

2. Link to Post #142
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Circe (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------
    I do not think that David Icke knows that he is being used as a tool for the new world order, I would like to think that he would turn from his ways if he could be convinced of it. I want to ask you to help me pray for Mr Icke.
    [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    If David Icke is a "tool" for the New World Order then I am first in line to join David's New World Order. David speaks from the heart and from the depths of his soul, any one who has ever spoken to David knows he is genuine bloke.
    Have you ever read the Brave New World or are you familiar with any of Aldous Huxley's works?

--sjkted

3. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

I watched most of the movie, perhaps failed for the last 20 minutes or so.

It was quite interesting to me as Alice Baily and her works were my first into into the metaphysical and I studdied them for a number of years... but please do not ask me details as it was a long time ago. The representation of her work in the movie was pretty accurate I think as memory recalls.

I thought the narrator was quite clear and made some good points.. I would like to hear an Icke rebuttal detailing with the same clarity each specific issue addressed.

To me, if Icke was truly channeling there is no contradiciton that who he was channeling could have been someone out of the Bailey lineage of masters... Why must we assume that Icke copied her work? Perhaps what he received was from the same source.

That Hitler followed Blavatsky is no big deal to me. He was into spiritualism and she was the leader of the day.. so what. That in no way means that she supported the endeavors of Hitler and I have never heard that she did. Correct me if there is something to know about this.

One clear error I did see in the debunking that made me feel the narrators intent was to manipulate information is when he showed the drawing of the logo for the Bailey work that had a swasticka located central and top on the design... then the goof ball went on to say that Hilter adopted the swasticka from this source..

Well, he did not. The swastika that Hitler used is not the same sidual that Bailey used. Bailey used an ancient Tibetan symbol, Navajo as well. Hitler reversed the symbol.... made the rotation in the oposite direction, a clear indication that he was not on board with Bailey or Blatvasky. This symbol in reverse signifies destruction, it a the symbol in the feminine and should not be used by anyone... no one has the command or power to handle it. It is like the explosion and death fires of Mother Kali made manefest... and of course this is exactly what Hitler created right up to the demise of his military and nation building schemes to his own death.... not to mention millions of others.

So the narrator was immensely ill informed or was determined to mislead us. I would say be he intended to mislead... you cant go that far into the work and not know the meaning of the reversed swastika... and I think this narrator was quite well informed on a number of levels

and did he not allude to being a follower of Icke at one time? did I get that right or not?

Being that he is a fundamental christian he looses all credit for being objective. Christians have had it out for Bailey for a very long time.

one thing the narrator did talk about that I found interesting had to do with demons and demon posession. I have had first hand experience with this as a demon tried to take me over two times in one night.. I am not Christian nor was I at the time but the way I cast it out was to see a blazing white cross of light in my body.. that blasted the demon out the door and it did not return. Since then I have felt that no demon could ever take me. The narrator went on to say that no other entitiy or master has been known to be ablet o cast out demons. I don't know if that is true or not all I know is that my being called upon a universal symbol empowered by the image and thought form projects of billions of christiand over 2 000 years., I would not eve say that I called up it, but rather that it came into me.. it worked.

I personally do not trust the Bailey work myself as I do not see that it has reflected a high state of consciousness into the work of the United Nations. .. and though the United Nations I came to seriously doubt the intent of Bailey. They feel that they can bypass individual liberties and local jurisdiction and somehow this repression is good for the "all".
    And I do not trust agenda 21.

Are these masters working for our highest good yet determined to ignore our personal evolutions though sacrifice, depopulation and world culling of humanity? If so I do not think I want them for my salvation... I find my own on my own.

I am not fully against the concept of a one world governement but we have yet to arrive at the day where sufficient numbers of people who are in control have suffient levels of consciousness and and love and being sufficiently devoid of greed and power mongering... until that day that we have acheived such a level of consciousness I will fight against the NWO.

The Bailey material was written for a humanity that is not yet here and Icke I think sees that... he contradicts the work continually yet praises much of what it teaches...it is an enigma to me

4. Link to Post #144
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Arrowwind, that isn't what the swastika used by the NSDAP is.
    For one thing, you might want to research the colours red, white and black.
    Then, find out what a fylfot, swastika, hakenkreuz and a kolovrat is.

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

If you look at the swastika associated with Bailey you will see that it has a clockwise rotation. Hilter used a counter clockwise rotation. It was implied in the movie that Hitler usesd a swastika based on the Bailey logo. It is not the same design being counter clockwise. I have been told that the Tibetian swastika if reversed is a dangerous symbol, capable of unleashing incredible forces. I have assumed that it is a Tibetian symbol because all the Bailey teachings come from a Tibetian master. What ever the case may be they are not the same symbols and I felt the narrator implied that they were the same one derived from the influence of the other which was not a credible association to me
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 17th February 2011 at 05:57.

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

It isn't a Tibetan symbol. They use it, so do the hindus, but they did not originate it, so the Tibetan meaning isn't relevant for the NSDAP.
    That is why I suggested that you go find out what those other names for the same thing mean.

7. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

I did but you are still missing the point. The narrator insinuated pretty seriously that he took the swastika from the bailey material and it is in this that I have an issue with as they are not the same swastikas as he would have liked you to think

I dont give a flip what swastika hitler used, only in that it is not the same swastika that Bailey used. I am concerened about he false representation of material by the narrator.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 17th February 2011 at 19:37.

8. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

and if his intent was to use the Bailey swastika but in reverse I have already posted what that means, and in that move he was exceedingly stupid.

9. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What's the point of putting the movie up?

Seriously at this point most people here know who David Icke is and I think that he is a main influence on waking up a lot of people.
    As a quote from Martha Graham states, "You are unique and if that is not fulfilled then something has been lost."

David Icke fulfills his sense of his beliefs and ideals and the fact that he is still here in the forefront of our times becoming a major target says so much!

Bill, Kerry, David.........they are all walking their talk. You just have to decide if you want to listen.

Blessings,

Rainbow

10. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

A lot of these guys like Icke get their stuff from very similar original sources, they don't sit down one day and dream it up.

A lot of the original material of Blavatsky, Huxley, Jung, Wells, Bailey, Nietzche, Plato and so on are the starting point of many if not all the 'New Age Gurus'. After all what is New Age Philosophy but Hindu and Tibetan mysticism repackaged.

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

sjkted (17th February 2011), str8thinker (17th February 2011), yaksuit (17th February 2011)

12. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I did but you are still missing the point. The narrator insinuated pretty seriously that he took the swastika from the bailey material and it is in this that I have an issue with as they are not the same swastikas as he would have liked you to think

I dont give a flip what swastika hitler used, only in that it is not the same swastika that Bailey used. I am concerened about he false representation of material by the narrator.
    Ok, keep your hair on, I was attempting to help.
    You were right in what you say, the writers of that show were wrong, I was attempting to show you and maybe others what the actual ideas were.

13. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)

Seriously at this point most people here know who David Icke is and I think that he is a main influence on waking up a lot of people.
    As a quote from Martha Graham states, "You are unique and if that is not fulfilled then something has been lost."

David Icke fulfills his sense of his beliefs and ideals and the fact that he is still here in the forefront of our times becoming a major target says so much!

Bill, Kerry, David.........they are all walking their talk. You just have to decide if you want to listen.

Blessings,

Rainbow
    Well, if your message keeps changing throughout the years and you never clarify what your current beliefs are, how could anyone determine whether you are walking your talk or even what you are talking about?

--sjkted

14. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)

Blessings,

Rainbow
    Well, if your message keeps changing throughout the years and you never clarify what your current beliefs are, how could anyone determine whether you are walking your talk or even what you are talking about?

--sjkted
    Isn't that life........life is about change.
    Who is it that hasn't clarified themselves??
    Most of us as we understand information tend to change it according to life lessons. Just because someone gets older through life doesn't mean they don't have the same passion and intensity for what they are saying....they may have betters ways of saying what they mean and gettng it out to the masses.

Not many people are willing to be up front and targets because it's safer sit back from the sidelines and observe.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (18th April 2022)

16. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Isn't that life........life is about change.
    Who is it that hasn't clarified themselves??
    Most of us as we understand information tend to change it according to life lessons. Just because someone gets older through life doesn't mean they don't have the same passion and intensity for what they are saying....they may have betters ways of saying what they mean and gettng it out to the masses.

Not many people are willing to be up front and targets because it's safer sit back from the sidelines and observe.
    It is definitely life. I'm willing to say I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. But, then again I'm not a public figure. Part of the video mentions David Icke has never clarified his viewpoint and distanced himself from prior views, despite saying things that are clearly contradictory. I think he should come up with a statement that say who he is and where he stands on everything. That is all.

--sjkted

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Rainbow44 (18th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Totally understand your point of view sjkted............

I'm a public figure in my type of work so I know what it's like to have people wanting clarifications.
    I just had a group totally rip me a new one because they had opinions of what I should do or could have done better.
    I can't please the people in my arena so from my viewpoint I just see it as the eternal circle........where's the beginning and where's the end?
    Maybe to David Icke has clarified himself, who knows.
    The many videos I have seen of David Icke.........I havn't seen what you are saying but than I havn't looked for it.
    So as I said..........I get your point of view.
    Thanks for the responses.........it's been fun!

19. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    It isn't a Tibetan symbol. They use it, so do the hindus, but they did not originate it, so the Tibetan meaning isn't relevant for the NSDAP.
    That is why I suggested that you go find out what those other names for the same thing mean.
    Is this the definition you are using?

From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[1] The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa.[2] As noted by Monier-Williams in his Sanskrit-English dictionary, according to Alexander Cunningham, its shape represents a monogram formed by interlacing of the letters of the auspicious words su-astí (svasti) written in Ashokan characters

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st February 2011)

21. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

almost made it all the way through this. thank you for the post .

22. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Is this the definition you are using?

From Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[1] The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa.[2] As noted by Monier-Williams in his Sanskrit-English dictionary, according to Alexander Cunningham, its shape represents a monogram formed by interlacing of the letters of the auspicious words su-astí (svasti) written in Ashokan characters
    There ya go, someone found the REAL meaning, the lucky symbol.
    And the way it is on the flag, it is in motion, meaning perpetual good luck.

Now all we have to find is what the colours red, white and black are for.
    And they aren't used as the traditional Prussian colours either.

23. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not sure why I have returned to this epically dismal video but I now use this as a useful tool to spot fallacies in effect. This guy (the film maker) is a deception artist and no mistake.
    Last edited by GK76; 21st February 2011 at 14:14.

24. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Avalonians, respects

i haven't watched the clip yet, but will do the minute i would find some time
    i'm struggling to catch up with the forum's light-speed pace...

one observation i wanted to share with you all

all this years we're all going through a CRAZY ride...any ideas out of the box, excite us to the point of hard-2-control oneself...

before, we thought we knew anything about our own reality...in fact we knew nothing, but happily thought we did

but later on, fast-forwarding to this present moment, i think i don't know anything about anything (awakening stage)...in fact i know more than before, but unhappy about the realization of the bitter truth...nevertheless

it gets so confusing with the words as MASON gets thrown around @ will...sometimes it breaks my heart...people are falling in love with the new terminology, it's exotic, i understand...

i have a new-born-christian @ work; he is a smart individual...we were talking about Michael Richards racial runts, and he told me with absolute conviction that Michael Richards is a 33 degree MASON...

the other night my wife was demonstrating a dubious behavior...do i think she might have a secret agenda, because i'm not able to understand that particular behavior????

what about the fact that it's our own perception @ falt?

i'm afraid TPTB's best shield is population's lack of interest in the unpopular ideas...

i hope i was clear

be well
    Last edited by taurad; 21st February 2011 at 15:29. Reason: corrections

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 8 9 LastLast